The Project- A Zouis Fanficti...

By NandosNation

**** Includes Lirry/Narry/Nosh**** Louis Tomlinson has never been popular. Zayn Malik is the school's most po... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Co-author announcement!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Hey guys!
Chapter 13
Thank You
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
What you need to know about chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

2.2K 75 16
By NandosNation

Hey guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know I'm late but I still wanted to wish you all well :D I hope your holiday was awesome! Mine was okay, who got kissed on New Years hmmm? ;) I had one over facetime like does that even count? XD I doubt it! Ah well, there are more important things. 

 So anyway, here's chapter 17! The chapter after my lame ass plot twist hehe! I hope you all enjoy it and chapter 18 will be up once finals are over, which is about two weeks. OK now read! *Gives cookie with a bow on it* A little gift from me *Blows kiss* MWAH! 

<><><><><><><><><>

Harry's POV

I arrived with Liam to the hospital and immediately whipped out my phone and dialed his mother. I held onto Liam's arm and marched him inside as Karen answered. I told her everything that had happened and she said she was on her way before I even finished. 

Liam and I made our way quickly to the counter (Liam was slightly off balance) and the secratary looked up and stood up fast to help me hold Liam up. 

"Oh dear, what happened?" She asked, taking off Liam's towel and inspecting his wound. I told her the same thing I told Liam's mom and she nodded before another nurse came and lead Liam to a room and said I could enter in a few minutes. I objected at first, wanting to go with him, but they eventually sat me down and told me he would be fine. 

"Fine? He doesn't even remember me!" I snapped, slouching in my chair. 

"Don't worry, sir. Please just stay seated." The nurse said as Liam's mom entered and spotted me.

"Harry! Where is he? Are you alright?" Karen spoke fast, running over and engulfing me. 

"He's in room 204 and they only let family in immediately. I'm so sorry, it was my fault! There was a pillow on the ground and he fell and-"

"Shh." Karen said, hugging me briefly. "Don't you worry, it's not your fault. I'll make sure they let you in." Karen hurried to the room down the hall and I watched her enter. I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples. This had been a long day. What did I even yell to Liam for? 

My head snapped up as I remembered. We had school tomorrow. The project! Oh my god, I had left that whole thing for Perrie. What was our baby's name even? I took out my phone and texted Perrie

Hey Perrie it's Harry. I know I've kind of left this whole thing to you I'm sorry. I know we have to be done with it tomorrow and Mrs. Westley is going to check it but if there's anything I can do to make up for it u can just text me 

She responded faster than I expected her to and to my surprise, didn't seem angry at all. 

Perrie: Hey don't worry about it, Danielle and I have been collaborating with ours and Eleanor's as well, we can lie to Mrs. Westley, but you're buying me lunch for the next week ;)

I grinned and texted her back 

I can do that. Thanks! 

I lifted my head from my phone and grinned slightly, before I gasped and stared back down at it, re-reading Perrie's text. 

"Oh my god." I mumbled. 

I had totally forgotten about Danielle. Were Liam and her still together? I know they had been fighting a lot around the past few weeks ago and I don't even remember Liam talking about her anymore. I felt like I was going to throw up. How could I have forgotten about her I mean for God's sake I made her boyfriend cheat on her. I put my face in my hands and groaned loudly. 

"Mr. Styles? You can see Liam now." I heard a voice say. I looked up to see a nurse peeking out of room 204. I stood up quickly and strode over to the room where Karen was next to Liam's bed, a few tears on her cheeks. My stomach dropped as I saw Liam looking around the room. 

"Does he remember?" I asked shakily. Karen shook her head and sighed.

"I introduced myself as his mom. I had to introduce myself, Harry. His own mother." She whispered.

I felt terrible as I squeezed her shoulder. "Hey, Harry!" Liam said brightly. Karen looked at me and smiled slightly.

"At least he remembers you, dear." I nodded and grinned at Liam.

"Hey, Liam. How are you feeling?" I asked. Liam beamed at me and spoke.

