Master ϟ jicheol

By seraphimeris

❝aren't i cute, master?❞ on-going // © 2017 More

master。℘
one。℘
two。
three。℘
four。
five。℘
seven。℘
eight。℘
nine。
ten。℘
eleven。℘
twelve。
thirteen。
fourteen。℘
fifteen。℘
sixteen。℘
say the name。℘
eighteen。℘
nineteen。
twenty。℘
twenty-one。℘
twenty-two。
twenty-three。℘
twenty-four。℘
twenty-five。
twenty-six。℘
twenty-seven。
twenty-eight。℘
twenty-nine。℘
thirty。℘
thirty-one。
thirty-two。
thirty-three。
thirty-four。℘
thirty-five。
thirty-six。℘
thirty-seven。
thirty-eight。℘
thirty-nine。
fourty。℘

[!]six。℘

1.9K 106 249
By seraphimeris

warning:
pre-smut ahead. or is it smut?
just pls proceed with caution ㅠㅠ
might be longer than the last :3

❦ ❦ ❦

Hinihingal pa si Seungcheol ng makarating siya sa bahay niya. Tumakbo kasi siya, kasi natatakot siya na baka bigla na lang siyang habulin ni Jisoo ng gitara.

He's been there before, don't wanna go there again. Kahit kasi ganun si Jisoo, yung parang kalmado na ewan, bayolente siya pag nagalit. Seungcheol had only seen Jisoo snap once, and it scarred him for life.

Pwera sa mawalan ng bahay at ng kung ano anong luho niya, ang makitang galit si Jisoo ang pinaka-ayaw niyang mangyari. Too scary. Too violent. Too many blood has been shed.

Poor Mingyu was the one sacrificed. RIP.

Huminga muna siya ng malalim at ibinaba si Jihoon (na tulala pa rin) sa sofa bagi dumiretso sa kusina para kumuha ng maiinom. Kumuha rin siya ng inumin ni Jihoon dahil, ewan niya, baka nauuhaw din kasi ito.

"Jihooー wtf!" Agad na sigaw ni Seungcheol ng makita ang pusa niya. A blush crept on Seungcheol's neck up to his hair. Yes, hair. Kasi wala ng space sa mukha niya ang pula.

"Meow~"

There, Jihoon was laying on his back, pawing something imaginary. Tail curling and uncurling continuesly. His ears are up and is twitching.

His nose runny and red, and . . . that is up and is dripping. Hindi naman sa pinagnanasahan ni Seungcheol ang pusa niya. Hindi talaga. Pero kasi, ang kyut tignan. Kulay pink.

"Meow~" Seungcheol has to avert his eyes and shut it off to erase disturbing thoughts that enters his ear. He's not up to bestiality.

Muli siyang huminga ng malalim bago lumapit kay Jihoon. "Jihoonie," tawag niya dito na ikinalingon ng pusa. The feline's eyes were black, pupils was dilated. He looks . . . high.

Tangina Jisoo, ano bang pinakain mo kay Jihoon?! Ano ba kasi yung catnip?!

"You want water?" He offered but the feline jumped backwards and harshly hissed at the water he's holding. As if threatened and afraid.

Walang nagawa si Seungcheol kundi ang itabi ang tubig dahil miski ang magpahawak ayaw ni Jihoon. His eyes wandered at that thing that's twitching and is dripping something on his couch. He coughed.

"Jihoon, let's . . . let's go outside and find something to help you with . . . with that, okay?" Pero bagi pa niya mabuhat si Jihoon ay mabilis itong tumakbo papunta sa kwarto niya.

The door closed with a bang, and Seungcheol's curiousity was sparked. Paano naisara ni Jihoon ang pintuan ng kwarto niya?

With heavy yet cautious steps, Seungcheol walked towards his room. Heart pounding hard on his chest. His hands trembling with something he can't quite put a finger on.

Hinawakan niya ang door knob at pinihit ito. He saw . . . nothing. Masyadong madilim. He popped his head inside, hand roaming on his wall to find the light switch.

"Jiー Jihoon?" He called but no one answered.

Tuluyan na siyang pumasok ng mabuksan niya ang ilaw pero wala si Jihoon. He looked under his bed, on top of his drawer, inside his cabinets but there's ni Jihoon to be found.

Mas kinabahan siya.

Ang hilig mawalaー "Uhmmm," Tila tumayo ang tenga ni Seungcheol ng sa gitna ng nakakabinging katahimikan ay makarinig siya ng tila ungol.

He stopped moving, determined to find the source of sound. His senses were up and sensitive. Inilibot niya rin ang kanyang paningin.

