It Only Takes Once

By Its_Imani

Shakayln Smith, a 26 year old lawyer, goes out one night in three years and finds herself pregnant by kingpin... More

It Only Takes Once (Chapter 1)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 2)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 3)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 4)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 5)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 6)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 7)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 8)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 9)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 10)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 11)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 12)
Attention!!
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 13)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 14)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 15)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 16)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 17)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 18)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 19)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 20)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 21)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 22)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 23)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 24)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 25)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 26)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 27)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 28)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 30)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 31)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 32)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 33)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 34)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 35)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 36)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 37)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 38)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 39)
It Only Takes Once (Chapter 40)
It Only Takes Once (Epilogue Part I)
It Only Takes Once (Epilogue Part II)
It Only Takes Once (Epilouge Part III)

It Only Takes Once (Chapter 29)

215K 4.3K 1.5K
By Its_Imani

One Week Later :

"Baby, would you leave me alone." Khadarious complained while he tried to push me off of him.

"I'm just so proud of you." I gushed before holding his face in my hands and kissing him all over his face again. After I finished kissing all over him, I hugged him.

"Thank you babe, but for real baby, you're smothering me with your chest." He grinned before poking his tongue out and then licking my right breast.

"Shut up." I laughed hitting him upside his head and then pushing his head away from my chest.

"Give Daddy some sugar." He said puckering up his lips.

"Nah." I said shaking my head before smirking.

"Forget you." He mugged. "Crusty lips ass girl."

"Excuse me, yo cripple ass does not want to start with me." I said rolling my eyes and then licking my lips to make sure they weren't ashy or dry.

"How many times do I have to tell you and your big headed sisters." He stressed. "I'm incapacitated, not cripple." He huffed.

Before I could respond there was a knock at the door.

"You guys ready to go?" Dr. Franklin asked after he'd knocked on the door and pushed it open.

"Yes, finally." I said jumping up off of the arm of the chair Khadarious had been sitting on.

Khadarious had been to therapy three times and he's already making a tremendous amount of progress. He still can't walk or fully move it, but he now has feeling in his toes and certain areas of his leg.

He can get around pretty well on crutches or simply dragging his leg. Sometimes his stubborn ass still tries to hop around on one leg, although it's not safe and his therapist tells him not to.

Does he listen?

No.

He still does it.

"Yeah Doc, I'm ready to get out of here." Khadarious said standing up.

The discharge process was simple and surprisingly easy. We were just waiting on Devin to come around with the car so the nurse could wheel him out.

"Thanks for everything Dr. Franklin, we really do appreciate it." I said hugging him as the nurse wheeled Khadarious out of the room.

"It's my job, I wish the both of you the best of luck." He smiled.

"Thanks Doc, you too." I said returning his smile. "Thanks for not telling Dr. Ross on me." I laughed.

"No problem, you were going to find a way to sneak in either way." He shrugged making me laugh.

"Yeah that's true, thanks again for everything." I said hugging him again. "If you ever need a lawyer, here's my card." I said sliding my card into the pocket of his shirt.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." He laughed. "Good luck with those babies and remember to be a little more patient with Khadarious, he's under a lot of stress and pressure right now." He advised me.

"I will." I nodded backing away from him. "Take care." I called to him before walking in the direction of the elevators where they were waiting on me.

"Can I push?" I asked Nurse Eve once we were in the elevator.

"No running Shakayln." She warned.

"Man." I groaned smacking my lips. "You're no fun." I mumbled.

"Big baby." Khadarious mumbled from his wheelchair while typing away on his phone.

I don't know what he's doing but whatever it is it must be important because he hasn't put his phone down since it went off at three o'clock in the damn morning.

"So, who's that?" I asked hovering over his shoulder as I pushed him out of the elevator.

"Trent." He mumbled with his eyes still trained on his blackberry.

While he was in a coma I learned all of his phones. He had four different phones, all different makes and companies. His iPhone was his personal phone, his blackberry was for all of his illegal business, his Android was his business chain phone, and he also had a prepaid phone, that I didn't know what was used for.

