Perfect Chemistry

Av naichag

Gaby was that seventeen years old girl who has known nothing in life other than pain. Well, not until her boy... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 6 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 7 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 7 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( R-Rated )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 19 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 19 ( Part 3 )
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 25 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

7.7K 311 81
Av naichag

*** Naomi's POV ***

My son taught me the importance of life. I had to watch fighting to survive each single day. One day, he's feeling well and the other one, he's suffering. I wished I could take the pain away from him. Last time, in Sasha's birthday party that turned out into a wedding proposal between her and Jeffrey, I realized something extremely important. No one who is healthy should be leaving unhappily. For my son, I had to fix the relationship between Gabriela and Cashmere. I've seen how they looked at each other. I've seen the sadness in their eyes. It hurt because I screwed up their relationship. I put their love in question. For my son, I had to fix it. I would never be happy with myself or with Lucky if I crossed my arms, watching these two suffering quietly.

I begged Lucky to help me find the address of Gabriela's place without asking Cash. I didn't want him to know just if things don't go well with her. Lucky couldn't succeed. I had to ask to Sasha then. No other choice. I called her number.

-" What is-it you want from me, Naomi?" That was her way of saying hello. I took a deep breath.

-" Hey, Sasha. I feel guilty that your bro is now single. I was thinking of going to visit Gaby and beg her to take him back. Can you please give me her address?" I asked. I was hoping that she would just let out the address and keep her nasty comments for herself. Well, that was too much to ask from Sasha.

-" You want her address so you can go mess up everything some more? Plan failed. Not going to happen." She said. Ugh. Calm down, Naomi. Take it easy.

-" Sasha, all I'm asking is for the address. I'm not going to do anything other than talking to her about getting back with him." I was trying to stay nice to my son's aunt.

-" You do not know what guilt is, Naomi. You never showed that you regret anything. I know what you're about. I'm not going to give you that address. Period. Good bye." She was about to hang up.

-" Do you know what guilt is, Sasha? Do you regret sleeping with Jizzy on Jeffrey? If you did, you wouldn't take that expensive ring from. I know you haven't tell him. If you did, he would've never propose to you." I said.

-" That's none of your business." She said.

-" My life, my mistakes are no business of yours either. Give me that damn address before I do something that you might feel sorry about. Don't push me." I really was tired of hiding shit for her.

-" I'm not scared of you. I'll give you the address and you need to lost my number after that." I sucked my teeth. I wrote down the address and hang up without saying thank you. My sister came to visit, so I let Andrew with her and drove to Gabriela's place. I knocked at the door and she opened it after a good two minutes. She had a big leather jacket and a white short.

-" What are-you doing here?" I was ready to hear scream, mad and everything, at me. But, she was calm. Way too calm for a woman who found me with her man.

-" We need to talk." I said. She put her hands on her hips. Not like a way of giving me attitude. She looked in pain. Actually, she looked pale.

-"  It's a bad time. I'm busy." She said.

-" I know you don't want to see me but I need you to forgive me so I can breath again. I feel so guilty. Please, go back in Cash's house. I'm not living there anymore. He needs you...." It looked like she wasn't listening. Her eyes were almost closed. I asked: " Are-you okay Gaby?" She couldn't answer me because she was about to fall on her face. Thank God I had time to catch her before she did.

-" I'm feeling dizzy." She said.

-" What's wrong with her?" I turned around and saw a tall, very handsome guy walking toward us.

-" I don't know. We were talking and she almost passed out. She said that she's dizzy...." I explained. The guy's eyes widened and he ran to hold her.

-" There's blood in her shorts. We need to go to the hospital now." He screamed. I looked down and saw that the front part of her shorts were turned red from blood and it was running down her legs.

-" It's nothing. She's having her period." I said. All she needed to do was clean herself and put on some pads. Guys. *Shake my head*

-" No. She's pregnant." The guy exclaimed. What??? Gabriela is pregnant? I thought she was sterile. Oh my gosh! We really needed to go to the hospital now. She's having a miscarriage.

-" I fell on the stairs when I was running to find a jacket to wear so she wouldn't see my belly. Carlos, I don't wanna lose that child. Please." Gaby cried on his chest.

-" We're going to the hospital. You're not going to lose the baby. I promise." He said. Promise was a huge word. I didn't want her to lose the baby because she might being carrying my son's little hero.

-" I'll follow you guys." I said. I hopped in my car and trying to drive as fast as the guy.

***  Cashmere's POV ***

The guys and I met again but this time it was at Lucky's place. I didn't want to stay in Atlanta any longer. I had to finish one time for good with Mike and all the Ghost Shadows members so I can go back to Dallas to my people. I couldn't stand seeing Gabriela every single days at school and not talk to her. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now. She was no sweet angel like before. I knew that she hated me. There's only so much a guy could take. I was going to take those niggas on a trap. They'll curse the day that their mothers brought them into this world. I presented the plan to my guys. They agreed to be a part of it.

