He's the One

By CamsDreezy

*Sequel to She's the One* Now 7 years later. Alex was preganant with Camerons babies, but he never knew he le... More

Main Character List
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

4

1.3K 31 5
By CamsDreezy

Cameron's POV

"Daddy, when will it start?" Sophia was anxious and couldnt stay still. She wanted the show to start as soon as we took a seat.

"They will be on in 5 minutes princess." Said Michael giving her smile. I was in between Michael and Daniel and the whole theatre was full. There were no extra seats.

"Can i sit with Pops?" Michael reached out for her setting her on her lap and tickeling her.

Even though we aren't blood related he has always treated me like a son. I love how all of them treat Sophia as if they have known her since birth and treat her with so much love.

I have never seen her maintain a smile for so long, and heard laughs and giggles as often as I have in the past two days.

"Sh its starting!" Sophia was so excited and she turned to the stage as the lights went off and the curtains opened, one single spotlight on Alex.

"Good Afternoon Everyone! I am so happy to see this whole place filled.  As most of you know we have been practicing for this day for months. Everyone from all levels and ages have worked hard to be their best today. Also, 30 % of the profit from what is sold today, from tickets to merchandise will be donated to The Childrens Hospital to help those who cant afford to have the health they deserve. I hope you all enjoy, and if you have any questions I will be at the front desk before you leave, stop by and I will answer anything. Again thank you for being here to support us and enjoy." We all clapped hard as the lights went off again.

The screen turned and  bruno Mars song began playing as everyone began clapping.

A girl was on the screen walking and dancing and then the lights went off again, then turning on shown three kids.

"AYYE THATS LOGAN!" Daniel jumped off his seat and so did Grayson and Ethan, then Michael putting Sophia on his shoulders.

The mans old, but still buff and good looking. Hes like a man milf.

I was amazed by how good Logan is, and even more amazed on how they knew it was Logan and not Aiden.

From what i have learned in the past two days, Logan has longer hair and has more facial expressions.

I got up cheering him on as the dance came to an end.

Once the lights came off, little kids came on to the stage.

I watched, laughed, and admired how all these little kids danced. They looked to be at about the ages  3-5.

The dances continued, from all ages even seniors who did the salsa, and they were pretty good.

Aiden and Logan came out in multiple ones, and to say I was amazed is an understatement. They were incredible.

I was yelling my lungs out when they performed a solo, their flips their moves just had me in shock.

They are 7 and dancing at a profesional level.

"How is everyone liking it so far?" Alexandria came back onto the stage in a completely different outfit.

"There will be one more huge dance in this show case, as the parents of all dancers know, this isn't just a fund raiser, but its a test. A test for all dancers to show us what they got, a chance to move to a higher level. This last dance is one of the many dances we have practiced, but this one involves everyone. We all contributed with the choreography, from coaches to even the 3 year old kids who contributed. I hope you guys enjoy."

She got off the stage onto the middle eisle which was pretty large, two guys behind her and huddle of a lot of kids, teenagers and adults came out.

Everyone is the crowd was out of their seat cheering everyone on.

I watched Alex who was now on the stage again moving with the dancers.

The remix fit perfectly to what they were all doing.

"THOSE ARE MY BOYS!" We were all yelling once Logan, Aiden and Eddy came into he middle of the huddle and began dancing.

When they did the back flip at the same time everyone went crazy.

"A-TEAM! A-TEAM! ONE FAMILY!" Everyone on the stage cheered and then posed as it came to an end.

"Daddy that was so awesome! I want to Dance with them!" Sophia was jumping and smiling so big as everyone began hugging each other on the stage.

"THERE'S LOGAN!" She ran off and I tried stopping her but people exiting got in my way.

"C'mon man, we will never get out unless we leave now." Said Grayson pushing me out, i tried to go to where i last saw Sophia but couldn't.

We waited and waited, none of the girls would answer the phone, and none of the kids know Sophia.

Im hoping she is with Alex or one of the twins because if she isnt, i have no idea what I will do.

We were looking around the studio building, a lot of the people were gone but a lot were still hear talking to coaches about a next class or want to come here.

"Found them, third floor, she's talking to some parents and Sophia's with the twins." I nodded and both me and Ethan took the Elevator up.

"I didn't remember this place being so big." I said and he nodded.

