There's a Autobot in my barn

By FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 31

6.6K 175 174
By FNAFToyChica

Shadow's POV

"Are we there yet?"

"No,"

"How about now?"

"Nope,"

"Now?"

"No,"

"Are we there yet?"

"I swear to Primus kiddo, if you ask me "Are we there yet?" again I will seriously ignore you for the whole ride,"

As if...

"Are we there yet?"

"Oh my Primus! Okay I'm not talking to you for the rest of this ride, and it starts now!"

"Hide? Ironhide? Hide? Hidey? Hider? Iron-bunny?"

Thump, "I hate kids,"

"You love me though,"

"That's what you think,"

"Hey! You said it yourself!" 

"When-? Oh wait I remember.." Hide mumbles.

I swing my leg and accidentally kick the back of his chair, "Kid, I'm trying to drive," Hide says looking back in the rear view mirror, Chromia is chuckling while she sits in the driver seat, her vehicle mode, which is a purple bike sits in the back of Ironhide's truck.

Sideswipe starts texting Hide wanting to talk to me through COM, he turns the COM on, "Ironhide? Are you even listening?" I hear Sideswipe ask, "I'm listening Sidesy!" I chirp, "Oh finally you listen! So cutie, how are you doing?" Sideswipe hums, I giggle, "Fine," I say my cheeks are getting warm, "Awww, I am so glad you miss me, I can't take this long distance relationship," "Dude, your seriously behind us," I giggle, "So, when we stop, ya want to ride with me, I've got a Lamborghini~" he says suggestively, I giggle, "If Hide says so-" Ironhide cuts me off, "Yes please annoy Sideswipe!" He pleads. I've got a plan...

"Hide? Are we there yet?" I ask, "Nope, 320 miles left, we'll be there in a week and a half," Chromia says looking at the Women's Magazine she had picked up at a truck stop we stopped at for drinks and a restroom break, "That's a long drive," Crosshairs says like I didn't know what she was saying, "Nooo~" I sing being sarcastic, "It's a short one~" "Like you are Crosshairs" Sideswipe laughs, everyone starts laughing except Chromia and DragonFly, "That's not hilarious! We have a child in the vehicle!" She snaps slapping upside Hide's human form head, I giggle.

"Okay enough guys, Chromia is right, Shadow has an innocent mind," Ironhide says. "For now," Sideswipe says chuckling.

"And we need to keep it like that," DragonFly says, "Sideswipe, keep quiet,"

"I learned a new word DragonFly!" I chirp.

"What is that word sweetie?" She asks through COM.

"Hooker!" I chirp.

"Oh that's nice- WAIT WHAT?!" She says then yells.

"A hooker is the ladies Sideswipe brings home!" I say smiling, "Oh my Primus.." She says trailing.

"We have ruined this Squishy's mind" SunStreaker growls through COM.

I squeal, "SunStreaker!" I cheer, "What?" He grunts, "I just wanted to say your name, I love the sound of it!" I chirp, everyone gets quiet....

I giggle, Chromia looks at me, "Honey," she says with a smile, "I like SunStreaker and Sideswipe! When I get older I am going to marry them!" I chirp, "Okay...I am cool with that," Sideswipe says trailing every now and then, "Kiddo, don't even think about it," Ironhide grunts looking at me.

Moments Later

"Ironhide, there's a motel up ahead, if you don't pull in, I'll make you," Chromia warns, my eyes start drooping and my head would slightly fall to the side, but I would hear a noise and shoot up, "What happened?" I say looking around widly, "Ugh, fine Chromia," Ironhide grunts, it is night, the moon is out, the sky is dark I could see stars glowing in the sky, thunder rumbling the sky and slightly shaking the ground, all of the Autobots headlights are on, then I see a Motel 6 glowing sign, Ironhide pulls in and parks, the others follow, he shuts off the truck and the headlights, they both unbuckle their seatbelts, my body choose that time to be lazy, I was so tired I couldn't lift my arm to unbuckle myself, Ironhide chuckles then the seatbelt slides off.

I smile then yawn, both Ironhide and Chromia get out, leaving me alone, then both back doors open, Chromia grabs my bag, then Ironhide takes off his jacket and puts it on me, then he picks me up bridal style, it is raining, we all run inside, Ironhide just sped walk not wanting to hurt me if he ran.

I nuzzle into his chest and sink down into his jacket and enjoy the warmth that was coming off of his jacket. Soon I find myself falling asleep in his arms.

Ironhide's POV

I knew Shadow was in recharge in my arms but I didn't care. She was my whole world along with Chromia, I knew she wouldn't be so small anymore, soon she'd grow up start dating mechs, I mentally growl to myself thinking about the mechs she'll bring home to meet me when she gets older. But I was going to really enjoy these younger years, I look at my little sweet spark in my arms while Chromia checked in, her face was so peaceful, I look at her cast, when she go it, she wanted black when she was halfway asleep since they gave her medication that put her to sleep, I chuckle softly to myself remembering Sideswipe fainting at the sight of her ankle. It was bruised badly and swollen, Shadow would whimper when the mech doctor put the slightest but of pressure on it, I would send him dangerous look every now and then but other then that he did okay...

Shadow stirs in my arms slightly, I felt like I was going to break her if I wasn't careful-

Whack

::Ironhide, how many times do I have to tell you? You're not going to break her!::. Chromia snaps through our bond.

::Chromia, we both know I'm not gentle when it comes to small, squishy things or humans, like Shadow::. I say.

She sends me her love through our bond, nuzzling me sweetly, she says her love in a soft tone, which I return.

I hand Shadow to Sideswipe, since she would be staying with him and SunStreaker in a room, Drift was with Crosshairs, Bumblebee was with DragonFly and Hound.

