Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XLIII

5K 112 20
By -NewRules-

Liam's POV

After a long day at work I asked my Dad if he wanted to come over for dinner tonight. He immediately agreed and said that he would love to meet Zayn as well.

He left after we had our deep conversation and told me he will phone my Mum to inform her about dinner tonight as well.

I got some more work done after lunch, made a few more phone calls and had a few online meetings. At three o'clock I left the office with Niall on my hip and Harry in my Dads arms, who insisted he would help me get them in the car, and drove to Zayn's school.

We picked Zayn up and I told him about the guests we're having over tonight.

"So Harry and Niall met him today?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"That's right bud, now let's go and get your Papa from college." I said and pulled out of the high school parking lot.

"So how's Justin?" I asked and he blushed.

"He's good, he keeps asking me what I want for Christmas but I don't know. I don't know what I'm going to get him either." He sighed.

"I'm sure Papa and I will help you think of something." I said reassuringly and smiled at him in the rear view mirror.

I pulled up at Louis' college and watched him sprint down the steps to the car.

"Hello my babies I've missed you." He said to the two conscious and one sleeping boy in the back. "Missed you too Li." He said and I leant over and pecked his cheek.

"So how'd you're exam go today baby?" I asked and his face lit up.

"Amazing, I think I've done really well."

"That's great babe, by the way my mum and dad are coming over for dinner tonight." I slipped in.

"What!" Louis screeched so much that I actually stopped the car.

"Lou, don't scream like that. You scared me and- yep you've woken Niall up as well." I sighed.

"Go back to sleep baby," I cooed. "We're nearly home."

"Sorry for shouting Ni-bear." Louis said and Niall hummed in response before drifting off into dreamland again.

"I can't believe your parents are coming over tonight Li. Why didn't you tell me?" Louis sighed agitated.

"I only arranged it today." I said smiling sheepishly. "My dad met Niall and Harry and bonded quite a bit with Harry as Niall was sleeping but he wants to meet Zayn as well." I said and he nodded.

"Okay that's fine, it just means that you and Zayn are going to have to help me tidy the house a bit before they come over."

"We'd love to help baby. Isn't that right Zayn?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

We arrived home and I put a poorly Niall to bed and a hyper Harry on the couch to watch some TV. Louis, Zayn and I cleaned the house, which didn't take long as Louis and I don't let it get too messy, and then Louis started cooking dinner.

At six the doorbell rang and I opened the door to be faced with my parents.

"Mum! Dad! Come on in." I said and kissed my mums cheek before taking both of their jackets to hang up.

"Granny! Grandpa!" Harry shouted, running to greet them.

"Hello my little monkey. Have you been good for your Daddy and Papa?" Mum asked smiling.

"Yeah! Sure I have Daddy." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"He has. They all have. Let's go and sit down." I said as it was becoming a little crowded in the hallway.

"Zayn!" I shouted. "He's probably just finishing getting ready, he takes great pride in his appearance." I said with a chuckle.

"Daaaaad." I hear him groan as he enters the room.

"Zaynie! Oh my, you've grown since the last time I saw you." Mum says as she gives him a tight hug.

"Thanks Gran." He said and then smiled sheepishly at my dad.

"Zayn this is my Dad, your Grandpa Geoff." I said.

"I've heard so many things about you Zayn." Dad said and pulled Zayn into another bone crushing hug.

"Liam, I think Niall's up so- oh hi Karen, hi Geoff. I didn't even hear you guys come in." Louis said hugging my mum and dad.

"How are you Louis? You're looking great, got a bit of a glow about you." My mum said and Louis nodded.

"Liam and I have something to tell you two at the dinner table." He said and I nodded and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Speaking of which, the dinner is ready, I just need to go and get Niall so Li can you put the dinner out on some plates?" He said and I nodded.

"'Course babe." I smiled and he went to retrieve Niall.

I set everyone's plate down where they were sitting at the table and we waited for Niall and Louis to join us.

"So what's up with Niall?" Mum asked.

"He's just got a stomach bug, Harry had it yesterday," I said and she nodded.

Louis entered with Niall on his hip and then sat him down in front of a small bowl of soup.

"So what's the news you've got to tell us?" Karen asked while taking a bite of her chicken.

"Well Louis and I are engaged." I said as Louis showed the ring to the both of them.

"Oh my god! And you didn't think to call and tell us?" She exclaimed.

"We wanted to tell you both in person, and at the same time." I said and the rest of the dinner was filled with congratulations and my mum talking to Louis about wedding plans.

"Alright, we're going to head home now. It was lovely seeing you all again." Mum said and kissed Zayn's forehead who was snuggled into her side on the couch.

They hug the boys, with the exception of Niall who was put back to bed after throwing up the little bit of soup that he had for his dinner, and my dad slips them some money. He thinks I cant see it but I remember my grandfather used to do that for me.

"Love you Grandpa, love you Granny!" Zayn and Harry called from the living room.

"We love you too." Mum said and blew the boys a kiss before they both left.

"Right Harry, it's time for your bed mister." I said and he yawned and nodded.

I got him changed into a nappy and then placed him into his bed. I didn't need to worry about being quiet as Niall was asleep in Louis and I's room so we could keep an eye on him.

I gave Harry his dummy, kissed his forehead and whispered a sweet dreams before heading back to the living room.

Louis went to kiss Harry goodnight and check on Niall so I sat next to Zayn.

"Come get a cuddle baby." I said and opened my arms.

He crawled into my opened arms and laid his head on my chest.

"What movie do you want to watch Zee?" I asked him.

"Toy Story 2 please." He said and I chucked. Like father like son.

I put the movie on Netflix and Louis joined us. Around half way thorough the movie Zayn was beginning to fall asleep and it was past his bedtime anyways.

"Right baby, let's get you ready for bed." I said to Zayn who was sleeping.

"I don't wanna." He mumbled.

"Come on baby, you've got to." I said and he huffed.

"Only if you carry me." He said, obviously too tired to be embarrassed about the request.

"Of course darling." I said and picked him up and set him on my hip.

I walked into the bathroom and went to put him on the toilet but he clung onto me even more.

"Zayn come on, you need to go potty for me babe. You drank a lot of water at dinner." I said and he shook his head.

"M'fine Daddy." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"No bud, come on. Just two minutes yeah?" I said but once again he shook his head.

"Look Zee, you can either go potty now or I'll have to put you in a pull up tonight."

Once again he made no move and I looked to the now sleeping boy on my shoulder.

"Pull up it is then." I said to myself as I took Zayn into his room.

I put him on Niall's bed, the bottom bunk, and slipped his jeans off. I took his boxers off too and pulled a pull up on him. I took his batman top off and put one of my big t-shirts on him.

I took him out of Niall's bed and tucked him into his own one.

"Love you baby." I said and brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.

"Is that Zayn in bed?" Louis asked me and I nodded.

"It was a bit of a struggle since he was so tired. He refused to go potty so I put him in a pull up." I said and Louis nodded.

"Yeah, he drank quite a lot tonight." Louis hummed.

"Do you want to watch some Netflix?" I asked.

"Netflix and chill?"

"Whatever you want babe." I smirked and pulled him in for a kiss.

Hey guys!

So I had my French oral exam today... All went well and now I never have to speak another word of French again. I was absolutely terrified that I would mess up or say something in Spanish by accident but I never.

Anyways hope you like the chapter and if you have any prompts can you please send them in?

Love you guys ❤️

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuu

💖

14/12/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
20.4K 219 17
Harry Styles is a freshmen and isn't good with school work endless it involves skipping his classes or sexual entertainment of some sort. he doesn't...
1.3K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
6.6K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...