A New Start (Harry Styles Fan...

By 1Dsgirl

A new start was all Emily wanted. To turn a new leaf. But when she meets Harry Styles, she is brought into th... More

A New Start (Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 2

25.3K 86 16
By 1Dsgirl

Sorry the last chapter was a bit boring! It was just like, introducing Emily really. Hope you liked it?

Let me know what you think pleaseee? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

Emilys P.O.V

Okay, so I wasn’t exactly what you call a ‘Directioner’ but I knew who they were, and I admit they are all pretty fit. Keira was obsessed with them, and was constantly telling me about all the latest things they had been doing, but I didn’t really pay much attention. Their music was alright, but not up in my favourites.

However, when I found myself facing THE Harry Styles, I was pretty star struck.

“I..Uh, I-I..umm…” The ability of speech seemed to disappear from me as I stood back up after retrieving my coffee cup.

“Sorry!” He said again, his hands outstretched, as if looking for a way to assist me.

“No, it was totally my fault, I wasn’t looking where I was going” I replied, giving him a weak smile.

His eyes scanned down my body, stopping at my chest, and a smirk filled his face. Noticing this, I glanced down, and heat flooded to my cheeks. The coffee liquid had turned my shirt see through, giving everyone a clear view of my black lacy bra.

“Shoot.” I muttered, tugging at my blazer, attempting to cover it up. I heard a chuckle, and looked up, scowling at the source.

“It’s not funny! I’m meant to be going for a job interview!” I exclaimed, running a hand through my long, brown hair.

“Well let’s hope the interviewers a guy then,” He winked, “You’d be sure to get the job”

“Har. Har.” I replied sarcastically, frantically looking round, trying to figure out some way to fix this. Harry seemed to notice this, and placed a hand on my arm.

“Hey, I was just on my way home, why don’t you come with me and get cleaned up?” He said, looking into my eyes.

“I..um..” Woah. Wasn’t expecting that! “I don’t know, the interviews meant to be in ten minutes!”

“It’s cool!” He replied, “My apartment is just down that road there.” He said, pointing to somewhere behind me. I turned to see a small road leading off the main road, about 15 metres up from where we were standing.

“You can use one of my shirts, and then I’ll get Mark to drive you to the interview” He continued, then pointing to the burly looking guy standing behind us.

“Umm, okay? Thanks!” I said, hoisting my bag back onto my shoulder.

“Come on then!” He said, guiding me down the path and across the road, before then turning down the road he had pointed out earlier.

A short gasp escaped my lips as I took in the sight before me. Two massive buildings stood on either side of the road. They were made of brick, but the middle part of each building, from ground to roof, was made of glass. Ivy grew all up the walls of the buildings, giving it a magical look, and small pot trees stood either side of the front doors.

“Pretty isn’t it?” Harry smiled down at me, seeming to notice my reaction.

“It’s beautiful.” I whispered, still stunned by the appearance of them.

“This one’s ours” Harry said, leading me to the closest building. We walked up the stone steps, to the glass front door that looked into a beautiful lounge room, with a spotless cream carpet and plants everywhere. Harry punched in the security code, and the doors slid open. We walked into the room, and Harry led me through the lounge to the door at the back, which opened up to a staircase.

“Mark, wait here, I’ll bring her back down in a minute.” Harry told the guy who had followed behind us. He nodded slightly, and took a seat on one of the sofas that was placed against the wall. Harry then proceeded through the door and began to climb the stairs.

“Are you coming, or are you just gonna stand there ogling all day?” He asked me, a smirk plastered on his face. It was only then that I realised I hadn’t moved, still taking in everything around me. I’d never seen such a beautiful building, and this was only the entry room!

I snapped out of my trance. “Sorry” I smiled, walking up the stairs to catch up with him.

“I’m Harry by the way, Harry Styles.”  He held his hand out to me, which I shook as we reached the top of the stairs.

“Emily Carter” I smiled at him.