"I hope you're not talking about what I think you're taking about?" I asked raisin an eyebrow referring to his illegal business.

"Nah babe." He said nonchalantly.

"It better not be, or I'll kill you myself." I threatened.

"It's not Shakayln." He assured me.

"Oh, well tell him I said hi." I grinned before kissing his cheek and pushing his heavy ass towards the exit.

"Eve I'm tired." I whined once we got halfway down the long corridor that led to the hospitals exit.

"You're the one that wanted to push." She shrugged.

"But I'm pregnant." I whined.

"You can't use that as an excuse for everything Shak." She snorted after booting me out of the way.

"Thanks Eve." I grinned.

"Yeah, yeah." She said waving me off of her.

"Trent said wassup and that he wants his tamales." Khadarious mumbled over his shoulder.

"Tell him to stop crying over them dang tamales. He shouldn't have left them out, he knows I'm greedy so he set himself up for failure." I laughed. "Speaking of tamales, I'm kind of hungry."

"When aren't you hungry babe?" Khadarious scoffed.

"Rude." I mumbled before hitting him upside his big head.

"You love me though." He sang.

"Ugh don't remind me." I grumbled.

"Yall are so cute." Eve gushed as we walked outside to Devin and our waiting vehicle.

"Don't tell her that, she's gonna get big headed." Khadarious mumbled.

"Aw, thanks Eve." I grinned at her before pinching Khadarious's nipple through his shirt

"I like it rough." He smirked before winking at me, making me laugh.

"Alright y'all be safe." Eve said once we were all situated in the car and ready to go home.

"Yes ma'am, see you soon." I said through the window.

"Don't think I didn't see the way that Doctor was looking at you." He mugged making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up, he's married." I protested, defending Dr. Franklin. "Not everybody has to look at me some type of way." I mumbled.

"I was right about them Deacons wasn't I?" He asked smirking. "And just because he's married doesn't mean he don't look. Hell I'm married and I still be looking at -"

"You be looking at what?" I asked giving him the eye.

"Nothing." He said quickly.

"That's exactly what I thought." I mugged him.

"Girl shut up, don't think you're checking me, I just don't feel like arguing with you." He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Yeah okay." I scoffed.

The whole ride home we listened to the new Beyoncé CD. Since Khadarious's incident I've been falling off as a Beyoncé fan. I was three days late buying the album and I still haven't listened to all of it yet. I'm devastated.

Lord help me.

"Devin shut up, I cant hear." I said busting him upside his head. He was talking loud on the phone and I couldn't focus on the lyrics.

"Shak, it's not even that serious." He mugged me through the rear view mirror before returning to his ugly little phone call.

"It is to me, now shut up so I can sing. Please and thank you." I demanded.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor get into me I've been thinking, I've been thinking Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby? I want you, na na Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby? I want you, na na

Cigars on ice, cigars on ice Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill Flashing lights, flashing lights You got me faded, faded, faded Baby, I want you, na na Can't keep your eyes off my fatty Daddy, I want you, na na Drunk in love, I want you

We woke up in the kitchen saying "How the hell did this shit happen?", oh baby Drunk in love, we be all night Last thing I remember is our Beautiful bodies grinding up in that club Drunk in love

We be all night, in love, in love We be all night, in love, in love

We be all night, and everything alright No complaints for my body, so fluorescent under these lights Boy, I'm drinking, walking in my l'assemblage I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing If you scared, call that reverend Boy, I'm drinking, get my brain right Armand de Brignac, gangster wife New sheets, he sweat it out like washed rags, he wet it up Boy, I'm drinking, I'm singing on the mic 'til my voice hoarse Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard Surfboard, surfboard Grinding on that wood, grinding, grinding on that wood I'm swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body Been Serving all this, swerve, surfing all of this good good

We woke up in the kitchen saying "How the hell did this shit happen?", oh baby Drunk in love, we be all night Last thing I remember is our Beautiful bodies grinding up in that club Drunk in love

