Play Date // h.s. (REVISING)

By LukeHemoji

When her mother leaves her with a new babysitter, Rose discovers the "little" side of herself and indulges in... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

18.

117K 1.7K 1.6K
By LukeHemoji

Just as I'd imagined, we had arrived home and as soon as I carried the teddy bear through the door and up to Rosie's room, she plopped into bed and cuddled with the thing. I simply stood back and admired the image.

I opened up the package of pacifiers and handed one to her but she had been too embarrassed to use it, so I decided to give her some time to get used to them. Maybe whenever she's alone she could use them, then when she's comfortable she'd start to use them around me.

I completely understood her discomfort. Unlike my situation, a dominant and submissive type of relationship was unusual to her and it definitely took some getting used to. I was willing to wait however long she needed, because I knew the end result would be just as beautiful as the moment she had first called me daddy.

Adapting to a whole new lifestyle was like getting into a relationship and being ready for s.ex, yet having to wait for the other person to decide their ready. Which was also something I experienced with Rosie. But if you wait through the dreadful time of constant s.exual frustration, once their ready it's the most beautiful moment anyone could experience. And that's the way it would be once Rosie is completely comfortable with a dominant and submissive relationship; it would be so beautiful that I'd be at a loss of words to describe it.

-

I let Rosie nap with her teddy bear for about half of the day. From time to time I'd go to her room and check on her and each time I'd just have to stop and admire the beauty of the situation.

Once she woke up, it was around dinner time, which I had plans for.

I'd notified her to dress in something nice, and she came back downstairs looking cuter than I'd ever imagine. She had on a flowing white dress which flashed a little bit of c.leavage but only enough for me to enjoy myself, not enough for other strange men to fancy in their peculiar ways. It was just enough that I didn't have to send her back to her room to put on something different.

She also sported strappy white sandals and a baby pink sweater to throw over the entire outfit to keep her warm in the night's brisk air. Her hair was thrown up in a simple, yet elegant high ponytail that she had seemingly purposely left a few strands flowing out of. I couldn't help but smile and pull her small body into my arms once I saw her.

"You look beautiful, princess." I whispered into her ear, then left a kiss on top of her head. Her cheeks and ears almost instantly flushed pink, and I couldn't have possibly fallen any deeper in love with her.

"Where are we going?" She asked me, lifting her head to look at me but remaining in my arms.

"It's a surprise." I said.

After glancing down at her plump pink lips, I couldn't help myself from cupping her face with my hands and connecting my lips with hers. I wanted to feel and taste her soft lips against mine and share my body heat with hers.

I kissed her slower than I've ever kissed her before. I wanted to be sure that she could keep up and focus deeply on the feeling of the slow, gentle motions of our lips moving in sync as my thumb brushed softly up against her jaw line. I wanted her to experience passion over lust.

I pulled away in what made reality seem like it was switched over to slow motion. Our eyes fluttered open the same way they would after waking from a long, peaceful nap. I stared into her eyes for a moment, focusing in on every little detail. I studied the oceans in her eyes, a large body of water clustered with islands and unimaginably beautiful aquatic creatures, all reflecting off sunny clouds. She's so f.ucking perfect. How did I manage to win this girl's heart?

"You're an angel." I told her, my voice hush. I caressed her reddened cheeks, heat grazing my palms. I wondered what was going on in her head.

I wondered how clouded her thoughts were and how many tingles were tickling her body. No matter how passionate and sincere the moment was, I couldn't stop thinking about how wet I made her. I just wanted to feel up her leg, lift her skirt, and rub her slit through her panties. I wanted to make her feel good, so good that all I can hear is her angelic moans, whining and screaming my name, begging for me to stop because it just feels too insanely good. I wanted to claim what is mine.

-

"Please tell me where we're going." Rose begged as we had been on our way to the surprise destination. She had been squirming so much in her seat I started to worry that she didn't have her seat belt on, although I knew I buckled her up myself.

"No. Sit still please, baby." I replied, not once taking my eyes off the road.

I saw her sit up in her seat out of the corner of my eye, and she glared out the window, watching everything pass by. If only I weren't driving, I'd give her something else to watch. If only she'd be watching my tongue flick up and down her slit, licking up all of the wetness, rather than watching the boring old town she's probably seen over a thousand times in her life pass by her window.

-

We had arrived to the surprise destination and Rosie's reaction was so golden I wish I had some kind of power that would let me replay it in my head whenever I please.

We were at a beach that I'd found while researching the area, and I'd planned a picnic at sunset. I brought down a blanket and a basket of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches along with an assortment of ice cold beverages from the car. It wasn't any fancy dinner, but I knew it was one of Rosie's favorites.

The moment she stepped foot on the beach, she fell in love. She couldn't stop playing in the sand and she'd insisted on swimming but it was far too chilly and we were unprepared for anything other than skinny dipping, unless we wanted to drive home in soaking wet clothes.

