Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Game over

Double crossed

221 6 0
By MJsGirl1987

Faith's POV

Michael told me last night about what's been going on with Enid and I'm still really pissed that not only is she trying to blackmail my family, but the fact that my dad never bothered to tell anybody about it until the night before she's planning on leaking the video.

After getting ready I go downstairs and Michael is finishing up getting the babies ready to go.

"This is stupid. I don't see why I can't just go, instead of you packing me up and sending me away to my grandma's house" I sigh heavily taking Mikey from him.

"I'm not packing you up and sending you away to my mother's house. Your being a little over dramatic" he rolls his eyes. "What would you call it then?"

"I'm just keeping you out of the way while me and Jackie deal with Enid"

"I could have dealt with it myself last night if you hadn't stopped me from leaving the house"

"Faith, storming over there, flipping out and punching her in the face isn't gonna help"

"Would help me feel better" I shrug. "I'm sure it would" he chuckles, walking over to me and pulls me close to him and pecks my lips. "But, we need to stay calm and do this properly"

"How can I stay can't when that bitch is out there with a tape of us and..."

"And I promised you I'd deal with it. And have I ever broke a promise to you?"

"No" I shake my head "then don't worry about it"

"But what if she does leak the tape?" I say nervously and he shakes his head. "Trust me she won't. People have tried leaking certain things before and we managed to stop it before it was to late and we can so the same with this"

"Not in a matter of hours"

"Trust me, it'll be ok" he smiles "now you take the kids to my mothers and i'll meet you there later ok? And remeber don't..."

"Don't mention this to anybody. Because they'll only worry. Yeah yeah" I roll my eyes playfully. "And don't give me attitude either" he chuckles "I love" I say and peck his lips "how's that?"

"It's a little better" he smiles and kisses me once more.

****
Michael's POV

After reassuring Faith everything  is going to be ok. I drop her and the kids off at my mothers, I make my way over to Jackie and Julie's house.

"I'm sick of all these fucking games. I'm to old for this shit" Jackie sighs, still pissed about all of this. "Well it's all gonna be over soon so just relax" I try and calm him.

"I understand her going after me, but why Faith? She done nothing to her" he frowns "because she blames her for your marriage breaking down and hates that you always take her side on everything and..."

"So he should he's her dad" I cut in "and you two our to blame for your marriage breaking down not us! Yet we're the ones getting blackmailed" I snap.

"Because you and Faith are worth more. Especially in the media anyway. I still get calls asking me to do interviews and people trying to find out personal stuff about you two and your controversial relationship"

"Are you fucking serious!? All that's old news. Nobody cares anymore" I frown. "Maybe you and Faith don't or the rest of your family, but the media still does and would love nothing but to be the reporter that gets to show that tape" Julie explains. "Well that's not gonna happen" I shrug.

"Maybe you two should try and be a little more careful next time and we wouldn't have to keep going through shit like this" Jackie comments.

"Us!? It's your bitch of and ex that went sneaking around filming us. How is this our fault!?" I snap at him. "Well it's not the first time is it!? You may not have known your were being filmed this time, but how many time have you both filmed stuff yourselves!? And then you complain about it and have to go through shit like this because somebody's managed to get their hands on it. And I'm not just talking about sex, I'm talking about all the other dumb shit you both do! Maybe if you two stopped filming yourselves doing stupid shit then you wouldn't have to worry about looking bad in the media!?" He snaps at me.

I open my mouth to speak, but Julie quickly cuts me off. "Instead of sitting here arguing all day. Maybe you two should go and meet Enid. She told you be there by 10 didn't she?"

****
Julie's POV

I feel awful about Faith being blamed and put in this situation because I know it's my fault she's in this situation in the first place, just like most of the times she's been put in a bad situation it always seems to be because of something I've done or said and she somehow always ends up being the one that gets the backlash of it and I understand now why she hated me so much when she was a kid.

Michael and Jackie have said everything will be dealt with and not to worry about Enid and I do trust them because there's plenty of stories they've managed to stop the media getting hold of over the years, but they've always had more of a heads up on things like this, which is why I'm worried. I understand Jackie not wanting to stress anybody out and thinking he could deal with this himself, but if he had just said something from the start then this would have been dealt with over a week ago and I'm really hoping they can pull this off on time.

****
Michael's POV

"Do you have it?" Enid says the second we walk through the door. "Hello to you too" I say sarcastically. "Quit the bullshit Michael. Do you have the money or not?"

"Why Are you doing this?" Jackie cuts in. "Payback" she shrugs "I had to suffer being your and wife and a mother to your kids for years and I think I deserve a little compensation for that"

"So why go after Faith and Michael? They didn't do anything to you"

"Actually she did. she just randomly turned up with that slut of a mother and you just turned your back on me like I was nothing"

"But you said you didn't even want to be married or have kids"

"I didn't and I still don't" she shrugs. "Then what's the problem?" I shrug confused. "Your getting your own way. He's giving you a divorce and taking full custody of the kids. So why are you still trying to blackmail us?"

"Because a new life cost money and YOU have lots" she smirks at me.

"So take me to court like a normal person" Jackie frowns. "Yeah, because the court's will make you hand over a hundred million dollars" she chuckles sarcastically. "Plus you don't have as much as you baby brother does" she shrugs.

"Please don't do this?" I sigh. "Faith and I have two kids and if you leak that tape then one day their gonna see it and..."

"So what?" She cuts me off "your not to concerned about your kids being picked on for their mommy and daddy being uncle and neice so why are you so worried about them seeing you fucking her?" She shrugs "and don't try that little please think of my children excuse because I don't care about my own kids what make you think I give a shit about your little imbreeds. Which is exactly what they are" she smirks. And I charge towards her, but Jackie grabs me pulling me back before I can get any closer.

