Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

Por Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... Más

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 32

22.1K 1K 221
Por Anissa_Eylene555

--James--

I stop the car on the on the side of the road and unbuckle both Sebastian and I from our safety belts. Then I pull Sebastian into the backseat with me and drag the blanket on top of us. Sebastian has been ghostly silent this whole trip and I know he is holding back the dam of tears. I just have to do something about it to make him happy again, it is killing my wolf and I seeing him so upset.

Sebastian doesn't fight me as I pull his head down to my chest and lean his small body against mine. Only a second later his dam brakes and he quickly soaks my shirt. I don't mind him soiling my shirt, it is honestly the least of my worries right now. Sebastian's happiness is my priority, always will be. And if needing to let everything out through his tears will help then I will stay silent and let him have his much-needed cry.

I stay silent as I breathe in our mixed scents from his exposed neck. He smells like me from our mating mark, but he is also wearing another hoodie of mine that I left for him just last night before I went back to the Willow-Creek Pack House. It makes me smile seeing him in another hoodie of mine. He not only looks terribly fucking adorable in the oversized garment, but it wraps his delicious body in my scent.

I don't know how long I held Sebastian in my arms as I stroked one hand up and down his arm with the other hand stroking his hair in a hopefully soothing way. No traffic past us but it is understandable as we are practically in the middle of nowhere, almost to the trail in the woods for the Pack House.

"Why did you come over like that?" Sebastian whispers almost an eternity later as he sniffles. "I'm glad you did, but why?"

I pull my hand from his hair and wrap both arms around him tightly. "My wolf told me to get to you immediately. I can't really explain it, but my wolf started whimpering and growling at me and I had this sinking gut feeling that you needed me right away. That, and the way you hung up so suddenly when I called you. I knew something was wrong and I had to make sure you were safe,"

"Thank you," He whispers so quietly that if I didn't have my overly sensitive wolf ears I wouldn't have heard him.

"There's no need to thank me, Sebastian. Your safety and happiness are my number one priorities. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you, especially if I could have prevented it,"

Sebastian shifts in my arms so he can face me as he straddles my lap, the blanket falling to the back of his hips. In any other situation, I most likely would have been turned on by this position, but nothing about right now is sexual.

"No, I do need to thank you," He sniffles again and I can't help but clean the tears off his beautiful rosy red cheeks. His skin is cold to the touch, despite the car still running with the heat on full blast. I pull the blanket from his hips and rest it on his shoulders.

"Sebastian, you really don't," I try again. He only shakes his head with an adorable pout.

"If you didn't show up when you did things could have gotten out of hand. Someone could have gotten hurt,"

My grip on his hips tighten as my eyes harden. "Hurt? Someone could have gotten hurt?" I know my voice is too rough as Sebastian flinches, but I can't help it, even my wolf growls at Sebastian's words. "Sebastian you have a black eye forming, and this, what is this?" I don't mean to yank his arm like I did as I raise it in the air for him to see, he probably can't even see the marks in the dark like I can. "You got hurt, Sebastian. You are the only one I am concerned about. I couldn't give a shit if anyone else in that house besides Wanda got hurt. I only care about your safety right now, Sebastian, and you got hurt. Don't try and tell me you're not hurt because I know you are," I growl out angrily.

Sebastian's bottom lip quivers and I know I fucked up big time. The first tear slides down his cheek and my heart clenches in tight pain. I caused this. I caused that tear to fall. My heart literally shatters as more tears slide down his cheeks and he tries to pull away from me but I only cling onto him tighter.

"No, Sebastian, I'm sorry I raised my voice, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at your fucking family,"

"You seem pretty mad at me," He whispers as he avoids eye contact by looking out the now dark window.

"No, baby," I say as I shake my head. "Sebastian, please, look at me," When he doesn't look at me I force his chin into my hand and gently pull his face to make eye contact. "Sebastian, I am mad, I'm mad that your parents can't see how perfect you are. I'm mad that Makayla has to have such a fucking immature issue with you. I'm mad that your parents neglect you. And I'm so fucking livid that those people touched you, Sebastian. You have no idea how much I am holding back from going back there and showing them just how fucking furious I am with them. No one touches you that way, Sebastian, ever. I will kill anyone who tries to harm you again, I swear to the moon goddess and on my own fucking life." I promise.