"I feel great! They gave me stitches and everything but they said I lost something, I just don't remember what it was...." Liam mumbled at the end. I chuckled and said 

"That's because you lost your memory, silly." Liam looked at me with wide eyes and he sat up straight in bed.

"I lost my memory? What?! Harry! You have to tell me what happened!" Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. Karen touched my back and said "I'll leave you two alone for a bit." I glanced back at her and Liam smiled and waved.

"BYE MOM!"

Karen shook her head, smiling sadly and backed out. I looked at Liam and sighed. "Look Liam, you hit your head on the table and you forgot like, everything. Your name is Liam James Payne and you're 17 years old. You and I have been friends since the first grade and your other best friend's name is Zayn Malik, though lately he's been spending more time with his boyfriend Louis, who we used to kind of bully, like idiots. Louis' best friend is named Niall and Niall and I used to date, but we sort of broke up in a way today." 

"Today?" Liam asked, frowning. "What happened?" 

"Well uh, you know how we talked about how you and I kissed?" I asked awkwardly. Liam thought for a while and then nodded. I looked at him, waiting for him to put two and two together and then it seemed to click.

"We kissed whie you were dating Niall!" Liam shouted. "Harry! That's terrible, why would we do this?" 

I groaned and scooted closer to Liam's bed and began

"Here, let me tell you..." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Niall's POV

"Josh. Josh. Josh. Josh. Josh." I ranted, poking Josh in the side as he flipped through the channels on the TV. 

"What, Niall?" Josh asked, laughing. He playfully pushed me over and I rolled off the couch. I pouted at him and crossed my arms, looking away. 

"Never mind," I grumbled, glancing at Josh. 

"Aw, Niall, don't pout. I'm sorry!" Josh whined, pulling at my hand. I pulled it away and pretended to be upset.

"No, it hurt!" I cried. Josh smirked at me and said

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" I nodded, scowling still. Josh pulled me up to the couch "Point to where it hurts." He said and I pointed to my exposed shoulder in my tank top. Josh leaned over and kissed it. I laughed at how lame this was, but I could have some fun with it. I pointed at my elbow and Josh kissed that as well.

I grinned and pointed at my neck. Josh narrowed his eyes and I looked at him innocently before he leaped forward and pinned me to the couch. My breath caught in my chest as I looked up into his eyes, which were filled with mischief. I was about to open my mouth and say something, but Josh leant down and pressed his lips to my neck. I gasped as Josh nuzzled into me and layed kisses up and down my jawline. 

"Are you feeling better now?" He whispered against my skin. I tilted my head to give him more room and mumbled a 'No'. I could sense Josh grinning and he nipped my collarbone and I whimpered. Josh continued to kiss and suck my neck while I was squirming underneath him. He moved his hands down to my hips and slid them under my tank top. I arched my back into his touch. Josh pulled away from my neck and our eyes met. 

I grasped the back of Josh's neck and pulled him down so our foreheads were touching. I glanced at him and I knew we were thinking the same thing. I lifted my chin our lips brushed together again. I sat up to be able to have more contact with him, but before I could press my lips further onto his, Josh jumped off of me and was standing up straight, his hands around his neck.

"Niall, no I can't do this." He muttered, pacing back and forth. I sat up and stared at him. 

"What? Why?" I asked, frowning. Josh turned to me and sighed. 

"Niall, you literally just talked to Harry four hours ago. I don't think we should do anything. At least not yet. I feel like that's betraying Harry somehow." He said. I pursed my lips and felt guilt spreading throughout my body. Josh took my hand "I'm sorry, Niall. Not to sound like a pervert but I seriously want to fool around with you. We just can't. Not yet." 

I bit my lip. "Yeah, you're right. I should probably head home seeing as we have school tomorrow and everything. Speaking of school, how's your baby project been going? I think Eleanor has done my whole thing. Just another thing for me to feel guilty about." I kicked the ground like a disappointed child, but it was true. I had been messing up a lot lately. 

