Connor Kenway x Reader

By femaleAltair1156

You were only kids when you meet. You watched his village burn as you both tried to save his mother. Connor a... More

chapter 1 when you meet
chapter 2 who is he??
chapter 3 old friends
chapter 4 memories
Chapter 6 A quite secret
chapter 7 boat trip!

chapter 5 seeing Haythem

805 21 6
By femaleAltair1156

The next day I learned that Ratonhnhake:ton was called Connor which I thought would be easier to pronounce but I liked calling him by his real name. Their was also a old man name achilles who was very kind. I also figured out that Ratonhnhake:ton was a assassin who believes in freedom and justice.

I walked downstairs and saw connor or Ratonhnhake:ton about to walk out the door.

"Ratonhnhake:ton were are you going"

He turned around and smiled.

"Off to see someone important, would you like to come"

I nodded and ran to him. I went to his side as we went to horse stables that were next store.

"Uh......Were are we going"

Ratonhnhake:ton looked at me once more, and looked away.

"We are going to see a friend of mines who needs help...its not that far and we will be able to make it there in  a few hours...."

I nodded. Ratonhnhake:ton got 2 horses out which made me alittle upset since I only travled by wolf form....and I haven't been on a horse for manny years. I slowely went onto the horse and said.

"Can you please make this easy for me...I haven't ride on a horse for years.....so....can you please be gentle"

The horse made a nay saying ok. Connor looked at me with confusing eyes as if asking what I said. I only shrugged, I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine, my face felt hot so I quickly looked away as he did the same. We then went forward, I followed close behind him. I was glade that the horse was making it easier for me to stay on. When we made it to our destination, we were at the unions camp, we jumped off of our horses, I stayed with them while Ratonhnhake:ton talked to a man near by. I went to my horse and patted her neck.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome and my nane is faisy....... I can tell you like him"

I turned to Daisy and saw her smiling. I was blushing madly.

"I do not"!

She only laughed and stomped her feet on the ground.

"Yeah right! I saw the way you look at him when you told me to make the ride easier for you"

I huffed and crossed my arms. I noticed she had another question in mind which startled me alot.

"Wait....how can you understand me"

I sighed and looked at her.

"Im not fully human"

"Oh..then what are you"

I was quite but sighed and looked at Daisy.

"Im a wear wolf"

I heard her gasp and look at me with wide eyes. She the went onto her hind legs and landed making the men look at us with concern looks.

"Shhhh its ok im not like the others im good"

She calmed down and looked at me with worried eyes. Ratonhnhake:ton then walked up to us and looked at me with a what happen look.

"Uh....so what did your friend need"

He was quite but then spoke.

"Some supplies were stolen from him from Benjamin church and he needs my help to get them back"

I nodded and looked at him with a smile.

"So why am I here....cant do it by yourself"

Ratonhnhake:ton crossed his arms and smiled.

"I am able to do this by myself but I want you to come so I know that your safe"

I crossed my arms and made a fake frown.

"You think I cant handle myself"

I heard a small chuckle excape his lips and his eyes went to my shoulder.

"Your wound is my evidence to me"

I looked at my shoulder and back at him. I playfully punched his arm and laughed.

"Ok ok you got me there"

He chuckled once more and went to the woods me following close behind. I made sure Daisy and the other horse were safe while we were gone.

"So were are we going to find this church fellow"

Ratonhnhake:ton looked at me and pointed to a neer by church.

"There"

I nooded as we approached the destoyed church. As we entered I smelled someones presents making me alert. Ratonhnhake:ton looked at me confused until I spoke.

"Ratonhnhake:ton.....were not alone....."

And with that Ratonhnhake:ton was tackled onto the ground by a man in  navy blue close. I felt my body blood boil. I noticed my my arm grow fur so I fought the thought of being in wolf form. My eyes widen when I heard.

"Father"

From Ratonhnhake:ton's mouth. The man on top of him said.

"Connor. Any last words"

I growled as I didnt know what to do. I didnt want to lose Ratonhnhake:ton. I stood my ground lissening to the two men talk.

