The Outcast

By Lovvr_Boy

Just fanfic on the outsiders. This is just one of my new current obsession. I'm late into the fandom. My char... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
End

Chap 16

287 5 0
By Lovvr_Boy

I felt drained and numb , I was forced to leave the hospital for my own good I had to phone Phoebe and tell her she broke down on the phone, I told her he died with a smile and Ima make sure he's buried in Chicago. It was late at night I opened the door to my house the gang was still there " Gloria what's wrong?" Johnny was the first to notice " where's Sam?" Pony asked I looked at them I felt like I was going to cry again , No don't no more crying I  thought to myself " Sam he's dead" The words pained to say " Oh... Gloria " Darry stood up bringing me into a hug  " how" soda said softly " Those Dam Soc! They jumped him!" I shouted anger started taking over me " He died with a smile on his face, He smiled no matter what happened even to death" I said in a shaky breath "Calm down , please " Darry said again " Someone's gonna pay and I know who did it" I growled " Bob" I spat the gang tensed up " I'm going out you all can stay here or Johnny can stay with one of you I'm not having him alone" I demanded kicking  the door  open " where you going!" Someone shouted but I was already halfway down the street.
I walked around no one was out It was peaceful I couldn't stop thinking about Sam and my folks So much has happened within a month, I will not cry again Im done with crying "If you get tough no one can hurt you" as my Dad would say, I ended back at bucks I stormed in people looking at me  just as I was about get to the bar when some drunk thought he could touch me , I span around punching him in the jaw knocking him down " What you think you're doing broad!" Another drunk shouted soon 4 drunks circled me people moved out the way to watch , I'm itching for a fight I quickly grabbed one head butting him then punching him in the ribs he yelled out doubling over, another charged at me I picked up a pool cue smacking it over the guys head breaking it in half now I have two sharp sticks, I stabbed one into his shoulder and the other one in the leg of the drunk that tried get behind me. They both hollered in pain the forth one looked terrified he smashed a bottle and tried slash me with it I took the blade out of my boot and stabbed it into his stomach before kicking him down . I looked at the crowd they all started cheering some patted my back before going back to drinking, I walked over to Buck at the bar " Strong" I said he just nodded before bringing out the the strong liquid I had before with the blueish tinge. He slid  me the glass  I downed it slamming it down " another " I demanded sliding the glass back. This happened for a couple more shots before I decided I've had enough I paid then left Bucks. I was surprisingly not drunk or even tipsy just more angry. I stalked down the street looking for something to do I saw a large  house there was no one around so I very quietly walked up to the front door luckily it was unlocked I tiptoed in, there was a man passed out on the couch the tv still on I quickly checked his pockets I found his wallet I opened it looking through it My eyes widened it was filled to the brim with Cash " For darry" I muttered putting the wallet in my pocket before sneaking up stairs, I opened a door it was a bathroom so I didn't go in I opened another door finding a bedroom a women was sleeping in.  I began raiding through draws taking anything worth value I heard footsteps I froze " Mummy I can't sleep" a little girl voice could be heard in the hall I walked out " who are you?" She said sleepily " I'm no one important " I said crouching down to her level " everyone's important " she said again in her high pitched voice I let out a very quiet laugh , how cute " can you not sleep as well?" Is she not worried that a stranger is in her house " no I can't" She grabbed my hand pulling me to her room " How old are you?" I asked leaning against a wall she turned on her little lamp beside her bed . She had brown hair with amber eyes and was tanned " I'm eight" she said looking at me " how come you can't sleep?" I asked lighting a cancer stick " Nightmare , and Smoking is bad for you!" She whispered yelled " I know it is " I chuckled " how come you can't sleep miss" so polite I frowned " I've had a bad day that's all" I looked out the window it was beautiful the moon was shining, bright stars scattered the sky " Do you wanna talk about it? It's better to talk about stuff then keeping it bottled up " she said sweetly hugging a teddy I glanced back at her " My brother died today " my voice broke I cursed myself for that " I'm sorry for your loss miss" she looked down feeling bad for asking " Call me Gloria, sweetie" I sat down on the bed " I'm Elizabeth" she smiled her cheeks turning red " Gloria.. are you a greaser?" She asked I nodded blowing smoke out my room  " My parents say Greasers are mean and dangerous, but you seem friendly and nice" she giggled " I am mean and dangerous though, but thank you for saying that liz" I ruffled her hair she let out a yawn " Elizabeth, who are you talking to?" A women voice said footsteps walking out the other room, Elizabeth quickly turned off the lamp laying down in bed I rushed over to the window " Can you come visit again?" She whispered I looked at her " I'll try no promises though kid" I chuckled before climbing out the window making sure it was shut before climbing down the pipe. I dropped to the ground with a soft thud I smiled looking back up at the window Cute kid I began walking back down the street my anger was gone I decided I should head home now.

