Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

Shayylondon tarafından

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... Daha Fazla

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

21

1.3K 64 93
Shayylondon tarafından

| Graduation Day |

Shayla

I sat in my vanity chair as Kim did my makeup. I was so nervous because today was the big day. I was about to be a medical school graduate.

"How you feeling baby?" I heard Rih ask me as she sat down on my bed and put her heels on her feet after oiling her legs.

I looked up as Kim blotted the foundation on my face with one of her expensive ass make up sponges.

"...Nervous as hell Rih", I say, crossing my legs.

"Where is Eric?  we gotta leave here soon and he is missing", Kim said as her belly poked out.

Yeah, Kim and Ren was expecting another baby soon. I am shocked as hell, well not so much. They always have sex like wild animals. Kim looked so cute in her white sundress that showed her little bump, her hair was smooth

"I don't know, but if he doesn't show up to my graduation. I will break up with him I mean that shit. today is supposed to be my day ladies. MY DAY" I raised my voice a little while I thought about up into a huge bun. She couldn't wear heels so she had a pair of Dolce and Gabanna sandals on.

I watched my god son O'shea Jr walk into my bedroom with his little grey suit on and a powder blue shirt on underneath his blazer.

"Hi man!" I squeal as I see him walk up to me.

He smiled as handed me an envelope, "Daddy gave it to you".

"Aww, did he? Where he at?" I cooed as I signaled for Kim to stop my make up so I can hug and kiss him.

I placed lil O'shea on my lap and kissed his cheek. He looked at me with those pretty eyes and cute chunky cheeks. I quickly looked at Rih as she was snapping pictures of us.

"Him outside with Uncle Ren and Uncle Yella".

I bit my lip hearing that damn near the whole group of NWA is here. Everyone except Dre of course. I have no clue where Eric is and him and Cube still kind of funny acting. It's not as bad as it used to be but I need them to get it together, ASAP.

Yella never went anywhere though, he was always around and coming to check up on us. I will say that regardless of what went down, he never left Eric side. He is an A1 Day1 for that. I will always love Yella for that.

"Shayla, you gotta get dressed come on. Its 9:30am we gotta leave at ten", Kim said as she held up my graduation gown with a smile on her face.

I placed lil O'shea down off my lap and stood up looking in the mirror at myself. I felt my eyes water as Rih and Kim came appeared behind me, brightly smiling. I grabbed a piece of tissue off my vanity and dabbed my eyes.

"I love you guys so much .... Y'all know I've been through so much and I...I.- "

"don't start before you make me cry" Kim whined as she grabbed a piece of tissue as well.

"Just come on, we will cry later you got a degree to get" Rih sniffed as she looked at me in the mirror.

She winked at me before kissing my cheek. I nodded as I fanned my face, then looking at my cap and gown. I smiled brightly as I looked at the decorative cap. I wish the kids were here to share this moment with me. They are now the highlight of my life.

I love them.

I walked into my walk-in closet and smiled at my graduation dress that was hanging up, with my heels I was gonna gracefully walk the stage in rested beneath them. This was the moment that I have been waiting for.

I started to get dressed and lastly, placed my red bottoms on my feet to complete my look. There were one of my "just because" gifts from Eric. I've had them for about three months now but I think it's the perfect time to bring them out.

The way I feel right now, it's like an all-time high but I still don't feel complete. Eric is not here, he didn't leave a note to say where he was going and I didn't even bother to call him. He knows I graduate today, so I'm not understanding.

"Ayeee Shayla, let's go baby...you gonna be late!" I heard Rih yell, snapping me out of my thoughts.

".... I'm coming!" I yelled back as I grabbed my clutch purse and exited the closet.

I just hope that Eric shows up, cause if he doesn't. He can just kiss me goodbye.

For good.

-------

| Doctors of USC |

Downtown Los Angeles, CA

Eric

"Shit", I mumbled as my leg shook while sitting in the waiting room alongside Tomica and my little man.

I looked up at the clock on the wall in front of me as I read the time, 11:16 am. Shayla is gonna fucking be crushed if I don't make her graduation. This is one of the biggest accomplishments of her life and she wanted me there to share it with her.

"If you really don't wanna be here Eric you can leave, Dom still has his mother" Tomica sarcastically said while watching Dom play with the blocks at the table with the other little babies.

I sucked my teeth, as aggravation spread across my face. If we weren't in public, I'd hem her ass up.

"Don't start with your smart-ass mouth, and he my son too I'm the one who fucked yo. -"

"Dominick Wright" I heard the nurse call as she interrupted my sentence.

I jumped up and picked Dominick up as I rushed to the door that lead us to the patient's room. I scurried past the nurse who looked at me with a confused look.

