Illegal My Ass

By makeandoffer

Mia Hastings was never one to follow the rules. Her brother knew it, her best friend knew it. Everyone knew... More

Chapter 2- 'Your hands are exploring more than Dora.'
Chapter 3-'And why exactly did you beat down Crocodile Dundee over there?'
Chapter 4- 'You'll thank me when you wake up without herpes.'
Chapter 5- 'Dude, you actually have a mangina.'
Chapter 6- 'There is no finer art than pornography.'
Chapter 7- 'What are you talking about? I could so get laid in prison'
Chapter 8- 'You spoon raped me Hastings.'
Chapter 9-' You did NOT have sex in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.'
Chapter 10- 'And by it, I mean my metaphorical penis.'
Chapter 11- 'I'd rather shove Harry Potters wand up my ass.'
Chapter 12- 'Well done Mia, you beat the crap out of an old guy.'
Chapter 13- 'I'm not touching it Drake.'
Chapter 14- 'Oh nothing really, just making your grandchildren.'
Chapter 15- 'Be ready with the camera as soon as we hear trousers unzip.'
Chapter 16- Every man has a zombie plan.
Chapter 17- 'Isn't it my job to get you wet?'
Chapter 18- 'We drink like immortals.'
Chapter 19- 'Prisons changed you man.'
Chapter 20- 'Spooning always leads to forking.'
Chapter 21- 'All it takes is a bag of cheese balls to say I love you.'
Chapter 22- 'That was uncalled for...you pool table whore.'
Chapter 23- 'Shut up or I will never touch you again.'
Chapter 24- 'He's sat on a toilet, high & singing the Family Guy theme tune.'
Chapter 25- 'It was like we were possessed...By two really horny ghosts.'
Chapter 26- 'I don't want my family to think I prefer sausage to sea food.'
Chapter 27- 'You're right. It's not a date. It's a freaking Marriage.'
Chapter 28- 'And by elephant, I meant his massive hard on.'
Chapter 29- 'I didn't punch him in the throat. I think that went well.'
Chapter 30- 'Hold on, I forgot my sombrero.'
Chapter 31- 'Drake, did we make babies last night?'
Chapter 32- 'We full on had a Jerry Springer moment in the middle of a bar.'
Chapter 33- 'Probably commandment number one of the hoe bible.'
Chapter 34- 'You taste like sunshine...and beer.'
Chapter 35- 'My brain shut off and my penis took the wheel.'
Chapter 36- 'This is the effect O'Connell penis has on a girl.'
Chapter 37- 'We were screwed. And not in the good way.'
Chapter 38- 'We were more public than a Kardashian.'
Chapter 39- ' You're rocking the walk of shame uniform.'
Chapter 40- 'You're thinking about my penis aren't you?'
Chapter 41- 'We stole a parrot & tried to teach it how to sing Bump N Grind'
Chapter 42- 'He tried and failed like the Twilight Films.'
Chapter 43- 'Stop avoiding the question you giant Dildo!'
Chapter 44- 'I'm like the Superman of the boner world.'
Chapter 45- 'Try to stall him without taking your clothes off.'
Chapter 46- 'I'm like a butcher, I enjoy showing everyone my meat.'
Chapter 47- 'Every compliment is expected to be repaid in blowjobs.'
Chapter 48- 'You need to see the size of him. He was like a Fridge.'
Chapter 49- 'Unwillingly, I decided to stop threatening the Hospital staff.'
Chapter 50- 'I was like James Bond, but with a vagina.'
Chapter 51- 'I didn't say I knew how to pick them.'
EPILOGUE

Illegal My Ass

2.3M 27.1K 27.8K
By makeandoffer

 A/N: NEW STORYYY!!!! as always let me know what you think, hope you guys enjoy it! 

Illegal My Ass

©makeandoffer

--

Mia POV

Okay, so we were breaking the law.

If we got caught we both knew we would be in BIG trouble, but due to the fact the half a bottle of vodka had already kicked in, I literally laughed in the face of danger. Obviously the alcohol was slowly killing my brain cells because I could basically feel my IQ dropping as we speak.

I was currently sat in a bar with my best friend Lacey Richards, who was laughing her ass off because the guy sat next to us just winked at her, trying to look seductive but coming across like he had some kind of illness that caused his face to twitch uncontrollably.

See the reason we were technically breaking the law is because we were drunk off our faces sat in a bar when in fact we were only 16. The legal age to drink here is 18, but due to the fact we had a certain charm that some people can’t resist, we managed to convince some nerd at school to make us some pretty scaringly accurate fake IDs. I mean seriously, those CSI dudes would have trouble spotting that it’s a fake it looks that good.

It was Friday night and we decided we had a hard week (considering both of us spent the majority of the last 5 school days in the principal’s office, a complete mix up involving some condoms filled with paint and the cheerleading squad. Let’s just say their cheer was extremely colourful by the time me and Lacey were done) and that we deserved to get ridiculously drunk, go out and have a little dance and maybe hook up with a hottie while we were at it on a no strings attached basis.

