possession

By _harrys_my_man_

A girl name Isabelle is getting taunted by a boy named harry he killed his sister and is now in a mental hos... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
MUST READ PLEASE!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BAD NEWS

Chapter 11

78 2 0
By _harrys_my_man_

" belly, belly wake up." I heard

I opened my eyes and saw a great view of big blue eyes staring right at me.

" what Casey." I asked and pulled myself up.

" mommy and daddy have to tell you something at the breakfast table." She said.

" ok tell them I'll be right there."

•••

I walked down the stairs and saw Steve and my mom sitting down.

I took a seat.

" so sweetie we thought about it and we um well me and Steve think were ready to move" She said.

" um well I don't think that I'm ready." I said

" I've lived in this house since I was born."

" I know honey but it's my house I can do whatever I want." She said

" well did you ask dad if it was ok to sell the house?"

" yes he said if it was ok with you it was fine."

" well it's not ok with me, I already have other problems and now I have this one? Fine move I don't give a shit go have sex with Steve it doesn't matter it seems like you don't give a Shit about me anymore it's all about steve!" I yelled.

•••

I went upstairs to my room and thought.

" I just am done in life."

I went in the bathroom and grabbed a razor. I slowly cut my wrist the blood running down my arm and dripping onto the tile floor.

It became a habit, I just couldn't stop.

Before I new it my arm was covered in slits and blood.

" belly can I come in?" I heard

" one second Casey." I said. I hid the razor under my pillow and put my sleeve down it burned as my sleeve hit the cuts.

" ok you can come in now." I said. The door handle turned and Casey's head popped in. L

" belly I don't wanna moved." She said

" I don't either but we have to." I said

" did you see my baby doll anywhere?" She asked

" nope go ask daddy." I said and her little feet ran out the door.

•••

Later that night I looked on my phone I had no text messages because I have no friends.

I looked at my arm and it still Burnt. Why did I even do this? I asked myself

So that's it for his chapter and yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...