The Outcast

By Lovvr_Boy

Just fanfic on the outsiders. This is just one of my new current obsession. I'm late into the fandom. My char... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
End

Chap 13

295 8 0
By Lovvr_Boy

I woke with a major headache I suddenly remembered that I had work I got up almost tripping over. The curtis brothers were all sitting just finishing breakfast " what time is it?" I asked a little nervous Darry looked over " almost elven what time you got work at?" He asked his eyebrows frowned " Shiiiit like 30 minutes ago" I stumbled into darry room grabbing some clothes and changing I wasn't gonna dress to
Impress so I just threw on a plain grey tank top and some ripped jeans with of course leather jacket I rushed out " Want me drop ya off?" Darry offered I agreed and we both quickly got in car I told him where it was, it was in town about 20 minutes away from Dingo.

I thanked Darry as I headed into the building it was real clean and professional looking I strutted down the hall I saw a door that said " Photoshoot" I assumed this is where I have to be I opened door and I was stunned at the sight so much was going people rushing about models already doing there shoots people working with the cameras others sitting chilling I realised I was the only greaser here. I walked over sitting in one of the seats suddenly a sophisticated woman walked up to me she had a pencil skirt on with shirt tucked into it, her hair was up in a bun she had glasses on she was real short and looked at least in 30 but boy did she look angry " You're Late!" She screamed causing everyone look at us " I know I am , first day as well terrible ain't it ." She went shout at me but I cut her off " In my defence Im hung over" I grinned I heard a few people cheer but quickly went back to work when angry midget turned to see who made the noise. a man walked up I know him he's the one who offered me then Job he's a photographer called Chris he wore a sweater with some dress pants the camera hanging from the strap around his neck " Hey Gloria glad you'd turn up " He smiled.

He dragged me to a table were a bunch of other people sat they were all dressed nice like Soc I grimaced at the thought, " this is Gloria she's the new model " Chris said introducing me I stood lighting a cancer stick with a monotone expression on this made them a little uncomfortable " would like sit down and maybe talk with us?" A blonde woman asked she was slightly chubby and had bright colourful makeup I looked at her directly " Not really but sure " I said sitting down on the chair backwards " Im Chloe" Chubby one said I nodded she began introducing everyone their were 5 people but I had already forgotten their names my headache was too sore to even bother to remember " tells us about yourself " a ginger man said I let out a dry laugh " where do I start? What to tell" I took another draw from my cancer stick inhaling the smoke then blowing out perfect smoke rings " growing up like your childhood " Chris said smiling his smile was real infectious cause I smiled back " didn't have one really, you didn't get play around much when you grew up on the streets on Chicago, Both parents greasers too young to be parents, they tried though " I looked over at one of the models he definitely looked like a Soc his whole look just said Soc his stupid face just said Soc everything just dripped Soc I gripped my the back of the chair my knuckles turning white " Oh. What was it like" Chloe said " What was it like? Hell..." I said everyone most of notice I didn't want talk about it " How did you get your er injuries " a other guy asked " got in a rumble " I dropped my finished cancer stick on the ground standing on it " a rumble? Like a fight" Chloe began panic a little I began telling them about how the fight started and in great detail the fight after I was done I couldn't help but smirk at their expressions " Wow... I could never do that, and you do that stuff a lot?" I just nodded " how old are you Gloria? You most be at least in you're 20's right I mean you're so mature and have a lot of experience " another girl said I was confused me 20? I shook my head " Man am I looking that bad?" They looked just as confused as me " I've recently turned 16 " I signed " wait what? I thought you were older cause of how you speak!" Chris said looking shocked " you're only 16 and you've been through so much" a girl said with sad eyes I stood up " let's get started before the angry midget shouts at us " they laughed as we headed to go start the photo shoot.

It was weird at first, I was getting some many compliments over my appearance and stuff I didn't even know was a good thing. It was tricky trying do the poses but I got the hang of it I was was just being myself, it was an overall great experience after hours of posing and writing stuff about myself and life as a greaser it time for me to go " Bye" they all shouted as I left the building walking back to where I knew the gang be , chris gave me a folder of all my pictures he had copies of them but he thought since I did so well on my first time I could show the gang.

" Im back" I shouted entering the Curtis's and as usual the gang was there "How it go?" Steve said eagerly " Fantastic, they gave me the pictures to show you guys " I smiled dumping the folder onto the coffee table they quickly huddled around as I started taking out the photos even I haven't seen theses.
My eyes widen at the site of the first picture

I stared in awe I couldn't believe this was me " Wow" they said " That's really you ain't it" Soda laughed I smiled couldn't really believe that was me , we took out the second photo this one I chose to be on the actual magazine when they get it published I had an idea and demanded that we did it.
I had no shirt or bra on I had my back facing the camera my head was looking down and I was pulling out my hair making it seemed as if I was stressed. I frowned you could see every scar I had
"Gloria do you really have that many scars" Johnny frowned I just nodded " how you get that one? " Dally pointed to the largest scar on my back it went from my lower neck down diagonally to my hip. " that's what happens when your parents greaser gang babysits you and you experience ya first rumble" I grinned remembering that day " Lets see" two said impatiently I stood up turning around so my back was facing I lifted my shirt up till my shoulders " Dammmm" steve said " nasty ya gonna have spill now " Johnny grimaced I chuckled that scar always did that to people it was real deep the skin around  where it's healed twists into the scar I let my shirt fall back facing the gang again, I began explaining everything that happened.

