The Heirs (Unedited)

By smilingsky

I'll be writing this book based on the popular Korean Drama, 'The Heirs'. *Update* This book was originally... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 4

2.2K 56 2
By smilingsky

*Young Do's POV*
"That's enough Eun Sang, you're drunk." I halted her hand from bringing the shot glass to her mouth.

She merely shoved my hand away with her free one before downing the shot of soju.

The tent was empty except for us and the ahjumma who runs this place.

She reached for the green bottle but I held it out of her grasp.

"Give it to me" She slurred.

"You're drunk."

She pounded her fist on the table, causing the ahjumma to look towards us.

I bowed my head with a hint of apology to the woman, "Come on, let's go."

Eun Sang shrugged away my hands from her shoulders, "Silheo. (I don't want to.)"

"It's late already, I'll send you back home."

She shook her head quickly, "I don't want to go home. Don't take me home, I don't want to go back there." Her eyes shone with tears as she held onto my hands desperately.

I took in a deep breath.

------
I placed her arm around my shoulder as I helped her out of my car.

"I don't want to go home. I don't want to see him." She mumbled.

"Arasseo." I replied for the nth time.

She stumbled in her heels while we walk.

"Since when do you wear heels?" I asked, "Yah, Cha Eun Sang, you became more feminine over the years huh?"

She pushed me off her and staggered towards the lobby of the parking lot.

I ran towards her when she lost her balance due to the alcohol in her system.

A huge sigh escaped my lips as she somehow manages to fall asleep while walking. I slide my hands under her knees and back, carrying her bridal style into the elevator.

I used my foot to kick the door of my penthouse suite once we've reached the top level.

My staffs greeted me with a bow when my assistant ran over to me, "Sir, who is this lady? Do you need me to-"

I cut him off by shaking my head, "I'll be fine,go prepare the guest room for her." I said while setting Eun Sang down onto the couch.

He ran off immediately to do whatever I told him.

"Get me a basin of water and a face towel." I told the servant standing by the side.

She nodded and went to fetch the items.

Eun Sang suddenly got up, looking around frantically with her cheeks puffed up.

"What's wrong-"

She waved her hands around before letting out the warm contents in her mouth onto my suit.

The staffs gasped at what she did.

Eun Sang then fell back onto the couch, unconscious once again.

"Help her clean up and change her into a clean set of clothes." I said and got up to get rid of my clothes that reeked of a sour foul stench.

------
*Eun Sang's POV*
A pounding headache woke me up, not to mention the sunlight that was shining against me which magnified the pain.

I gripped onto my head, sitting up slowly.

Where am I?

I observed my surroundings through my blurred vision from waking up. In a panic, I looked down at my clothes when I realised I was in a hotel room. My handbag was sitting on the rest chair next to the bed while my blouse and skirt were hanging in the closet with a laundry shop bag over it. Next to it was a dark dress, whose is that?

I got up from the bed immediately.

The tips of my fingers tugged on the shirt and pyjamas pants I was wearing, definitely not what I wore to work yesterday.

What exactly happened yesterday night? Why am I here? Where is this place?

Someone knocked on the door before entering.

"You're awake, Agassi." A lady greeted, "We've prepared breakfast in the dining room, please come down after you've washed up."

I stopped her before she left, "Where am I? What happened last night?"

She smiled gently, "You're in Zeus Hotel, you were drunk when Mr Choi brought you back."

"T-then who changed me?"

"I was the one who helped change your clothes, we were told to prepare another set of clean clothes for you to change into." She gestured to the clean dress next to my clothing.

Mr Choi? Zeus Hotel?

It must be Choi Young Do.

I nodded stupidly as I took in things that've happened.

"If there's nothing else, I'll take my leave." She said and exited the room.

Choi Young Do brought me back?

The images of what happened last night flashed through my head. Kim Tan and the other girl, me dragging Young Do towards a snack bar after crying, my drunk mess that happened in public.

I covered my face in embarrassment, "Ah... Jinjja."

------
I tiptoed down the stairs, trying to see if there was anyone.

I let out a small breath of relief when I saw that the coast was clear.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped from Young Do's voice once again, silently cursing at myself for doing so.

"You, Cha Eun Sang." He pointed, "Do you know what kind of trouble you gave me last night? My suit has been ruined thanks to you."

My eyes landed on the floor out of embarrassment.

"I'll pay for it, send me the bill. I'll be leaving now-"

"Sit down, breakfast has been prepared." He interrupted. The smell of bacon and eggs wafted in the air.

"I'm not hungry-" I was cut off when my stomach growled at the sight of food.

Young Do chuckled, "Eat up."

I shook my head, "I should get going now. I didn't return home for the entire night."

He pushed me towards the chair and sat me down forcefully, "Just eat if I tell you too."

We ate the first meal of the day in silence while I kept my eyes on the plate the entire time, not willingly to create any form of conversation.

My head tilted up when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Young Do sighed abruptly, "Are you going to ask Kim Tan about yesterday night?"

The fork I was bringing towards my lips halted immediately.

"I'm late for work, I should really leave now." I stood up from the chair, grabbing for my handbag.

"You're still the same after eight years, Cha Eun Sang." He said out of the blue.

I frowned, "What?"

"Avoiding problems you can't face?"

I kept quiet.

"They're not going to go away just because you run away from them. Kim Tan's not going to feel bad suddenly and return to you. How long do you think this has been going on for gods' sake?"

I clenched my fists, shutting my eyes when I knew what he said was right. But I didn't want to admit it.

I didn't want to admit whatever I saw yesterday night was true. It couldn't be him. It could've been someone who resembled Kim Tan.

It wasn't until I saw the dark wet stains on the carpet I was standing on that I realised I was crying.

"I don't know about you. But the other night I saw what you seen yesterday night-"

"Enough." I tried to say loudly but my voice came out soft. I walked towards the door, leaving his place quickly.

The moment I got into the elevator, I broke down.

What has ever happened to us?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 208 13
This is my version of a sequel to the famous Korean drama THE INHERITORS. Hope you like it!
216 1 73
Skz ff oc/idc put urself in it if u wish or struggle with hyunho ig a crazy ride so my friend finally gets to know my skz bias (dont ask why i turned...
72.8K 1.6K 48
"Hail to the King and Queen of the Ruckus" -Play with fire, Sam Tinnesz & Yacht Money (Inspiration, but not fully based) Y/n has been in her mafia fo...