Sideswipe's POV

I mentally did a happy dance when Ironhide gave me Shadow, which Sunny took her from me and held her in his arms, she would stir and whimper but I would stroke her hair softly, she would smile then go back to sleep, she grabbed a servo full of Sunny's jacket and nuzzled into his chest, on the outside Sunny made sure he had a look like he didn't want her, but on the inside he was overfilled with joy holding her.

I grabbed her bag and walked up to the third floor behind Chromia and Ironhide, Ironhide would look back slightly and see how Shadow was doing then look back forward.

::Primus, this kid is light!::. Sunny complains?

::Why are you complaining?::. I ask him.

::Because I want to work on my holoforms muscles::. Sunny grunts.

I roll my optics, he's unbelievable...

*Whack*

::Shut up!::. He snaps.

I grumble to myself.

Chromia hands me a key to our room, 696 (PentHouse) I snort at the number then make a face of confusion seeing PentHouse, Sunny smacks me upside the helm through our bond, I unlock the door and open it, this must be a pent house, mine and Sunny's jaw drops after the door is closed, our optics comb the beautiful room:

We hear a gasp, we both look down and see Shadow, her mouth is wide, her eyes are also wide, "Cool!" She giggles looking at the corner, "Awesome!" Me and her both say, she hops out of Sunny's arms and runs over the bowling ball lane... Yes I said a bowling ball lane!

"Okay! I'm staying here! Tom and Terry could come here!" She says happily, she has the brightest smile I have ever seen from her, "Come on SunStreaker!" She calls looking at my twin who is captured by the view of the city, me and Shadow walk over to him, then we both are entranced by the view, we see the bright glowing city not far from here a glass chandelier hanging above the table:

"Whoa," we all breathe.

Then we hear a knock, we all walk over to the door, Shadow opens the door.

Shadow's POV

I open the door and see Ironhide and Chromia and the others, "How's the room?" Hide asks, "See for yourself!" Sideswipe calls, I open the door fully and let them all in, their eyes widen at the sight of the room, "Man this is beautiful," Crosshairs says astonished.

"Man, this room only costed one-hundred dollars," Chromia says looking out the view, Ironhide walks beside her, "Come on guys! Let bowl!" Sideswipe chirps happily, SunStreaker and I walked around the room exploring it, we walk up the stairs, then I feel his hand grab mine gently, I smile up at him when he looks at me, I cheer in happiness seeing a room that was like a candy shop!

I drag SunStreaker into the medium size room, I see a robot that looks like an animatronic leaning down looking at the ground, then he stands straight and his eyes light up, "Hello little girl and young sir, I am Tapper, your friendly bar keep, what may I get you?" He asks, his hand is in a cup cleaning it like you would see at a bar, I look at SunStreaker who is looking at the animatronic, "I want a BIG bag of candy!" I cheer, the animatronic chuckles it's robotic chuckle, then I hear gasps behind me, I didn't care who it was, I watched as the animatronic grabbed a bag and put BIG handfuls of random candy in the bag.

He hands me the bag, "Thanks Tapper!" I chirp, he pats my head gently, "Your welcome," he says then motions his head to a booth that is against the wall, I gasp seeing more animatronics on a stage, the stage is big enough to fit the three animatronics standing up there, which includes a white bunny, a yellow chicken and a brown bear, I giggle and walk over to them SunStreaker follows me like a puppy, then the animatronics open their eyes and lean up.

"Welcome to Tapper's Candy Store!" The bear says and leans down, "I'm Teddy Tapper, who might you be little girl?" He asks putting his microphone near my mouth, "Shadow!" I giggle, Teddy chuckles and looks at SunStreaker, "Who might you be?" He asks putting his microphone near SunStreaker, "SunStreaker," he grunts frowning, then they start singing a happy song, I clap along, SunStreaker looks more than angry, but is keeping it under control.

Ironhide and the others walk up, I am clapping and giggling, while Teddy sings, the white bunny plays her blue guitar while the yellow chicken is singing along with Teddy, once the song is over Teddy hands me a plushie of him, it's adorable! He has a little microphone and top hat, a squeaky nose, Sideswipe gets on of the white bunny, I giggle when SunStreaker gets one of the chicken, "I hope you enjoy your stay at Tapper's Candy Store!" Teddy says then powers down, I start clapping, Ironhide grabs my hand and pulls me away from the animatronics and the stage, my candy in hand.

Moments Later

I woke up from my sleep from SunStreaker who is shaking me gently, "Come on Squishy, we've got to move," he whispers, I groan and snuggle away from him, "All you have to do is get dressed and put your boots and socks on," I hear Sideswipe say softly, I giggle when Sideswipe picks me up, "Come take a quick shower and get dressed," he whispers.

Moments Later

I walk out of the bathroom my clothes are on, my hair is damp, my eyes are threatening to close making me sleep, I fall on my back on the bed, "Come on your almost done," Sideswipe encourages, SunStreaker is dressed and asleep, I cuddle next to SunStreaker, who groans and snuggles me, my bare feet are freezing, "Fine then, looks like I'll have to put your shoes on," Sideswipe says crossing his arms.

I giggle while Sideswipe puts my socks and boots on, once he's done he wakes up SunStreaker and....

I don't know what happened after that because I fell asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
33.6K 787 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...
12.2K 737 64
Sideswipe is rebellious, arrogant, energetic and a true trouble maker. The complete opposite of the 19 year old Skyla Morbis. A young teen that strug...
9.2K 755 41
One year passed after Sunstreaker got executed for his crimes. Skylar never got over the death of the psychopath she started to care about. Her happi...