"Alex expanded it once the people from the upper level left to California, she wanted it to be big, and have enough space for a lot of talent." I nodded smiling at that. She always thinks bigger.

As soon as we came in there were some people still here talking. I followed Ethan into the left hall and the last double doors which were open.

"You have no idea how thankful we are." I froze in place as i listened to a couple talk and hug Alex.

"You let him stay here, practice here, learn here, without us having to pay. You knew we didnt have the money and still let him stay. You paid for his uniform, his dance trips- I am so thankful for you and your family." This lady was black, short and seemed very humble as she cried and kissed Alex hands, Alex looked like she wanted to cry herself.

"It wasn't a problem at all. I did it because Travis has a passion for dancing, he has proven to me that he can do it. He has worked hard, and has moved on to the highest level. Thats right Mrs.Foley, Travis is now qualified to be a dance Choreographer, and I already set up his first job-" the lady interrupted her by hugging her.

"Did i hear right?" A guy who was dancing came up to them with teary eyes.

"Congratulations Coach Foley, you did it." I watched as they all hugged her and cried.

All this really touched me. I didn't even notice a tear come down.

"Are you okay Cameron?" I wiped the tear and looked down. Logan was there with a cute concerned look.

"Yeah im fine bud. Hey you did great out there!" I gave him a high five and nodded.

"Thank you, we worked hard. Is soph joining us now?" I nodded and he jumped cheering.

"I just have to talk about it with your mom."

"Ill go ask her when she's done talking to grandma Foley." I nodded and was shocked when he gave me hug.

"Thank you for coming."

"I will always be here logan." He looked up at me and furrowed his eye brows.

"As my mommy's boyfriend? Will you be like a dad for us.?" The tears seemed to just come down, I couldn't stop them.

"If you let me, I can be." He looked around, Alex was saying good bye to the really happy family with a smile and a couple tears, Aiden was dancing with Sophia and Eddy laughing.

"Yeah, i think i like that." I smiled and gave him a hug. "But it can be our secret for now, Aiden doesn't want a dad who isn't our dad. He doesn't like any guy getting close to mommy. Me neither, only if she is happy." I nodded pulling out of the hug.

"Our secret bud, you know you guys are some pretty dope sons." He smiled big and nodded looking at his mom again who was spinning around Sophia laughing.

"Best sons for the best mommy." And he ran off to his mom laughing with the kids.

I stayed put watching them play, laugh, and them chase Ethan making me laugh.

"You good bro." Daniel swung his arm around my shoulders, Alana in his other arm awake her little hand in her mouth.

I nodded sniffling and kissing head then going to the family i wished for years now.

Alexandria, Logan, Aiden, Sophia and I. Our family of five, oh and yoshi.

"Lets eat pizza and ice cream! Please mommy! Please!" The kids started jupming on her begging.

"Yeah, please Alex! Lets go to chuckie cheeses!" Ethan begged making us laugh, he seemed like a kid himself.

"No, chuckie cheeses is for kids, lets go to Dave and busters." Said Aiden and Ethan pouted.

"Actually Im down for Dave in Busters, go get your bags and lets go." They quickly Cheered and ran.

"Daddy come here, lets ask her now!" Sophia pulled to where Alex was fixing her shoes and she looked up at us with a smile.

"Whats up? Did you guys enjoy the show?" We both nodded.

"It was amazing, you still got skill Heart." She smiled finishing up fixing her Jordans and getting up.

"My skills only got better Dallas." She smiled and played with Sophia's hair. Sophia nudged me hard and furrowed my eye brows rubbing my thigh.

"So how does the whole enrollment process work?" She smiled at us.

"Depends for age and area in dancing your most interested in."

"Age is 7, and what type of dancing did you want to to do baby." Sophia had the biggest smile, a smile that reaches her sparkling eyes.

"I want to be a ballerina, but also dance the dances that logan and Aiden do, i want to learn any dances-" she began rambeling and Alex laughed.

"Tell you what, i myself am learning how to be a ballerina, so we can take those classes together, you can also take hip hop classes, or anything you want for that matter, lets talk about it tomorrow after school yeah?" She nodded very excited and hugged her tightly.

Alex had picked her up and Sophia wrapped her legs around her waist.

