I told him

Nicks P.O.V I actually told him I feel like I can do anything now "why did you guess I was gay?" he smiled and blushed "because I can see that red on you're cheeks " he said I started to blush more so I looked like a tomato I slapped myself you have a boyfriend Nick! Get yourself together "why did you slap yourself?" he said to me confused "I had a uhhh...fly on my cheek it was just uhhh tiny" I said awkwardly "okay..." he said suspicious "oh I just remembered I have a homework assignment do tomorrow and I'll get in trouble if I don't do it will u help me?" he said to me like a 5 year old witch was so fricken cute "sure thing ry" "ry?" he said confused "it's a cute nickname okay"I said we both laughed "I don't have any paper"he said disappointed "I got some!" I hand him pieces and we accidentally lock arms it stayed that was for what seemed like hours "you know you're different from other men most men are big douches and just plain jerks you're nice and caring and...attractive"he said I blushed when he said the word attractive "you like me?"I said "yea"he said so I think he's gay to should I tell him I like him to or should I not because of well Matthew I guess we weren't really together in the first place so I just went with it "I like you to"I said then we both leaned in and when we kissed it was the best kiss I had in my life.