Chapter 1: moving day

notice: Elijah is a Girl!!!

Elijah's POV
The song Horrible kids by set it off blast through my speakers to wake me up. It was 9 am on a Saturday morning, but today was moving day. Me, my family, and my gang are moving to America.
America was a new start for us. My mum was finally getting the job she wanted, I can finally own my own Garage, and my gang and I were finally making it to the top.
I hop out of bed, take a shower and put on a nightmare before Christmas t-shirt, dark blue/ silver jeans, nightmare before Christmas hat, nightmare before Christmas earrings, nightmare before Christmas gloves, a black and silver necklace, another necklace saying 'nice story bro', colorful rubber band brackets, and black and blue shoes.
After that I put on some eyeliner, silver eye shadow, pink lipstick, and black nail polish. Then I grab a black backpack from my closet and put in my Chapstick, makeup, phone, skittles, lotion, and hair clips.
By the time I'm done getting ready it's already 10:30. I was meeting my mom, my brother, and my gang at the airport at 11:00. So I had 15 minutes to eat. I then grab my mystery skateboard and run down stairs and out the door.
In about 5 minutes I reach Starbucks and get a frappe and a chocolate muffin. It takes me about 5 minutes to eat, then I take off towards the airport.
***
By the time I get there my mom, my brother, and a few of my hand members were boarding the plane, I follow and sit by Macy, one of the best street racer in the gang. We sit and talk for a while until we see the rest of my gang on the plane and we take off.