“Nice to meet you Emily,” He grinned. I looked in front of me, and the room was exactly the same as the one below it. Spotless cream carpet and plants everywhere, with a sofa against each wall. A big wooden door was on either side of the room, and Harry led me over to the door on the left.

“And this, is mine and Lou’s place,” He announced, producing a key from his back pocket.  He unlocked the door and swung it open for me, indicating for me to go first. I did, and was a little shocked by what I saw. I guess I had been expecting some fancy, grand flat that just radiated money. But this didn’t. It was really just like a normal flat if I’m honest. The front door opened up into the living room, which had a couple of sofas placed around a widescreen TV, which was attached to the wall on the right. A piano stood in the far left corner and the top right of the room opened up into a kitchen with a breakfast bar separating it from the living area. There was one door on the left wall, and two doors on the right, all made of a rich wood. The apartment was decorated simply, but it looked good. Some paintings were hung on the walls, and a biggish pot plant stood next to the piano.

“I’m home!” Harry called as we walked inside and closed the door behind him. I noticed that the TV was on, and as Harry called out, and head shot up from the sofa, and turned to face us. Louis smiled as he turned, exclaiming ‘Hazza!” delight evident in his voice, but when he saw me, his eyes widened and his mouth formed a small ‘o’ shape. He then shot an extremely questioning look at Harry.

“Oh this is Emily,” He explained, “I walked into her, and she split coffee down her,” A chuckle escaped his lips. “And so I said she could borrow one of my shirts because she has a job interview to go to” He finished. I gave Louis a weak smile.

“Oh okay, well…nice to meet you Emily!” He grinned at me, before turning around, getting back to whatever he was watching.

“Come on Emily,” Harry called to me, as he walked to the furthest down on the left door. I followed him, and walked into a room I never thought I would, Harry Styles’ bedroom! A big double bed was in the middle of the room, with an end table on either side. A wardrobe and chest of drawers stood on the right wall, and a sofa was pushed up against the back wall on the left side of the room. A slightly smaller TV stood in the left corner next to the door, with a few games consoles sitting next to it.  Clothes littered the floor, along with empty food wrappers and bottles.

“Sorry about the mess,” He said shyly, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

“Don’t worry about it” I replied, giving him a smile, before walking across the room and plonking myself down on the foot of the bed.

“So what’s this interview you’ve got for then?” He asked me, as he started to rifling through the things in his wardrobe.

“Oh, as a waitress for the Nando’s down the road,” I responded. “It’s not much, but I couldn’t really do with the money.”

“No that’s cool,” He answered, “Is it like for a Saturday job or something then?”

“No, full time,” I answered as I ran my hand through my hair.

“Oh, are you not at college or something then?” He said, giving me a quizzical look.

“Umm, no…” I said, running my hand through my hair again, and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. He seemed to narrow his eyes slightly at me, before giving a quick shrug, and producing a white shirt from his wardrobe.

“Here,” He said, handing it to me. “It will be a quite big, but you can just tuck it into your skirt can’t you?”

“Yeah, thanks!” I replied, taking the shirt off the hanger.

“Anyway, it will be better than the one you’re wearing now!” He continued. I looked up, only to find him staring at my chest again, where my shirt was still see through.

“Quit staring!” I exclaimed, slamming him on the arm.

“Sorry,” He coughed, cheeks turning pink again. “I’ll just erm, leave you to change.” He said as he retreated from the room. Once the door was shut, I pulled off my blazer and shirt, stuffing the dirty one into my handbag, and started to pull on Harrys one. The smell of Lynx filled my nostrils as I started to button it up, and boy did it smell good.