"Don't swear on your life, James, please, don't do that," He says as another tear slips down his cheek.

"How else am I to prove how fucking serious I am?" I growl out.

"I know your serious, James, you don't need to swear on your own life. Because like you said just a bit ago, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if something happened to you, especially if I could have prevented it,"

I take a deep breath to try and calm myself, which proves to be tough with my wolf feeding off my anger and snarling inside my head. Sebastian seems to sense this as he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me to his chest. I inhale his scent deeply and it quickly calms my furious wolf and I.

"I don't want to argue with you anymore, James," Sebastian whispers into my ear. "Please, just accept my thanks for saving me when you did. I know you care about my safety and you hate my family, but I was talking about Makayla getting hurt, not me,"

"Makayla?" I didn't mean to snarl her name so viciously. Sebastian only tightens his hold on my neck.

"Just hear me out, James, please,"

I take a deep breath before nodding. "Okay, I'll try,"

"Thank you," He whispers into my ear.

He squeezes around my neck for a few seconds before he pulls away just enough to look me in the eye. I'm not sure how well he can see me in the dark, but I can see him clearly. Already his left eye is almost swollen shut and his left cheek is steadily getting redder than the right side.

"Just listen first, okay?" He asks as he holds eye contact with me.

I take another calming breath and hold his scent in my lungs for a few heartbeats before relaxing beneath him and nodding.

"This morning I was watching Teen Wolf, because you know how much I fucking love that show," He says with a sad smile that has both my wolf and I whimpering inside my head. "Then a few girls from Makayla's cheer team showed up, so I turned the show off and was going to go to my bedroom. Why I chose today of all days to watch my show downstairs is beyond me," He mutters the last sentence more to himself and I can't help but smile and stroke his left cheek gently.

I stay silent as I wait for him to continue. My thumb never stops its gentle strokes on his red cheek. I can hear his heart pick up inside his chest and my ears twitch at it. What is he about to tell me? Why does he have to start from this morning? I guess he decided that starting from the beginning was more appropriate than just outright telling me why his parents and half-sister were attacking him.

"I was going to go to my bedroom, I swear, but then I had to pee, so I decided to just go downstairs, which I never do, but I did anyway. Only I didn't get to go," He trails off with a distant look in his eye as his hands behind my neck tighten without him realizing, it doesn't hurt though so I don't mention it to him.

"Why didn't you get to go?" I ask quietly after sitting in silence for at least two minutes.

"Oh," He shakes his head like he was clearing his head. "Because Makayla was in there. Only I didn't know she was in there. No one ever uses the down stairs bathroom unless we have company over. And now that I think about it, she had company over, so I should have knocked. But anyway, I walked in and Makayla was in there. Staring at a little home pregnancy stick," My heart slows in my chest as I listen closely to him.

"A what?" I whisper disbelieving.

"A home pregnancy test," He repeats. "She dropped it when I walked in and I clearly saw the little words 'pregnant' on it. I asked her about it but she lied and said it was her friend Emma's test. I was shaken up from it. She said she was going to tell Emma to get rid of it because it would ruin her life, which she was talking about her own life.

"So I got mad. An innocent child's life was on the line, it still is. So, I went to my room angry. I didn't lie to you when I said I was showering. I really was in the shower, I just kind of sat in it though, not really cleaning. I was really shaken up about Makayla being pregnant. About how Makayla will be a terrible mother. How if she kept the child it would be raised by nanny's. It would grow up miserable like me, or grow up selfish like them. If she kept it, it would grow up to hate me either way it was raised.

"I was also thinking about how she could put it up for adoption and how it had a better chance at a better life than with my family. Or she could just kill it like she already mentioned. It would be better off dead if she decided to actually try and be a mother to it. But James, I honestly don't want it to die. I don't want it to be put up for adoption and not know it's family. I don't want Makayla to keep it and have it be raised by nanny's. I don't want it to be selfish and greedy. I don't want it to grow up to hate me.

