Lee Min Ho fan fiction

By una_whitelillies

Ava has just turned 27 and is at a point where she has to make a lot of important choices about her life as s... More

AUTHOR's NOTE *INTRODUCTION*
Chapter - 1 Prologue
Chapter-2 My best friend's wedding
Chapter-3 Leaving home for the trip
Chapter-4 Reaching Singapore
chapter-5 Big day finally
Chapter-6 Desperate measures
Chapter-7 Disappointment
Chapter-8 Am I dreaming?
chapter-9 Stranded
Chapter-10 I meet him again
Chapter-11A day to remember:The canal cruise
Chapter-12 A day to remember: A movie shoot.
Chap-13 A day to remember:Bonding over football
Chapter-14A day to remember:The bet
Chapter-15 A day to remember:In the club
Chapter:16 A day to remember: Can't believe I am dancing with you.
Chapter-18 A day to remember:Feel safe with you
Chapter-19 A day to remember:To See You Smile
Chapter-20 A day to remember:Making fun of each other
Chapter-21A day to remember:A starry night
Chapter-22 Why did I?
Chapter-23 Day after: A surprise
Chapter-25 Day after: Friends-1
Chapter-26 Day after:Friends-2
Chapter-27 Day after:You and me-1
Chapter-28 Day after:You and me-2
Chapter-29 Day after:You and me-3
Chapter-30 You and me-4#Minoz
Chapter-31 You and me-5
Chapter-32 For you-1
Chapter-33 For you-2
Chapter-34 For you-3
Chapter-35 For you-4
Chapter-36 THANK YOU-1
Chapter-37 THANK YOU-2
Chapter-38 AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter-39 EPILOGUE

Chapter-24 Day after: Mixed feelings

1.7K 39 4
By una_whitelillies

Ava's POV continued

He was standing in front of my door looking breathtakingly handsome in a fitted casual white T shirt which was showing his lean body with matching black pants and converse shoes. I realized I was still wearing the oversized Tee and sleeping shorts that I slept in last night. I had jumped out of the bed and didn't even checked in the mirror how I looked. I was horrified as I tried to straighten out my dishevealed hair with my hands hoping I didn't look like a zombie.

He was giving me a knowing grin and I felt like hiding under the bed but it was too late, the damage already done.

"So did you have a good night sleep?" he asked me smiling now.

"Ah...yeah I did. Slept like a baby"

I replied lying. I was not going to tell that I had a hard time falling asleep thinking about him.

"Good, to know that" he finally said after a pause like he was thinking of something.

"Actually...Sorry I came unannounced. But Jack called me up early morning.Both of them want to meet us for lunch it seems. And I sort of agreed. But I didnt asked you first. Hope its fine with you. If you have other plans then I can tell him now"

I heard him asking me and I unconciously noticed the part when he said 'us'.

"Ava " he asked me again not hearing me reply back.

Crap, I had zoned out for a while.

"Sure, that sounds fun. I will love to have lunch with them. I dont have plans"

I replied casually with a smile.

"Cool" he said meeting my gaze. Realising that I need to get ready in record time as I just had got out of bed.

"Can you give me 15 minutes? Hope you wouldnt mind waiting for me"

I asked him biting my lips.

"Sure, take your time. I will be down in the hotel lobby then"

He replied gesturing with his hand.

"Thank you. I will be down in a jiffy."

I told him smiling as I saw him walking away.

I quickly closed the door and ran to see myself in the full length mirror inside the room. I nearly screamed seeing my state. My hair was all messed up, my clothes crinkled and did I just see a drool on my face?!"

I banged my head on the door in frustation. Why did he had to see me in such a sorry state?! I didnt have time to even let out my frustation as I rushed to the washroom to freshen up.

As I ran the shower and lather my head with the shampoo ,I was reflecting on our conversations before. We didnt speak to each other about what happened last night. I was sort of relieved that none of us brought up the topic but does that meant anything? He is not angry with me? Does he still think I am a crazy girl because of yesterday night? And why were you acting like a giddy school girl just now?! If you continue doing that he will surely think the obvious. You might make him feel akward. No, I wouldnt make him feel uncomfortable. I placed my hand on my chest feeling my heartbeat as I told myself.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping myself in the big towels as I hurriedly dried my hair. I didnt have time to use the hair dryer. I have to let it dry naturally.

I flipped open my luggage as I quickly rummaged through my clothes. What I am going to wear? Should I wear my jeans? My eyes fell on the dress Evelyn had insisted on packing for me. I may have worn it once only. Should I wear this one? I am meeting Jack and Mandy for lunch and this will be perfect for it and the weather was going to be sunny today.