"Wait"

"A Poor choice"

Ratonhnhake:ton kicked his father off of him and went to in front of me yelling.

"CAME TO CHECK ON CHURCH? MAKE SURE HE STOLLEN ENOUGH FOR YOUR BRITISH BROTHERS"!

"Benjamin church is no brother of mine. No more then the red couts and their idiot king, i expected naivete but this....the templars do not fight for the crown, we seek the same as you boy freedom, justice, independence"

I growled but Ratonhnhake:ton went closer to me in a protective manner, looking at me as if to calm down. So I did, I knew the man he was talking to was his father, but he seemed familiar, when he said Templar, it reminded me about Charles lee and the others.....I want to kill him for killing Ratonhnhake:ton mother and burning his village so bad. The men continued to talk.

"But......"

"Hm, but what"

"Johnston, pitcam, Hickey, they sought to steal land, to stack towns, to murder Gorge Washington"

"Johnston sought to own land so we might keep it safe, Pitcam aimes to encourage diplomacy-which you cocked up throughly enough to start a god damn war! And hickey. Gorge Washington is a wretched leader. Hes lost nearly every battle in which he taken part. The mans wracked with uncertainty and insecurity. Only look at valley forge to know my words are true. Were all better off without him."

I letted out a growle at that last part. Gorge Washington is a good man and no one  has a right to say that.

"Look-as much as I love to spar with you, Benjamin church's mouth is as big as his ego. You clearly want the Supplies he's stolen. I want him punished. Our interest are aligned"

I looked at connor who had a understanding look making me worried.

"What do you propose"?

"A truths. Perhaps.....perhaps some time together might do us good, you are my son after all and might be save from your ignorance"

I letted a small giggle excape me. I was hoping Ratonhnhake:ton wouldn't hear me but he did. I smiled inococent at him as I tried to not laugh. I was then snapped back at his father when I heard a blade.

"I can kill you now if you prefer"

I frowned and went to Ratonhnhake:ton's side making is father look at me.

"Excellent, shall we be off"

"Do you even know were Benjamin church has gone"

"Im affraid not. Id hope to ambush him if he or one of his men returned here, it seems im to late. They'd come and cleared the place out"

I looked out to the woods with Ratonhnhake:ton and his father.

"I may be able to track him"

We both looked at Ratonhnhake:ton and looked back outside. We all walked out, Ratonhnhake:ton went to a broken carage as I stod by his side. I felt a hand to my shoulder making me turn and face Ratonhnhake:ton father.

"What is your name miss"

I crossed my arms and gave him a death a glare.

"(y/n)..... (y/n) (l/n)....."

His eyes widen as I said my name....why?

"I know your father...do you remember me"

I slowely shook me head with confused eyes.

"Its me Haythem......your father is worried sick about you....where were you....we looked everywhere"

I looked away and made a frown.

"I ran away....Im not going back....Im not going to the Templars.....never ever again"

I walked away to the woods past Ratonhnhake:ton with anger. I was breathing in and out, walking side to side trying so hard not to remember about what the templars did so long ago, how my father looked me up, even chained me in a room when I was a wolf, I hated that, the chains hurted my hands. I notice  Ratonhnhake:ton walk up to me with worried eyes. I stopped and tapped my foot looking down.

"Are you alri-"

"I dont trust him"

He was quite but put his hand on my Shoulder making me look up at him.

"I dont either...but we have no choice"

I sighed and hugged Ratonhnhake:ton tight.

"Ok....but im only doing this for you.....ok"

I saw him blush making me smile. Ratonhnhake:ton then hugged me back rubbing my head. We were interrupted when a loud cough was behind us making us face Haythem.

"So connor.....which way should we go"

Ratonhnhake:ton walked away but I followed close behind him making our shoulders touch. I wasnt gonna move a single inch away from my childhood friend. Were he goes I go until Haythem is gone and the alliance is done. This day is not a good day. I didnt notice but Haythem was smiling alot when he saw this. Only the templars know about my other form. Ratonhnhake:ton dosnt know about my power which I want to keep it that way. I was hoping Haythem wont tell Ratonhnhake:ton about what I really was but......I was wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...