“So what did you tell Nate?” Lacey asked, trying not to look me in the eye and not seem too obvious that she just brought my brother into the conversation. I smirked slightly. The bitch wasn’t fooling anyone.

“I told him I was staying at yours and we were going to watch the notebook and braid each other’s hair.” I informed her “He didn’t look too convinced but didn’t ask any questions.”

“You are actually so lucky, I wish I had no parental figure in my house!” Lacey whined “I mean okay I still get away with basically everything I do, but some of us have to work hard at doing that!”

I laughed at her. It was true; technically my parental guardian at home was my 18 year old brother Nate. Not legally or anything, my dad was our legal guardian but considering he worked out of the country and only came home when he could, I considered Nate as more of a parental figure than him.

Now don’t get me wrong, this isn’t a case of ‘my father abandons me and I pretend to laugh it off and love it when in fact I want to cry in a corner’. No that wasn’t the case at all, I loved my dad and I didn’t feel neglected or anything, I just understood that he had to work so we could keep a roof over our heads.

My dad was an architect and his main office was in America, meaning that he pretty much lives over there all year round. He comes home now and again when work was quiet, and I knew that deep down even though he loved his job he did want to be at home with us. He didn’t really have that option however as he was the only breadwinner of the house ever since my mum passed away when I was 3.

Dad sent us money over and sorted out the bills on the house, all we had to do was not piss on his trust and make sure we looked after each other and the house. To be honest yeah we did the rebellious things any teenagers do, but Nate and I managed pretty well on our own.

Nate did sometimes slip into the father role and becomes some overprotective parent who would glare at the boys I was with and in some cases has actually threatened to run them down with his car if they didn’t keep their hands to themselves.

“Lacey you just wish that you got live alone in a house with my brother all year round. I can basically hear your mind forming sick, inappropriate images of the things you would do on my sofa.” I shuddered dramatically, but kept the playful smirk on my lips.

The corner of her mouth twitched “Or just replaying what we have done on your sofa.”

“That sentence alone is enough to make me puke this alcohol back up.” I gagged at her while she laughed.

See Lacey and my brother were really weird. They were your typical couple that fought until you thought you would have to ring the police to split it up, then the next thing you know they would be making out on the kitchen counter while you were trying to get to the fridge to get a coke out (yes, I am speaking from experience)

I actually think for those two arguing was a form of foreplay.

I could see what Nate saw in Lacey. She was beautiful, with her blonde hair and heart shaped face. Her big blue eyes that make her look innocent, when in fact that girl is anything but.

They weren’t actually dating, the majority of the time they couldn’t stand to be in the same room as each other, but there was always something with them two. Either I would catch them smirking at each other like they were having some kind of secret conversation, or we would all be watching telly and Nate would put an arm around her shoulder like it was the most natural thing in the world.

But they still stood by the fact it was just a hook up.

Please, if they really thought that then Stevie Wonder has better vision than those two.

“Anyway Nate was bouncing off the walls when I left. Apparently a friend of his is coming back into town and he hasn’t seen him for years. I wasn’t really paying attention to be honest, after I made sure that this wasn’t some kind of secret gay love interest for him and that’s why he was so excited, I switched off.” I explained to my friend, who scoffed as I mentioned the gay part. I could basically hear her thinking ‘he is anything but gay’ or something disturbing along those lines.

“Is this friend hot?” I rolled my eyes, not surprised that’s the first thing that comes out of Lacey’s mouth as I mention a male.

“I have no idea Lace, I didn’t even listen for a name let alone ask for a passport photo.”

“Alright less with the sarcasm, I’m trying to be helpful. Think about it…” She began, turning slightly in her chair as she gets more into whatever she is about to tell me. I exhale and down the rest of my drink. If Lacey is about to tell me what’s going through her mind, I needed more of a buzz for it “…Let’s say this friend of Nate’s is hot. It would be great because more than likely he will be hanging around your house a lot considering you have no parental supervision, which gives you some eye candy on a daily basis as well as a slight possibility of a hot guy riding you like a bucking bronco.”

I burst out laughing at her choice of words and how delicate she was. Such a lady.

“Just because I would have a hot guy in my house doesn’t mean I have to sleep with him Lace.”

“Doesn’t hurt though…” She raised her brows with a smirk, making me laugh again.

“Enough of talking about men I may or may not have sex with, and by the way for all you know this guy could look like a freaking grenade.” I drifted off my actual point of getting off the subject, and yes I did just use a Jersey Shore reference. Do not judge me cos that show is freaking hilariously awesome.

“True. Or he could be hot but just packing a grenade. You know, a weapon that could explode in your-“

“OKAY! That’s enough tequila for you sweetie…” I cut her off before she can finish that sentence, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her to her feet. She laughed, before we both picked up our glasses and simultaneously downed the rest of our drinks.

Right, I had my best friend, we were both drunk, we had our fake ID’s and I think I am a vodka shot away from losing my vision.

Time to hit the club.

