Senran Kagura: Path Towards L...

By Rekxyen

Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Uneasy Encounters with the Hanzo Girls
Chapter 2: Training, and Intrusion
Chapter 3: Elemental Training, Darkness Awakening? Who's on the move?
Chapter 4: Summoning, New Techniques, Kitty Training?
Chapter 6: Guys stay chill, while girls get rowdy? Unknown Premonition!
Chapter 7: Hidden Agenda's, First Mission, Evil Envelops, Genius Shines!
Chapter Special: A very lewd, yet weird Christmas.
Chapter 8: Chains of Torture, Uncontrolled Impulses Surge!
Chapter 9: Origin of Light and Darkness, Ties of Love? When to awaken?
Chapter 11: Bonding, The Plan Begins!
Chapter 10: Forest of Graves, Facing your own demons? Lucian awakened.
Chapter 10.5: Valentine Day Special. Path towards future Love?
Chapter 12: Empty Words, Imprisoned Light
Chapter 13: No Closure, Two sides of Lucian. A Maid that Heals the Heart.
Chapter 14: Deal with the Devil's Clown, Strength of Hate, Training once again
Beginning of the Hebijo Arc, and new ideas along with Season 2 Choices
Spread the word people!
Chapter Short: Does Asuka know about it? About what?
Chapter Special: Sickness leads to Trouble. Lucian's Nurse?
Halloween Special: Treat or Horror?
Yandere Tales? New Senran Story
Chapter 15: Controlling the Power, Hibari's Request? Hanzo Academy Invaded
Chapter 16: Hibari's Fight, Ikaruga's Fury, & Yagyu's Mentality.
Chapter Special: Lucian's Birthday, Memory's Outcome.
Chapter 17: Yagyu's Mentality Part 2, Insanity Drive, Hibari vs Yagyu!
Chapter 18: Yagyu's Nightmare, Distrust Among The Group, A Sin of the Past.
Thank you guys. 22k reads. Reason why I made this fanfic.
Halloween Special 2: Katsuragi...why? Miracle or Treat?
Chapter 19: Fragmented Origin, Wind Training, A Sweet Side?
Christmas Special: A Baby's Surprise
Valentine's Special Lucian & Ikaruga's Date
Chapter 20: A Mere Puppet, Fear of Oneself, A Promise to Asuka, Memory Fragments
Questions that you want answered for next chapter.
Chapter 21: Rescuing Hibari, Yoma Seal Awakens.
Christmas Special: The Infection.
Chapter 22: Hanzo Girls vs Hebijo Girls Part 1: Tensions Rise & Powers Unleashed
Chapter 23: Hanzo Girls Vs Hebijo Girls Part 2: Downfall, Ancient Memories
Season 1 Finale! Chapter 24: Yoma Seal Evolved, Outcome!
Questions & Answers with Team Hanzo & Hebijo

Chapter 5: Dreams of Despair? Elemental Prowess! Encounters at the Hot Spring.

2.9K 33 27
By Rekxyen

Hello everyone, okay last time the intro had a bit of a spoiler since it was still in the drawing stages but now this time I can finally do this right. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO THIS TIME I REALLY AM RUNNING TOWARDS THE HOT SPRINGS LET'S DO THIS SH*T!

Lucian POV
Lucian: Huff..huff almost got the...huff...hang of it, as I kept staring at what used to be a dummy, all that remains is a pile of burnt wood. Man doing elemental combination techniques consecutively can really wear a person out fast, I need to find someway to build up more resistance or more energy to keep on fighting.

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: Thanks little guys, for helping me train in wind sensing skills they really are beneficial. As for you guys you're doing extremely well. You can time your attacks accordingly and if you strike and the oppenent gets caught it's all over for them. You're becoming really unpredictable good job you guys but for the next 4 days it's more training, because I'm going to a hot spring you little guys will come along I'll just summon ya if the hot springs allows cats to be there.

Kittens: Meow, meow! 'They started jumping excitedly except for the fifth that always like to sleep unless using the technique they always do when training.'

Lucian: Okay for this next part it's elemental training meaning you little guys are up I want you to strike me however this time you'll be using elemental abilities to strike, and don't worry I'll give you those abilities to fight me until you can build up your own. So like before I'll clap twice to stop. The kittens all nod their heads in agreement. Okay ready.

Kittens: Meow, meow!

Lucian: Okay let's go. 'I gave them a bit of my lightning affinity in order for them to use lightning, and be able to paralyze me should those attacks hit, and with they way that they are unpredictable it's going to be tough. I put my blindfold on, and got my wind aura ready to telegraph their attacks.' Okay training start!

Kittens: Meow *hiss* 'I heard them hiss, however I didn't hear their movements until the last second when I felt the wind shift a little.'