"What's the problem? From what I saw on the video you two clearly get off on the whole insest thing. You messed up little perverts" she chuckles.

"So you've watching it?"

"I saw every little part of it. Including the part where you fucked her so hard she went into labour. I have to admit that was pretty impressive" she chuckles. "And you call us the perverts? Your the one getting off on watching your brother in law fuck!" I frown. "And so will everybody else soon enough" she shrugs. "Unless you have a little something for me?"

"And what would you say if we had a recording of you and leaked that?" I raise an eyebrow and she chuckles slightly under her breath "you can record me all you like and leak it to whoever you like. I don't give a fuck because anything you leak won't be nearly as much as I'd get for your tape" she shrugs

"And how do we know you won't go back on the deal once we hand it over?" Jackie cuts in and she walks over and takes something out of a draw.

"Here's the DVD and here's all the divorce papers and custody stuff all signed. Now do you have the money or not? Because I'm getting really bored with you two"

"Here" I sigh heavily handing her a backpack and she opens it up and glances inside.

"It was nice doing buisness with you" she smirks handing the stuff over to us. "Your seriously fucked up in the head You know that?" Jackie frowns. "Maybe" she shrugs. "You can leave now. I'm bored with you both" she yawns sarcastically and I open my mouth to say something, but Jackie cuts me off. "C'Mon let's go" he says, taking my arm, leading me out of her house.

****
Enid's POV

After Michael and Jackie drive off I take the backpack and hide it under my kitchen counter then hurry to my car and call Tina as I start my car.

"Hey, I'm on my way over. I have have something you might be interested in" I smile down the phone opening the glove box making sure the copy I made of the DVD was still there.

"And this is the only copy?" Tina asks and I nod. "Other than the one Michael has"

"This is perfect! You should be a reporter yourself" she giggles while writing out the check.

**
Faith's POV

It's been over 2 hours and I still have heard anything from Jackie or my dad and I'm starting to get even more worried.

"Soo... You gonna tell me what's up?" Janet asks, joining me on the sofa. "Nothing" I shake my head "have to had a fight with Michael?"

"No. Why?"

"You just seem a little off today is all. You know you can talk to me about anything right?"

"I know, but I'm ok really"

"Faith. I've known you long enough to know that when you say 'but I'm ok'  it means there's something wrong" she raises an eyebrow at me and I sigh heavily. "Ok, i'll tell you, but you have to swear you won't say anything"

"I swear" she smiles "ok well En..."

"I'm back!" I hear a familiar voice and I smile getting up from my seat and rush into the hallway.

"Hey, how did it go?" I ask wrapping my arms around Michael and he kisses me softly  then breaks away.

"Everything's done. I told you I'd taken care of everything" he smiles.

"Taken care of what?" Janet asks coming into the hallway. "It doesn't matter now" I smile still tightly wrapping my arms around Michael.

"So what was you about to tell me?"

"You were about to tell her?" Michael looks at me. "Almost"

"So what was it?"

"It's not important anymore" Michael shrugs. "Oh come on! You can't make me swear not to say anything then not tell me"

"She just did" Michael chuckles then takes my hand and sticks his tongue at her playfully as we walk past.

****
Enid's POV

After Tina hands over the check I head home still smiling proudly to myself at how easy it was to blackmail Michael and I have to admit it was pretty fun watching him pleading with me like some pathetic little kid.

When I get home, I go straight to the kitchen cupboard to get the back pack and take it into the living room and smile proudly as I dump the whole lot on the floor.

****
Michael's POV

I'm sitting in the living room watching TV while Faith is putting Precious and Mikey down for their nap and my phone starts ringing.

"Hey, how's it going?" I smile down the phone "don't 'hey' me you little fucker! You owe me money!?" Enid snaps. "What are you talking about? I gave a hundred million dollars.... in cash"

"Yeah FAKE cash!!"

"Ohhh. You wanted real money!?" I gasps sarcastically. "You should be more clear next time" I chuckle. "You better give me what I asked for or..."

"Or what?" I cut her off "what are you gonna do? You already signed those papers to Jackie which his lawyer now has and you don't have the DVD anymore. So what are you gonna do?"

"Well what if I was to tell you I made a copy?" She says smugly. "The one you sold to Stacy?"

"how did you?"

"Her and Faith go way back and she gave us the copy shortly after you left. You umm.. You might wanna take a closer look at that check to" I chuckle and she goes silent for a moment while she's checking.

"Your not gonna get away with this!" She snaps. "Actually I am and you should greatful I don't press charges on you for trying to blackmail me"

"You can't prove shit" she says cockily. "Your not the only that can secretly record people you know?"

"What are you talking about?" She asks nervously.

"I'm gonna go. I'm bored with you now" I fake a yawn and hang up on her. Then go back to watching T.V.

"Who was that?" Faith asks coming into the room. "Enid. She was really pissed" I smile an Faith giggles slightly and sits beside me on the sofa and I wrap my arms around her and kiss her softly. "I told you not you, you had nothing to worry about" I smile, pulling her closer to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.4K 53
After getting the opportunity of a lifetime working closely with her childhood idol Michael Jackson, 19 year old Paige Dawson is on cloud nine, until...
12.3K 363 40
Diane is a 17 years old girl who finally collect enough money from her working content to travel to the USA and watch her favourite star Michael Jack...
5.1K 257 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
70.3K 1.6K 38
Stephanie is a 29 years old and lived in a very small house when she was little. She didn't have much growing up. Not much money, food, or friends. B...