The house was empty when I got in I turned on the kitchen light. Dumping everything I stole on the counter there was a note it read " we weren't sure what time you'd be back so Johnny is gonna be staying at Darry's, hope you're okay - The gang "  I smiled opening fridge taking out a slice of cake I sat in the living-room eating the cake watching twilight zone It was alright, after that I went up to my room I turned on the light on the bed was a large package with " Gloria" written in bold letters on the front I quickly got changed into pj's then sat on the bed, tearing the brown paper away it was a box with " The Gang" written it was Sam handwriting he always had curvy writing that was kinda girly, I smiled taking the lid off. Inside was stacks of photographs and objects the first photo was me and sam when I was a baby

I smiled at the photo before placing it to the side gently I looked through the rest , they were all photos of the gang and me with my parents I couldn't help but smile, there were objects with tiny notes wrote on them one that really stuck out was a small leather jacket a bit paper fell of when I picked up the leather I snatched it up reading it "first leather jacket and gift I gave you - Sam" my eyes widened this was the first thing Sam ever gave to me. I continued looking through the box there  were gifts I've gotten from either my parents, the Gang or Sam at the very bottom was a letter opening it taking out the yellow-ish piece of paper .
"If you are reading this Gloria, I should be dead by now either if its by age or anything else , I want let you know how much you've helped and changed me you may not think that but you have. When we first met I was a bitter angry boy who hated the world, but once I saw you I realised how dumb I was being You were the only thing I loved then, your parents treated me like their own family, Don't ever change Gloria never change not for anyone no matter what , You'll grow up into a beautiful women like your mother with a temper and an attitude but also loving and caring ,you'll be like your father loyal, honest , brave I could go on and on about them. I'm not good with words but I just want say Thank you for everything , I'll miss you Gloria I love you - Sam "

I covered my mouth with my hand trying to silence the cries but it didn't work I cried more and more shaking. " SAM!" I screamed out I put everything back in the box putting it to the side " Don't die on me now , Dammit Sam " I cried out my hands turning into fists I sat with my head down looking at the floor I was shaking with Grief and anger I cried for when felt like hours till I fell asleep.
I was woken up by knocking at the door slowly sitting  up, memories of last night instantly filled my head " Coming!" I tried shout but my voice was husky and dry from crying I walked sluggish to the door opening it slowly " Hey.." Johnny said softly the gang all stood quietly " come in" I muttered walking into the kitchen making myself coffee I never liked coffee but I really need it. " you okay?" Soda asked looking at me with a frown " Of course not! Someone who was basically my brother died hugging me" I snapped leaning on the counter I remembered the wallet I stole I picked it up walking into the living room " Darry here Incase you're in need of cash " I tossed it at him he caught it effortlessly " where'd you get this?" I didn't say anything Someone wrapped arms around me pulling me into their chest. A tear rolled down my cheek " It's gonna be okay... There's gonna be a rumble Greasers against Soc's in two days" Dally said looking down at me I knitted my eyebrows together frowning " I'ma kill them" I muttered Dally just nodded then let me go I sat beside Johnny resting my head on him " I miss him" I said dryly.

The gang spent the rest of the day distracting me from Sam it was working currently I was at DX helping soda and Steve , Johnny and Pony were at school, Darry at work , Two who knows where . Dally was also at the DX flirting with any redhead I laughed loudly as a redhead slapped him across the cheek " what you laughing at?" Dally spat but you could see he was smirking " oh nothing " I pretended to be looking around I man walked into the store he was good looking he was talking to steve and soda they nodded as they spoke, the man noticed I was looking at him I smirked winking at him he smirked before going back talking to Soda and Steve , he had brown hair that was greased back, green emerald eyes sun-kissed skin  had a good build and stood about 6ft he looked like your typical greaser Dally was glaring at the man " whats wrong with you?" I asked he didn't say anything he just blew smoke rings shortly after the man spoke with Soda and Steve he left. "The rumble in two days at 7pm" soda grinned "I'm bust some Soc heads!" Steve cheered flexing his muscles. I cracked my knuckles loudly "how the hell do you crack them so loudly?" Dally said his cancer stick just hanging in his mouth "I don't know" I shrugged.

It's now the day of the rumble we were at the Curtis's getting ready. Pony was asking everyone why they liked fighting Soda said because it's like a contest, Steve just wants stomp Soc heads in. Darry didn't answer but Soda said he likes show off his muscles, Two-Bit does it for conformity , Dally likes hurting people, Johnny said only to keep the Soc away then Pony asked me. "pay back" I said "what you mean?" Pony questioned raising an eyebrow "After everything they've done to me, my family my friends I want to get them back" I spat "its time go" Darry said we all bounced out the door front flipping and cartwheeling our way down the street.