Lucian: (Is this what happens to them if I gave them the lightning affinity? They can strike without anybody noticing their presence unless they know how to manipulate wind, and move at the last second. They really are something else. heh these guys really know how to make training a whole different ball game.) 'As I kept myself to my thoughts I realized that I was dodging their attacks the whole time.' (Seems like I'm getting better at this, I'll keep this up for 10 minutes and then call it a night.) 'As the kittens continued to attack I kept dodging, then they planned something new, they began to work in pairs of two and three, this time I had to increase my alert or else I was in for paralyzed state. I kept dodging but one of them did a bluff, causing me to think that they were going to attack but it was a decoy. Then they got their chance, I quickly sidestepped to get away from their attack. I felt them surrounding me, and I was ready for it. Using their new tactic they came at me all at once.' (3 air 2 ground interesting and from different angles as well.) 'I quickly jumped over then and did a backflip to the top of the entrance, I then stood up, and clapped my hands twice.' Nice work little guys you really have improved in this training.

Kittens: Meow! They all began to meow happily.

Lucian: Okay now line up at the side of the entrance. 'They did as they were told, and I jumped down from my spot. I began to pet them, rewarding them for their hard work and effort. With that they began to purr, and slowly climb up to me, the first kitten tried to get on top of my head but failed because the little guy lost balance along the way. While the fifth kitten took her chance jumped, landed on my head and began to nap.' That really is your favorite spot huh

Kitten 5: meow...and with that quietly slept while purring.

Lucian: Okay time for a shower and more milk and tuna for you little guys okay.

Kittens: Meow! 'Their ears perked up again and proceeded to run toward the shower area.'

Lucian: Hey wait you can't open the doors yet you're still tiny! 'But it was no use this time they went to the shower waiting for me.' Okay let's go in. 'I opened the door, bathed the kittens and myself, we came out the kittens went to my room, while I went to the kitchen to grab both the tuna, and milk that I promised them along with their bowls. Then proceeded back to my room gave them their reward, and then slept with them trying to get on top of my bed so I pulled them in one by one, and they found their spots to sleep and slept.' Good night little guys.

Kittens: meow.

Ikaruga's POV Dream state (Warning! Gore, blood, and death starts here, don't want to read it skip until you see the bold text.)

I stood in what appears to be some sort of classroom, but it was severely damaged. The floor was destroyed but some of it remained intact. I looked around and was shocked to what I found corpses and lots of them. The smell was unbearable, and the place felt really cold. I then saw a corpse that looks unidentifiable because it was difficult to tell whether it was male or female and it looked fresh, the intestines within the body appeared to be ripped out of the stomach and was used as a pulley to choke the person's throat, the eyes were gouged out, and the hair was removed leaving them bald. I looked and saw that the heart was removed and blood stained the floor. I couldn't take it anymore the sight was so horrific.

Ikaruga: ! *cough,cough bleh* 'I vomited where I stood because the sight was so horrific.' W-W-What is this place?

???: You are still alive?

Ikaruga: ! W-W-Who s-s-said that? 'The voice that spoke to me sounded like a male.'

???: You are alive, yet no fully who are you?

Ikaruga: I-I-I-I asked y-y-you f-f-first.

Spirit: I am no one important, I was once a person who lingered in the world until I made a horrible mistake. All of us made him to what he is today. He kept my soul and others bound to this place leaving us through endless torture, be warned if you die here your spirit will be alive forever, but you will go through the same pain as when you died, and it gets worse everytime, you will want to wish for the second death but it will never come. You however are a curious case, your soul is here but your body is still alive meaning that you must be very careful. The way this world works is very tricky, you think you are doing something right but you aren't, you are only setting yourself up for your own demise. The wrong thing maybe the right thing to do, and the right thing maybe the wrong thing to do. Other times you have to take a chance with life if you do something wrong, then you will die, and vice versa. Now back to my question who are you?

Ikaruga: M-M-M-My name's I-I-I-Ikaruga.

Spirit: ! Don't make any noise his presence draws near. Hide behind the teachers podium and crouch. Don't let him hear you breathe, be calm as possible.

Ikaruga: O-O-Okay. 'I quickly tiptoed and hid behind the teacher's podium and what's bad about it is that there is a hole, meaning that whatever this thing is, that's keeping the souls here can see me. But I can at least see who this thing is, that's doing all of this. I saw a bright glow pass by the classroom, and stopped. I quickly thought that it saw me so I closed my eyes shut. I hoped that it would pass by, not noticing that I was here but that's when I heard it.'

???: Strange I feel that someone is here but yet at the same time they're not, will they experience pain, will they scream in agony once I begin to play with them?

Ikaruga: *gulp* (Don't make any noise, stop shivering Ikaruga!) 'I desperately wanted to awaken from this nightmare world that I'm in but it feels all too real.'

???: Hmm...I don't feel it anymore meh must be that I'm over sensing things. 'With that the glowing light left and I couldn't see it anymore.'

Spirit: His presence is gone, you are safe. I kept your presence hidden from him.

Ikaruga: T-T-T-Thank you. (My knees were still shaking, and I wanted to cry, but I couldn't because that glowing light may hear me and try to get me.)

