Universe

By FaerieE

Fairy Tail and Harry Potter fanfiction. The characters in the Fairy Tail world go to the Harry Potter world. ... More

Chapter 1 The Anima
Chapter 2 Wands
Chapter 3 The sorting
Chapter 4 Classes

Chapter 5 Christmas

1.8K 49 37
By FaerieE

A couple of months later

Nearing Christmas time

McGonagall POV

I'm amazed at all the damage these kids have caused to my school, and if their stories are to be believe this isn't even the start of it. But one thing is for certain, they can't stay here over Christmas. A tapping at my window alerts me to a long awaited owl.

I take the letter and begin to read.

Dear Professor McGonagall,

I would be perfectly willing to lend the Grimmauld Place to these visitors from another world. Also, Ginny insists on having them over Christmas dinner. I'm unsure why you were so insistent that they not remain at the school over break but from what I've heard from my children they seem like very interesting people to meet. I look forward to meeting them.

Sincerely, Harry Potter.

😀😀😀

Christmas Break

Leaving Hogwarts

Jellal POV

We walked down from the castle to the carriages pulled by the skeleton-like horse creatures.

“What are those?” Natsu asked.

“Thestrals.” the blond boy Scorpius replied.

“Who else can see them other than Natsu?” Albus asked.

I raised my hand as well as a large number of our group.

“Why can't I see them?” asked Yukino.

“Only those who have seen someone die can see the Thestrals.” Scorpius answered.

“Who did you see die?” asked Rose Weasley who was listening on the conversation.

Natsu looked at Lucy. “Just someone I knew.”

Lucy rubbed his back also remembering the death of the other Lucy. “A girl. She died before we came to this school.”

Juvia looked at Gray before bursting into tears. Juvia clung to Gray, who for once didn't push her off. Lyon stepped closer to Gray as if to protect him from further harm.

“Grandpa Rob and Simon.” Erza said.

I gulped feeling guilty for their deaths.

“Simon.” I whisper. Tears coming to my eyes.

“Oh yeah, I remember Simon.” Said Natsu.

“Well I lost my mom.” Cana said waving her flask in the air.

“I'm sorry I wasn't there for you my little girl!” Gildarts called out as he pulled Cana into a hug she couldn't escape from.

"I lost my mum, too." Scorpius said.

😀😀😀

Christmas break

Grimmauld Place

Lucy POV

“Are those heads?” Wendy asked.

“This place is creepy.” I shivered.

“Gihihihihihi. So creepy.” Gajeel said. Levy shivered and stepped closer to him.

“Who ever built this house must have been evil.” Sting muttered.

“We should be grateful that we have this place to stay in.” says Yukino.

“While we're here we should decide who we are rooming with.” Erza announced.

“I call Lucy.” Natsu announced.

“Nalu.” Mira said happily.

“No girls and boys in the same room.” Erza said, her demonic aura glowing.

“Lu-chan you can be with me instead.” Levy said.

“I believe we should room 4 to a room.” Makarov says.

“Okay then Levy and I need two more.” I say. “Yukino would you like to join us?”

“That would be great, thanks.” She replies.

“May I join with you as well?” asked Evergreen. I nodded in response.

Juvia, Erza, Wendy, and Sherria roomed together. Cana, Mirajane, Lisanna, and Kinana roomed together.

As for the boys, Sting, Rogue, Rufus, and Lyon roomed together. Bickslow, Freed, Laxus, and Elfman roomed together. Makarov, Gajeel, Gray, and Jellal roomed together. Mest, Cobra, Natsu, and Romeo roomed together. Lastly, Gildarts, Jet, and Droy roomed together.

😀😀😀

Christmas break

Grimmauld Place

Gray POV

“Let's go exploring!” Natsu called out dragging Lucy to the door.

“We should all stretch our legs.” Makarov suggested. We all filed out the door.

We took a couple of laps around the block before the clouds covered the sun and it got even more chilly than the already cold winter day was before. Even I started shivering.

“Gray are you cold?” Lyon asked snobbily.

“You’re shivering just as much as I am.” I responded when I spotted him.

Natsu stopped running around.” Guys is it just me or is it cold?”

“I feel sad. As if you can't be happy.” Erza said.

I felt the same, the memories of the saddest moments of my life kept coming to my head. I collapsed to the ground. Most of the others fell too but all I could see was Deliora destroying my village, Ur stopping Deliora, Acnologia destroying Tenrou Island, and the dragons destroying Crocus. I could hear Erza screaming. Whatever was happening was bringing back the worst memories of our lives. I vaguely recall that I was screaming as well, I was too focused listening to the others.

