Wouldn't You Love To Love Me...

By purdybvbgirl1990

Cassia is a 22 year old dancer that moves back to MN and hopes to get back in touch with one of her best frie... More

It's You Again
Reunited and It Feels So Good
Just Like Old Times
Dreaming About You
Do Me Baby
The Morning After
Treat Me Like A Lady, F**ck Me Like A Whore
What I'm Most Thankful For
Author's Note
A Little Thing Called Life
Kiss And Make Up
A Few Quick Things
A Christmas Surprise
Party At Aunt Stella's
Thank You!
All I Want For My Birthday Is..
Valentine's Day and Some Big News
Without You
The Love We Make
A Broken Bra and Bridal Shower
Wedding Day and Heartbreak
Free
Club Going Up..On A Friday
Birthday Surprise
Be Mine Forever
Beautiful One
Until The End of Time

My Big Decision

391 24 13
By purdybvbgirl1990

I got home and changed into more comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen and fixed me a glass of cranberry juice and vodka. After the day I had, I needed this drink. I put on some music and sat down on the couch and thought about what I was going to do much less how I'm going to tell everyone. Rayne wasn't coming home until tomorrow and Prince was busy so I decided to pick up the phone and call my mom.

"Hello Stephens residence." My mom answered.

"Hi mom it's me. I really need to talk to you." I sighed.

"What's going on Cassia?"

"Today after dance class I found out that I was selected as one of the people to fly to Paris to be a part of a dance production for a week."

"That's great! So what's the problem?"

"I leave the same week Prince comes home."

"Cass this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You have to take it but you have to tell Prince. If you don't, it won't look good for your relationship."

"You're right. I think I will tell Ella that I will go when I go to class on Thursday but I have to tell him."

"You better. I got to go fix dinner but I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up the phone and figured out how I was going to tell Prince that I was leaving for a week. This might be one of the hardest things I have ever done.

The next day Rayne came home from her trip in New York and told me everything that she and Micah did. She knew something was up when I wasn't acting like my normal happy self.

"Cassia what's wrong?" She asked.

"Well I got selected to fly to Paris for a week to be a part of a dance production. I have to leave the same week that Prince comes home."

"You need to tell him that you're leaving. I don't want you guys to break up over something like this."

"I know. I decided to go but I have to figure out how I'm going to tell him."

"Well you know you have my support and I'm proud of you."

"Thanks Rayne."

We gave each other a hug and decided to get out of the house and spent the day shopping then went to get some lunch. When we came back, I took a nap then got ready for work. I gave Devon a heads up about me leaving in two weeks and that I will be back in a week and he was cool with it. I just hope Prince was.

Thursday came and I told Ella that I would fly out to Paris for the week. I worked really hard to become a successful dancer but at the same time, I was worried about my relationship and if it would work out after this. My mom was right, I would never get another opportunity like this again so I have to take it now. Two weeks later it was time for Prince to come home and I was leaving the following day. I was in my room packing and making sure that I had everything that I needed when Rayne knocked on my door.

"Cass someone is here to see you." She said.

"Oh well send them in here." I said putting a folded shirt in my suitcase.

Rayne exited my room and told whoever was here to see me to go to my room. When I heard my door open then close, I looked up and was met with a pair of eyes that I haven't seen since my birthday last month.

"Going somewhere?" Prince asked.

"PRINCE!" I stopped what I was doing and hugged him tightly. I missed him so much.

"Somebody missed me." He chuckled.

"I missed you so much and I'm glad that you're home."

"I'm happy to be home and I missed you too. Now why are you packing Cass?"

Well it was now or never. I could kick myself for waiting at the last minute to tell him but he needed to know.

"Well I got picked to fly to Paris for a week to be a part of a dance production." I replied.

"Congrats babe when are you leaving? Next week?"

"Actually I leave tomorrow morning."

He looked at me for a second and didn't say anything. I looked up at him but he had a stoic look on his face.

I was scared that he would hit me or something but he didn't. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Tomorrow morning huh? So you were just going to leave without telling me?" He asked.

"No I was going to tell you but I didn't know how to tell you." I replied.

"Well when did you find out?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Why didn't you tell me when I called you two weeks ago?"

"I was scared ok Prince?! I love you and I was afraid that you wouldn't let me go."

"Well I don't want you to go."

I stopped packing and looked at Prince as if he had two heads. I was shocked that he said that he didn't want me to go after he supported my dance career for as long as I have been dancing.

"Well I already said yes so I'm going whether you like it or not." I said zipping up my suitcase.

"Sounds like you are choosing your career over our relationship." Prince huffed.

"Oh like you did Nelson?!" I hissed.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! I POSPONED A SHOW JUST SO I COULD BE WITH YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! I SENT YOU ROSES AND A BEAR FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!" He said raising his voice.

"WELL I'M GOING TO PARIS SO SUPPORT ME OR YOU CAN KISS THIS RELATIONSHIP GOODBYE!" I yelled.

Prince took one look at me then left my room. I guess I had his answer. Our relationship was now over.

THE END IS ALMOST NEAR! Only 10 more chapters left in this book so what I would like to know is would you guys like a sequel? It would take place in the 90s so let me know if I should write a sequel and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! XOXO, Kristan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.6K 30
Regan and Prince are exploring new territory. Love. Follow the two friends as they continue their journey through their young lives as they take that...
519 21 9
*This is an Alt timeline story that's slightly based from the movie* Prince is an aspiring artist trying his damndest to get recognized. Creating a...
131K 3.7K 57
"Do you know the whole school calls you Prince Charming?" Sebastian Livingston has it all, good looks, a semi-full wallet, and a killer smile that m...
386 34 7
**This story is set in a fictional alternate timeline. As in Purple Rain wasn't what skyrocketed Prince's career, but instead it was Sign O' the Time...