Dream boy

By PrettyBoysXO

Ryan and Nick are neighbors and blah blah blahπŸ‘¨β€β€β€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€β€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨ More

Life sucks
the boy next door
I told him
school days
in school
stormy weather
chill day
ideas?!?!?!
under the stars
im back!
kidnapped!
kinky dinky
i love u more
omg
I don't know what this chapter is
^idfk
Engagement!
vacation
^haha
^mmmm want some?
surprise birthday party!
enjoy!
^fetusness
hoe go read!
omfg
new cover!

first official date

94 5 0
By PrettyBoysXO

Ryan's P.O.V. me and Nick were in his living room on his couch watching Sofia the first because I get to pick the show hehehe I sang the theme song that I know by heart and drank from my sippy cup "Ryan wanna go on our first official date?"Nick said to me smiling "of course just lemme get ready"I said as I skipped down the hallway I got in his room where my clothes were I got my long sleeve pink sweater and some ripped skinnies and white converse and did my hair naturally I put on foundation and concealer and filled my eyebrows so they will look FLEEK and I finished off with high light I looked snatched "daddy I'm ready do I look cute" I said to Nick in the cutest voice "you look absolutely adorable baby"he said as he stared "so where are we gonna go?" "it's a surprise!"he said with a wink I was exited to know what it was but I think I should keep calm you know what say KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...