Spirit: You must find a way to escape if you do you can return back to your body if not you will be trapped here. Be warned though there will be letters scattered around and are cursed, however to get through most areas you must read them and hope they don't curse you completely. Spirits will also try to assist you but be warned some are not as friendly as you think. It's hard to tell whether a spirit is good or evil. You will have to use your judgement, if it's evil then close your eyes, turn around open them and run as fast as you can, The evil spirits will only get you if you have your eyes locked onto them and you aren't quick enough to turn and run. Some areas look like they will be easy to traverse, but others will fool you into thinking that they are and one misstep equals your death so take heed of that. Now go I will try to make your presence hidden, and the noise of the floor silent. Take heed of those warnings!

Ikaruga: O-O-Okay. 'I stepped out of the classroom, the air was still horrible to smell. I looked around I saw a window in front of me and it appeared to be a pool it was filled with water, but it looked very dirty. I looked to my left and right the right way looked clear but had light from the ceiling flashing on and off frequently, along with more corpses of other victims, intestines were spilled onto the ground, and body parts were scattered, while to my left I saw there was a hole where it divided the hallways, it looked safe to just raise one leg over the other, but I remembered what the spirit said.' (Maybe just one tiny step....) 'As I walked to the left I raised one leg over to the other side and stepped on the other side. It seemed stable so I raised my right leg to the other side and the floor remain intact. (Good I can keep progressing.) 'I saw a staircase the further I went in and around me were lots of corpses, some were too horrific to even describe. I saw that there was a staircase that went up and down. I decided to go up, but I saw for a brief moment a light glow so I quickly tiptoed down the stairs.' (Best not to go up for now.) I continued down the hallway and saw bloody handprints on the walls. I didn't even bother going into the classrooms, and see what awaited inside. The further I went the more it got darker, but strangely it felt a lot warmer.' (That's weird could this area be safe? One way to find out!) 'I continued further down and saw that there wasn't that much corpses here not much blood was stained on these walls. It looked safe, but it was getting darker, and I couldn't see much but that didn't stop me. I kept progressing until I came to what appeared to be a wall.' (A wall.....no wait this feels like a door.) 'I felt the handle and pushed it. I opened the door and it lead to the basement.' (A basement is a really bad idea to be trapped here and get killed. But....) 'I looked around me and there was nothing on the ground no corpses or blood. So I went further in and within the basement I found a mirror. The sides of the mirror had a shining gold structure at the top was a heart with angelic wings at the side. But as I got closer there was no reflection when I walked towards it. That's when I heard it.'

???: I knew it! Someone was definitely here.

Ikaruga: (T-T-This is bad!) 'I quickly tried to find a place to hide, but there was no place to hide into it was an open space. That's where I saw it the glow of the spirit.'

???: How did you get here Ikaruga?

Ikaruga: ! (How did this spirit know my name) 'I was scared out of my wits, I wanted to run but the minute I tried that it would've caught me and done who knows what!'

???: I asked a question how did you get here? My patience is getting thin.

Ikaruga: I just simply woke up to this place. I don't know how I'm here but please let me go.

???: Oh sure like I'll let someone like you go, you'll pose a major threat to him if I let you live any longer.

Ikaruga: (Threat to him?) To who? I haven't threatened anyone.

???: BULLSHIT! Yes you have you threatened him when he was afraid, and now your trying to slowly inch your way into his heart to betray him, well guess what I won't let that happen.

Ikaruga: ! 'I suddenly felt the air get cold around me, the ground turned from clear to a giant pool of blood and guts, filled with corpses, the air was making me feel extremely nauseous I couldn't handle the scent any longer I saw spirits trying to grab my leg and pull me in trying to drown me, and that's when I saw it. I saw a reflection of myself dragging me down and pull at my leg. I tried to kick it, but instead it had my sword and stabbed my left leg.' AHH IT HURTS PLEASE LET ME GO, SPARE ME PLEASE!

???: This is very amusing to watch hehehehe I never get tired watching my victims squirm in horror and beg for their lives.

Ikaruga: I can't feel anything now. 'My body was completely submerged, and all that was left was my head. I then felt warmth around me and the mirror began to glow.'

???: WHAT! NO THIS ISN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO! DAMN YOU BITCH!!!

NEXT DAY 3 days till Hot Spring trip. (Safe to read)

Ikaruga: W-what is going....on? 'I then began to sleep, and felt myself being pulled out of the pool and back towards the mirror, then suddenly I woke up.' *Gasp! huff, huff* That was terrifying. 'I tried to get up but I hurt my leg the minute I tried to stand.' Ow! 'I looked and saw what happened my left leg was bleeding exactly where I was stabbed.' I have to get a band-aid roll. 'I went and got my roll, and wrapped it around my leg.' That should stop the bleeding for now, that was terrifying, and all of it was real.

Hibari: Ikaruga wake up.

Ikaruga: Waah! 'I quickly got startled by Hibari.'

Hibari: Ikaruga are you okay? Oh! Ikaruga your bleeding.

