cнαρтεr 17

They ended up watching a movie after that. Of course Louis had a huge cinema room - being the big movie start he is. Liam felt little in the big room but he couldn't argue - he couldn't think being anywhere else. He liked being there- wrapped up in Louis' soft arms. 

It was warm and that was all he ever really wanted. 

Talking was something they knew they still had to do but neither off them wanted to kill the beautiful tension that was around them. But Louis decided to break it off, deciding this need to be done. 

"I was angry" Louis started off, pulling away from Liam's warmth. A unwillingess lingering around in the air - really he didn't want to pull away but he knew if he was touching Liam his thoughts would be anything but serious.

Liam frowned at Louis- confused for a minute before it finally drowned to him. 

"About what?" He asked. 

"We kissed and it was perfect- just perfect and I wanted more. I wanted to kiss you all day long- I mean, I still do. But then I realized Andy and yo- I freaked out, I thought that you only kissed me back in the heat of the moment and fuck-"

"I get it" Liam interrupted through Louis' rambling. He didn't like to see Louis struggle with his words or even struggle with his thoughts- it was very unlike Louis. Louis was always smooth with words. 

Smooth with the way he talked his way through Liam's heart. 

Louis never struggled. 

"You do?" Louis asked, his expression some what relaxing. He didn't know else to get everything straight with Liam. 

"Yeah I do but-"

"I ended up getting drunk...really drunk cause I have wanted you since ages and I thought you hated me now and I thought maybe moving on from you was the best option but it wasn't- it never was cause I realized what I did and I coul- I just- I am sorry" Louis said as he grabbed Liam's hand and held it tightly againt his chest. 

Afraid that Liam was going to walk out on him. 

"It was a mistake and I can't have you hating me for tha-"

"I don't hate you" Liam interrupted again, offering Louis a small smile. 

"I know you don't. But I am sorry. It didn't mean anything- none of it. Not a minute of it, I swear" Louis stopped when Liam let out a small nod, telling him to stop rambling. 

Liam stayed quiet for a minute- he didn't know whether to ask this question or not. I mean, what if Louis got angry?

"Did you sleep with her?" Liam asked slowly, hearting beating loudly.

Louis looked up- eyes looking as if they were about to burst. Liam frowned as squeezed his hand, he really like how stressed Louis was acting. Not one bit. 

"Y-Yes"

"Oh"

"Fuck Liam, I don't even know why you are still here with me. I shouldn't have done- fuck, I am sorry. I know it doesn't make up for what I have done but don't leave" Louis begged.  

"I shouldn't have lied to you either- about Andy and I"

"But that made me open my eyes, none of this is your fault" Louis commented.

"Can we just start over again?" Liam asked as he placed a hand on Louis' hip and pulled him closer- well as close as he could with the way that they were sitting. 

"Not start over again- no" Louis whispered, "We can't start over again because... I would like you to be my boyfriend"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" Louis echoed, cupping Liam's cheeks firmly making the younger boy look at him. 

"So..."

"Look Li, I know I am messed up. I have loads of problems and I live a difficult life. I am spoilt and snobby and I am pretty sure that no one but you can deal with me, so be my boyfriend?" Louis asked, as he stared into Liam's eyes with his own eyes twinkling and a grin tugged at his lips. 

"Yes"

"Yes?" Louis asked.

"Course"

Liam grinned as he pushed his hand into Louis feathery hair, grasping at the strands of his hair before he pulled Louis towards him; his lip parting softly sucking in as much air as they could before he pushed his lips against Louis'. Louis smiled against his lips before he kissed Liam back- sucking and bitting on Liam's bottom lip. 

That was something he has always wanted to do. 

Liam's bottom lip was something he had often died over- even now he couldn't get enough of the kiss or Liam (in general)

================

I don't know, guys....this chapter...hope it was okay. I am thinking about ending this....but I don't know...

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE                  [ 75+ ]

COMMENT                  [ 8+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

I love you guys x