"What room he in?" I asked while holding Dominick under my arm like he was a football.

The nurse stared at me, and smiling. I, however wasn't smiling at this bitch. She need to come the fuck on.

"Ayeee, your Eazy E... I love your music aye. Dre was wrong for Fuck with Dre day you know?"

I glared at the nurse as she continued to go on and on about Dre and me. I threw my head back in annoyance.

"Nurse lady, I quite frankly don't give a fuck about what you think of me and Dre. I need my son to be checked so I can go to my fiancé's graduation", I spat irritated.

"Well then" She scoffed as she held the door open for Tomica who had a huge smile covered her face.

"Go in room 101 Dr. Van will be with you in a minute", she rolled her eyes at me as she guided us down the colorful hall way whose walls were covered by different kid's drawings.

I entered the room quickly and sat Dominick on the bed as I lifted his shirt over his head and took off his jean shorts, causing Dominick to whine and squirm around.

"Why are you stripping him!" Tomica screamed as she smacked my hand away. "Just leave Eric".

"Man, fuck you!" I yelled as I pointed in her face. "You wanted me here so shut that stupid ass shit up., the doctor gonna come in here and check his ass and dick and then we out. Aint nothing wrong with him!".

"...Just leave you are upsetting me!" Tomica pushed my chest, causing me to stumble back a little bit.

My eyes widened as I spoke through a clenched jaw, "...say it again Tomica, and ill fucking. -"

"Hi I'm Dr. Van and you must be the Wrights"

Tomica and I both turned to see a tall white man with glasses on standing in the door way with his lab coat and stethoscope around his neck.

He reached his hand out to shake my hand. I grinned softly and shook his hand rapidly.

"Hello, sir yeah I'm Eric Wright and that's my son Dominick Wright"

"Ah yes, I know who you are, my daughter is a big fan of your music its...different" he laughed as he turned his attention to Tomica.

"Hello Mrs. Wright" he smiled as he extended to shake her hand.

Tomica smiled and was about to grab his hand but I smacked it out the way, shaking his hand again.

"My mom aint here so I'm shaking your hand on her behalf", I cheesed, turning in Tomica direction.

"Um...Oh I thought that..."

"No sir she's a wood... I mean her last name is Woods and I'm Wright, my wife is actually at her graduation about to get her degree as a Doctor", I smirked as I cut my eyes at Tomica who looked upset.

She rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through Dominick's hair, then scrunching her face up at me.

"Well tell her congrats I wish her the best on her future endeavors", Dr. Van smiled, then turning his attention to Dominick.

"Tuh" Tomica chuckled, causing Dr. Van and I to exchange looks.

He started giving him the basic checkup, checking his ears, heartbeat, temperature and reflexes. I sat down as I kept looking at the time on the wall.

"11:35 Am", I mumbled as I watched the Doctor hand Dominick a lollipop and a sticker.

"Well that's it for today sonny" he said as she rubbed his hand on top of Dominick head, disheveling it a little.

I frowned, "What you mean? That's it... I thought he had to get shots or something like lab work done?."

"Hmmm let me check" Dr. Van said as he took a seat in his swivel chair and thumbed through Dominick charts.

I looked at Tomica, who was suddenly interested in Dominick sticker of mickey mouse. She placed it on his shirt and kissed his forehead, avoiding my glare.

"Oh...yes Mr. Wright your son is up to date for all his shots and exams, he actually came in last week to receive chicken box vaccine", Dr. Van smiled as he looked at me and Tomica.

I sucked my teeth as I stood up,

"Well thank you sir for letting me know that and here's an autograph for your daughter, just let her know I love her and I'm glad she knows how Eazy Duz It", I say I as grabbed a pen and wrote my signature on a post it that was on his desk.

I kissed Dominick forehead before making my way out the door. I turned to Tomica and flicked her off as I mouthed, "You scandalous ass bitch".

I was mad as hell, the fact that Tomica would stoop so low to purposely make me miss Shayla's graduation shows she aint shit. All I know is she gonna be the one to pay for that fucking bill that comes in the mail. I could of checked Dominick goddamn vitals myself.

How hard is it to listen to a baby heartbeat? Stupid ass ho. Cant trust that bitch Tracey and Tomica ass. I got something for they asses later.

I darted out the clinic and headed to my truck. I still had to go change into my slacks and dress shirt and buy Shayla this big ass teddy bear with a graduation cap that I see at KB toys for her.

As I jumped in the truck, I sped off towards the interstate.

"I'm coming baby, I aint gonna miss this shit for the world."

------

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.3M 506K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
7.3M 418K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...