Secrets (klaine)

By HypnotizedDreams

Secrets, secrets and more secrets. You may think you know someone inside and out, but we all have something... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Secrets (klaine AU)

627 13 0
By HypnotizedDreams

Secrets, secrets and more secrets.

You may think you know someone inside and out, but we all have something no one knows about. Something no one will ever look at us the same if they knew. 1 or 2 people may know, but thats only when you have no other choice than to tell, then again, who says those people won't betray you.

Every person has at least one secret, that one secret they will never ever tell. Kurt is no exception, neither are his friends. Everyone around him has a secret. They're living lives full of lies.

Then again, there are no secrets that time does not reveal.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.5K 67
~COMPLETED~ Blaine Devon Anderson had it all. He was popular and dating the hottest girl in the school. However, not everything was as it seemed. Me...
11.7K 425 19
This is a book full of Klaine one shots! Some in the future some in the past most in AU! I hope u enjoy! (P.S. Finn is still alive also i im pretty...
13K 601 31
"They call him 'The Ghost'. He goes with it. It's not like it doesn't fit." The Ghost is a dark and mysterious superhero in New York City. He has the...
192K 5K 40
Kurt Hummel is a 17 year old boy in his senior year of high school. He's sweet, kind, loves singing and fashion. Kurt would have never thought that h...