"Was Pretty Shit" - Random Pe...

By AriesAriesAriesAries

Like the title says this book sucks so dont come complaining to me 🤣🤣🤣 no hate to the person who said this... More

Chapter 1: moving day
Chapter 2: The New Girl
Chapter 3: Street Fighting
Authors note please read
Chapter 4: Why did you tell me?
Chapter 5: bad to worse
Chapter 6: The Lake
Not update sorry
Chapter 7: Spider
Authors Note
Chapter 8: parents
Authors note please read
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: A Date to Forget
Chapter 12: Here for You
this story sucks

Chapter 9: Asher

5K 149 9
By AriesAriesAriesAries

Elijah's POV
"I need to get ready for school" I whisper to Max. He didn't respond, but just nodded. I sigh, picking myself off the bed and going over to the workout room. Last night I made the choice to stay with Max instead of going to the fight, we both stayed up till 3 Am talking and I later fell asleep in the guest bedroom, making me extra tired today.
Anyways after getting ready, I drive to school. Luke was waiting at my locker as usual, so I walked up to him.
"I thought you were going to the fight last night?" He says quietly.
"Something came up" I tell him, he nods not bothering to ask about the situation.
"You know what, I think I'm gonna skip today... I stayed up quite late last night" I tell him "you wanna come?"
"Nah, i need the attendance" he says, I nod and walk to the front doors of the school.
"Skipping?" I hear from the left of me. I look to see that kid Asher that I met in art class, leaning against the outside of the building.
"I-I'm s-s-sick " I say acting like a nerd, he pushes himself away from the wall.
"Don't seem very sick to me" he says looking me over, I shrug and continue to walk over to my hidden motorcycle, he follows.
"You caught me" I say not bothering to look at him.
"Mind if I skip with you?" He asks
"It's a free country" I say, dropping my nerdy act. When I finally reach my motorcycle I put the key in and turn it on.
"I don't have a helmet if that's what your waiting for" I tell him, he chuckles and climbs onto the back of the motorcycle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 15.8K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
562K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
60.4K 1.9K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
22.7K 936 27
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...