" I am a greaser," soda chanted " I am a JD and a hood. I blacken the name of our fair city. I beat up people, I rob gas stations I am a menace to society. Man, do I have fun!"  "Greaser...greaser...greaser" Steve sing-songed. " O Victim of environment, underprivileged, rotten , no-count hood!" "get hence, white trash" Two-Bit said in a snobbish voice. "I am a Soc. I am privileged and the well-dressed. I throw beer blasts, drive fancy cars, break windows at fancy parties."  "And what do you do for fun?" Pony inquired in a serious , awed voice " I jump greasers!" Two screamed cart wheeling. I laughed at their little song but we quickly settled down once we reached the lot. There was another gang I think his name was Tim shepherd I remember Dally talking about Tim cracking three of his ribs. Tim was skinny with dark curly hair a large scar went from his temple to his chin . His boys ranged from fifteen to nineteen, hard-looking " why is a broad here" Tim said looking over me " I'd watch your tongue Or I'll gut you " I threatened staring Tim down after maybe of 30 seconds of solid stare down he smirked " We'll see how good you are" he said before turning back to his gang the Socs were arriving. Right on time. They came in four carloads, and filed out silently . I glanced at the Gang everyone was tense and on edge They lined up silently, facing us, and we lined up facing them. A guy with a madras shirt stepped up "Let's get the rules straight--- nothing but our fists, and the first to run lose. Right?"
Tim flipped away his beer can. "You savvy real good." There was uneasy silence so I stepped forward , Looking for the one Soc I've been looking for I scanned the crowd my eyes locking onto Bob " There you are, Thought I wouldn't get keep my promise " I grinned menacingly Bob walked forward " Do you know what you done?" I growled he stood looking at me trying act tough I guess " You killed my friend " I faked laughed shocked took over his face but quickly replaced it with a emotional less face. We circled each other waiting for who was gonna make the first move, I eventually got fed up and tackled the Soc to ground pounding his face Now the rumble was on Shouting , fists kicks blood everywhere. I blocked out the sound focusing on Bob I continued punching his face each time I did my knuckles got bloodier and bloodier someone grabbed me lifting me off Bob and throwing me to the ground I rolled out the way of a kick getting back up, I kicked the Soc hard in the chest sending him flying into someone else I watched Bob get back up his face drenched in blood "This time Ima kill YOU!" I screamed my fist connecting with his side he kicked me away and charged at me I quickly grabbed Bob throwing him over my shoulder onto his head I swiftly kicked him he spat up blood . Someone grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling it back and started slugging me The Soc was the biggest here I panicked a little but instantly calmed myself down he went right hook me but I caught his wrist twisting it to the point it snapped he yelled in pain I grabbed his collar bringing his face into my knee knocking him out Bob looked like he wasn't getting up for a little I saw a Soc kicking into ponyboy I jumped onto the Soc back chocking him his face started turning blue and kicked the back of his knee and he fell I then moved onto another Soc I was mowing through them Anger just powering me "They're running!" I heard a voice yell joyfully. "Look at the dirty Bastards run!" I saw bob get up running I ran at him grabbing his shoulder spinning him around into my fist he fell down I saw Soc run passed me hoping into their cars leaving " You motherfucker!" I screamed kicking Bobs ribs " You killed him! You killed my brother" I kept kicking him he tried roll away I pinned him down " what's that saying... An eye for an eye" I laughed in his face " Gloria we won stop" Steve said I didn't even look up " This is personal " I started punch bob again he was cut all over his face swollen badly I was grabbed by the arms and dragged off Bob it was Darry and Soda " Let me go!" I tried get out their grip it's like a switch was flipped in me Bob got up again limping away as fast as he could I elbowed Darry in the chest his grip loosened a little but that was enough for me. I took off running at Bob he was just getting into his car he saw me and locked his door so I couldn't get in " You think You can get away from me!" I shouted slamming my fists onto the car hood he looked at me smirking thinking he was safe I growled I punched the car window it cracked my knuckles hurt but I kept punching the window. He was frantically looking for his car keys " looking for these?" Two hollered holding up the keys Bob face froze looking at me as I punched the window again shattering it glass went everywhere some got into my hand and face I ignored the pain and grabbed Bob by the hair smashing his face of the broken glass window he screamed as glass pierced his skin I did it again he trying pulling away this time I hit his face of the steering wheel knocking him out . " That's enough " Darry grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder " No he deserves it!" I kicked about like a toddler " Murder is not the answer " Soda jogged up to us I wanted to kill Bob so much " he killed Sam" I shouted We were all limping down the street Darry put me down as we got in the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 909 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...
61K 1.1K 20
I am the Curtis' little sister, Zaylee. I can be a trouble maker at times. I live with my three older brothers and I belong with them and their gang...
5.8K 47 24
This is a fanfiction for anyone who wants to read it. It's if I were put into The Outsiders. I don't own any of the characters, just so obsessed with...
2K 127 30
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO OLD PLEASE DONT FRIGGEN READ IT Taylor was a 15-year-old girl living in New York City 2019; she Always loved the 50s & 60s and t...