As I changed, it started to sink in what was really happening to me. I was in the ‘Larry Stylinson’ apartment, in Harry’s room, putting on Harry’s shirt. Umm, wow? This was just so surreal. Keira would be soooo jealous. Thinking that made me remember how much I missed her. And how had she responded to my disappearing? Sure she knew I was unhappy at home, but I’m not sure she would have believed me to actually run away. And my dad? What had he done? What was he doing about it? Did he even care that I was gone? I snorted. Highly doubtful. He probably hadn’t even noticed.  But what if…? What if he had noticed? What if he was trying to find me? I’d never told him how badly I wanted to go to London, so he wouldn’t think of coming here. There’s no way he would be able to find me, is there? I shuddered. Best not to think about that right now. I sighed as I finished tucking in the shirt, and pulled my blazer back on. Picking up my handbag, I walked over to the door, and stepped back into the lounge.

Harry and Louis were both seated on one of the sofas, their heads close together, seeming to be having an intense conversation. They didn’t notice me coming back in, so I cleared my throat. They both jumped, and turned to face me, an embarrassed look on both their faces. I raised an eyebrow at them, before checking my watch.

“Shit!” I exclaimed, pulling at my hair.

“What is it?” Harry asked as he jumped up from the sofa.

“My interview started five minutes ago!” I cried, heading to the door.

“Oh, okay, here I’ll take you back downstairs,” Harry said as he came over and opened the door for me. As we walked out, I saw Louis give Harry a wink, and Harry glared back at him. I pretended not to notice. Harry and I walked back down the stairs in silence. He appeared to be deep in thought. We reached the bottom, and walked back out into the welcome room. The burly guy, Mark I think he was called, stood up as we entered. I’d forgotten about him! I was just about to thank Harry when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

“Can I have your number?” He blurted out, not looking me quite in the eyes. Oh! Well this is embarrassing!

“I..W-well, I..”I stuttered, not quite sure how to put it. His cheeks suddenly turned bright red, and he seemed to find something very interesting about his feet.

“Sorry, don’t worry about it if you don’t want to.” He mumbled, still not looking up.

“N-no, Harry it’s not that,” I began, “It’s just well, I kinda don’t have a phone” I admitted, giving him a small smile, as my cheeks heated up. His head suddenly shot up, a smile plastered on his face.

“Oh! Well...” He began, but I cut across him.

“Look Harry, I’m sorry but I really have to go! Thank you so much for helping me out and stuff! You’re a lifesaver!” I leant in and gave him a hug. His body went rigid for a moment, before he then wrapped his arms around my torso.

“You’re welcome Emily.” He breathed. I pulled back and smiled at him. He grinned back.

“Thank you again, really!” I said, as I backed away from him, and towards the front door. Mark opened the door for me, and I stepped outside.

I turned and looked at Harry one last time before going down the stairs. He was still stood there, his arms still slightly outstretched from when he hugged me, a slightly vacant look on his face. Mark guided me to the left, and through a gate at the side of the building, inside which there was a large black Mercedes, with blacked out windows.

“This way Ma’am” He grunted, as he held the back door open for me.

“Thank you.” I smiled, as I climbed into the posh car. Mark then appeared in the driver’s seat, and started up the engine.

“Where to then?” He asked, as he pulled off the driveway.

“Umm, the Nando’s just round the corner please.” I sat back against the seat as the car navigated its way through the bust streets. I felt quite bad for just leaving Harry there, after he had asked for my number, but what else could I do? There was NO WAY I was giving him my address. As nice as he had seemed, I’d rather look at this as a once in a lifetime sorta thing. It’s much safer if I just stay as unnoticed as possible. But that didn’t mean I couldn’t relive the magic of it. So I did, sat in the back of their car, taking it all in, as Mark drove me to the interview.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It that really the last she will see of Harry?? ;)

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS/IDEAS? :)

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 131 30
Alexia runs away to London after having a horrible past. She starts a new life living with her best friend. She falls for a special boy who goes by t...
1.3K 110 37
What happens when Emily a normal girl bullied bye Skyler bumps in to Louis Tomlinson and their friends meet. Will they fall in love or will everythi...
9.7K 100 21
Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emily have their ups and downs but can they...
3.7K 97 26
*NOT EDITED* Harry Styles from boy band, One Direction, know as a player to most people, but to some a cheeky curly boy. Rosa Smith, smart, funny, cr...