“Rice balls….. Birthday.” Lucy sobbed.

“Igneel where are you?” Natsu asked.

“I'm sorry Lisanna.” Elfman sobbed.

“Dementors.” A new voice I didn't recognize joined in. “What are they doing so far from Azkaban?”

“Expecto Patronum.” came another voice I didn't recognize. There was a flash of white and I blacked out.

😀😀😀

Christmas break

Grimmauld Place

Hermione POV

Once we had dragged the visitors from another world inside, Harry, Ron, Ginny and I met in the kitchen to discussing what had happened.

“Did you see their reactions?” Ron asked. “They were even more violent than yours Harry.”

We nodded, when we had found them most had already fallen unconscious. Something that they had only ever seen Harry do when up against a Dementor. The ones that were still awake were screaming.

“There were only two dementors yet they reacted so dramatically.” Ginny said.

“Did the dementors come all the way from Azkaban just to feed on them?” Harry asked.

“That's almost impossible.” I say. “They would have to have a lot of happiness to make the dementors want to take their joy, and a lot of sadness to have such violent reactions.”

“Well that would summarize us up pretty well.” said someone from the doorway.

We all turn to see the short old man make his way into the room.

“We all had something sad happen to us in our past. It's what brought us all together. But, it's because we all experienced sorrow that we are far more empathetic and kind. We don't let our past get in the way of us living for the present and the future. Being together may not have kept them from coming across new sadness, but it helped them feel more joy.”

We are left silent after the Dumbledore-like speech. Maybe it was something all old men could do. No. Probably not.

😀😀😀

Later that day

Grimmauld Place

Laxus POV

After everyone woke up we all gather around the table in the kitchen. Mirajane and Kinana were making dinner while the rest of us made small talk.

“Wow. You guys sure had an exciting school year. We had quite the adventures ourselves.” Ron told us after we had recounted our school year thus far.

“Yeah.” Harry agreed. “When we went to school there, every year was a new adventure. In our first year we fought a troll, played a life-size chess game and stopped Voldemort.”

“Volde-who?” Natsu asked.

“Basically the most evil guy in our world.” Ron informed him.

“I'm our world that would either be Acnologia or Zeref.”

“Wow those are almost as hard to say as Voldemort.” Ron noted. "What is is with evil dudes and hard to say names?"

Kinana entered bringing snacks to tide them over until dinner.

“In our second year there was all the drama with the Chamber of Secrets being opened. We had to discover where it was and what monster was living in it.”

“Yeah, that giant snake thing must have been terrifying when it was alive.” Kinana agreed.

“Wait you've been inside the Chamber of Secrets?” Hermione asked aghast.

Kinana nodded. “If found it after talking to Myrtle and finding about her death.”

“But you can't get in without speaking Parseltongue.” Ron stated.

“Parcel-what?” asked Gajeel.

“The language of snakes.” Hermione offered.

“Oh you mean like this?” Kinana then began to make strange hissing noises. Harry’s expression grew in awe. Cobra started chuckling.

“Cubelios, you know that I can still understand you right?” Cobra says to Kinana. “That man Harry can too.”

Kinana stopped hissing and blushed.

“There's a passageway into the Slytherin girls and boys dormitories, too.” Natsu said.

“So that's how you got in there without setting off the alarms!” Lucy shrieked.

“Anyways, in our third year, dementors were guarding the school, those are the creatures you faced earlier today.” Hermione continued their story.

“I don't like those things” Wendy shivered.

“They guard the wizard prison Azkaban. In our third year they were looking for an escapee. This house actually belonged that man.”

“Is that why it's so creepy?” Sherria asked.

“No, he was wrongly imprisoned, he hated this house.” Harry said.

A face popped into the fireplace making everyone jump. It was Professor McGonagall.

“Sorry to intrude. Another wormhole has opened up above the Forbidden Forest. This may be their last chance to return home.”

😀😀😀

Forbidden Forest

Ginny POV

I watch as the group says their goodbyes and let themselves be pulled into the wormhole.

There's silence after they left.

“Are you sure they're going to return to their universe?” Hermione asks.

“There's no certainty.” McGonagall says. “But it's not our problem anymore.”

The End

I am just going to thank everyone who has read my stories here now. Thanks! I have only gotten these chapters out so fast as I had them all pre-written before and I just posted the new chapters when I thought about it.

I know it's short but my fanfictions are never going to be novel length.

Thanks for reading. I welcome constructive criticism. If you liked it please don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...