"James, it would be better if Makayla didn't get pregnant at all, and if this was all just a false test. But the truth is, it is highly unlikely that the test was wrong. Makayla is pregnant, with whose child, I don't know, it could be anyone's. But she is pregnant and the child's life is on the line. If it survives and stays with Makayla it will hate me. If she kills it, I will hate myself because I couldn't do anything about it.

"James, I don't know what to do. It's not my child, not my responsibility, and not my problem. But I feel like it is my problem and responsibility. I'm the child's uncle, whether anyone cares or not, and I can't let the child be murdered by abortion, or let it grow up like Makayla or me. I just can't handle all this."

My eyes are wide as I listen to him ramble on about Makayla being pregnant. I knew she would get knocked up at some point, or at least get a sexually transmitted disease. I wasn't prepared for it to affect Sebastian like it so obviously is. His next words shock me though and honestly piss me off all over again.

"Then my parents came home and started lecturing me about how I'm going to Hell and that the devil has a special place in Hell for me to rot in. James, someone saw us holding hands on our date and they called and tattled to my parents. Mom started calling me a faggot and then dad dropped the bomb about how I was betrothed. He-,"

"Betrothed?" I growl out viciously that Sebastian's hands tighten around my neck. "They were trying to wed you off to someone other than me?" The jealously shines through my words and he notices.

Sebastian manages a small smile at my words. "To Chelsea Wilkins. Believe me, I wouldn't go near that girl if she was the last woman on Earth and we were the only hope for the human race to continue. That girl is so disgusting and horrifying to look at. I swear, I would rather make out with a shark than so much as hold her hand,"

My eyes turn to slits and a throaty growl slips past my lips as I pull his face closer to me, his blue eyes shine as they widen. "No," I say as I hold eye contact with him. "You will only be making out with me, Sebastian. And my hand will be the only hand you hold." My voice sounds dominating and jealous even to me but I can't be bothered by it right now. I have to make it known that Sebastian is mine and only mine.

"I know that," He says as he stresses the word 'I'. "But my parents are dumb and think they could just marry me off to the most horrifying creature known." He says as he tilts his head to the side and leans in even closer to me. "But, would you mind refreshing your mark, just so it's clear to everyone who I belong to?" He asks innocently.

He doesn't have to ask twice as I was already planning on re-marking him for my own egotistical satisfaction. I waste no time in sinking my elongated canines into his exposed fleshy neck. He lets out a little gasp and tightens his hands around my neck as he pushes into my teeth more; causing them to sink in deeper until they are completely buried inside his neck and my lips wrap around his skin in a suction cup way. His sweet blood floods into my mouth and I greedily drink his life source in.

I let my essence seep into his blood stream as I hold onto him tightly. I have to make it known to the world that Sebastian in mine. All fucking mine. No one is going to marry him off and take him from me. No one! No one will touch Sebastian but me! No one will lay a finger on him but me! No one will be negative with my mate! If someone has a problem with my mate I will give them a real problem. Sebastian is the most flawless creature in the universe and I'm not ashamed to admit that. He is perfect in every way and it angers me that others are so big headed and selfish that they can't see that!

"James," Sebastian moans out my name in a sexy little voice, but I'm not done marking him yet. I force my teeth from his flesh and force his head to the other side before marking the unmarked side of his neck.

Now both sides of his neck have been marked. My wolf purrs in satisfaction with the markings as he agrees whole heartedly about the need to mark our mate and prove just who he belongs to. My wolf doesn't like the idea that someone was trying to take our mate from us either. He wants to keep Sebastian in our arms for eternity and I couldn't agree more. Only if I keep sucking on his neck like this he will lose too much blood.

"Ahh," I smell Sebastian's arousal and purr into his neck contentedly. I'm extremely happy that he is letting me mark him again. I can never get enough of him. "J-J-James," He cries out weakly as I smell his ejaculation.

I smile against his neck before I finally force myself off him. I lick the wound clean and watch as it quickly heals before moving to the other side of his neck and licking that mark clean too. Then suddenly Sebastian pulls away from me and whimpers as he fingers both sides of his newly healed neck. He looks at me with such sad eyes that my eyes widen and I fear I hurt him or did something else seriously wrong.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask desperately.