"I cant breathe soph." Sophia let go but giggled.

"Sorry, Alexandria." She giggled more and Alex kissed her cheak.

"Come up with a nickname yet?" She asked and i furrowed my eyebrows. When did they have a conversation about nicknames?

Sophia gave a very exaggerated sigh, "no, but Ill come up with something good" Alex nodded and we began walking out.

The whole way there the kids talked to Alex. I just smiled, made some side comments and laughed when the twins would grill Alex.

They got that from me.

"Mom! I want pepperoni and cheese fries!" Yelled aiden as we came in the Dave and busters.

"I know, Aiden Pepperoni, Logan meatball, Eddy Cheese, I was just planning on pizza buffet with dessert and fries." She said and they all nodded and ran off.

I looked down at Sophia who was gripping my hand looking around.

"Hey, i know what you like, go play." She shook her head.

"Daddy i have to go to the ladies room." I nodded understanding.

"Alex, do you know where the restroom is?" She nodded, "Sophia needs to go-"

"I'll take her." I shook my head, she has done enough, i can take her to the restroom.

"Cam, its fine, we are both ladies and go inside together." I nodded understanding.

They left and i stayed, and walked to where the kids were.

Aiden and eddy were in there whole different conversation about who was going to win or lose. Logan was apart from them moving around a ball from the basketball court.

"Hey why are you all alone?" He looked up at gave me a small smile.

"I always play with mom or uncle Grayson, but Hes with his pretty girlfriend, and Moms with Soph... Aiden plays with eddy when we get together..." he looked down and twiddled with his thumbs.

"I'll play with you, c'mon lets go get some coins." He smiled big and i took out my wallet taking out a twenty.

"Your going to cash in twenty whole dollars?" He asked his hazel eyes widened.

"Ten for me, ten for you, go grab some cups so we can fill them up with coins, and a bag so can fill it up with tickets!" He eagerly nodded and ran off.

When he came back we filled up our cups, and began playing.

"Hey Cam, what will we do with all the tickets?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We can combine our tickets get some stuff for us and share with your mom and Soph?" I suggested and he nodded.

"Bet i can beat you in Just Dance." He smirked. I laughed realizing how much that smirk resembles mine. Damn, he looks just like me but with Alex eyes, and skills.

"I happen to be a very good dancer." I said and he laughed as we put two coins into the machine.

"We'll see about that....grandpa." i scoffed and pushed start.

"We will see who is the real grandpa."

~

"Dude we have over 4 thousand tickets." Aiden, Eddy, Ethan, Grayson, Daniel, Sophia, Michael and alex had all been playing for hours and combined tickets.

Once everyone saw how I had actually beat Logan we started competing, until Alex beat me, then we ended up changing one hundred dollars worth of coins so they could all play.

"Pops, you should get that fake tattoo, you would look so bad ass!" Said Aiden and Alex immediately glared at him crossing her arms over he chest.

"Aiden Alexander Heart!" His eyes widened and we all just looked at them. Daniel scoffed loudly.

"Let the kid be, you cus way more than that." Said daniel and she glared at him too making him look away and stand up straight.

"C'mere, we have to talk." He looked down and nodded following him. I watched as Michael whispered something to her and she nodded.

Everyone went back to getting prizes and i decided on going to where Aiden and Alex were sitting.

She didn't look mad, they were just talking.

"Whats up with you? Lately you don't want to hang out with Logan, and you start talking like this." I stayed at a distance watching them, Aiden just shrugged.

"Aiden that isnt an answer." He shrugged again and she sighed loudly.

I decided on walking closer and they both looked at me.

"Mind if I sit for a bit?" Alex shrugged and scooted in the booth. I chuckled, no wonder he shrugs so much.

"Whats up Bud?" I asked him and he looked up at me confused.

"Why are you here?" He asked and i gulped, my eyes widened and his sudden change in mood.

"Hey I'm just trying to help bu-"

"Im not your bud! Your not my dad! Leave us alone, shes my mom and dad, i talk to her only!" He ran off and alex gasped.

"I am so sorry. I have no idea-" she rambled on and I shook my head looking down.

"Logan had already warned me, hes got some attitude huh?" She nodded sighing.

"Sadly, got that from me." I laughed and grabbed her hand kissing it.

"Dont worry, hes a kid, hes growing up." She nodded again.