-" I have to take that phone in private." Lucky said and walked out of the room.

-" Am-I the only one suspecting that dude?" Jizzy asked. That guy had suspicions on every damn soul.

-" He looks cool to me." Jeffrey said. That was trust. I gave him as my best friend, brother-in-law to never trust no one. I told him not to even trust me that been by his side since we were toddlers. He failed many times.

-" What are-your suspicions?" I asked. It was never a crime to get more informations.

-" He doesn't answer phone calls in front of us now. I think he's hiding something." Jizzy said.

-" It might be Naomi calling him. He wouldn't want Cash to hear their conversation. It's already a big thing to be friend with the guy who smashed your girl." Jeffrey said. He had a point. Not until my phone rang and it was Naomi. Who was Lucky talking to then? I hesitated before answering her call. Maybe, something is wrong with my son.

-" Hello? Is-everything okay with Andy?" I asked.

-" Andrew is fine. The one who is not okay is Gabriela." She said. I jumped on my feet.

-" What's wrong with Gaby?" I asked with worries.

-" I just found out that she's pregnant. We're running to the hospital now because she's bleeding. I think she's a miscarriage." Naomi said. My heart stopped beating. Gaby is pregnant. Why didn't she tell me? Oh my gosh! I'm going to be a Dad again. That's a miracle. Wait! Naomi said that she's bleeding. I needed to go to the hospital now. I asked Naomi what hospital she was in and ran out without even saying a word to the guys. I didn't have time to. I just hoped everything is okay with her.

I got to the hospital in like ten minutes. Of course I didn't follow speed limits. I just hoped I didn't find a dog trying to cross the road or a police car. Naomi got on her feet once she saw me. They told me what room Gaby was in. It wasn't difficult for me to find it. I stopped before entering inside. I was scared.

-" Oh my gosh!" I heard an unfamiliar voice said. I was nervous.

-" What is-it doctor? What's wrong with my child?" I heard Gaby asked. She might be really worried. Maybe, I should wait a little more. I didn't want to agitate her more.

-" No, the baby is fine. I'm just surprise that I can already see the sex of your baby. Do you wanna know?" She asked. Both Gaby and I sighed.

-" Of course, I wanna know." She said.

-" I can see a little penis. Right there. You guys are having a boy." She said. I jumped in happiness. I was having another champion. Wait, did-she say guys? What does-she mean by that? I pushed the door opened and walked in.

-" Actually, he's...." Gaby stopped talking when she saw me and her mouth stayed open. I looked down at that belly then at her shocking face impression. That guy stood by the head of bed. He didn't say a word.

-" What is-that guy doing here?" I asked with a serious tone.

-" The question is what are-you doing here? Oh! I know. Naomi had to open her big mouth." Gaby said.

-" I'm glad she did your work for you. When were-you going to tell me that you're carrying my damn baby? My son?" I asked. She looked at her tummy then at me.

-" I better leave you guys alone for a while." The doctor said.

-" Please stay, Doc. He's the one leaving. He doesn't have any reasons whatsoever to be here." Then she turned her head to stare at me. She added: " It's not your baby. It's mine."

-" And mine." The guy next to her finally opened his mouth to say some bullshit. His baby? He wished.

-" Carlos..." Gaby began but he interrupted her.

-" It's okay, mi amor. He would've find out sooner or later." He said to her. Then to me: " Can you please leave now? We need to talk to the doctor in private."

-" Not until Gaby told me that it's all a big lie. Tell me he's just crazy, babe." I took a step forward. He took her hand into his.

-" Carlos is not crazy, Cash. It's not your baby that I'm carrying. It's his." Gaby said, putting her head down. I felt like punching that guy so hard that he passed through the wall. I chose to be a decent man instead.

-" Okay. Okay." I only said and walked out of the room. I heard Gaby sniffing. Oh please! I felt like yelling at her or even beat her up. But, I wasn't that kind of guy when it comes to dealing with women. One thing for sure is that I didn't want to ever lay my eyes on her again. I would love to hate her in that moment.

Naomi smiled when she saw me.

-" How things went?" She asked.

-" It happens that I was a fool for listening to you and come here." I simply said. She looked like she was confused.

-" You guys didn't make up?" She asked. I ignored her question and walked out of the hospital. I was going to used that rage inside of me to defeat my enemies.

________________________________________

What do you think? Do you think Naomi is changing? Ain't Sasha annoying you too? Do you think Lucky really have something to hide? And that final conversation between Cash, Gaby ND Carlos? What's your opinion.

Short chapter? I know. I'm sorry. It's all I could write for now. I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Share. Thanks did the support.

I dedicated this chapter to @TiffanySchmitt4 because her mind was kind of reading mine and it pushed me to agree with my decision of writing this chapter like this. Thanks love.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

571 48 25
This is a story about 17-18 year old's lives and how who they are sometimes isn't accepted and how it really affects them. Its also about surprise, a...
56.4K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
6.7K 486 22
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...