Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

16

1.7K 65 240
By Shayylondon

MM: Spelled his name the " Correct" Way LMAO

|Baldwin Hills, CA|

Shayla

"Shayla, I am telling you do not meet up with him", Rih warned over the phone.

"I feel like we need to talk more, in a public place and somewhere that we aren't alone", I answered back, twirling with the telephone wire.

"Shayla...when will you learn? LEAVE HIM ALONE."

I sucked my teeth, "Rih, I promise you nothing gonna happen between us if we are in public"

"Oh, right because Eazy thinks with his head and not his dick. Bitch please if he wants that kitty right then and there, he gonna take it." Rih screamed while laughing." Y'all can be at church and he'll bend that ass over and have you singing like you in the choir".

"You make me sick, but what should I wear?" I giggled, turning upside down on the bed.

"Shayla, I personally don't think you should go...O'shea get him his bottle", Rih said then calling out to Cube in the background.

"How is little one, I need to keep him a weekend" I smiled.

My godson/nephew makes me so happy. When he was born, I was right there when he popped his little head out of Rih's ass. Ever since then, I was in love and wanted a baby.

You would think by now I would have one. I guess god has different plans for me.

"He's good, oh since you wanna see him and Eric is his god daddy, why don't yall play family and take him out so I know nothing will happen", I could hear Rih smiling through the phone.

"No, my son aint going nowhere with that half-pint bitch", I heard Cube yell in the background.

"Oh, my god" I squealed then busting out in laughter.

"Don't start that shit O'shea, he's the god father of your son so stop", Rih yelled.

"Yeah because yo dumb ass- "

"Ima, call you back Lala because he clearly thinks my ass is a joke...Nah muthafucka don't walk away now"

I heard the phone click, followed by the dial tone. I shook my head laughing as I hung up the phone. I looked at the clock and it was 1:10pm.

Liam was out with his friend Tyren at the basketball courts. He was a fine ass chocolate man too. If I had met him before Eric, I probably wouldn't be in this shit.

I needed to find something sexy to wear. I mean it's not like I was dressing for him or anything but I wanted to look good for me. if you got it, flaunt it, right?

I did my daily routine to get myself ready to meet Eric down at ruthless. I don't know if we gonna sit at the studio and talk or if we may go out to brunch and talk over that.

All I know is, I need this closure to fully move on with my life. Yeah, I tell him I moved on, but once this civilized conversation happens, I can finally be free from those memories.

-----

2 Hours later

|Ruthless Records, CA|

I made my way into the spinning doors, and approaching the receptionist desk. I slowly looked around the lobby as I walked in.

"Hello, welcome to ruthless records how may I assist you?", the young lady smiled as she looked up from her paper work.

"Hi...ummm I have a meeting with Er. I mean Eazy" I stammered.

"Hmm.let me check his schedule", she mumbled as she pulled out a big black book.

I couldn't help but stare at her. This little girl was bad as hell. I wonder if he fucked her too or she sucked his dick to get this job. I felt my self-starting to make a stink expression on my face. Look at her siting here with her titites popping out her top for my man to see, she aint...-

"Ma'am" the receptionist interrupted my rude ass thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I smiled softly at her.

"I said he is out for the...oh there he is" she pointed behind me.

I heard commotion coming from outside as Eric and the boys walked in with some females and what appears to be a bag of food, laughing, talking and yelling as if they weren't in a place of business. I was shocked that he didn't have a female wrapped around his ass.

Eric eyes met mine as a small smile crept across my face. He walked up to me still fine as ever.

"Wassup?" He dryly spoke.

I frowned, "What you mean was sup you told me to meet you here at 3pm and its 3pm...what's your problem"

"Yo E, you said that you had a meeting with someone at 3pm who is it?" Ren asked as he walked up to us. his face expression changed when he saw me and eyeballing me up and down. "E, what she doing here?"

"Oh...what you doing with other girls because last I check my cousin is your woman. Don't fuck with me Ren" I spat as I eyeballed him up and down.

Eric giggled as he interlocked my fingers with his and headed towards the door.

"Meagan, I'm off for the rest of the day, tell em my schedule is booked" He yelled back to the receptionist as we walked out the door.

Once we got outside, I was shocked and startled as people were flashing their cameras in our face, screaming and yelling out questions. They weren't here 5 minutes ago,

"Put your head down" he said as we walked together.

"Eazy-E, how do you feel about Cube leaving?"

"Damn man, you look taller on my TV SET"

"Eazy, is this your girlfriend, potential baby mother?

"Man, that is his ex-girlfriend, she goes to UCLA"

"OH, she's the smart baby mother? Way to go Eazy"

"She's rich and his baby momma"

"She has a nice ass man, she's a keeper"

Those were some of the things that I heard as we both walked quickly down the block. At the end of the block, I see a black SUV waiting at the end of the corner. I eyeballed him up and down as he walked us up to the door as the paparazzi still followed us.

I was not used to no shit like this. It wasn't this bad in 88.

"What's your issue?" I questioned as I was getting slightly irritated.

"Be quiet and get in" he replied.

He opened the door for me and I climbed in the back seat as he climbed in after, closing the door.

The driver in the front seat pulled off as some people chased behind the truck. I shook my head as I felt Eric undressing me with his eyes. I felt him scoot closer to me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"What you wanna talk about?"

I licked my lips before looking at him. when I did, I seen slight pain in his eyes, causing me to look away quickly.

"Umm...I wanted to talk about yesterday" I softly spoke.

"Okay.... talk" he flatly spoke.

I sucked my teeth and folded my arms across my chest, causing Eric to sigh and turn my face towards his.

"Who was that, that answered your phone when I called?"

