My Boyfriend is Luke Brooks(a...

By kaylaaa327

Taylor is just a typical teenage girl in high school, living in New York. While all her friends are out party... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sequel?
SEQUEL!!!!!!

Epilogue

8.6K 306 23
By kaylaaa327

*Taylor's POV*
I carefully climbed out of bed and tip toed downstairs to the kitchen. I made sure I was very quiet considering it was 4am. I opened the cabinet above the sink, known as the snack cabinet. I was looking for salt and vinegar potato chips. After living in this apartment with Luke for almost 2 years, I still didn't know where anything was. I couldn't find the chips, so I peeked inside the refrigerator. I immediately saw a jar of pickles and grabbed them from the fridge. I sat down at the kitchen counter. I twisted the lid of the pickle jar but it wouldn't come off. I struggled with the jar until I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Luke standing in the kitchen, smiling at me. I let go of the jar and blushed.
"Tay, what are you doing?" He asked while sitting next to me at the counter.
"I have a little late night craving." I said, holding the jar in my hands. Luke held out his hands and I gave him the jar. He easily twisted it open and gave me a pickle after taking one for himself.
"This is the forth night in a row you've been awoken because of a craving, I hope this little guy lets you get some sleep." He said, gently touching his hand to my small baby bump. I smiled and took a bite from my pickle.
"Do you think it will be a girl or a boy?" I asked with a full mouth. Luke laughed.
"I don't care what it is. I just hope that it has your beautiful blue eyes." He said, kissing me gently on the lips. I smiled.
"How did I get so lucky? I have an amazing boyfriend and a baby on the way." I spoke softly.
"I was just thinking the same thing." Luke said, leaning in and giving me a light kiss on the lips.
************************************************************************
Wow ok so this is finally the end. I know it's short but it's just to kind of wrap everything up. I hope you liked it. I want to also thank all of you for the support because I love you all so much!
I also want to just say that I'm going to start writing another story but it won't be a fanfic. It will be loosely based on my "love life" and it's going to me kind of different from the things I've written before but I hope you guys will give it a chance. I love you all so much! ~Kayla :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 368 23
A smart young teenage girl, Alejandra has agreed to moving to Melbourne, Australia from Florida, USA and is devastated. The insecure 15 year old is b...
20K 288 51
This is a story of a girl named Stephanie! She moves to Melbourne, looking for a new life. Will Jai brooks, the boy next door, start the new life...
2.2K 27 25
Natalie Carter is best friends with the janoskians' thats right, jai brooks, Beau brooks, Luke Brooks, Skip Sahyounie and of course James Yummouni. N...
247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...