We be all night, in love, in love We be all night, in love, in love

Hold up I do say it's the shit if I do say so myself If I do say so myself, if I do say so myself Hold up, stumble all in the house tryna backup all that mouth That you had all in the car, talking 'bout you the baddest bitch thus far Talking 'bout you be repping that 3rd, wanna see all that shit that I heard Know I sling Clint Eastwood, hope you can handle this curve, uh Foreplay in a foyer, fucked up my Warhol Slid the panties right to the side Ain't got the time to take drawers off On sight Catch a charge I might, beat the box up like Mike In '97 I bite, I'm Ike Turner, turn up Baby know I don't play, now eat the cake, Anna Mae Said, "Eat the cake, Anna Mae!" I'm nice, for y'all to reach these heights you gon' need G3 4, 5, 6 flights, sleep tight We sex again in the morning, your breastetests is my breakfast We going in, we be all night

We be all night, in love, in love We be all night, in love, in love

Never tired, never tired I been sippin', that's the only thing That's keeping me on fire, me on fire Didn't mean to spill that liquor all on my attire I've been drinking, watermelon (I want your body right here, daddy, I want you, right now) Can't keep your eyes off my fatty Daddy, I want you

We be all night, in love, in love We be all night, in love, in love

I sang at the top of my lungs. I learned that whole song only after listening to it four times in a row. That's a new record for me.

"Shak, shut the hell up. You sound a mess." Devin fussed.

"No I didn't, I did that and you know it." I said smacking my lips.

"Yeah you did, you sounded like a dying walrus." He complained before mocking me.

We woke up in the kitchen saying "How the hell did this shit happen?", oh baby Drunk in love, we be all night Last thing I remember is our Beautiful bodies grinding up in that club Drunk in love

He sang off key making me mug him although I wanted to laugh.

"That's what you sound like." He laughed before mocking me again.

"Babe, tell him to leave me alone." I whined to Khadarious.

"Man leave her alone before she starts all that whining and crying." Khadarious sighed.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking at him upside his head. "You wanna try that again?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good." He said with an attitude making my eyes get big.

"Oh no, I don't know who the hell you think your getting an attitude with, but it ain't me. You better fix that shit real quick before you be limping on both legs." I told him.

"Don't start all that hooping and hollering Shakayln, I'm really not in the mood to deal with all your theatrics." Khadarious said boredly.

"Oh okay, my bad. Excuse me." I huffed while trying to keep calm. Dr. Franklin said I needed to be patient with him so that's what I was going to do, but he was making it mighty hard.

I ignored him the rest of the ride home. Shit I couldn't even sing along with the rest of the CD anymore because his cripple ass killed my vibe. I don't know if I was overreacting or if it was my pregnancy hormones acting up, but he hurt my feelings.

Cripple ass.

And to think I planned a surprise homecoming party for his ass. I started to call everybody and tell them to go home. But then I thought about it. Let him see how he just talked to me and then when he see's what all I did for him, he'll feel like shit.

I text Shamika to let her know that we were about to turn into the neighborhood so she and everyone else could make sure everything was in place.

"Go ahead in y'all l, I got the bags." Devin said once we pulled up to the house and he let us out.

"Preciate it Bruh." Khadarious said giving him dap before scooting out of the car.

I waited for him to get out if the car and balance himself on his crutches. I made sure I was behind him, that way if he lost his balance, I'd be able to catch him.

"What are you doing?" Khadarious asked when I placed my hands on his waist once he started walking up the steps that led to the house.

"I'm just making sure you don't fall Khadarious." I replied simply.

"I don't need help." He mumbled before pushing my hands away from him.

"Khadarious stop, just walk okay." I sighed not wanting to argue with him. His stubborn ass always has his pride in the way and if he were to fall I wont be able to pick his big cripple ass up.

"Move Shakayln, I'm fine." He said with an attitude.

"Khadarious just walk. Damn." I yelled. "Because if your big ass falls I cant pick you up." I fussed.

"I'm not going to fall, if you would let me go, you'd see that." He explained once he finally saw I was frustrated and pissed off at him.

