My One and Only (Completed)

MoonlitKitsune

I'm bad at making descriptions so read to find out. After a year of this story, the above sentence really mea... Еще

The love of my life
I can't believe it
Inosaku?
You're...kidding...right?!
Sasuke?
Mood swings
My two angels
Author's note
The swimming accident
Thank you
I apologize
The mission
In the hospital
The end
Rewrite?

In deep trouble

2.8K 130 19
MoonlitKitsune

Sasuke's POV

'Oh no' I thought. I'm so dead. Naruto burst through the door and punched me in the face. I was sent flying through a window but that didn't stop him.

He jumped through the window and kept beating me to a pulp. I just hope this is because of mood swings. That was all I remembered when I woke up.

Back in the hospital

'Where am I' I asked myself. Tsunade came in. "Sasuke you're awake. Good. I'm sure Naruto will want to see you." She smiled. 'Oh no. Not him' I thought.

Naruto's POV

I think I went too far. I feel terrible. Stupid mood swings. Maybe a second child won't be so bad. Tsunade walked over and said I was OK to visit him.

I walked in and Sasuke had a face that screamed 'im scared. Please don't hurt me.' I started to cry. His face suddenly softened. "Hey baby. It's OK. Come here." He said.

I walked up to him and sat down, resting my head on his lap, crying as loud as I could. I felt terrible. It was all my fault he was like this.

"I'm so sorry Sasuke. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I honestly didn't think it would be this bad. Stupid mood swings!" I said between sobs.

He rubbed my back to sooth my sobs. I finally relaxed to Sasuke's touch. "I love you." I whispered. I soon fell asleep and I could hear a little 'I love you too' from Sasuke. That's all I needed to hear to have a peaceful sleep.

I am so sorry. I promised I would update but I never did and I feel bad. I know you probably never read these but I truly am sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Merry Christmas.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

186K 4.1K 11
This a short story about Sasuke and Naruto ENJOY
109K 4.1K 31
Cl sakti chandra 's murder case Rajveer 's trial ..........Rajveer and naina's relationship get public and is considered unethical and illegitimate ...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.2K 425 8
Sasuke steals a kiss from Naruto, but not just any kiss, a rough kiss. A kiss that has feeling. Sasuke runs away for 3 years, only to run into the ne...