cнαρтεr 9

≥Ö‿Ö≤

==================

Liam gets the first cab that comes his way. He refuses to believe that he is crying and that the tears are falling down his face but tears are streaming down his face and he can't stop them. The driver gives him a worried look when he tells him where to go but Liam just brushes him off and stares out of the window. 

Wrong.

That was the only word that was running through his mind. Every thing related to that word just racing through and it made him want to curl further into himself. 

He was wrong for believing that Louis Tomlinson could ever be nice or lovable. He was wrong for believing that Louis Tomlinson was every truthful to him. He was wrong for even thinking he could like Louis Tomlinson. 

Liam hates him.

But he doesn't want to especially when his mind races back to that night on his door step, with Louis' lips on his forehead. But he stops himself from even thinking about that moment because fuck, it was nothing but a lie. 

By the time Liam reaches home, he is calm but he still wants to just curl up on his bed and cry like a fucking teenage girl. It's just that his heart hurts so much and he doesn't know why. 

When did he get so attached to Louis?

He doesn't know. He doesn't want to know. 

"What happened?" Those are Harry's first words when he reaches home and Liam can tell that before Harry saw him he was smiling, great he even managed to ruin Harry's mood. 

"Nothing" Liam whispered. But Harry was in front of him before he could walk away with his hands holding Liam's face so that he couldn't look away. 

"We are going to talk about it later but for now, there's someone waiting for you in your room." Harry said as he grabbed Liam's hand and led him towards his room. Liam just walked in, his mind not even processing Harry's words. 

But he immediately snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice and he felt his mood lift up. 

"Andy...what are you doing here?" Liam mumbled, a smile forming on his face when he sees his best friend standing in front of him. It's been years since he saw Andy last. 

"Great to know you still know who I am" Andy joked as he stood up from Liam's bed and walked over to Liam, opening his arms up for a hug. 

"Course I do, you idiot" Liam said as he punched Andy's shoulder before he hugged the lad back. All his thoughts about Louis immediately returned when he felt Andy wrap his arms around him and he stiffened. 

And Andy immediately noticed.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked as he pulled Liam away from him and turned to look at him. 

"Nothing Andy, So tell me what have you been doing?" Liam asked quickly changing the subject but he knew it probably wouldn't work since Andy knew him inside out. 

"Li, don't change the subject. There's something wrong" Andy said as he looked at Harry for support. He knew Liam was stubborn as hell and he wouldn't say a word. Harry nodded, his eyes filled with worry as well. 

"Guys, I swear there is nothing wrong" Liam said as he walked past the two boys and towards his closet. 

"Liam if you don't spill everything right now, I am walking right out through that door and never coming back here" Andy threatened as he grabbed Liam's wrist and stopped the boy. 

"B-"

"No buts"

Liam doesn't know where to start from. So he starts of by telling Andy about his "new job" and Andy already knows about him and Louis, he's heard it in the news. Liam sighs because this makes life easier for him. He tells Andy that everything between them is fake, gulping down tears theatening to fall down. 

"So what happened?" It wasn't Andy this time, it was Harry. He already had a knowing look in his eyes. 

"W-Well, I just heard somethings I didn't want to when I went to the Tomlinson's. That's all" Liam said as he stared between the two boys. 

"What did you hear?" It was Harry again, his eyes narrowing and Liam walked over to him his hand brushing against Harry's arm softly. 

"Nothing"

"Can you stop saying nothing?" Andy snapped. 

"Look I was stupid for ever believing that there was something between us! It was my fault not his. He was just doing what he was supposed to but I fell and I ju-"

"You like him" Harry finished off. 

"No- Yes...I don't know" 

"And he thinks that this is all just fake?" Andy asked, as he looked at me. 

"Yes..."

"I have a plan" Andy said, smirking. 

==================

Sorry about it's shortness...but Andy's here! And he's got a plan! What do you think he's plan is?

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x