Addison Winchester (Now Compl...

By LillyTheTurtle

"Looking for something?" A chill voice sounded from behind me. Whipping around the man who stood behind me he... More

Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
Witchy Winchester
War of the Winchesters

Chapter 25

15.3K 408 21
By LillyTheTurtle

"You really got stabbed?" He asked, taking another large bite off his third piece of pizza. I nodded as I sat my paper plate down on the bed next to my legs. He may have only been living here for the last month, give or take a few weeks, but it was long enough to find a good pizza joint. After we ordered the food I started catching him up on the last five years.

"Yeah, the guy didn't bring the knife out until the last second. I would have seen it before hand but the second he pulled it out he used it." I shrugged

"You know we've had a lot of injuries growing up but being stabbed was never one of them."

"Well the things we dealt with didn't exactly use knives, so it makes sense." He nodded.

"And he didn't take you to the hospital? I understand you not wanting to go but if I some random dude that just watched a teenage girl get stabbed I would have gotten her help."

"I was aware enough to convince him not to take me to the hospital, I knew you guys were close enough to finding me that if I got signed into the hospital Dad would find me and I would have been right back to where I started. So I got him to help me back to my motel room and I patched myself up." I laughed at the memory. Spencer had been so freaked out, he kept going on about the risks of infections, that I might have hit a major organ and that I needed a doctor.

"So that's how the two of you got together?"

"Well, he kept coming back to check on me and I decided I liked him enough to stay and see where it would go." I folded my hands over my stomach and crossed my legs. Sam was sitting on the other bed. He didn't look anything like he did when he was younger. I was a little upset I didn't really get to see him grow up but he turned out alright.

"Did you tell him about the monsters?" I licked my lips before answering.

"No...Spencer is all about fact and reason...I don't think he would, no I don't think he could believe in the supernatural unless he saw it for himself." I shook my head. "I love him and I know he loves me and I don't want him to have to worry about the things that go bump in the night. I know that keeping that from him is basically keeping my entire childhood from him and it will come back to bite me in the ass but I'll cross the bridge when I come to it." I sighed and my mood dropped. One thing that I really don't like about being pregnant is the fact that when something upsets me it really upsets me. Like the other day Spencer told me there wasn't any cookies left and I burst into tears.

"Are you crying?" Sam asked, moving over from the other bed. I looked up at him confused before rising my hand to my cheek and sure enough they came back wet.

"These fucking hormones are driving me fucking crazy." I'm not sure if you can tell but I tend to curse when I get upset. Sam jumped at my outburst but sat down on the edge of my bed. He looked confused and I noticed that he also had the confused puppy look that Spencer pulled off so well. "If I cry for no reason one more time I'm going to kill someone." And just like that I went from sad to angry. I liked anger better then being sad. At least when I'm angry I can punch something and feel better.

"Hormones?" He asked.

"Oh I didn't tell you?" How the hell did I forget to mention that little tidbit of information. "I'm pregnant."

"Oh..." I wanted to laugh at his expression but that seemed rude. He looked down at my stomach and back up at my face. "You're having a baby?" The words sounded weird when he said it like that. A baby, didn't really seem real. Like I know that there is a small child inside of me but it didn't feel like a baby. It's hard to explain but I answered him anyway.

"I wasn't aware that 'pregnant' had any other definition." He thought about it for a second and I found myself already having a good idea of what he was going to say, "I'm sure there's another definition but Spencer is the only one allowed to correct me." I held my hand up.

"Dad must have been pissed." He was smiling and I found myself following after him. "I mean we all thought you were dead so hearing that were out living your life the way you wanted to and not having to worry about the monsters..."

"Again, sorry about the whole 'making you all think I was dead thing' and dad wasn't as mad as you would think." I bit the inside of my lip as I thought about it. "He was livid when he first found me, Dean said exactly what you just said but he was really pissed off about it. Like I thought he was going to start throwing punches." He made a sound of surprise but didn't say anything, "Anyway the second time he came he...I think he really wanted to be angry but he couldn't. And Dean wasn't there the second time, I haven't heard anything from him and I don't think I will."

"What do you mean 'he couldn't'? Dad is always angry, it's just who he is."

"I think I reminded him to much of mom. He just kept looking at me like he didn't know what to say or how to act. It was really awkward, especially when Spencer got home and Dad wanted to ask him a ton of questions." I rolled my eyes. "Not to mention I think me being pregnant really threw him through a loop."

"It's weird to think you're having a kid." He wrinkled his nose. "I mean last time I saw you, you were 15 and now you're pregnant I can see how that might skew things..." He trailed off.