"Here I have to go talk to him." I nodded getting out of the seat so she could go.

I sat back down just thinking.

That actually hurt. He looked so angry, like he didnt want me in his life. For a kid to show so much emotion like that is crazy.

"I talked to my brother." I opened my eyes and looked up at Logan. He had a candy bag and an ice cream. "He just needs time, hes not used to having other guys around my mom and our family besides our uncles and pops." I nodded smiling at him.

"Here, have some candy, candy always makes me happy, but don't tell my mom, she doesn't let us eat too much." I chuckled getting a kiss chocolate.

"Is that your favorite chocolate? Its my moms favorite." He smiled at me, vanilla ice cream all over his mouth.

I smiled bigger and grabbed a napkin cleaning his mouth.

"Thank you Logan." He smiled at me and sophia came with a strawberry ice cream and candy bag sitting next to Logan.

"I'll trade you the recess chocolate for a jolly rancher." She offered he nodded making the exchange.

I looked down at them loving how they already get along as brother and sister, sharing ice cream, and trading candies.

"Im sorry for yelling at you, i was just a little jealous." I looked at aiden who also had a ice cream and candy but his was in a cup with numerous toppings, Alex likes her ice cream like that too, lots of candy.

"Its okay, but what are you jealous about? Im not trying to take your mom from you, I just want to get to know you guys." He nodded and made sophia scoot over letting her take a gummy bear from his cup but slapping Logans hand away Making them laugh.

"It's not my mom, I know she will never leave us." He smirked, oh my, these twins are my exact replica. "I guess i was just a little jealous about You and Logan, my mom and Sophia." He looked down and both kids looked at him.

"What?" Asked Logan and Sophia at the same time.

"Yeah, lo, your moms favorite, now camerons Favorite, and Sophia is a girl and mom loves her, and then me, there's just eddy-"

"And me." I added. "I don't have favorites, again I'm just trying to get to know you guys, and Im sure as hell your mom doesn't have favorites either. She loves you guys more than anything." He gave me a huge smile.

"Yeah lil bro, we all love you." Aiden rolled his eyes.

"Your older by like two min. Bro." Logan put his finger up.

"No, three minutes, thats a lot in the twin world." I laughed at them and moved over when Alex came with a cone and cup in hand.

"This is for you, and this one is mine." She sat down handing me a cone of my favorite ice cream.

"Cookie dough, my favorite, you remembered." She rolled her eyes exchanging spoon full of ice cream with Aiden both of them moaning at how good it was.

"It's also my favorite dummy." I chuckled as Logan scrunched up his nose.

"I like my candy and ice cream seperate." Sophia nodded.

"Me too." I said, and Aiden and Alex both stuck their tongues out on us.

"Don't eat all that candy today, you'll get sick." The kids nodded and we continued eating.

I chuckled enjoying the moment. Around my family, talking getting along, laughing.

I want this to be a part of my day everyday. I want to wake up in the mornings eat breakfast with them, take them to school, watch them practice, have dinner with them, be a part of their family days and traditions. Just be with them in general.

After seeing how hot tempered Aiden is, and how both of them see their mom as their everything, its going to be hard.

They make it seem as if they don't need a dad, but i am their dad and I want to be there for them.

Im going to try my hardest to be the best dad, and win Alex back.

Im back and I'm not going anywhere.

Im the worst!

I thought this chapter uploaded last week on thursday, instead it deleted.

I think i like how this one ended up though.

I had to rewrite this chapter and ended up extending it to over 3k words.

Again, I'm sorry! I will start on the next chapter and maybe have it up by tomorrow.

I was on a family vacation which is why i didnt check, because i didnt have wifi for a week, so no phone.

Hope you guys are enjoying!

Vote, comment, give me feed back and check out my other books if you'd like😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 1.6K 31
They met over the summer. Days and days spent together. But.. What happens when summers over? Started: 07/10/17 Finished: 08/23/17
14.6K 252 36
@ethandolan liked your post. ?COMPLETED?
14.2K 190 13
Mikayla didn't see Grayson as her step brother, and neither did he. Will they survive with such small limits to their relationship?
49.7K 801 38
Before the accident they were the perfect couple. He was charming, smooth, always did whatever he could for the one he loved. She gave him her love a...