"Whatever." I huffed rolling my eyes. "I'm just trying to help yo ugly ass and you got an attitude." I mumbled under my breath before moving from behind him and stomping up the steps.

Once I reached the top of the steps I turned and crossed my arms over my belly and watched him struggle up the steps.

"Ready?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him once he finally made it to the top step.

"Yeah." He said breathlessly.

I waited a moment so he could catch his breath before opening the door and leading the way in and closing the door behind him.

"Surprise." They all yelled when he stepped foot into the house.

He smiled before looking back at me over his shoulder. I simply smirked at him before going into the kitchen to make my plate.

While in the kitchen I ran into Maya who was helping serve the food. She offered to make my plate and bring it to me. Thank God because I had to pee and my feet were killing me in these cute little wedges I tried to wear.

It wasn't really a party, it was more of a social gathering with food to welcome Khadarious back home. I invited so many damn people, only people he trusted though, because he's a very private person and doesn't like people knowing where he lays his head.

As long as he had a good time and enjoyed himself, I was good. My sisters, Kamile, Jayde, and Victoria all volunteered to cook, clean, set everything up, and do everything else, so I wouldn't have to. Thank God because my feet and back were killing me already and we just got here.

I've gone to the bathroom six times since we've gotten home, I hate being this pregnant. I cant even get up or sot down by myself, not to mention my everything hurts and my whole body is achy. On top of that I have to deal with a cripple ass husband with a bad attitude, taking care of his manly needs, and two retarded bestfriends.

I sat on the couch alone stuffing my face because I didn't want to be bothered by anybody. People kept trying to speak to me and have conversations, but all I was worried about was this food on my plate.

"Why the long face Booboo?" Devin asked coming to sit by me where I was seated on the couch.

"I can't stand his ass." I grumbled, eyeing Khadarious who was laughing and talking with Justin.

"Why not?" Devin laughed before stealing a nacho off of my plate.

"He's rude as hell, he has that nasty ass attitude every time somebody tries to help him, and he's so freaking stubborn it doesn't even make since." I huffed.

"Well if it helps, he's rude to me too. He cussed me out, all because I tried to help him put his dusty ass draws on." He said with a pitiful, depressed look on his face.

"Devin." I sighed. "He doesn't need help putting on his underwear."

"I know, I wanted to see who's ding a ling was bigger. He's got me by a few centimeters." He shrugged making my eyes widen.

"Devin you are so gay, it's not even funny." I said shaking my head.

"Whatever, you act like you and Tori don't compare titties or ass." He said smacking his lips.

"Because we don't." I said scrunching up my face.

"Oh, well you got her in ass and titties now that you're pregnant." He informed me.

"Stop looking." I said covering my chest with my arm when I saw his eyes start to wander.

"My bad." He laughed. "They were just there, staring me in the face."

"You are so weird." I laughed.

"My mama used to say the same thing." He said shaking his head.

"Shak, he's here." Shamika said coming and sitting on the arm of this expensive ass couch.

"Excuse me, please remove your butt from the arm of my hundred thousand dollar couch." I told her while swatting her butt before standing up from the couch with both of their help.

"My bad." She said following me upstairs to the guest room.

"How was the ride?" I asked her.

"It was good, he is fine girl. How old is he?" She asked making me laugh.

"Too old for you and me." I laughed before opening the door to the main guest room.

"Pops!" I yelled before hugging him as close as my pregnant belly would allow.

He was released from jail two days ago but he wasn't allowed to leave the city until today so Shamika and Rodney went picked him up.

"Hey baby girl." He said kissing the top of my head. "Come on now, don't start that crying. I'm home now, I'm not going anywhere." He said pulling me in for another hug.

"I know, I'm just so happy to see you and Khadarious is going to be so happy too. He doesn't think you're getting out until next week." I smiled while wiping my eyelids.

"I know, I'm glad I got home in time to see my grandbabies born." He said before rubbing my belly and making the twins go wild.

They were wearing my ass out.

"Pops, how old are you?" Shamika asked grinning all in his face.

