Ksimon Messages • Sequel

By MiniZoelle

*New message* *2 missed calls* *4 voicemails* Jide: Pick up your f-ing phone Sequel to KiK Cover by: GianEdi... More

Sequel to Kik
1 - Rewritten
2 - Rewritten
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Explanation
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
A/N
Bonus: JJ's ex pregnant
Bonus: Girlfriend

14

887 38 11
By MiniZoelle

"Papa coming!!!" Mia shouted. "Yep this time he isn't lying. You didn't eat the cheesecake yet did you?" Simon asked. Mia shook her head.

"Of course not. I'm saving it for Papa." Mia explained. Simon pat her head. "You're such a good girl just like your mum." Simon said. "Mum? I don't have a mum?" Mia said. "Have you been drinking Papa's special apple juice?"

"No I mean just like my mum." Simon corrected. "Oh okay." Mia replied. They waited at the table. Simon was playing rock-paper-scissors with Mia and to his surprise he was losing.

"I win!" Mia said for the tenth time. Simon said a word that was bad for Mia to hear. He looked up and smiled at her. "That's great sweetie." Simon replied. "Losing to a 7 seven old. Typically Simon."

Simon turned around. JJ was standing there with his bags and presents. "JJ!" Simon shouted. "Papa." Mia said. She hugged him along with Simon. "I missed both of you." JJ said kissing both of them on the cheek. "I'm so glad you're back Papa. Look Dad and me brought you a cake. I chose it." Mia said getting the cake.

JJ looked at it. "How did you know I like strawberry cheesecake did Dad tell you?" JJ asked. "No I just knew." Mia replied. "Well you're a really good guesser Mia. Now let's eat. I'm starving." JJ explained.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...