"I-I-I, I uhm, I, well, I, I uh," He can't get the words out as a tear rolls down his cheek. I catch the tear with my thumb.

"Baby, did I hurt you?" I ask fearfully. I thought the mating mark only hurt for non-mates? With true mates, it is only supposed to be pleasurable.

He quickly shakes his head much to my relief. "No, James, you didn't hurt me. I just, uhm," He rubs his neck on either side again as he avoids eye contact. "I didn't want you to heal it, or them I guess. I actually wanted to see them, like in a mirror,"

"You don't want me to heal it?" I ask shocked. "I just thought you wouldn't want people to see my mark on you, that's why I healed them,"

"What's the point of having your mark if only supernatural's can sense it? What about humans? Humans can't sense your mark and have no clue that I'm literally yours, and not just in a boyfriend sense,"

"You want people to see my mark then?" I ask happily with a smile. "Because I have no problem with marking you a third time tonight,"

Sebastian gulps as he looks me in the eye. "Can, uhm, can you mark elsewhere?"

I tilt my head to the side but nod nonetheless. "If I can find a vein, yeah,"

"Any vein?"

"Now that we're completely mated, yeah, any vein will do," I agree. "The first mating has to be a major vein, that's why the neck is usually the first place we aim for because it's the easiest to find."

He looks down at himself clad in my sweatshirt and a pair of blue jeans. "Can you mark me here?" He asks as he rolls the sleeve of the hoodie up his arm further to point at his right wrist.

"You want my mark on your wrist?" I ask for confirmation.

"Yeah," He says as he slowly nods his head. "That way I can cover it if I have to, but I can also look at it whenever I want without needing a mirror. I can constantly be remined that I'm yours,"

"It will heal eventually," I inform as I rub his wrist with my thumb right where he pointed at to be marked.

"Then I'll ask you to mark me again," He says quickly. "And then again, and again, and again, until it becomes a permanent scar," My heart is light at hearing this. Does he really want my mark that bad that he would want a permanent scar from it? "Will you mark me forever, James?" He whispers.

"For as long as you let me, yes, Sebastian, I will mark you," I reply as I bring his wrist up to my mouth. I gently place a kiss on the delicate skin and I can feel his blood pumping beneath my lips. "All you have to do is ask,"

"Will you mark me and let it stay visible, James?" He whispers as he watches me kiss at his tiny wrist in my hand.

I smile and nod my head before letting my teeth extend. I blink in surprise as light floods the backseat and notice Sebastian turned the light on the roof of the car. He watches me with a look full of such love and devotion that I silently groan and sink my teeth into his wrist.

Sebastian gasps but doesn't move as we hold eye contact. He watches as I suck some of his blood into my mouth while letting even more of my essence to seep into his bloodstream. I finally pull away when I smell even more of his ejaculation, but he didn't make a sound this time as his eyes were trained on my marking him.

"I love you," He says suddenly.

I smile and pull his face closer to mine to lay a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you too, Sebastian,"

__________555__________

Author's Blurb:

December 17th, 2016

Don't worry, it's not over just yet. This sounded like a perfect ending and I know at least one of my readers will think it is the ending, because I would honestly think this was an ending if I was reading this.

There are still a few things that need to be sorted out before this book can come to a close, and I'm not even going to set a chapter limit because let's be honest here, I can never follow through with them. Besides, perfection takes time and I can't perfect this if I set a chapter limit and try to force everything into a few chapters. It just doesn't work for me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.8K 1.1K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
128K 6.1K 8
Lorenzo never expected to be looking for a new pack. But when his Alpha's behavior pushes him out, he finds himself fighting in the tournament to sho...
14.4K 379 17
Becs has always grew up on the sidelines on the football field watching her brothers play. She is very close with her whole family especially her old...
2.1K 62 6
Lake Amber Swan is the older and unknown twin of Bella Swan. Renee didn't want her, so she had Lake shipped off, not caring where she ended up. She e...