Instagram J.G

By mendes01_

"Jack Gilinsky has requested to follow you" What happens when Claire friend Kate , comments on one of Jacks p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eight

1.9K 33 4
By mendes01_

Claire's POV 

Today shawn comes home. me and jack are in my apartment , while Kate is at Cam's.

"Morning" i heard a raspy voice say from behind me , i turned to face a shirtless , bed headed Jack.

"morning " i smiled at him , he walked up to me wrapping his arm's around my waist , kissing my cheek.

"what are you going to do today?" he asked me , pulling away walking to the small dining table , taking a seat.

"Shawn's coming home today , so ill probably call Rylee over , so they can meet. and stay here" i told him , walking over with our plates in my hands , he nodded.

"thanks babe" he smiled , i nodded.

"welcome" i told him, we started eating our breakfast. 

"so when does Johnson get here? i mean your show is tomorrow" i asked him , he swallowed.

"in a few hours , he will stay at Sam's" he told me shrugging. i nodded.

"well excuse me i have to call Rylee" i told him getting up he just nodded.

i dialed her number , she answered on the second ring.

"hey?" she answered

"hello , it Rylee right?" i asked

"yeah , who's this?" she asked 

"Claire" i told her , she giggled.

"oh sorry , i didn't have your number saved." she told me..

"its alright , how are you." i asked her

"fine , you" she asked me

"great , hey i was wondering , what are you up to today?" i asked her

"oh nothing , i got off my shift two hours ago " she answered.

"great , wanna come over and chill with me and Jack?" i asked her not mentioning shawn.

"yeah sure , text me the address , ill be there " she told me

"okay , see you" i told her hanging up. i texted her my address and floor number. she replied with a ill be there in 20.

I walked back to the kitchen to see jack on his phone , i grabbed our plates , and rinsed them before putting them in the dishwasher. 

"Jack , Rylee will be here in a hour." i told him walking up to were he was sitting. he looked up at me , while i looked down

"alright babe." he told me smiling , placing his arms on my hips.

"well , lets go change" i told him. he smiled, then got up.

"why?" he asked me , looking down into my eyes

"you're shirtless i don't want anyone to see that in person but me and you" i told him blushing. he chuckled , pulling me into his bare chest. 

"lets go" he told me , when i pulled away. he grabbed my hand , dragging me to my room.

i was walking to my closet when jack pulled my hand.

"babe , can we match n purpose ?" he asked me smiling , i nodded.

"sure , just pick out something i have that you have the same." i told him. he nodded running to my closet , he stood there for a while , then grabbed grey sweatpants , with a white shirt.

"baby, do you have any Calvin's?" he asked me , turning to look at me.

"yeah there" i told him pointing at my undergarments , drawer.

he walked to it and opened it , he took in a deep breath , before grabbing what he wanted. he threw the clothes at my face.

"wow , what a gentlemen move." i told him sarcastically , he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"sorry babe" he smiled. i nodded walking to my bathroom changing. i put on what jack gave me , then i grabbed my long black hair. and put it in a messy bun. i walked out , to face jack. he smiled.

"jack remember , she doesn't know shawn is coming" i told him, he nodded.

i heard the bell and went to get it , i opened the door to face , Rylee.

"hi" i told her smiling

"hey , how are you?" she asked me smiling walking in.

"great you?" i asked her.

"great " she smiled , i hugged her. just then jack walked out.

"hi Rylee" he smiled , hugging her.

"hi jack" she smiled.

"lets go inside" i told them , they nodded following me.

me jack sat facing Rylee , while she had her back facing the door.

we were talking about random stuff until my phone rang , 'PeterRaul🔥😍'

" excuse me" i told them , walking out of the room.

"Hey" i answered.

"hey hun , i got a early flight , and i landed. I'm going to be at yours in a few" he told me.

"alright , but Shawn. remember the girl i told you about?" i asked him

"who the one you ship me with?" he chuckled.

"yea , her. she's at mine now. so you have my keys , just barge in and surprise her" i told him.

"okay i will hun." he told me.

"alright , see you"i told him.

"bye hun" he told me hanging up. i walked back into the room.

"who was that?" Jack asked me , i glared at him.

"my um mom , she was asking me about my job" i told him, smiling.

"okay" he said.

"so , can i ask you guys a question ?" Rylee asked. i nodded

"are you two like dating?" she asked me , i looked at jack.

"yeah we are" jack smiled , intertwining our fingers.

i heard the door open , and foot steps head in. until shawn appeared.

"hey guys" he said , i looked at Rylee her eyes widened.

"hey Lil i missed you" shawn said walking up to me hugging me.

"missed you too" i answered him. he bro hugged jack. then turned to Rylee.

"hey Rylee" shawn said walking up to her , she got up smiling.

"h-hey s-h-shawn" she stated , he hugged her. then turned to me.

"lily, can i talk to you?" he asked me , i nodded he grabbed my hand. dragging me out with him.

"what?" i asked him

"she's perfect" he told me , i smiled.

" i know , she's so pretty , nice and really kind hearted" i told him. he nodded.

"great now lets go" he told me. we walked back into the room.

"lets watch a movie." i told them 

"yeah" jack answered.

"jack you and shawn put the movie in while i go make the popcorn" i told them , Rylee got up and followed me.

"thank you" she told me , i looked at her

"for what?" i asked her, confused.'

"letting me meet shawn " she smiled. awe

"its fine , would you ever date him?" i asked her , putting the popcorn in the microwave , tapping my foot on the floor impatiently.

"of course , he's everything. he's nice and kindhearted , he's perfect." she smiled. i nodded.

" i see" i smiled at her.

"why'd you ask me that?" she asked me confused

"nothing , just that he likes you" i told her , after i realised what i just said , i covered my mouth.

"he does?" she asked blushing.

"crap , look Ry i wasn't supposed to tell you. so just act like you don't know" i told her , she nodded. i grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave , and put it into a bowl.

we walked into the living room to see the guys sitting on the floor with blankets all over , and the screen paused on the title of the movie , mine and Rylee's eyes widened at the name

'the evil dead' it read. 

"come on guys " jack said , we walked up to them.I sat next to jack , while Rylee was next to me and Shawn. jack wrapped his arm around me , as he pressed play.

___________________----------------------------------

THATS ITTTTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 123 40
"Hey guys I'm following new followers today! When I follow you I will DM you:) I hope you all have a great day!" From @CameronDallas. When Layla's fr...
103K 2.7K 22
"Look man, she's so beautiful. I wish she knew who I really was and what I look like." I said to Johnson. "Why don't you tell her?" He asked. "W-What...
81.9K 454 83
texted by jack gilinsky , Part 2!
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}