I saw that it was more than just my leg that had blood on it, my bed had blood on it too.

Hibari: EVERYONE COME QUICK! IKARUGA'S BLEEDING!

I heard footsteps running towards my door, and I saw all of them with shocked expressions.

Asuka: Ikaruga what happened to you?

Katsuragi: Did you sleep with your sword?

Yagyu: She wouldn't be that stupid to do that.

Lucian: That looks bad, how did this happen?

Ikaruga: I got it from my dream...well nightmare.

Lucian: ! (What her too! But how!) Let me see the wound.

Ikaruga: Ehh! Why?

Lucian: That way I can see it and heal it instantly to make it better.

Asuka: You know how to heal people.

Lucian: Basic knowledge of medicinal herbs, and other healing methods. Okay let me see the wound.

Ikaruga: O-Okay. She began to unwrap the wound and I saw that her left leg was stabbed through.

Lucian: Yeesh that's bad, okay I need you to bite or grip something very tightly cause this is going to hurt a lot. But I'll be gentle.

Katsuragi: Sounds kinky.

Asuka: Get your mind out of the gutter, this is to help her right?

Lucian: Yea it will but she's going to have to endure the pain first Asuka giving me rubbing alcohol.

Asuka: Right!

Lucian: Katsuragi develop some wind for her to cool down.

Katsuragi: Right. 'She went to go and get a fan.'

Lucian: *sigh* Yagyu we've been on opposite terms a lot, but for now I need your help. Get water ready for Ikaruga.

Yagyu: Hmph don't tell me what to do.

Lucian: (Man what a hard-ass! She is such a giant pain to work with.) 'She got the water ready and Asuka came back with the rubbing alcohol along with a rag.' Okay hand it to me! 'I saw that he got the alcohol on the rag and began to clean up the wound.'

Ikaruga: It stings.

Lucian: I know just endure, it won't be long okay just relax. 'His voice sounded soothing, and filled with care and tenderness, it made my heart flutter.'

Ikaruga: *blushes red* T-T-T-Thank you Lucian and everyone.

Lucian: Okay, now that the wound is clean next to apply some water. I saw him get a new rag and put cold water on it and wrapped the wound. Then dried it quickly. Okay next is the hard part. Ready Ikaruga.

Ikaruga: Okay.

Lucian: All right pants off.

Yagyu, Katsuragi and Asuka: ! You pervert you want to see her naked don't you.

Lucian: What I'm doing now, isn't perverted it's to treat her now stop thinking stupid, and help her! Sorry Ikaruga if this makes you uncomfortable but it has to be done okay.

Ikaruga: O-O-O-Okay *blushes red* (He'll see my black panties, hopefully he won't care much for it.) 'I felt my pants come off, and was left without it just me and my panties.'

Lucian: Okay ready grip or bite something tightly. 'I saw two of his fingers glow red like fire and gently place them on the lower part of my leg, and began to rub the area slowly. It burns but not as bad as I thought it would be'

Ikaruga: (Is he holding back the burning sensation as to not to make me feel like my skin was burning?)

Lucian: Okay now for the top! 'He did the same as last time, but he increased the heat slightly. After that he was done, and he then wrapped the wound with a rag.' There done the wound is sealed, and has a new patch.

Ikaruga: Where's Kiriya-sensei?

Lucian: He left on Hanzo's orders, and left you in charge, but I predicted ahead, and told Kiriya what would happen if you were out of commission. He told me that I was in charge, so for now girls today is a free day so go on enjoy your day and enjoy yourselves.

Girls: Okay. 'With that I saw them leave.'

Ikaruga: What about you?

Lucian: I'm staying I need to look after you, and I want to know more on how that wound happened. But first let me make you your breakfast so rest easy okay, also *whistle*. 'I saw him whistle and from them the kittens appeared again.' Okay little guys make her feel happy, I'll be right back.

Kittens: MEOW!

I smiled seeing how the cats responded to him, it was cute, and I saw them trying to climb to my bed. So I lifted them up, and they began to purr happily, and I started to pet them. They felt so soft, and fluffy.

Ikaruga: You are so cute.

Kittens: Meow. 'They all got on different positions of my bed and two began to take a nap. While the one I was holding was purring happily as I continued to pet her. After ten minutes I heard footsteps and saw Lucian with a tray that had my breakfast.'

Lucian: Here is your breakfast Ikaruga, he placed it on my bed.

Ikaruga: Thank you. 'I saw that my breakfast had eggs sunny-side up, a grilled sandwich that had cheese, tomato, lettuce, and ham. On the tray it had a napkin, a knife, and a fork, as for my drink it was purple tea, it smelled a bit like ginger.'

Lucian: This is to get your strength back up, so eat up okay.

Ikaruga: Okay. 'I got myself ready to eat the food and it tasted amazing the sandwich was perfectly grilled the bread was buttered on both sides, and the eggs were well made, as for the tea it tasted delicious it was perfectly made.' This tastes delicious. Thank you Lucian a girl would love to have you as her boyfriend.

