cнαρтεr 2

hello :)

so so so sorry for the late update. 

Dedication-

Best Comment (I love your comments. Honestly took me 10 minutes to decide who should get the dedication :3)

Chapter 2

Enjoy. 

===================================

"Haven't you guys wasted enough of my time already?" Louis questioned as he walked into an empty office and sat down, Paul walking in behind him.

"This is important" Paul replied, with a roll of his eyes. 

"Oh really? How?" 

"Called Liam in. He starts working from today and this means that you're no longer single. You are not going outside today but you're going to get to know Liam better. So talking is going to happen" Paul explained. 

"Whose Liam again?" Louis asked, his attention completely focused on texting Zayn. 

"Louis!" Paul snapped as he pulled Louis' phone out of his hand. Louis glared at Paul as he let out a quiet growl.

Paul's own phone rang before he could say something to Louis. He handed Louis back his phone with a warning glare before he checked his own phone. 

"Oh great. Liam's here. Do me a favor, go down and get him will you?" Paul said. 

"What? I have to go and get him? Can't he come up here by himself?" Louis asked. He hated this. He will have to walk all the way downstairs to get Liam. Liam can come up here on his own if he wanted too. 

"Louis, now" Paul said, his tone threatening. 

"Ok fine!" Louis stormed out of Paul's office and down the stairs, muttering curses under his breath. Stopping only when he reached the reception, downstairs. 

"Afternoon, Mr. Tomlinson" The receptionist smiled as Louis walked by her. Louis waved her off as he walked outside, his eyes immediately landing on Liam. 

Just like before, Louis stopped breathing or he thought he did. Something about Liam just made Louis feel breathless, not that he was going to ever admit thar. Louis wasn't going to ignore the fact that Liam was gorgeous because he was. He had these amazing puppy brown eyes and he also had these amazing red pouty lips. Not to mention the fact that Liam had a gorgeous smile.

Louis shook his head as he snapped out of his thoughts. 

Louis was about to walk over to Liam when he stopped, noticing that Liam wasn't alone. There was a curly haired lad standing next to him that soon pulled Liam into a hug. Some thing inside Louis twisted angrily as he watched Liam hug the lad back tightly, his arms tightly wrapped around the curly haired lad's neck. 

Louis stepped forward and coughed loudly, making the two boys in front of him pull away. Liam's eyes immediately met  Louis' and they held contact for a while before Louis pulled away. 

Liam blushed as he pulled away from the other boy, Louis heard Liam mutter a few words to him before he walked towards Louis. 

"H-Hey" 

"Paul sent me here to get you" Louis said as he led Liam back in to the building. Louis made sure to walk in front of Liam as he wanted to avoid looking at Liam. 

"O-Okay" Louis could make out a blush furiously crawling up Liam's neck and usually that would just put him off but not with Liam. That blush just made Liam look adorable. 

The rest of the walk to Paul's office was silent with just occasional glances being exchanged. 

"Hello Liam, You alright?" Paul greeted as Louis and Liam walked through the door. Paul's greeting was much more politer than Louis'. 

"'M fine" Liam smiled as he shook Paul's hand. 

"Good Good. This is Louis" Paul said as he gestured towards Louis. Liam gave Louis a small smile that Louis responded to with a short nod. 

"Hey" Louis said, extending his hand out.

"Good to meet you" Liam smiled again as he shook Louis' hand, their hands lingering together longer than necessary.

"Okay then, I'll leave you to it" Paul said before he walked out of the room, Louis staring in horror behind him.

Shittiest plan Paul ever came up with. Fake dating, what a joke. 

===================================

Sorry it's short. Thought it would be good to end it there. 

Do leave some feedback on what's going in your mind.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)