My Hogwarts Imagines (Taking...

By MirandaHall01

#36 in Grief ~ 6/20/18 #29 in Friendship ~ 10/12/18 #23 in Happiness ~ 11/13/18 WARNING: I WROTE THIS WHEN I... More

My Hogwarts Imagine
REQUEST FORM (A/N) (CLOSED)
Why? (Fred x Reader)
You're My Moonlight (Draco X Reader)
I'm So Sorry (Ron x Reader)
Dangerous Love (Draco x Hermione Smut)
A New Start (Young James x Lily)
Worth It (Professor Lupin x Reader smut)
Confession (Neville x Reader)
Can I have this dance? (Harry x Reader)
Hogwarts Is My Home (Ron, Harry and The Twins x Reader)
You're my sister, of course I care(Sirius Black X Reader)
But Oppisites Attract, Right? (James Potter X Sarah)
Life Of The Party (Blaise Zabini X Lilyana)
You'll Never Change (George Weasley X Reader)
Happy Birthday (Ron X Victoria)
New Memories (Sirius X Reader)
Slytherin Brother (Young Severus Snape X Reader)
You're My One And Only (Harry Potter X Ishita)
This Is What I Call Morning Love (Draco Malfoy X Vanessa)
Valentines (Only HP generation! {SORRY!} X Reader)
I can't! ( Dean Thomas X Reader)
"Study" Partners (Lily Evans X Andy)
Happy Anniversary (James Sirius X Aliluh)
Loving Too Hard (Albus Severus X Emma)
Slytherin Love (Draco X Layke)
Celebration (Draco Malfoy X Saumili)
Persuasive (Tom Riddle X Alice)
Weasley-Potter-Malfoy Family (Hugo Weasley X Samantha)
You Almost Left Me (Harry Potter X Reader Best Friend)
I Love You (Neville X Reader)
Best. Party. Crash. Ever. (Draco X Nicole)
My Hero (Neville X Madelyn)
Competitive Match (James Sirius Potter X Kylee)
Obviously (Snape X Leah)
Reunited Love (Tom Riddle X Shirley Turner)
Not So Mute After All(Harry X Crystal/ Draco X Crystal)
Double Date and Sex (Scorpius X Tessa)
Double Date and Sex Pt.2 (Scorpius X Tessa)
In Memory Of.... The DA & "My Hogwarts imagine"
About Time (James Potter X Arabel)
Truth Or Dare, Potter? (Arielle X Young Sirius)
Play The Part (Blaise Zabini X Aysha)
I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend(Neveah X Harry Potter)

Why? Pt. 2 (Fred x Reader)

1.9K 22 37
By MirandaHall01

Warning: you may cry, you may not. Don't know.
Btw, Fred and George's middle names were never mentioned but they are believed to be Fabian and Gideon soo... Fred will be Gideon. Thanks loves!
PS: It didn't say Fred's favorite flower so I chose for him.

Guide:
(Y/o) = Your Outfit (outfits above or to the side)
(Y/n) = Your Name

Word count: 1025

Your POV

Walking slowly down the rows of headstones, your heeled ankle boots making soft thumping sounds, you stopped short at one in particular headstone.

Here lies Frederick Gideon Weasley

DOB: April 1, 1978

DOD: May 2, 1998 (age 20)

Loving family and friend. Known as Freddie or as 1/2 of a whole idiot

Loyal Gryffindor, Order Of Phoenix and DA member. He will be missed and remembered by everyone.

Wiping away a few stray tears, you smoothed out your black (y/o) and kneeled onto the cold, hard ground, the grass crushing under your weight.

"I'm so sorry Freddie." You whispered out loud, touching the cold marble stone. Bringing out your wand, you drew a circle, making a vase full of Fred's favorite flowers appear in front of the tomb. "Look Freddie," you chuckled softly as you made sure the vase holding the orange and yellow petaled flowers known as Dahlia flowers, filled with water.

"Remember you told me why these were your favorite flowers?" You smiled sadly, remembering when he told you that.

~ flashback ~

"(Y/n), I never told you my favorite flower." Fred muttered as he looked over at you from his position on the ground as you sat on the swing in the garden. Turning your head to look at him, you nodded for him to go on.