Lucian: ! Yea.....it.....would.

Ikaruga: What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?

Lucian: No, I'm all right trust me. (In the end it's all the same, girl gets in your heart for some it's a keep, but for others it's to tear out the emotions from the inside to get their true satisfaction in watching us suffer! I hate them!)

Kitten 2: meow...

Lucian's POV

'I saw that the kitten Ikaruga was holding started to tremble in fear, and I began to pet her to soothe her fear.' (So they can sense what I'm feeling. Figures since they are summoned by me and can understand my emotions better than anyone.) It's okay girl that's long gone, so cheer up okay.

Kitten 2: Meow. 'I then began to see her leave Ikaruga's hands and take a nap on her bed near the window to sunbathe.'

Lucian: Okay Ikaruga tell me you said you got that wound in the dream right how?

Ikaruga: Well I remember I was in a torn up school, there were many corpses, blood, and other horrific things. I saw spirits trying to kill me except for one who tried to help me by masking my presence. After that I remember heading down to some sort of basement and saw a mirror, then a wicked spirit appeared behind me, and tried to kill me. It was....sniffle....scary. I felt alone so very alone and sadness that I couldn't bare it anymore. I saw the corpses of other people and it was terrifying on how they were killed. I thought I was next and...sniffle.

Lucian: Calm down Ikaruga it's okay, you're awake from your nightmare. 'I pulled her close to me and gave her a small hug.'

Ikaruga: *blushes red* L-L-Lucian what are you doing?

Lucian: I remember reading once that a person can calm down if you can hear the heartbeat. So tell me can you hear mine?

Ikaruga: Yeah I hear it a soft thumping sound.

Lucian: You can feel your heart react to it right?

Ikaruga: Yeah it feels nice.

Lucian: Now that you calmed down I'll be here to take care of you okay.

Ikaruga: *blushes red* Okay thank you Lucian. 'She said that while blushing with a smile, and I felt a blush coming onto my face.'

Lucian: Eh..right. 'After that I left her with the kittens for her to play around and in about 2 hours I found her asleep along with the kittens.' Heh looks like she'll be needing sleep more than I do. (Well time for solo training.) 'I said to myself while I went to the the rooftop to train. I pressed the button and the dummies appeared.' Okay let's do this.

------Meanwhile with Airi and Merola

Airi: Sis you took too long to get everything ready!

Merola: Sorry but we haven't had a vacation in such a long time, and I'm excited for it sis.

Airi: I know that you are but we have a mission to do so focus on it please. Hmm...wow never thought I'd see this!

Merola: See what?! Let me see!

Airi: Here. 'She gave her sisters the binoculars to see better.'

Merola: Wow he really is something, and the way he does it looks awesome.

Airi: Mmhm

--------Back to Lucian

Lucian: (Okay focus both fire and lightning in your palms hold it, and then grip.) 'I concentrated the energy in my palms then with it I clenched them with my fists.' (Next add wind to boost speed.) 'I then concentrated the wind to my feet making me go faster.' (Now, CHARGE!) 'I moved quickly to get tear through one of the dummies and the next, after that there was nothing but burnt wood.' Oh man, I'm really drained it takes so much just do this! Holy snap. I'll save this as a last resort. That was a quick training session. and I still got time to spare. Time to check what's in the store. 'I went to my room got my zeni to get ninja tools and other things. I proceeded to go into the store and I met someone who I have never seen before but looks strangely familiar.'

-------Meanwhile with Airi and Merola.

Airi & Merola: O_0

Airi: Wow that was something.

Merola: Uh-huh, that some elemental prowess he's got, but it doesn't look like he has full control over it, since he let's out too much energy, leaving him exhausted.

Airi: True but never mind that Milady will be pleased to know that he is developing fine in elemental abilities.

Merola: That means we can go back home and pack up right.

Airi: But the darkness within him, it has lowered significantly, before the darkness was almost at it's limit of releasing itself, but now it has dropped drastically. This isn't good, we have to make him bring out the darkness within him.

Merola: Wouldn't our headmaster know how to do that?

Airi: Yes I suppose you're right. Okay then time to go ba-

Merola: Yay! Come on sis! Hot spring is waiting for us.

Airi: Sister wwwwaaaaaaiiiittttttt! 'She was pulled along by her younger sister getting excited at the thought of going to a hot spring, that she ran all the way back to the hideout with her sister in tow.'

--------Back to Lucian

Lucian: Hello, is this the store?

???: Yes this is, how may I help you?

Lucian: Well I was looking for gah!....'I thought I saw another Katsuragi in here, because this girl has the same style as her except she doesn't have blonde hair but brown and is the same length as hers the ribbon that Katsuragi wears is blue while her's it's in pink. She wears the Hanzo uniform, and I noticed that she's a bit smaller than her in height.

???: Hehe I'm sorry sir but we don't have any gah's here at the store. 'She smiled playfully.'