"Too damn old for you." I said hitting her upside her head.

"I'm legal." She shrugged.

"You need help." I said shaking my head at her.

"Okay, guys it's time." Kamile said poking her head into the room.

"Alright baby, we're coming." Pops told her.

"I'll go get the cake ready." Shamika said before heading downstairs.

"Shakayln let me talk to you for a minute." Pops said stopping me from following after her.

"Okay." I said squatting to sit next to him on the bed.

"I know K.D can be an ass to deal with, and I know you're frustrated with him, but just be patient with him. If he's still acting up I'll beat his ass." He said making me laugh.

"Thanks Pops." I laughed hugging him before he helped me up from the bed. "You ready?" I asked once we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yep, how do I look?" He asked striking a pose and showing off his new Versace outfit.

I had to admit, he did look good.

"If you weren't my father in law, twice my age, and I wasn't pregnant, we'd be together." I informed him, making him laugh.

"You know, I'm not as old as you think I am." He laughed.

"How old are you then?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

Khadarious was twenty six, so he had to be at least forty five or something like that.

"I'll be forty my next birthday." He said making me bust out laughing.

"Stop playing." I laughed before hitting him on his arm. "Phew that was a good one."

"I'm serious." He said making my eyes widen in surprise.

"Pops are you serious?" I yelled at him. "You were like thirteen when he was born?"

"In my defense, his mama was three years older than me." He said throwing his hands in the air.

"Oh my God! Pops I should beat you. What were you doing, thinking about sex at the age of thirteen?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hell I didn't know any better, I busted on the first stroke anyway." He laughed.

"Pops, I cant believe you." I said shaking my head.

"Believe it baby girl." He smirked.

"Alright Pops, c'mon it's time to present your big head son with his cake." Shakayla said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the direction of the kitchen.

I went back into the area where everyone was gathered and went and sat on Khadarious's lap. He put his arm around me and I leaned into him despite me being upset with him. I know he's putting himself under a lot of stress and pressure, because he wants to walk before the babies are born. I know dealing with my nagging, whining, and crying constantly isn't doing anything to help the situation. I've just decided to push my pride aside and stand by him until he gets his shit together. But when he does, he's going to have hell to pay.

"Thank you baby." He whispered in my ear before kissing the side of my face.

"Mmhm." I mumbled before taking the cup that was in his hand and eating the ice cubes.

"Yo gon' stop with all them ice cubes." He laughed referring to my sudden craving of ice.

"I cant help it." I said crunching on the ice.

"Attention everybody." Victoria called coming into the main area. "We have a special surprise for the man of the hour, from his wife."

"Stand up." I said pulling on his hand to get him to stand up. I pulled him into the middle of the room and gave Shakayla the que to let Pops know it was time to come out with the cake.

The look on Khadarious's face when his father came out was priceless. I've never seen him grin so damn hard before in my life. When they finally hugged, I was crying my eyes out, like a damn baby.

They were attached to the hip the rest of the night, wherever Pops went, Khadarious followed and vice versa. They talked, laughed, and joked the whole night. I was a little afraid that I wouldn't see my husband anymore.

When everyone had gone home, the house was clean and quiet, and I was worn the hell out Khadarious and I finally went up to our bedroom to get ready for bed.

"I'm so tired." I yawned while pulling my shirt over my head and leaving me in my tank top.

"Me too baby." He said limping over to me to place his hands on my stomach.

"You enjoy yourself?" I asked putting my hands over his.

"I did baby, thank you again. I really appreciated it." He said kissing my forehead.

"I bet you were surprised to see your Dad walk in huh?" I asked looking up at him.

"Hell yeah. I almost cried, no lie." He laughed. "If you ever tell anybody I just told you that, Imma beat your ass." He said seriously making me laugh.

"Khadarious, there's nothing wrong with crying." I protested smacking my lips. "You're human, everybody cries at some point in life."

"It just ain't for me." He shrugged.

"When's the last time you actually had a good cry?" I asked.