I slipped on the dress as I checked myself on the full length mirror. The fabric was soft, the dress was free flowing and it fell below my knees. It was refreshingly fresh with its floral print and the pale pink color seem to match my a bit tanned skin from all the walking in the sun yesterday. I quickly slipped into my wedge sandals which I had luckily packed. It was already 15 minutes so I hurriedly rub a nude lip color to my lips and grapped my sling bag. Checking myself in the mirror for the last time I step out of the room. As I closed the door behind me, I crossed my fingers. I really need to act normal in front of him. I cant let him know the new feelings I have for him now, I thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Min Ho's POV

I am waiting for her to come down as I sat in the hotel lobby. I am fiddling with my phone. I was supposed to call up my manager but I havent till now. There are lots of things in my mind right now. Jack had rang me up in the morning as we had exchanged our numbers. They wanted to meet us for lunch. It seem they were leaving Amsterdam today. Since last night we didnt part on good note after the ruckus in the club it will be nice to meet up before they leave. As I remember what happened in the club I wonder what had happened to me. Usually I am a calm and composed person but when I saw the guy deliberately pushed her,it seem to provoke something inside me. I was so damn furious and I wanted to punch his smirking face. I didnt care where was I or what I was planning to do will affect me later. But she did.

I saw her pleading to Jack to calm me down and she begged me to let it go ,to leave the matter. I was first angry with her for intervening. But when she reasoned me for her actions, I realized she actually was worried for me and understood my position.

She knew it will adversely affect my reputation if people come to know that I got involved in a brawl in a club. I was surprised and touched.

Hadnt it for the incident, I was having a good time in the club. When was the last time I felt relaxed and carefree? Every move I make, everything I do ,even the clothes I wear are carefully scrutinized especially by the media and papparazi. Although I like the attention it can get tiresome at times. I want people to remember me for my work and not my personal life that is always under the scanner. Privacy is something that I had sacrificed in return for the fame.

Yesterday morning when I thought I was stuck in transit I didnt expect that I will have a memorable time here. When I thanked her yesterday night for having spend a good time together with her,I really had meant it. I feel comfortable and totally at ease with her. It didnt felt like I had known her just for a day or we were total strangers before. Everything we did together was fun. She has this innocent infectious cheerful nature that rubs on you. I smiled remembering how we ended up pulling each other's legs. I remember the expression she had when I called her ' 'Noona'. You can easily make out when she blushes, her face will turn a deep shade of pink. I was just teasing her when I called her Noona. It was more out of affection and not because she was older than me.

I was getting use to see her smiling face. So when I saw a glimpse of sadness on her face when we were standing together on the canal bridge I wanted to see her smile her again ,to make her feel better. It strangely made me happy to see her face light up everytime it breaks into a beautiful smile.

At that moment out of nowhere I decided to sing for her when I heard her telling me how she had missed out hearing me sing at the fan meeting. Then she hugged me and before I realised what happened she ran away from me. Many fans have hugged me and it was supposed to be nothing new for me. But this time it was different. It strangely felt nice and different yet familiar. It left me confused and bewildered.

I remember staying back at the bridge after she left, the feeling lingering for a while. Why did I felt like that?

I had a disturbed sleep last night as I couldnt sleep. I couldnt forget how she looked when I saw her in the morning today. She looked adorable and cute in the oversize T shirt and shorts with her just out of bed look. I could see that she got really conscious because I caught her looking like that with her long hair all messy. But damn she looked so cute standing there blushing head to toe, I smiled to myself remembering.

Just then somebody caught my attention as she came searching for

me. She was wearing a dress with her hair let down and looking fresh and beautiful. As she waved at me, I catch my breath as our eyes meet suddenly.

*************

Author's note

Hi,

So what do you think?! Please please let me know. I want to hear from you! ;)

Thank you again for reading ! Till my next upload

Love you all :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 355 66
She is just a simple girl from Seoul who dreams to follow her father's steps. She is just living a simple live, even she is the daughter of a Hospita...
69.1K 2.6K 54
Lim (Y/N) only wants three things in her life - befriend a cat, become a fashion designer, and to get noticed by her long time crush - Lee Minho. One...
10.2K 604 20
Just an annoying boy of your college fell in love with you and now he annoys you every single time. Read to find out what will Ava do, will she keep...
1.5K 132 40
"It wasn't a coincidence. It was destined for us to meet" That day everything changed for me. I realized that love itself was never perfect but the...