Lucian: No I was just shocked that Katsuragi has a younger sister, without the blonde hair.

???: You know Katsuragi!?

Lucian: Well yeah she is my teammate even though she can be a major pervert.

???: Katsuragi is my idol!

Lucian: O_o Wait what?!

???: Katsuragi is my idol. 'When I heard that I fell to the floor in shock or faceplanted myself to the ground.'

Lucian: (Wow this is new) So why is she your idol?

???: Because she's awesome, and I admire her. I even got the same style of weapons she has and I have gauntlets as well.
'She showed me her weapons, in which I had to admit it looks really similar to hers. Except the gauntlets, her weapons looked nice.' But she hasn't come all this way to visit me, and I'm bored by myself.

Lucian: ! (Oh I can help with that. If it means getting Katsuragi off everyone's tail. I could help her out.) Okay I'll help you.

???: What?

Lucian: I'll bring Katsuragi here for ya. But I have to know your name first.

???: My name it's Ayame

Lucian: Well nice to meet ya Ayame, but before we get started talking about blondie I need some weapons, hmm scrolls what do they have?

Ayame: Oh you know simple arts like transformation arts and substition, and learn basic elemental techniques.

Lucian: Can a person who's not compatible with an element learn from this?

Ayame: That would be impossible, without a nature converter scroll. It can change a person's nature to match the affinity they want to use luckily we got a new shipment.

Lucian: Interesting I want one of earth, and water, along with two nature converter scrolls, along with a transformation scroll, substition scroll. As for weapons do you have any weapons that can mix well with elemental affinities. My affinites are lightning, wind, and fire. I would really appreciate it if I got some of those weapons.

Ayame: Hmm...shuriken are good for wind, kunai's go well with lightning and fire. But if you want them to last a long time and not lose it's edge. I recommend the elemental weapons.

Lucian: I'll take them, with a weapon pouch.

Ayame: How much do you want?

Lucian: How much can I get for this? 'I showed her the all zeni that I have.'

Ayame: I'll be in the back give me one second. 'I saw her go to the back and came back with three boxes of ninja tools. six weapon pouches, and the four scrolls that I want.' I'll take this. 'With it she took half of my zeni.' I assume you would want to save up your zeni so I kept half, the rest is all yours.

Lucian: Wow thanks Ayame. This is really something. 'I checked to make sure that the items she was giving me was of high quality and not some cheap knockoff but it was all good quality, the scrolls were wrapped in plastic meaning that these are new.

Ayame: Okay so talk on how you're going to get Katsuragi here?

Lucian: I got a plan. Just keep quiet when she enters, and you want some alone time with her.

Ayame: Yep.

Lucian: I'll need a lock.

Ayame: Got it!

Lucian: All right give me the lock, and I'll guarantee you'll meet your idol.

Ayame: Yay! Thank you um...

Lucian: Lucian

Ayame: Right Thank you Lucian.

Lucian: Thanks Ayame. (Time to see how Ikaruga's doing, on second thought drop the supplies at my room then see her.) 'I went back to my room, placed my items there, and went to her room only to find her awake, and playing with the kittens again.'

Ikaruga: Oh hello Lucian.

Lucian: Hey Ikaruga how are you feeling?

Ikaruga: Better thanks to you.

Lucian: So you need anything to eat, I can make a quick lunch if you want.

Ikaruga: Sure that would be nice, thank you Lucian.

Lucian: All right. 'I went to the kitchen, and grabbed some apples, oranges, and some pineapple rinsed them off, chopped them, and made them into a fruit salad. As extra I prepared purple tea. I went back to her room carrying the tray again.' Here eat up.

Ikaruga: Thank you, this tea tastes amazing, who taught you it?

Lucian: My mother did, it helps calm the soul as well as lowering a fever.

Ikaruga: I see, well thank you for doing this.

Lucian: Right it's no trouble.

Asuka: I'm back, how are you feeling Ikaruga? I brought you some food, and flowers.

Ikaruga: Thank you Asuka these are great gifts.

Katsuragi: Heyo I'm back and I brought with me some ramen.

Lucian: How is ramen ah you know what forget I asked.

Katsuragi: Hehe Asuka did your boobs get bigger? Let me check and find out!

Asuka: Kya Katsuragi not here when Ikaruga's in pain!

Katsuragi: Who knows maybe she secretly enjoys it as well as Lucian.

Lucian: Highly doubt that. Anyways Katsuragi there's someone who wants to see you.

Katsuragi: Really who?

Lucian: Let me take you there. I'll be right back. Let's go 'I led her towards the store, however before I went in I blindfolded her.'

Katsuragi: What's the big idea?

Lucian: It's a surprise on what's on the other side ready?

Katsuragi: Heck yea I am!

Lucian: Okay just go in! 'I quickly took my hands away from her eyes and closed the door shut, adding the lock.' AYAME YOU GOT YOUR WISH!

Katsuragi: ! Ayame oh no Lucian please let me out!

