Red

By idreamibelieve

Red was a very unique 17-year-old girl. First of all, her name was Red. She gained that nickname due to he... More

Red
One: Damon, who?
Two: What are you?! My Mom?!
Three: You're too gullible, Red.
Four: His face is stupid.
Five: Scar killed my Simba
Six: Let's play truth or dare!
Seven: Out of all the people in the world, it had to be you!
Eight: I will personally kill you.
Nine: I'm going to hurt you so bad you're going to wish you were dead.
Ten: You brought a 14 year old to a bar? How classy.
Eleven: We're going to take Sawyer down... for good.
Twelve: You're trusting a delinquent with your life?
Thirteen: We're associating with the devil now?
Fourteen: They're both irrational and stupid!
Fifteen: Let's go bowling!
Sixteen: There's so much blood, oh my god.
Seventeen: Is he always so over-dramatic?
Eighteen: I'm not into this sentimental bullsh**
Nineteen: My parents are disowning me
Twenty: Let me tell you a short story about a girl called Sally
Twenty-one: I took a bullet for you, little Red.
Twenty-two: I love you, - Damon.
Twenty-three: Robert and Cupcake?!
Twenty-four: The bad boy never cries, Damon.
Thank You Message
MAJOR UPDATE

Update

673 16 1
By idreamibelieve

First of all, I have to apologize for not updating you guys about anything but my life has been a roller coaster ride. I finished my senior year at Uni and got my bachelors degree! I started working at an advertising agency and life has just been hectic. During that time, I wanted to vent a little so I made kind of a blog that I would like you all to follow and check out. It has a bit of an aesthetic feel to it and it's kind of depressing. It is a mix of poems I wrote and my thoughts. I would appreciate the support! 

Here is a link to the blog: 

http://hopelessswanderer.blogspot.com/

About the story, well, currently, I'm on a little hiatus with the stories. I'm not done with writing, I promise, I just need to figure some things out with my life first. Thank you all for the support. 

I will keep you guys updated. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
1.4K 34 9
Imagine that the Addams family live in Riverdale and that they have a fourth child, with seventeen years old and the craziest of all of them. The Add...
6.8K 115 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
11.3K 248 12
'Long Breaths. Dark Alley. Slight Breeze. It's not anything anyone ever did. No one could stop what was going to happen. Heart beats. Quick Feet. Col...