When The Sun Comes Up (PARTY...

By geeardway

When the sun comes up, watch your back. Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S will show you no mercy. Brutal Scene i... More

Chapter One-Introduction
Chapter Two-Colors
Chapter Four-Coffee
Chapter Five-Broken Bones
Chapter Six-Walking Motors
Chapter Seven-Even Ghouls Can Have ADHD
Chapter Eight-Throw Your Shit
Chapter Nine-Glue
Chapter Ten-Sunsets
Chapter Eleven-Exploding Hearts
Chapter Twelve-Enchanting
Chapter Thirteen-Wrath
Chapter Fourteen-Bye
Chapter Fifteen-Off We Go
Chapter Sixteen-You Have Mail
Chapter Seventeen-Dead?
Chapter Eighteen-Planning
Chapter Nineteen-Found Them
Chapter Twenty-I'll Be Back
Chapter Twenty One-Since You've Been Gone
Chapter Twenty Two-To The End (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Three-To The End (Part Two)
Epilogue

Chapter Three-Crawling Spiders

355 18 13
By geeardway

Brutal Scene's P.O.V.

Who would have known that crawling around in air vents would be so hard? I'm tall, but skinny. I used to be bigger but every since the fires I've been a stick. It's kind of hard to keep a figure these days.

Anyways, crawling through these vents are extremely hard, especially when you are trying to stay silent.

Even though I hate this, it's better then being seen by those people. Who knows what they would do to me. They could beat me, kidnap me, or so many other terrible things that give me chills just thinking about it.

Pushing those thoughts from my mind, I continue my crawling to find the missing water.

Fifteen minutes later I find myself crawling over the fourth or fifth room. In here I see a tall lanky guy wearing a red jacket with an animal print shirt. For some reason he's wearing sunglasses inside, and at night. I knew these people were weird.

I'm about to continue crawling when I spot the missing water in this room. God dammit why does everything have to go wrong? Maybe I can just wait him o-

"KOBRA COME HERE PLEASE!"

At this, he zooms out of the room. Looks like I didn't need to wait him out very long.

Carefully, I open up the vent and drop down to the floor, doing a cool roll at the end because why the hell not.

I look to my left and spot many water bottles and quickly take ten of them. Now, to get out of here. The vent is too high up so I'm going to have to find a different exit.

I look around the room and see the only way out is through the place the sunglass man or "Kobra" went through. God damn.

I stride over to the door and peek out. I can hear the voices of people, but I don't see the people who they belong to. Now is my chance to go.

I jump out into the hall and search for something that will lead me outside. Of course I see nothing, so I jog into the next hallways on the tip of my toes so I can't be heard.

I don't find anything for the next three halls, but in the fourth hall, I see a medium size window. I dash toward it and I see that I'm on the second floor and there's nothing to help me down.

Finally, I decide to take my chances and jump when I hear frantic voices coming near.

Instead of rolling on the ground like I was supposed to, I land on my foot. It hurt so much that I know I broke it. Ha, I'll probably die because I broke my foot from jumping out the second story window.

I slowly lift myself up into a standing position and try to limp away. After four failed attempts, I tell myself that it's not worth it and to go to sleep.

Around the corner I find a big, old dumpster on the side of the building and pull myself into it, making sure to watch out for my foot.

Apparently someone else has lived in here because there was an old pillow and blanket. Well whoever was using this seems to be gone, so I might as well make good use of it.

I slowly lay myself down onto the ground and cover myself with the blanket. Maybe I might actually have a nice, warm sleep for once.

Party Poison's P.O.V.

What the hell was that? What is this feeling I'm having? Where did it go? It was here a second ago. Maybe there's a secret passage? That's probably it. I just have to look for it.

The first thing I do is checks the walls for a button, or even a switch, but there is nothing. Maybe somewhere on the floor? Nope nothing there. The ceiling perhaps? Of course not, I can't even reach up there. Perhaps my brother can help.