Lucian: She's your idol you have to see her plus you should see her more often she's gotten bored as of lately and with that I'll leave later. (Finally she's not gonna be a bother anymore for now.)

----------Meanwhile at the store Ayame POV

I heard that scream, and I knew she was here, he kept his end of the bargain, so I'll owe him for it later. But for now time for some fun.

Ayame: Ka~tsu~ragi.

Katsuragi: Eeeeek!

Ayame: TIME TO PLAY!

Katsuragi: Nnnnnnoooooooo!

------------Back to Lucian, Lucian POV

Lucian: (Yep she sounds like she's having fun in there.) Well time to say good night to Ikaruga to train some more. 'I went back to her room only to see the kittens playing around with Asuka, Ikaruga, and now Hibari.' Okay girls tomorrow no training for you just pack whatever you need for the trip all right.

Asuka, Ikaruga, Hibari: All right.

Lucian: With that girls good night. Kitties when your done playing around, you know where to go right?

Kittens: Meow!

Hibari: Aww They all responded to you it's really cute like a mommy duck telling the ducklings to follow the mommy.

Lucian:.....Right, well good night for now. 'I then went to my room to grab the transformation and substition scroll and went to the rooftop to practice them. Like last time I pressed the button, dummies came.' Okay time to read this.....? I gotta make hand signs for this wow never knew that. 'I walked to the dummy for it to attack, and performed the hand signs, and instantly the dummy behind me took the hit for me.' (So I gotta keep practicing the hand signs to get the gist of it.) Next is transformation, so it's another hand sign but it just involves a different type of handsign got it. 'So I transformed myself to look like one of my kittens. But there's a downside I don't have a mirror, and there isn't anybody around to know if I did great. So I turned myself back to normal and waited for the little guys to show up.'

2 hours later

I felt something soft nudging my head.

Lucian: Hmm... oh hey there little guys?

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: *yawn* I must've fallen asleep waiting for ya, okay so kitties I learned two new techniques, wanna see?

Kittens: Meow, Meow! They all meowed happily

Lucian: Okay then transform. I went into a puff of smoke and transformed into the kitten that was always napping on my head.

Kittens: Meow?

Lucian: (It's still me I just transformed to look like you get it.)

Kittens: Meow, meow! They all nodded their heads in understanding.

Lucian: Good next part substition, ready I'm going to need you to attack me all at once. Raging Kitty Scratch is a go!

Kittens: MEOW! *hiss* They began to hiss and got ready to strike.

Lucian: (Okay time to use this!) 'Within seconds I switched myself to one of unused pots, and their attack got cancelled.'

Kittens: Meow? 'They looked in confusion as to what just happened and one of them began to paw at the pot to see if a reaction would happen.'

Lucian: That is the substition technique.

Kittens: Meow! 'They all looked back looking at me confused and back to the pot.'

Lucian: The substition technique allows a person to escape an oppenent's attack getting it so far?

Kittens: Meow, Meow!

Lucian: Okay time for elemental training. 'I pushed the button and summoned the dummies.' Let's go!

-------Meanwhile with Ikaruga

'I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was still night time. I tried to get up from my bed but got a shock of pain that coursed through my leg.' Ow! 'I collapsed on one knee and saw my sword was in reach so I used it as a crutch to help me move around a bit. Then I heard noises coming from outside.' What is happening out there could we be under attack?!
'But the more I heard it the noise didn't sound like attacks from someone who is trying to attack us more, it's more like sounds you would hear when you're training. I decided to investigate, while using my sword as a crutch.' (Who would be training at this hour? It's near 12 in the morning.) 'I heard the noises get louder, as I heard it come from upstairs.' (Could it be from the rooftop?) 'I continued walking, and saw the door open leaving me to see Lucian doing hand to hand combat with the dummies.'

Lucian: Not good enough, my speed isn't moving smoothly.

Ikaruga: What are you doing out here so late?

Lucian: Gah! Oh Ikaruga don't scare me like that! How long have you been there and how's your leg?

Ikaruga: Sorry and it's doing fine and I've seen enough to see you train. Why are you training at this hour you should be in bed?!

Lucian: I know but, staying a bit late to train never hurts for awhile. Right guys

Kittens: Meow!

Ikaruga: You're training them as well?

Lucian: Well yeah how else are they supposed to get strong?

Kittens: Meow,meow!

Lucian: So you caught me now what, you won't leave until I go back to sleep.

Ikaruga: Actually can you help me train?

Lucian: Hm?

Ikaruga: I want you to train me please, I want to know how you do your fire release techniques.

Lucian: I would teach you but I can't because your leg is still in pain.

Ikaruga: I'll push through the pain.

Lucian: No Ikaruga you can't for now just.....would it help if you watch me use my fire release techniques?

Ikaruga: Sure.

Lucian: All right then. 'I saw him press the button and the dummies appeared.' Watch closely. 'I did as he said and watched I saw him gather air in his lungs, and then release to use his technique.' Fire Release: Fire Stream Bullet!