"C'mon, it's fine. I am one hundred percent sure that most of the guys gave up on it. I'm partners with the new girl named Marie and she told me she'd do it all. Anyway, Louis and Zayn are the only ones actually are doing it together." Josh said. "Don't feel guilty either, Niall. You're perfect." 

I blushed slightly and pushed Josh, smirking. "Shut up." I laughed, picking up my stuff and heading towards Josh's door. Josh grabbed my hand and turned me around before I reached and I grinned, knowing he would do so. I was pressed into his chest and I looked up at him, knowing what he was about to say.

"Spend the night?" He asked, kissing my nose. 

"Finally, it's already 10. I thought you'd never ask." I said and yelled as Josh threw me over his shoulder and we laughed as he carried me into his living room again. 

<><><><><><><>

Zayn's POV

I felt my phone buzzing repeatedly on the nightstand next to my bed. I groaned and sat up in bed, groping the nightstand to find my phone. 

"Hulloh." I mumbled. I was exhausted from you know what with Louis and I wasn't really in the mood to be anywhere but with Lou. 

"Zayn, it's Harry. Um- Liam's in the hospital." I heard Harry say. All of the sudden I was wide awake and I shot up and yelled 

"WHAT?!" 

"Ah!" Louis yelled, rolling out of bed and onto the floor. "What the hell, Zayn?" He asked angrily, standing up and wrapping himself in sheets, hopping back into bed. I slapped his hand over his mouth and said "Shut up! Harry what happened?" 

"Funny story, I was at his house and... actually long story short, Liam has amnesia." Harry said, his voice trembling. 

My jaw dropped and Louis suddenly sat up as well, looking concerened. "Are you fucking kidding me Harry?" I asked as Louis leant on my shoulder to hear better. 

"You better just come to the hospital." Harry mumbled. I rubbed my face and said 

"We'll be there, idiot." I hung up and jumped out of bed, throwing on some jeans and a sweatshirt. "C'mon babe." I said to Louis who was looking as lost as ever.

"Wait, where are we going?" He asked, hopping out of bed and starting to groggily get dressed. 

"To the hospital." I muttered, running a hand through my hair and opening the door to head downstairs.

"Let me guess!" Louis called down behind me, "Harry is pregnant?" 

"This isn't time for jokes, Lou!" I yelled, watching Louis hop out of the room on one leg, trying to slip on his converse. 

"Well, you still haven't told me what's happened!" Louis said, running down the stairs and following me to the garage. 

"Liam has amnesia." I said, hopping into the car. Louis stared at me as he jumped in beside me.

"You're joking." He gasped. "How? What happened?" 

"Harry didn't tell me, but we're going to see him." I said, squeezing Louis' hand and pulling into the street. 

"Great, this is just what we need." Louis sighed, his thumb tracing patterns on my hand. "Right before school too." 

There was a silence.

"Plus we forgot Zouis." 

"FUCK." 

<><><><><><><>

Hahaaa how many times is that now? Like 10,000 times they've forgotten? I know the end was pretty boring, but I had to put it in! I hope you guys liked it anyway :) OH AND GUYS WHO LIKES EMBLEM3? Do any of y'all? BECAUSE I'M SEEING THEM IN CONCERT AND I JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO FANGIRL WITH BESIDES MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE SHE'S TAKING ME 

Ok now more yelling, DID ANYONE WATCH TEEN WOLF BECAUSE I DID AND I JUST ASDSFGHJASHDKSGKJ

*Gives cookie* If you don't watch that show, you probably should! *Blows kiss* MWAH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 410 26
(Lilo, Nosh and Zarry) A teacher that you want A person blackmailing you A best friend that is more A friend not trusting you A person pulling you i...
2.6K 221 40
Had known each other in high school.. Always had liked each other... So what happens when they come across each other.... 》Harry in the world's bigge...
30.9K 1.2K 38
BOOK 2 in The Love Series After a break up you would never want to see that person again, especially if that person only dated you to win a bet. Unfo...
23.6K 652 19
Niall Horan. He's cute and adorable with bleached blonde hair amazing blue eyes and an amazing personality, but people ignore that because he is gay...