"KOBRA COME HERE PLEASE!"

A few second later I can hear the pounding of feet across the floor.

"What happened!"

Whoops maybe I sounded a frantic, but I was a little frantic anyway.

"Do you think there are any secret passageways here?"

He gives me a confused look, I probably have to be clearer.

"Like something that someone can easily slip into so they could get away."

"I know what you mean but why are you asking?"

Shoot I have to tell him.

"I may have seen something colorful run out into the hall and it may have disappeared."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well I saw a black Dead Pegasus jacket and was like 'oh I should grab that,' so I did. After I bent down to grab it then I heard a creaking sound so I looked up and saw this big blob of colors and then it sprinted into the hall. Naturally, I followed it, but it was gone."

"Are you taking drugs again, or are you just going crazy?"

"Dammit Kobra this really happened!"

"Oh ok and unicorns are real."

"You believe in unicorns!"

This makes him scoff. "Psh no I don't, what makes you say that."

"You sleep with a unicorn stuffed animal."

"How do you know that?!?!"

"You sing it unicorn songs to sleep. So now back to the color blob. You need to help me find it!"

"Ok fine, let's search all the halls."

We search through three halls and find nothing , but when we reach the forth, I see an opened window.

"I wonder who opened this" I ask Kobra as I walk over to it.

"Probably one of the Dracs before they got obliterated."

"Perhaps." I say as I peer out. Out of the corner of my eye I think I see some color, but as I look, there is nothing. Maybe I am going crazy.

****

Fifteen minutes later, Kobra and I walk down the stairs with food, water, and other important supplies in our hands.

"What the hell took you guys so long?"

That of course came from Ghoul.

"Party here thought he saw some colors."

"I know I did!"

"Sure you did bro."

This makes me glare at him, which causes him to what I think is him rolling his eyes at me. You can never tell with those sunglasses.

"Guys stop fighting and get the supplies in the car." Jet says trying to make peace, he is always like this. Without him, we would always be yelling at each other. Jet was the only adult in our group.

We all mumble okay's to him and shuffle out to the trans am with the supplies.

The trans am is amazing. It's a vintage white trans am that is painted with a Black Widow Spider logo on the hood, an American flag on one side, and the word VAYA, which I found out is Spanish for "go" on the other side. Also it's covered in slogans; the front window reads Bulletproof, the back reads Look Alive Sunshine, and stickers from Dr. Death Defying's radio station are stuck on the back bumper.

"Hey dude, look at that spider!"

I jump at the sudden noise, but then look down to see a Black Widow Spider crawling on the floor. Hm, just like the trams am. Crawling spiders freak me out, actually anything that crawls freaks me out.

We all get into the trans am with me driving, Kobra in the passenger seat, then Jet sits directly behind me, and Ghoul sits directly behind Kobra. This is how it's always been.

As we were driving off going back to the diner, aka our home, I could only think of that crawling spider. It reminds me of the colorful thing, and I have no clue why.

Hey guys! Sorry that it took so long to update, I've been so busy lately. But I'm finally on Christmas break!!! Today is Thursday and I don't have practice until Tuesday so that gives me time to write. But I got hurt so I have to go to the trainer instead of practice so I have a little time to write when they have me connected to this thing. But anyways I hoped you liked all 1,305 words(and references)of this chapter. See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 70 14
(Art isn't mine!!) One firefight gone wrong. That's all it takes for someone's life to fall apart, right in front of them. And it happens to everyone...
9K 358 36
All on her own and heavily wounded, Lightning Strike makes her way through the desert. She had to leave her motorcycle behind, has lost her gun and h...
5K 478 24
On his 18th anniversary, Frank Iero's parents reveal him their family secret. They tell him how their town has always been haunted and how their fami...
132K 4.5K 40
(I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN SEVENTH GRADE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH THIS) (Written in 2016) You are a lone killjoy who met a random guy who turns out to be...