Lights, Camera & Kiss! (ʟıʟᴏ...

By MissPayne1999

Louis Tomlinson. His dad is Mark Tomlinson, the spot light of Hollywood. Louis lived the life because of his... More

Lights, Camera & Kiss!
cнαρтεr 1
cнαρтεr 2
cнαρтεr 3
cнαρтεr 4
cнαρтεr 5
cнαρтεr 6
cнαρтεr 7
cнαρтεr 8
cнαρтεr 9
cнαρтεr 10
cнαρтεr 11
cнαρтεr 12
cнαρтεr 13
cнαρтεr 14
cнαρтεr 16
cнαρтεr 17
cнαρтεr 18
cнαρтεr 19
cнαρтεr 20
AN

cнαρтεr 15

6.3K 414 27
By MissPayne1999

The star of This Is Us - Louis Tomlinson spotted getting cosy with co-star Eleanor Calder after speaking out about his boyfriend, Liam Payne (aged 19)

Hours after making things official with his new boyfriend Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson was spotted in a night club, arms busy with Eleanor Calder. No sign of his new boyfriend anywhere. 

Sources tell us, "Tomlinson was quite attached to Calder, couldn't keep his hands off her. They were attached from the hip" , Have the new couple broken up already?

Another source tells us that, "They definitely snogged for a while i-"

"What are you doing?" Harry snapped as he grabbed the newspaper off Liam's hands. He wasn't stupid, he'd read then newspaper this morning; he wasn't blind either, he could see the tears pricking at the corners of Liam's eyes. 

Harry stood helplessly for a minute, eyes roaming over Liam. The door to the kitchen burst open and Andy stepped, phone in his hand. Harry could make out a similar article on his small screen and he turned to glare at Andy before he could say something.

"Did he find out" Andy mouthed.

He gestured towards Liam, who sat frozen in his chair, eyes fixed on the newspaper in Harry's hands. Harry nodded and glanced back at Liam; he couldn't understand whether he was more angry or sad. 

"Li?" 

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Harry asked. 

"Fine, why'd you ask?" Liam shook his head, biting harsly on the inside of his lip as he stood up, pushing the chair back furiously as he stormed out of the kitchen. He walked into his room, locking the door behind him. 

He knew either Harry or Andy would come in. And he didn't want to talk. 

When Liam was just about to bang his head against the wall and let himself cry, his phone rang. A frown appeared on his face when he saw Louis' name flashing on the screen. Should he?

"Hi" Liam said, his voice dripping with venom. He couldn't care less. He had enough of Louis and everything else that involved him. He was stupid to ever think that maybe Louis felt the same about him. 

"Lia- Are you okay?" Louis asked and Liam could feel his frown in his voice.

"Fine, why did you call?"

"Di-id you read the ar- no forget about it. Err-"

"Louis, why did you call?" Liam snapped, he was so close to disconnecting the phone right then and there.

"I want to- No, I need to see you" Louis replied.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, meet me at the cafe around the corner from your house in 10 minutes?" Louis asked. 

"Okay" 

"So where's your girlfriend?" It's the first thing that slipped out Liam's mouth as he walked up to Louis, who was standing outside the cafe. He looked around, pretending to be interested in Louis' so called girlfriend. 

"What?" Louis asked, eyes going wide as he stared at Liam, who even refused to look his way. 

"Your girlfriend, Louis. You know, the one you went to the night club with yesterday" Liam said, offering Louis a (sarcastic) smile. He wasn't going to let Louis have the satisfaction of hurting him. 

"You know?"

"Course I do, it's everywhere" 

"Will you stop doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Acting like you don't care!" Louis snapped, he grabbed Liam's wrist to pull him closer because he knew Liam would walk away the first chance he got. And he needed to explain himself, not have Liam running away from him. 

He was already kicking himself for doing this and he just needs Liam to understand him. 

"Because I don't care" Liam snapped, putting a block on his heart. Closing his eyes in pain, he was desperately clutching on to Louis' hand and he wanted to let go but he couldn't. Couldn't get himself to let go off Louis' hand that was so  warm and comforting.

"Turn around" Louis whispered, "And say that to my face. Go on, tell me you don't care while looking into my eyes"

"Why did you call me here?" Liam asked. He couldn't do what Louis was asking him to, but he knew he would chicken out the minute he looked into his eyes. Because he did care, so much. 

"I said turn around and look at me, Liam" Louis whispered.  This time he grabbed Liam's shoulder, turning him around; his hands slid up to his cheeks, holding them firmly as he looked into Liam's eyes not letting them move even for a second. 

"Louis don-" 

"Tell me you don't care who I go out with or who I see" Louis repeated, he brushed the pad of his thumb lightly against Liam's bottom lip to stop himself from kissing Liam instead. 

When Liam stayed silent, Louis got his answer and he couldn't help but let a grin tug at his own lips and then pull Liam closer. Before Liam could say anything, Louis was leaning in, pressing lips against his own. 

Liam didn't get much time to think about it before Louis' tongue licked into his mouth causing him to gasp loudly as he let his hands travel down to Louis' hip, holding him steady against him. Liam knew he will probably find a picture of this moment in the news the next day but he couldn't care less. He wanted to kiss Louis forever - have his lips sucking on his like that forever.

Louis frowned, grip tightening on Liam when he felt wetness against his own cheek, he pulled away a tiny bit to find tears streaming down Liam's face. 

"I know what I did but give me another chance?" 

Liam looked at him, eyes wide and cheeks rosy red. He sucked in air before he let out a silent nod.

=================

Okay....so yeah another update...I like writing this one...to be honest, I prefer writing Lilo over Ziam so yeah....but Ziam is still my otp ^-^

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE      [ 65+ ]

COMMENT      [ 8+ ]

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 12.2K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
21K 738 24
The Ortolans dinner ends the way it should have. Mizumono/Season 3 canon divergence #1 hannigram! #1 nbchannibal! ***WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS M...
7.7K 571 5
."If anything happened to my love, just so you know, may the devil have mercy, because I certainly wont."
16.6K 349 35
Bellweather is defeated and the predators and prey are living in peace and harmony. Judy and Nick are the best of friends!Nick also starts realizing...