Ikaruga: Can I try that?

Lucian: Sure...go right ahead from where you're sitting. 'I did what he did and like last time a small fireball shot out.'

Ikaruga: Let me try again. 'I did the same thing again only for it to come out the same result.'

Lucian: Don't push yourself Ikaruga, it takes time and practice.

Ikaruga: Right.

Lucian: Now here's a new Fire Release technique I've been working on. Fire Release: Blaze Shower! 'From what I saw he looked like a sprinkler except change the water to fire and you got that technique. It spread to all the dummies, burning them all out.' Yeah still needs a bit more work but it gets the job done.

Ikaruga: I see, that was amazing Lucian.

Lucian: Thanks, and kitties I thank you for the extra help as well in my training.

Kittens: Meow!

Lucian: With that let's go back. Come on Ikaruga I'll carry you.

Ikaruga: Eh! I appreciate the offer but I wanna walk myself to bed, I don't want to trouble you for doing this.

Lucian: You're injured let me help all right.

Ikaruga: *blushes red* Okay. 'He carried me piggyback style, and he told the kittens to meet him in the shower area.'

Ikaruga: Don't cats hate water?

Lucian: They did but not anymore, you never noticed how they smell nice like soap. Yeah it's because I trained them to overcome their fear of water so now, they are no longer afraid of water.

Ikaruga: I see.

Lucian: Well here we are your room. 'He gently laid me on my bed.' Good night Ikaruga, hope your leg feels better tomorrow.

Ikaruga: *blushes* Right thank you and good night Lucian.

Lucian: Night.

He left the door closed and I was left in my thoughts, I was falling for him I couldn't help it, he is such a nice person just what type of horrible people would do this to him to make him afraid of other girls. I know that someday I would have to confess my feelings to him, but I'm afraid of what he thinks about me. (Does he feel the same for me?) 'With that thought I began to sleep once again.'

----------------Lucian POV

Lucian: Okay time to go take a shower. 'As I finished putting Ikaruga back in her room I repeated the same process, wash myself, and the kittens, grab a bowl of milk, give it to the cats and rest on my bed with the kittens on it as well. (Tomorrow is the day of preparations, and the day after that trip.)

------------Timeskip to the day of the trip
Lucian: It's time to go into the hot springs. 'I saw everyone else getting ready Hanzo had everything set up, and from there we went to the hotel. We checked in our rooms, and after that we went into different sections one being for guys, the other for girls.'

------------Meanwhile with Airi and her group
Airi: This sure is relaxing sis

Merola: Yep sure is

Ghori: Yo this place be lit, and chill for relaxing yo I wish I got my chance to kick back and relax all day er'ry day yo.

Hikaraya: Ghori this place is meant for calming tranquility, not reckless noises and buffonery.

Ghori: Yo man you just gotta chill, and be lax like me, you're too stiff bro loosen up man, or else everyone think you got a stick yo.

Airi: ! Wait guys do you see them?

Merola: Wow never expected to see them here!

Hikaraya: This is most promising in our favor, our mistress will be pleased.

Ghori: Yo man, this place be chillin so much that the person we were sent to investigate came here yo!

Hikaraya: Quiet fool doth thou not know if they learn we are here to investigate him, they will attack us.

Ghori: Yo man, they don't look like much, but they are a bunch of babes there especially the blondie over there yo.

Airi: You do realize this is our vacation day so let's make the most of it okay. But for now Ghori, and Hikaraya you two will investigate him since this is private baths, and see if there's anything interesting.

Ghori: You got it sister yo! Later, bout to hit the bath like no tomorrow yo!

Hikaraya: *sigh* No choice for now then I suppose.

Airi: Both of you Mission start!

Hikaraya: Yes

Ghori: Yo man it gonna be lit!

Hikaraya: I need some aspirin.....

(A/n): Okay that's it for this chapter you didn't expect for two stories yesterday and today. You would normally thin kone story for self insert the other for Senran Kagura. Well the idea became fresh and I had to write it down making this become the next chapter. As for the people who are expecting the Male Self-Insert please give me a bit more time now that finals are coming I have to push to my limits. So for now this will be last story update until finals are finished, and as for the Self-Insert update it's coming soon hopefully this week or next week cause I owe you guys for sticking with me throughout all this. So how are you liking the story so far, and what did you think about Ikaruga's visit to the abandoned school. So anyways thank you guys so much for reading this story, I'll see ya when I update this story again, so with that have a good morning, afternoon, and evening. Rekxyen out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 810 27
This fanfic is based off on an anime 'Vampire Knight' as it says on the title. I wrote this based on modern time and it's not entirely following the...
75.8K 2.5K 154
Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he succumb to the dangers that he'll face...
125 0 20
Hey, this is my first story! Is starts off kinda normal and slow, but then gets intense and disturbing. I thought of this story; it's completely Orig...
7.1K 270 22
It's been a whole month since Yukio became an official Shinobi, and nothing important has happened during that time. Now that Yukio has gotten strong...