"M-master. . ." He whipped his head at his bathroom door when he heared another muffled sound. This time . . . moaning a name.

Master?

Dahan dahan siyang naglakad papunta sa pinto ng banyo niya. He took a mouthful of air and gulped the lump on his throat. Mabilis niyang pinihit at binuksan ang pintuan.

"Who'sー" His mouth immediately dropped at the sight presented in front of him. His eyes darkening and his mind was being clouded by something. He gulped repeatedly, licking his dried lips.

"Who?" He chocked up.

Napatingin sa kanya ang lalaking nakahiga sa malamig na tiles ng cr niya. The guy let out a low whimper, "M-master. . ."

He watched with intense eyes the way the small guy's hand bobbed up and down on the pink and hard thing down there. Ramdam na ramdam niya ang unti unting paninikip ng pantalon niya. His throat drying up faster than he could keep up.

"U-uh . . ." The guy breathed. Eyes fluttering open and close in a way that seduced Seungcheol. Hindi niya namamalayang humahakbang na pala siya papalapit.

"M-master, ha, S-Seungcheol."

It took all of his self control not to pounce ay the smaller male. It took all of his remaining sanity not to take off his pants and just . . . bang it up the guy's plump buttom.

He stared at the guy's face, taking in his adorable feature that's currently painted with pleasure. Inilagay niya ang kamay niya sa magkabilang ulo nito, habang ang mga binti niyang nasa gilid ng bewang nito.

It looks like he caught his pray and is cornering it. Which is sort of true. Hindi niya alam kung saan galing ang lalaki, and he's too focused on the movement of the guy's hand to pay mind that a tail's currently wrapped around his waist. And that a cat ear's up the guy's head.

His naughty hands traveled down from the smaler male's face down to his stomach that caves in on his touch, to that thing. He wrapped his warm hands in it, thumbing the dripping tip. The guy let out a moan.

"Master. . ."

"Call my name, baby. Call my name."

"S-seungcheol. . . master seung-seungcheol, hnnnn." He can't help but smirk. He liked the surge of dominance pouring down his veins.

Iginalaw niya ang kanyang malalaking kamay sa bagay na hawak niya, each move earning a pleasurable groan from the other male. He licked his lips in satisfaction.

Seeing the smaller male's face crunch in satistfaction, because of him, is making his member hard. Harder.

Inilapit niya ang kanyang mukha sa tenga ng lalaki at marahang kinagat ito, "You like it, baby?"

The guy let out a breathe on Seungcheol's neck making him shudder in delight, "Y-yes, master."

He claimed the guy's lips, pushing his tounge and battling each other, his naughty hands unbuttoning his suffocating pants. Revealing his large budge through the thin fabric of his boxer.

Naramdaman niya ang paglikot ng kamay ng lalaki at hindi niya maiwasang mapangiti sa labi nito, hinuli niya ang kamay nito at dinala sa bagay na iyon. He felt the guy harden in his hand.

"O-oh, f-fuck. . ." He breathe out at agad na napahiwalay sa labi nito ng maramdaman niya ang pakikipaglaro ng kamay nito sa halimaw na nakatago sa boxer niya.

His hand that's still wrapped around the other's member tighten, and the guy groaned louder. Isinuksok niya ang mukha niya sa leeg nito ng maramdaman niyang malapit na siya.

This guy's hand is . . . skillful.

He sucked, licked and bit the milky white skin of the guy, leaving beautiful red marks on it. Leaving his mark on it.

Nang maramdaman niya na ang panginginig nito ay mas lalo niya pang binilisan ang galaw ng kamay niya, "Let's go together, hmm, baby?"

The guy just nodded his head. Too drowned in the pleasure his master was giving him. "M-master h-hnggg," The guy trembled more and more and more . . . and a white sticky load was released in his shirt. Napasandal na lang siya ng maramdaman niyang tinakasan siya ng lakas. His pants was sticky. And his whole body was covered with beads of sweat.

He felt sleep take over him and he snuggled closer to the other male for warmth, not minding that they're currently laying on the bathroom tiles.

"I'll find Jihoonie later. . ."

❦ ❦ ❦

• /hides in a closet/

• pls dont judge (/ω\) i tried

• im bored so i decided to write. . . i didn't know that this will result in. . . omyghad

• yung catnip po ay yung parang drugs ng mga pusa hahaha, it sometimes makes them horny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thou i don't know if it's just for cats

• goodbye world /dies/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 132 49
Enjoy
136K 209 21
Smut May mga wrong grammar lang po dyan pag pasensyahan nyo🙂
Masahista By Luci

Short Story

10.6K 3 9
R18
847K 40.5K 60
Dominique Selenophile * Mikaela Rielle