Alice's Story (A Teen Wolf/ D...

By JRHandJSL4ever

Alice McCall is Scott McCall's twin sister. One night she gets bit by an animal that changes her life forever... More

The One I Want ( A Teen Wolf/ Derek Hale fanfiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Fourteen

19.8K 549 76
By JRHandJSL4ever

Chapter Fourteen

Ali's POV

"How the hell do you forget where we parked?" I yelled at Scott. We are both carrying two brown paper bags filled to the brim with food. We are trying to find out where we parked. You might ask, how am I walking without crutches? Well it has been a week and two days since the movie store incident. So Mom said I could walk with out the crutches and brace.

"Hey don't blame me this is a two way street." He says while we are climbing another flight of stairs. We go through the doors and stop at a car. Scott sets his bags down and lifts the keys to Mom's car.  We both listen intently for the beep of the car. I hear the horn of the car go off on the level above us. Scott and I sigh and he starts to pick the bags up when a milk bottle falls. "Dammit!" Scott says reaching down for it, but it rolls back with claw marks in it. Scott looks at me and we nod. I take off sprinting steps behind Scott. As we are running I smell the air for the scent of the Alpha or whatever creature is following us.

I get a whiff of a very familiar smell, I smile,  and run the opposite the direction as Scott at an intersection. I stop at the wall, and lean my back against the cool concrete wall. Once the "attacker"  stops at the intersection to find which way we went I jump out a wrap my arms around his neck. I can tell Derek didn't know that I was there, because he let out a sharp breath.

I peck his cheek, and pretend to be mad at him. "So not cool dude!" I whisper.

"Yeah yeah I'll make it up to you later. Right now can you let out a scream for me?" He asks hopefully.

"Fine, " I reply, and let out a very believable, bloodcurdling scream. Just like that Derek takes off running in the direction Scott went. I silently follow behind him. I here multiple car horns go off.  I think Scott was actually going to get away,  but his phone rings and I hear him getting slamed onto the hood of a car. I walk around the corner to hear Derek tell Scott is dead. Derek hops down from the car, and Scott sits up sliding off of the hood. I smile as Scott looks like he is scared out of his wits. I take Derek's hand and we start walking back the way we came.

I hear Scott running to catch back up with us. "What the hell was that?" He says.

"I said I was going to teach you. I never said when." Derek says.

"Wait Ali, you were in on this too?" Scott asks.

"No, I wasn't. I was just smart enough to use my senses." I said.

"Yeah, but I was fast right?" Scott says to Derek.

"Not fast enough." Derek replies.

"B-but the car thing that was smart right?" Scott said starting to sound defeated.

"Until your phone rang it was." Derek says.

"B-but,  it.  WOULD YOU JUST STOP?" Scott says yelling the last part. Derek and I stop and turn around. "Last week,  Stiles dad getting hurt that was my fault.  I wasn't there to help him. I need you to teach me how to control this!"

"Look, I am what I am, because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who is bitten takes time. I don't even know if I can teach you." Derek test Scott.

"Then how does Ali control it? You had to have taught her." Scott says, moving his hands towards me, questioning Derek.

"The answer to that will come in time." Derek tells Scott. What I really want to do is tell Scott, no sweat to Scott that Derek and I are mates, because I have been dying to tell someone the truth. I also want to tell him,  because I do not like lying to my brother. I'm not really lying am I? I'm just withholding the truth.

"What do I have to do?" Scott asks almost desperately.

Derek takes Scott's phone holding it up showing that Scott had a missed call from Alison. "You have to get rid of distractions, and this, this is what got you caught. You want me to teach you? You need to get rid of her."

"Why just, because of her family?" Scott asks.  Derek shows Scott his phone, and waves it in front of him before throwing at a solid rock wall. While Derek is throwing the phone Scott try to stop him. I gasp when it hits the walk and shatters it into many broken pieces, but I quickly cover it.

"Getting angry? That is your first lesson. You want to learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger. By tapping into a primal animal rage, and you can't do that with her around." Derek says.

"I can get angry."

"NOT ANGRY ENOUGH. It is the only way I can teach you. Can you stay away from her at least until the full moon?" I know Derek wouldn't expect Scott not to see Alison, but I doubt that Scott want even be a to stay away from her for that long.

"If that is what it takes."

"Do you want to live? Do you want to protect your friends, your family?"

"Yes! If you can teach me I can stay away from her." Scott says. "Now are we done? I need to go by more milk. Ali are you coming or staying?"

Derek takes my hand and I  reply to Scott with, "I'll see you later tonight."

"Whatever," Scott says walking past us towards the way back down to the grocery store.

"Wait Scott!" I say.

"Yes?" Scott says turning around with a hopeful look on his face.

"Don't forget that we parked on level 4. Oh and can you pick my bag up and take it home for me?" I ask with my sweetest face on.

Scott sighs and give me a smile. "Fine, but if I find any money in there under a ten I'm taking it."

"No! If I find out you took any money from me, swear the next girl you bring home I will break out the photo albums and that video of you singing in the bathtub when you were 5!" I tell him.

"Okay I won't take any money, gosh. " He says playfully.

"Bye,  love you."  I say as he starts walking.  He says love you and a Derek and I start walking back to where ever his car is.

After a few minutes of science Derek breaks it. "Do you really have a video of Scott singing in the bathtub?"

"Yeah Mom and Dad used to do the whole we have to make memories with our kids thing. And before you ask he was singing to Brittany Spears." I say smiling at that last part.

"He was not!" Derek says with a hint of laughter in his voice. "So what does he have on you?"