The dinner was peaceful. It gave us time to settle down and have deep conversation, as well as make out, which only further turned me on.

Afterwards, I just lied down with Rosie on the blanket, admiring the sunset in its full glory.

-

"I wish my mother would have brought me out here, in public, as much as you do." She said, breaking the silence that I hadn't really noticed until she spoke up.

"Yeah? I'm sure she would've taken you out more if she weren't so worried for your safety. She wanted you safe from all of the world's cruelty. That's all." I suggested, unsure of what to say. I knew it's what her mother wanted.

She wanted to raise a young girl who wouldn't be influenced by society, and if I could speak for her, I'd say it was one hell of a great idea. Rose was special, however thanks to me, her innocence was beginning to deteriorate. But what can I say? The girl needs at least a little bit of fun in her life. She can't live so secluded from the world forever.

"But there are so many nice things. Why would she want to hide so much from me?"

"Because it's clear that the world destroys people. I mean-" I cleared my throat. "Sure, there are nice things out there, but there are so many bad things too that it's just so overpowering. You're very lucky to have not experienced some of the s.hit people have to experience everyday."

"But you've shown me so much and... none of it was bad." She looked at me now, and I glanced back at her with a slight grin.

"But you know what? Everything that I have shown to you, the world finds so inappropriate. Your mother would kill me if she found out." I paused to think of what to say. "It causes you to think naughty things that society says are wrong but if it's something that makes you happy, what's wrong with it? You know?"

"I'm so glad that you're a part of my life and -- you're so -- I just -- I love you." She mumbled, stumbling over her words.

I could tell she wanted to say something else and just couldn't seem to spit it out, but I decided not to force it out of her.

"I love you too, little one."

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, princess?"

She rolled over to me so that her face was close to mine.

"I need to tell you something." She informed me, though I had already assumed that that was the case.

"Go on then."

She inched towards my ear, her shallow breath tickling my senses.

"I think I've been really turned on, lately." She said in a soft whisper, almost inaudible. Somehow I couldn't have been more proud of her.

I knew it was wrong for me to be proud of myself for turning her into this, getting her into naughty things. However, I was proud that she was able to grasp onto the type of feelings she was experiencing, and I was even more proud that she was able to tell me what she was feeling, considering how shy she was.

Most of all, I was proud that I'd be able to move on to something new. Maybe all of my fantasies and dreams would become a reality. Maybe I'd be able to kiss her all over and touch her where she's never been touched before and maybe I could do it sooner than I expected. Maybe I'd be able to satisfy my cravings for her, to touch her, feel her, taste her, make her feel amazing, like she has never once felt. I would introduce a whole new level of feeling to her.

"Yeah? Can you explain?" I turned to face Rosie, and she covered up her face to hide how much she had been blushing. I grabbed her wrists and removed her hands from her face so I could see how adorable she looked.

"It's embarrassing." She mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Please? I promise what goes on in my head is far more embarrassing."

She pulled away from my neck and looked at me. Her eyes were slightly widened though it wasn't all that much of a surprise that I think naughty things.

"Well y-you turn me on and I-I kind of want to see what things are like. I mean... inappropriate things... with you." She whispered very quietly, as if there were ten million people all around us including her mother. In reality, though, it was just her and I.

"Baby, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to tell me."

.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________
A/N
Hi, I'm hella ahead on updates so I'm kind of just updating early! Hope you all appreciate it! (:
By the way, I'll do the character Q&A once I get more questions. If you haven't asked any questions for the characters, please do so!
.
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER!
.
Q: How old are all of you?
A: 15, but I will be 16 very soon!!
.
Answer! (:
.
By the way I was sort of nervous/hesitant to tell everyone my age because I was looking at my stats and saw that I have readers over 18 and usually people over 18 disapprove of underage people being into ddlg/writing smut and all that but screw it. If you have a problem with my age and what I write, you can just go on, stop reading or just leave it be. Some of the most popular [smut] writers on wattpad are underage.
But yeahhh I'm 15, I'll be 16 realllllll soon. Surprise, surprise.
Comment your age if you'd like. I'd love to know. (:

Update: I'm 16 as of April 27th, 2017, for any new readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 910 38
A 19 year old boy has had a really rough past to get over. He is lost in his life and he is alone. He tries to act tough on the outside to try to pr...
352K 6.5K 105
THIS IS NOT A KINK OR FETISH BOOK STOP ADDING THIS TO YOUR NSFW READING LISTS Just some little space and cute stuff from a fellow little 😄 . . . Hig...
Daddy By Aleyah!

Short Story

99.2K 6.3K 24
Highest ranking: #1 ❝ Daddy's not home. Daddy is never home.❞ Imagine this. Your a bratty 6 year old, wearing a princess dress, waiting for your Dadd...
265K 4.8K 27
She was a 17 year old living with her mum, After a wild night out with her friends, Danielle finds her self inside her neighbours house. Little did s...