"Well it's kind of hard to ignore." I moved my hands away from my stomach and gestured to the growing bump. I really don't know how he didn't see it before.

"It doesn't really look like a baby bump, more like you just had one too many burgers." I tossed one of the pillows that were behind me at his face. He swat it away and laughed at me.

"First of all I have never looked like I've eaten more then just the right amount of burgers and second of all do not laugh at me because I will beat you up. Baby or no baby." He laughed again but didn't make anymore comments.

"So, do you know if you're having a boy or girl?" Ah, this question again.

"This kid doesn't seem to want us to know. The last two times we've gotten an ultrasound the baby hasn't been in the right position and ultrasounds cost an arm and a leg so we decided to wait until the baby's born to find out." I shrugged it off even though not knowing in killing me inside.

"Not even born yet and already driving you crazy."

"Sounds like they take after our side of the family." I grabbed another piece of pizza from the box and started eating it. "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." I mumbled the last part into my pizza.

"So did dad like your boyfriend?" I shook my head and swallowed the pizza.

"I don't think he did. Spencer isn't exactly what dad would approve of. Spencer is more scared of guns then anything else. I had to help him pass his gun test thingy and that was the first time I ever convinced him to even pick one up. He's not a large person, well he is with height but not in the sense that he could beat anything or anyone up. The only think that he's really got going for him with dad is that he's really good a poker." Just as he was about to say or ask something else my phone decided to scream. Both of us jumped and Sam grabbed it from where it sat on the little bedside table. He handed me the angry phone. Spencer's name stared up at me.

"Hey, I thought you wanted me to call you before I went to bed?" I took another bite from the already half eaten piece of pizza, don't judge me, it's my favorite.

"We've got a case there." He said suddenly, there wasn't any 'hey' or 'how's it going?'

"Wait, here? Like in Palo Alto?" I leaned forward and Sam gave me another confused look. "I thought you checked to make sure that nothing big was going on here? I remember you talking about it."

"A women went missing last night and we believe that its connected to some other kidnappings." I could almost see the bags under his eyes through the phone. He sounded exhausted and I knew that I was part of the reason for that. The nightmares only seem to be getting worse and nothing I do makes them any better. I still haven't told Spencer what they're about but I think he's got a pretty good idea that it's got something to do with my mothers 'passing.' I don't know how he made the connection but he did. He tried to get me to talk to him about it but I feel like if I tell him my fears about what will happen that he'll think I'm crazy. That conversation would just open too many doors that I'm not comfortable unhinging just yet. Talking about it was dad was one thing, and maybe Sam but both of them know what happened, hell they were both there. Of course Sam was way to young to remember anything but still.

"You should get some sleep on the plane if you can." I suggested softly. "You can't keep pushing yourself like this."

"I'm fine."

"Spencer, you of all people know the risks of not sleeping. I don't know any major ones off the top of my head but I feel like death is one of them."

"Sleep deprivation can lead to chronic health problems like high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke." He finished his reciting with a loud yawn.

"See, and all of those can lead to death so please get some sleep if you find yourself with some time. You can't catch the bad guys if you're falling over and passing out." I took another bite of pizza before adding, "I'm sorry that I've been keeping you up." He made sounds of protest. "Nope, I know that you hasn't been able t sleep because of my nightmares and when you're out on cases you don't have time to sleep. Anyway, don't worry about me, I'll be fine and you better be careful because if you get hurt I'll flip my shit."

"That statement made absolutely no sense."

"I mean if you get hurt heads will roll." Spencer was about to say something else but Morgan called him form somewhere in the background. I heard something about wheels up. I couldn't make out how long but Spencer decided to end the conversation there.

"I've got to go."

"I know." We exchanged goodbyes and I tossed the phone down next to me. I sat up and moved my legs so I sat Indian style. "So, you wanna hear about what happened with 'Uncle' Rodney?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.7K 72
Angel Millie Winchester, eldest of the Winchester clan, had to grow up exceptionally early at the age of 6 to help care for her brothers (4 year old...
4.3K 102 8
sam and dean winchester are two delusional, serial killers who believe they're ridding the world of horrible monsters. the team at the bau has to fin...
43.3K 918 9
(Criminal Minds / Supernatural Crossover) You've been on a hunting trip, and you haven't been home in a few days. You've decided to take a week's vac...
246K 5.5K 50
Adopted daughter of Aaron Hotchner joins the BAU. Harper Vincent, naturally reserved with her head always in her sketchbook. Spencer Reid, naturally...