The Princess and The Servant

By Airtempleavatar

Asami is a princess. Not an average princess. She is the princess of Encanta, a magical realm. She has everyt... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AN
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N

Chapter 15

13.6K 421 158
By Airtempleavatar

Enjoy :)

Asami sighed as they landed. The moon had fallen a while ago, the faint tint if dawn crept its way up the horizon. The griffons landed in front of the castle.

"Finally", Asami said. "Home".

Asami looked down at Korra. Korra was somewhat awake. She was obviously tired even though she was asleep through most of the ride.

"Can you sit up by yourself??", she asked.

Korra nodded. She sat up, clutching the Cape in her left hand. Asami dismounted the griffon. She looked over at her friends. A sleeping Opal was being carried by Bolin. Mako and Jinora were wide awake yet looked pretty beat.

Asami turned and looked up at Korra. She reached her hands up and took Korra by the waist, picking her up.

As carried her bridal style. The teens made sure the griffons got back to Kai who was glad to see them back.

"Did you guys kick some butt??", he asked.

Asami shook her head. "No. They got away".

Korra looked at her. "They did??".

Asami nodded. Korra had a guilty look on her face.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault".

Asami looked at her, confused. "What?. No, Korra. It wasn't your fault at all".

"Let's go see your parents", Bolin said. "They must be worried".

Asami had nearly forgotten about them. Everyone but Korra, to be exact. Asami nodded. She looked at Kai and smiled.

"Thank you, Kai".

Kai bowed. "You're welcome, your highness", he said, grinning.

Asami turned around. She began for the castle, the others behind her. They walked up to the front doors. Two guards were standing post. They saw the teens. One immediately flew inside, probably to tell her parents.

They walked in, heading straight for Asami's room.

"We'll have to fetch a healer", Asami said as they walked down the hall.

"Kids!!".

They all stopped and turned around. They saw Asami's parents running towards them. Asami smiled, glad to see her parents. Asami's mom embraced Asami and Korra.

"We're so happy you're back safe. We knew you could do it", Sura said.

She pulled away. She looked down at Korra, frowning.

"You don't look so good", she said. "I'll call a healer and have something made for kids to eat".

"Mom. Dad", Asami said. .

Sura looked up at her. She saw a look on Asami's face.

"What's wrong??", she asked.

Asami sighed. "Unaloq was the one that took her".

The king and queen gasped.

"What??", Hiroshi said in disbelief. "How could he betray us like this??".

Asami sighed. "He got away when he threw Korra of a cliff. I had to dive in after her since she was tied up. She nearly drowned".

Asami looked at Korra. She rested her cheek on the top of Korra's head. Korra smiled. "I'm fine, Asami".

Just as those words left her mouth, Korra sneezed.

Asami looked at her parents. "She's a little sick. Just being stubborn and won't admit it".

Asami's mom giggled. "Of coarse. C'mon. Let's get you all comfortable and to bed".
-----------------------

Asami lifted the spoon up to Korra's lips. Korra slurped the soap. She swallowed and then sighed.

Korra looked at Asami.

"You don't have to feed me", she said. "I think I can do it myself".

Asami smiled. "It's no problem, Korra. Really and I want to".

"Why am I in your bed instead of mine??", Korra questioned.

Asami shrugged. "I just wanted you to be comfortable while you were resting", she replied simply.

Korra looked down at her lap. Asami frowned.

"Is something wrong??", she asked.

Korra shrugged. "Just thinking".

Asami place the bowl of soup on her lap, holding it both hands.

"Wanna tell me about what??".

Korra looked at her. "Why??".

Asami raised an eyebrow. "Why what??".

"Why me??", Korra asked. "I just don't understand why you chose to be my friend. Out of everyone in this castle, you chose a servant girl as your friend. You stuck up for me, you protected me. Even when neatly everyone else looked down on me and treated me like dirt, you were kind and caring towards me. I thank you but still. Why??".

Asami smiled. She reached a hand out and took one of Korra's hands.

"Because I care about you, regardless of status. I wouldn't care if you were a beggar on the street or a princess in a castle. You're sweet and kind and funny and yes I've said this to you before but I'll say it again. You're more kinder and more fun than anyone I've ever met and that's what I like about you".

Asami gently poked Korra's nose, making Korra smile.

"Don't forget that".

Korra nodded. "I'll try".

Asami looked down at the nearly empty bowl in her lap.

"I'll be right back", she said, getting up.

She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Asami", she heard someone call her name.

Asami turned around. Her father was walking towards her.

"Yes, dad??", she said.

King Hiroshi walked up to his daughter.

"You said that Unaloq was the one that kidnapped and tried to kill Korra, correct?".

Asami nodded. "Yeah".

Her father nodded his head slowly. He folded in arms, stroking his short beard in thought.

"Then we'll have to increase security until he's caught and arrested. Now that he knows you're around Korra, he'll probably try to get rid of you and your friends to get to Korra".

Asami felt herself clentched up at the thought.

"I won't let him get to her again", she swore boldly.

Hiroshi was surprised at her tone of voice.

"I'm sure you won't", he said. "Just be careful from now on. You'll have guards with you if you ever leave the palace".

Asami nodded. "Alright. Where are my friends??".

"They're resting", Hiroshi said. "You should be too".

Asami nodded. Hiroshi took a step foward. He lightly kissed the top of Asami's head.

"I love you", he said, taking the bowl from her hands. "And I'm proud of you".

Asami smiled. "I love you too".

The king stepped away. "Get some rest", he said.

Asami nodded. Hiroshi turned and walked away. Asami turned and walked back into the room. She saw Korra getting out of her bed.

"Korra", Asami said, hurrying over to her.

Korra stopped and looked up at her. Asami walked up to her, taking her by the arm.

"Let me help you. You're shaking".

Asami assisted Korra across the room over to her bed. Settling down, Asami helped Korra into bed. She pulled the blanket up.

"Warm??", she asked.

Korra nodded. "Thank you, your highness".

Asami gave her a look. "I told you to call me by my name", she said.

Asami sat on the bed. "You'll be okay??. Need anything??".

Korra shook her head. "No, thank you".

Asami smiled. "Get some sleep. You've been through a lot tonight".

Asami reached out and took Korra's left hand. She once again felt the tingling in her arm.

Korra smiled. "Yeah. I guess so. But so have you so go to sleep too".

Asami nodded.

"If you need something, don't be afraid to wake me up. Please do so. I don't want you to get hurt trying to get something yourself".

Korra nodded. "I will".

Asami turned and walked over to her bed, getting in. She sighed and turned out the light. She laid her head down on the pillow.

She gently gripped the sword that was safely laying beside her.

Like she told her father, she wasn't going to let anything or anyone hurt Korra.

So yeah. Comment what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 821 15
Korra and Asami were very good friends.... but things take a different turn when they realize there is something between them that goes beyond just f...
50.6K 1.9K 28
In an era of monsters and kingdoms, all Korra ever wanted was to be a respected knight. But there's only one problem- women aren't allowed to to be k...
7.2K 225 12
Meet Korzi, an 18-year-old airbender who is anything but ordinary. With her sharp tongue and sarcastic wit, she often stands out from the other airbe...
2.9K 48 7
Korra is the daughter of a restaurant owner in Republic City, the biggest city in the United Republic. Asami is the CEO of one of the largest compan...