"My favorite flower is a Dahlia." You stopped swinging to allow him to sit by you. "And why is that?" You questioned, genuinely curious. He smiled softly before saying " 'When given as a gift, the dahlia flower expresses sentiments of dignity and elegance. It is also the symbol of a commitment and bond that lasts forever.'"

You looked at him confused before he went on. "Dad told me about them once and it reminded me of you. Of me. Of us, how our friendship has grown over time and how I'd never change it for anything. You're my best friend and like my little sister." You smiled as he hugged you, happy to know that he saw you as family too.

~ End Flashback ~

Shaking the memory, you looked at the flowers once more before sighing and changing the topic. But how could you change a topic with a headstone? You had no idea, but you were lonely and have been going crazy.

"I know you told me not to wear dark colors to your gravesite when we talked about it all those years ago but when have I ever been the one to listen?" You smiled softly as the wind rustled, lifting your dress/shirt slightly an inch before you pulled it back down. "I wish you were here. Oh how I wish more than anything you were here with George and I, Fred. We're a mess without you even if its been three years." You felt more tears cascade down you face. Feeling a presence behind you, you turned your head and saw Fred.

"W-what?!? But... You're d-dead." You stuttered out, not believing he was there. Standing up quickly, you stared at him. He smiled softly and nodded. "You see, there's this thing called being a ghost" Fred joked as humor danced in his eyes. "But anyway, yes I'm dead but I had to see you. And yes, you are stubborn. Bloody hell (y/n)! That color is such a depressing color!" You laughed as you wiped away a tear. "I'm always there or always here, always in your heart." As he said heart, he pointed to your chest. More tears and more sobbing, you were back on the floor, not caring if your clothes got dirty.

"(Y/n) please don't cry. Tell George... Don't worry, I'm going to heaven. Tell him, that I know because him and I are the Holy Spirit. Get it? Because he's holey and I'm.... Dead. Please don't cry over me." Fred said as you only cried harder until you laughed softly at what he said. "Of all jokes, you come up with that for Holey and dead? Pathetic, absolutely pathetic." You commented before looking up at him.

"Y-you promise you'll always be there for me?" You questioned, wiping your tears as you finally calmed down mere minutes later. He only smiled sadly before motioning you to stand up. Standing back up, you looked him straight in his brown eyes. "The unbreakable vow. Do they work on spirits?" You questioned yourself, but Fred heard and chuckled. You could feel chills as he went to hug you but went through.

"Right.. I forgot that happens." He chuckled sadly before turning back with a full blown smile and his eyes twinkling with happiness. "Of course I'll always be there. You don't need an unbreakable vow to tell you that." As he said that, you smiled even more.

"I have to go, but I'll always be with you, remember that." You nodded once, tears gathering in your eyes as he turned to walk away. Before he disappeared though, he looked back at you with a mischievous smile. "Thanks. For everything. Also, the Dahlia's. They're beautiful. Mischief manage, my dear ninja princess." At that, he was whisked away by the wind, leaving only an aching feeling in your heart.

"I'll always solemnly swear..." You muttered softly, leaving the graveyard happier than you have been in years. Your question why was now over.

Y'all, I honestly cried making this. Sorry if its bad though, I'm tired, its 1:35 am and I'm sick. So if updates are slow or the chapters aren't that good, then please just understand I've been sick for almost 2 weeks. Thanks loves! XX ~ MBear.
~2017

Wow. Nearly 3 years later and this chapter still sucks but I know people like it so I'm not gonna delete it.
~Mandy 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.3K 30
*completed* *** Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, A smile, A kind word, A listening ear, An honest compliment, Or the smallest act of...
11K 406 37
**MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS FOR HOGWARTS LEGACY*** POV: Second Person, Girl - Great for Role-Play Read Hogwarts was falling. Fig was dead. Lodgok was dead...
37.7K 1K 30
Ominis Gaunt x Reader: 18+ Smutty scenes officially begin towards the end of Chapter Nine if you want to skip ahead, but Chapter Seven is where the t...
2.6K 46 61
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...