"Umm....  Nothing," I say trying to play it cool. He looks at me with a face that says I know there is something. I sigh giving in. "Fine! I used to think I was going to be a princess. So when I was younger I acted like I was a princess in training. Yes the whole thing, proper language, balancing books on my head, and I always wore the dresses, like 24/7." I say blushing.

"Awwww."

"Shut up!" I say joking. When we reach the car Derek unlocks the car doors and we hop in.

"So where do you want to go?" Derek asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know."

"Do you want to go home?"

"Sure we can watch a movie or something." I say as he starts the car and drives in the direction of my house. We sit in silence, but not the uncomfortable type, but the peaceful type. Derek sets his hand on my leg and rub circles on it. I smile at him and once we are a few houses down from mine Derek parks the car, and we both get out and start walking hand in hand towards my house.  Once we are close enough to the house to see that Mom wasn't home we walked into the the house.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I ask him when we are scouring the movie shelf in the living room. He picks up Nightmare on Elm Street.

------------

I pick up my head from Derek's chest when the credits roll up the screen. Derek smiled as he stood up after we untangled our selves from each other. "So, how was the ten minutes you actually watched and you weren't covering your eyes."  We start walking upstairs. Once we reach my room I plop down on the bed.

"I only covered my eyes during the scary parts." I say laying my head on his chest after he sat down.

"Don't worry I will always protect you." Derek says moving my chin up so I would look at him. Our lips are centimeters apart, and I can feel Derek's breath fanning over my skin. The gap was quickly closed, and our lips meet. My hands lightly tug at Derek's dark hair. His hands run up and down my sides pushing my shirt up revealing my skin. Derek's  tongue runs over my bottom lip asking for entrance. My hands roam along the muscles under his shirt. I tug at it trying to get it off. Derek realizes what I am trying to do and takes the shirt off throwing it towards the floor. Then we are back to kissing each other. Derek starts to tug my shirt and I raise my arms to help him out with getting it off. Derek is on top of me lightly kissing my neck. Derek's grip gets tighter and I feel his claws coming out of his fingers. Derek's teeth get sharper and I feel them press on my neck, but not hard enough to break the skin.

Right now I don't know what he is doing, or if I should be scared or not. Right as Derek is about to bite down on my neck, his phone rings. He growls and answers the phone harshly. "What?"  I hear the frantic voice of Scott. "Okay! Thanks for telling me."  He hangs up the phone and sighs.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Scott saw the Alpha." He says resting his head between my neck and shoulder.

"Derek?" I ask.

"Hmm... " He says.

"What we're you going to do before Scott called you?"  I ask him.

"Umm. Well there is this thing that male mates do.  They mark the female so others know that the female is taken." He says nervously. "It also makes the mates closer.  I'm sorry if I pressured you into anything." 

"No Derek it's okay." I day lifting his face to face mine. I press a quick kiss on his lips before we stand up and put our clothes back on before going into Scotts room to wait for him. We sit in the dark, well I lay on Scott's bed and Derek sits in his chair.

"Ali I'm sorry." Derek says trying to apologize again.

"Derek I'm not mad. I would be fine if you marked me." I say.

"Really?"

"Yes Really." I say.

I stop talking when i hear the front door open and close. Scott runs up the stairs and into his room locking the door behind him.  He closes his window and shuts the blinds before he turns on the light. He jumps when he sees us. "God you have to stop doing that."

"Did you see the Alpha?" Derek asks.

"Yes," Scott says.

"Did he talk to you?"

"Yes,  we had a nice conversation about the weather. No he didn't talk to me."  Scott said sarcastically.

"What did you feel? Remember your other senses are heightened,  what type of feeling did he let off. " Derek says standing up and walking towards Scott. I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed.

" Anger."

"Directed at you?"

"No just in general. Expecially when he drew the spiral."

"The what?" Derek asks.

"He drew a spiral in the condensation on the car window." Derek starts to leave. "Wait does it mean?"

"Trust me you don't want to know." And with that Derek leaves the room with following after him.

Once we are in my room I tell Derek that I was going to take a shower. Once I take my shower I step out and slip on my night clothes and put my wet hair into a messy bun. When I walk into my room Derek stands up and smashes his lips to mine. In no time we were in the same condition as we were not an hour ago. I can feel Derek start to shift as he peppers little kisses on my neck until he is at the same spot he was at. "Are you fine with this?"  Derek asks gruffly.

"Yes," I whisper. Seconds lat r I feel Derek's teeth break the skin on my neck. I take in a sharp gash, but it soon turns into a moan, because what was once pain is now pleasure. Derek pulls back fully shifted. I run my fingers along the newly formed crevices in his face. I stare into his electric blue eyes, and smile. He smiles back showing off his canines. I watch as he turns back.

"You have no clue how long I have wanted to mark you." He whispered. I wrap my arms around him smiling and Derek cuts out the lamp beside the bed. And we fall into a deep sleep wrapped in each others arms.

-----------<3-----------

So who watched Teen Wolf last night? I thought it was a-maze-ing! What did you think of the episode.  So tell me what you think of this chapter.

For the book in its entirety:

Reads: 6.2k (460 Reads)

Votes: 230  (28 Votes)

Comments: 22 (4 Comments)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 711 45
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...
19.5K 316 13
Nefertiti McCall, Scott's sister, has come back to Beacon Hills to fix her life. But once she realizes how dangerous it is and sees the chaos release...
42.9K 815 48
Mikaela McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall and the other best friend of Stiles Stilinski. One night, Stiles leads the twins through the woods...
3.2K 122 27
Derek Hale IS DEAD! Well... Sort of dead. After being attacked by one of Kate Argent's Berserkers, Derek dies and suddenly wakes up back in Beacon H...