school days

Ryan's P.O.V So I was woken up by my little sister spilling cold water (BY:Justin bieber) on me "RISE AND SHINE MOTHER FUCKER ITS A BRAND NEW DAY!!!"she said while laughing "hey! That's a Dan Howell quote" I said she smiled while saying "time for school" I got up and put on my clothes and did my hair witch took forever I then walked to the kitchen grabbed my bowl of cereal and went out the door to wait for the bus then I saw him the perfect man alive Nick..."hello" he said while sitting next to me so close too close "so how's you're day going?"Nick said with his gorgeous smile "horrible my sister woke me up by pouring cold water on me"I said with a angry look on my face he laughed uncontrollably "hey! Its not funny!"he laughed even more ~magical time skip~ me and Nick got on the bus and it was crowded we sat next to each other "this is probably the only time I'll be going to school with u..."he said with a sad look on his face "because my mom is working on homeschooling me because I get bullied a lot for being gay" "aw Nick I didn't know you're life was like that" I comforted him by hugging him tightly "I get bullied a little to by Matthew he's new" I said God I hate him Nick had a shocked and scared look on his face "w..what's wrong?"I said worried "n...nothing"smiling awkwardly.A/N SHOOK OR WHAT MATTHEWS IN THIS SCHOOL HOLY SHIT BALLS WILL NICK BREAK UP WITH MATTHEW FOR BULLYING RYAN? Stay tuned.