"When my Pops got picked up. They busted down our door, came in and hauled him off without even a second glance at us." He said staring off into space. "That was a long ass time ago though."

"I bet that was tough for you and Kamile." I said rubbing his chest.

"It was, we got over it though." He shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me Pops was that young?" I asked hitting his chest again.

"Because I knew you'd leave me for him." He joked.

"Boy please, you know I ain't going nowhere." I said smacking my lips and then rolling my eyes.

"What I tell you about rolling them eyes Raquel?" He asked calling me by my middle name and then squeezing my ass.

"I don't know Daddy, you tell me." I smirked before moving my hands lower to play with his belt loops.

"I thought you were tired?" He smirked before raising an eyebrow.

"I changed my mind." I mumbled before undoing his belt.

"I see, I'll do all the work tonight, I know you're tired." He mumbled before his mouth attacked mine.

"How?" I asked separating our lips and looking down at his left leg.

"Don't worry about all that, I have my ways." He smirked before dipping his head down to kiss me. The kiss got heated quickly, before I knew it I was completely naked from the waist up.

"Wait baby, hold on, let me go get my Beyoncé CD." I said putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away.

"Shakayln are you serious right now?" He asked with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Yes baby, hold on. It'll be worth it.I'll even do that one trick you like." I promised before pulling a shirt back over my head since Pops was somewhere in the house.

After getting the CD from the living room, I put it into the stereo that was in our entertainment center in our bedroom.

I skipped every song until I got to track number eight. Khadarious's freaky ass would love this.

Let me sit this ass On you Show you how I feel Let me take this off Will you watch me Yes mass appeal Don't take your eyes Don't take your eyes off it Watch it, babe If you like You can touch it baby Do you Do you wanna touch it baby Grab a hold, don't let go Let me know That you Ready

I just wanna show you now Slow it down Go around You rock hard I rock steady

And rock right up to The side of my mountain Climb until you reach my peak baby, peak baby, peak And reach right into the bottom of my fountain I wanna play in your deep baby, deep, deep Then dip me under where you can feel my river flow and flow Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe Don't wash me over until my well runs dry Send all your sins all over me baby, me, baby, me

Rock it 'til water falls Rock it 'til water falls Rock it 'til water falls Bathe in these waterfalls

I do it like it's my profession I gotta make a confession I'm proud of all this space Lemme put it in your face By the way If you need a personal trainer or a therapist I can be a piece of sunshine, inner peace, entertainer Anything else that you may read between the lines You and I create Rockets and waterfalls

Hard rock steady rock hard rock steady Rock hard rock steady rock hard rock steady Don't you know that I give you The loving if you need it I give you my word You can believe it Your love feels like All four seasons Growing inside me Life has a reason Swimming My love, your love lifting Higher harder Got me screaming to the Lord, boy Kiss me Pray we don't overflow Baby I know you can feel it pulse Keeping the peak of my waterfall Rock it baby, rock it baby, rock it 'til the water falls down Damn

And I can't help but love the way we make love Daddy, daddy Ooh child, ooh now Yes Lord Damn baby Driving me cray Cray You ain't right for doing it to me like that daddy Even though I've been a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad girl Tell me what you're gonna do about that Punish me Please Punish me please Tell me what you're going to do with all of this Ass All up in your face Yeah, hell yeah Ride it so deep Ooh my shit's so good it ain't even right I know I'm right Hell yeah you the shit That's why you're my equivalent So sexy

We're so much more than pointless fixtures Instagram pictures Cause soon boy, gonna rock that ching-ching-ching Baby boomers Cyclical trends, tryna fit in Home is where the heart is Goddamnit I'm comfortable in my skin And you're Comfortable in my skin You look so comfortable in my skin Rockets and waterfalls

Let's just say, our night was very eventful and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
380K 13.5K 46
Jasmine is a 23 year old female who is running her own clothing store and raising her knucklehead boy. With their father doing time in prison and the...
220K 5.3K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...
855 22 20
Candy Love 24 years old had had her fair share of relationships. She now understands why people say love hurts. Her ex and many other people in her l...