"Tomica" he quickly said as he eye balled my lips and then staring back at my eyes. "You got that lipstick on that I love on you".

I blushed, but then scoffed because he almost made me forget that I was questioning his ass. I pulled back and slightly chuckled.

"Yo ass aint slick, who is that?"

"You really asking me about who answering my phone when you here with me and you got a man?" He said as his voice got lower.

"I know you still want a nigga, that's why you called me last night", he smirked, then licking his lips and biting down on his bottom one.

He bought his face closer to mine, then softly pecking my lips twice. I blushed as I leaned into kiss him back, sliding my tongue into his mouth as he welcomed it. he pulled me on top of his lap, straddling me and lifting my white crop top, revealing my breast.

He gazed up at me with sex in his eyes, turning his LA Sox hat backwards, then he placed his hands at the small of my back.

"Damn" he groaned as he slowly took one into his mouth.

"hmmmmmm Mhm", I moaned as I through my head back in pleasure.

Eric kissed and slurped as if he was a baby and I was breast feeding his ass. I know I was wrong for letting yesterday shit continue, but it is something about this nigga. I just love him so much.

"Wait...I came out with you to talk not this", I whined.

I looked down at Eric with my mouth open as I watched him sucked my breast and unzip his jeans and raised up a little with me on top of him. He pulled his big, long Erect member out as he stroked It, while still sucking me.

"Sir Eazy, we are about 5 minutes away", the driver said as he stared at us through the rear-view mirror.

Eric stopped sucking my breast and leaned me to the side, "Take a detour or something I'm busy".

"Eric, no stop we need to stop", I said as he continued stroking his member, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Suck it", he whispered, pulling me closer with his free hand and kissing my lips.

He must have read my mind, I thought to myself.

I smirked as I leaned him back on the backseat and arched my back putting my ass in the air then taking him into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh shiit" he squealed as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and roughly bobbed my head, shoving him down my throat. "Suck this dick for daddy.... Shiiiit".

I guess I'm having an early lunch, I thought to myself as I made loud slurping noises that echoed throughout the truck. I don't even give a fuck about this driver right now and the fact I'm committing sins like I don't have a man.

Sorry Liam.

-------

Rih

|Los Angeles, CA|

"What you wanna eat baby?" O'shea asked me as he leaned over my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"You still hungry? You just ate the shit out of some Rih's" I smirked.

O'shea sucked his teeth and walked away from me. I laughed as I surfed through the channels and stopping on E! entertainment and seen these two-messy ass hosts up here, Muva Rozae and Candi Hilton speaking.

"This bitches always got some good ass gossip", I said out loud, turning the volume up.

"Rapper Eazy-E and former girlfriend seen together leaving Ruthless Records this afternoon and then spotted at Maggiano's Little Italy together"

Oh shit!" I said as my eyes widened, looking at the TV as they showed footage of Eric and Lala walking through a crowd of people, with their heads down and holding hands.

"They are so fucking cute together, like I remember seeing her when NWA first came out and look at her outfit, not only is she cute she has style and I heard his Dick is big too like wassshhhh poppinnnnnn Eazy"  Candi squealed as she waved her arms in the air.

"Imagine their babies, hopefully they don't get his height though" Muva Rozae laughed as she sipped her cup of tea.

"This gonna start some shit", I said out loud as I stared at a picture of Eazy and Shayla on Tv. They looked...happy, smiling while they ate lunch together, her feeding him pasta and him feeding her a breadstick in the next picture.

"This will be like number 100 for him if he has another one right, I wouldn't give a fuck he can still get this asssss!,  Candi smiled into the camera and laughing hysterically.

Muva Rozae waved her hand as she put her cup down, "That is so messy! but I think more like 101 girl"

"Rih? What why you always watching these bi...Since when Shayla and E back together?" O'shea said as he walked back into the living room and frowned at the TV.

"They not together, that's just it" I sighed and looked up at O'shea as he looked down at me, shaking his head.

"Aint she still with that white dude? She don't learn and after all the shit he did to her" O'shea says as he chuckled. "Your friend is stupid".

"Watch ya mouth, only I can call her stupid" I pointed up at him. "But yeah, she is a dummy I always told her that she is the smartest dumbest bitch I have ever met", I shook my head in disbelief.

The TV hosts switched to other gossip that was happening, but claimed that Eazy-E and Shayla is the hottest couple that needed to get back together. He also deserves to be "Zaddy Zick of the year".

"That girl gone" O'shea shook his head as he walked out the living room because O'shea jr started crying.

He must be up from his nap. I turned around as I watched O'shea go up the steps, then hearing the house phone ring. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"I know you watching E! bitch is she crazy!" Kim screamed into the receiver.

"Hell, that is yo cousin, you should know she slow as a bitch" I spat.

"You know her man gonna see this, this shit is all over every gossip network right now" Kim said in a worried tone.

I sighed "I love LALA but if it takes for her to Lose Liam because she wanna run behind Eric, you gotta let it happen. when she falls on her face, then she will get it".

"I just hope she do before it's too late, it's not much we can do no more. She's Gon off the D", Kim sighed.

"No bitch, more like Gon off E. she better come up with a good reason for this shit or Liam gonna put her ass out".

I love my best friend, but she doesn't learn. I understand she love him but they are too toxic for each other. Once she realizes that, she will be better off.

I just hope she sees the light before it's too late.

-----------

Cardi B as Candi Hilton

Amber Rose as Muva Rozae

Meagan Good as...well. Meagan the receptionist lol

------

[A/N : Shayla Shayla Shayla * Gucci Mane Voice* I guess she better pack her bags lmao she dont listen. lemme hear it !

Oh i may have to take a hiatus... writers block fuck u ]

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5M 766K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...