Flashback-
"Dan don't worry we'll watch ya baby girl for ya!" Sam chuckled patting my dad on the back. Sam was a member in dad's gang, Dad and mum had work hard even with the money they managed steal from time to time I was 8 at the time mum and dad 23 " right okay, man I trust you but If she's harmed in anyway I will literally kill you " dad growled before jumping into his car and drove to work. Sam turned me and smiled sam was only 19 and was very childish. " wanna go get the rest of the gang sweetie?" He said softly crouching down to meet my height " Of course, can we go see if there's any cars to ruin?" I asked as me and Sam walked down the Chicago street moving out way of drunks and homeless that laid in the street, " we'll see last time we did ya Old man wasn't very happy about it" sam chuckled.
We eventually met the rest of Dad's gang they were hanging around the Park they seemed angry and stressed they were pacing around arguing. Sam pulled me close to him " Whats up man?" He asked to the other greaser he was really tall and kinda scary looking " Them rich kids man! They jumped Paul left him to bleed out in an ally" the man shouted his veins were popping out his neck he looked down noticing me his face softened " Heya honey you with us today?" He gave me a toothless grin I giggled " Ya dad said if sam gets me hurt again he'll kill him" I jabbed Sam in the side as I said that " Ouch why you gotta bring that up? Ya old man still mad about that, I didn't mean to hurt you" Sam looked down He ruffled my hair before talking to the man again, Suddenly a bunch of rich looking cars pulled up at least 12 Rich guys got out weapons in hand our gang only had 10 mainly because so many were in the cooler and Dad was at work.  Sam made me stay with another greaser while he walked up to rich guys I don't know what was being said. All I saw was Sam being smacked in the face with a bat I cringed as he went down, pretty quickly after that the fight broke out . I was a pretty good fighter but I've never been in a rumble or anything with weapons . I saw sam running to me shouting I heard someone behind me, Just as I turned around a bat with barbed wire and nails stuck on it, Hit me in the back. Tearing and ripping my skin I cried out feeling the blood runs everywhere I fell onto the ground and the man smacked me with the bat again Just then I saw Sam tackle the guy fighting the man for the bat then sam beat them man to death with his own bat . The rumble ended shortly, us greasers won Sam helped me up I was crying from the pain
We were in the hospital for ages I wasn't allowed out till the Doctor thought I was healed enough, me and sam were talking well all sam did was say sorry over and over he genuinely terrified of what my dad was gonna do. Suddenly the door burst open and I saw my mum and my dad both shaking with rage their faces were red as well " You!" My dad pointed at sam , He grabbed sam by the collar slamming him repeatedly off the wall " Dad let him speak it wasn't his fault that them rich kids wanted to start a rumble!" I screamed sitting up immediately regretting it I felt my stitches tear. Dad finally stopped trying beat sam to death and let him explain and after sam did my dad and mum thanked him for trying his best but were still pretty pissed but mostly at the rich kids now.

End flashback-

I finished the story there I sat back waiting for someone saying something " Dam" two said Soda got up and turned the Tv on and turns out Mickey mouse was on everyone quickly huddled around the Tv to watch it , No one said anything about the story which was strange. Oh yea me Johnny gotta go ask for ' Permission ' from his parents " Johnny we need go ask your parents now" I said quietly Johnny looked nervous but got up and so did the rest of the gang.

We were just outside Johnny's house you could hear them arguing it was pathetic really, Turned out the house I'm moving into is literally 5 minutes away from the Curtis's " ya okay lil bud?" I asked Johnny rubbing his back his face looked like stone it actually kinda scary seeing Johnny face do that, " you guys wait here okay " I said as me and Johnny walked in , I was kinda shocked at Johnny parents they looked kinda of like him but that's where the similarities ended. They both stopped arguing and looked at us angry or confused I wasn't sure " hello mrs and mr Cade , Im Johnny's friend and I came here to ask for your permission " I said in a fake cheery voice they both wobbled a little must be drunk I thought " What you mean?!" Johnny father shouted dropping his glass on the floor he moved closer to us " I came to ask if Johnny would be allowed to come Live with me" I faked smiled but the two drunks looked at each other and laughed " why would you want that pathetic little shit to live with you! Poor excuse of a child!" His mother shouted grabbing Johnny I watched as she raised her hand into a fist Johnny just stood there like a rock , just as she went smack Johnny I grabbed her wrist I towered over her and the other drunk " Don't even dare." I twisted her wrist and she let out a yelp and tried get out but I just tightened my grip " Now ... how darE You sAY THAT ABOUT JOHNNY YOU SHITTY EXCUSE OF A PARENT!" I shouted smacking her in the face so hard she fell the father looked pissed " Don't even think about it." I looked him  in the eye staring him down " Will You let Johnny LIVE WITH ME" I couldn't help my voice rising, I mean I'm right in front of the people that abuse Johnny sweet innocent Johnny by now I couldn't control my rage I grabbed mr cade by his throat lifting him off the ground slightly " YOU FUCKERS" I hissed tighten my grip on his throat " Stop" Johnny whispered looking at me I frowned but dropped the man " now will you let him live with me?" I said in the cheery fake voice acting as if nothing happened " Yes , Get that trash outta here IM sick of him!" His mother screamed throwing a lamp at Johnny but I moved him out the and I got hit with it, we quickly left not wanting stay anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 1 9
! ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO S.E HINTON ! - characters : greasers : ponyboy , johnny , dally , darry two-bit , sodapop , steve socs : cherry , randy...
2.4K 42 11
This is just a random idea I had. This is a Johnnyboy fanfiction, based off The Outsiders! I don't know how long I'll keep this going or how long thi...
306K 5.3K 96
My book of imagines for The Outsiders. If you guys have a request, message me and tell me what it is. Be sure to include your name or y/n if specifie...
165K 2.5K 24
What happens when Dallas discovers he has a kid sister living in New York? What happens when she meets the gang? Will she fall for any of the members...