---

Drake POV

“Drake it is the logical thing to do.” Nate explained to me as we stood in the queue to get into the club. I could hear the music blaring from outside mixed with the slurs and loud voices of the drunken people around us “You just spent the last 2 years locked up with hundreds of other dudes. We need to get you some female company because your balls must be so blue right now you could mistake them for smurfs.”

I shook my head in amusement at my friend. This would be his solution. I haven’t seen him properly in 2 years, not including the many times he came to visit me while I was locked up, and the first day I’m out he barely waits half an hour before dragging me out and insisting we get me back on the wagon.

He hasn’t changed. He’s been my best friend since we were both 6 and were at little school together, this boy was like my brother.

Before I got put inside, I had other friends at school. Nate and I were in the football team meaning that we were higher up in the food chain at high school, hanging around with the other jocks and popular guys, hooking up with girls every other day and using them shamelessly, you know the drill when it comes to the popular guys in high school.

But as soon as I got put inside, Nate was the only one of the guys who actually bothered to keep in touch. He came to visit me at least every week, not treating me any different even though I was now a convicted criminal. He still treated me like his best mate, and while I was inside I realised that all these ‘friends’ I had while I was a popular jock meant shit because only one of them actually proved themselves to be loyal.

He was actually the only one who didn’t treat me any differently now that I’ve been released. Even my own mother looked awkward while talking to me, like I was some psycho who was going to snap at any minute and kill her with one of the kitchen knives. It made me sick, because this was my mother. She should know more than anyone that even though I spent the last two years of my life in prison, I was not going to hurt her.  Especially not her.

“Actually I meant to ask you about that…” Nate began, turning to look at me seriously as we slowly shuffled to the front of the queue. He cleared his throat, looking a little scared. I narrowed my eyes at him curiously “…your time inside…it didn’t..you’re not…you don’t like boys now do you?”

I burst out laughing; my laughter actually so loud the bouncer at the front looked at me curiously. Nate grinned, a little relieved at the same time at my reaction.

“Listen Hastings, just because I spent the last 2 years of my life in a massive sausage fest does not mean I wave the pink flag loud and proud. “ I reassured him, my shoulders still shaking slightly from my laughter “I plan to enter that club and grab myself some female ass within 15 minutes. I have a lot of making up to do for the last 2 years.”

Nate grinned wider and slapped my back “Oh god I’ve missed you, I’ve needed a wingman so many times and the only options I had while you were inside were Jimmy or Sean. Believe me, they repelled more women than they attracted due to the fact their main pick up line was ‘on your marks, get set, suck my dick’.”

Again I laughed. It did sound like them to be honest, from what I remember anyway. I knew I wasn’t as close to those guys as I was to Nate, but still coming to see me would have been nice. I think over the 2 years I was inside they both came to visit me about 3 times. I knew those guys and I knew they were less reliable than a 20 year old condom, but still the assholes could have dropped by a few more times.

We finally made our way inside the club, and it took me a few minutes to actually get used to my surroundings. The place was packed, full of people drinking themselves stupid, grinding up on each other and hooking up with strangers. I smiled slightly. I had missed this. Being able to go out and do shit lads my age do.

I should be out getting drunk with my friends, not talking to my cellmate about the best way to escape a stone cell. He voted the Shawshank Redemption idea every time before I reminded him I only had 2 years, not 25 to life and digging a man tunnel with a spoon was going to take quite a lot of time.

That ladies and gentlemen, is how I spent some of the ‘best years of my life’. Well, that and keeping an eye on the boys who had been there a little longer and making sure to keep my back turned away from them in the showers. Now those lads were in DESPERATE need of female company.

Half an hour later, Nate and I had spotted a couple of smokin’ hot girls sat on one of the sofas on the far side of the club. We both nodded at each other, which is the silent code for ‘time to fetch’, and made our way over to the sofas. The redhead looked up at me and smiled, her eyes were glossed over due to the alcohol telling me she was way beyond the point of making a smart decision.

Score.

We got chatting pretty easily; her flirting was anything but subtle which I think was due to the excessive amount of alcohol. Hell I wasn’t complaining, 2 years guys, 2 freaking years of celibacy.

Might as well have been married.

However, after a further 20 minutes of talking, I was soon drifting off as I realised just how boring this girl’s voice actually was. I saw Nate leaning close to the blonde he was talking to before he leaned in and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle.

Suddenly, I heard a girl yelling.

“That fucking bastard!“ I turned my head to where the yelling came from and saw a girl glaring over in our direction. Not at me, but at Nate. She literally looked like she was ready to kill him and the blonde with her bare hands.

The girl was pretty hot. Her hair was blonde and wavy around her heart shaped face, and the red dress she was wearing showed a hot figure. If Nate hooked up with her, which I’m guessing is the case considering the Jerry Springer outburst, then my man has done well. The girl looked a little familiar for some reason, and I just put it down to some girl I used to go to school with or something.

She shook her head, shouting a few other profanities. Nate didn’t even notice the screaming as he was now making out with the girl he was with. He was oblivious to the girl screaming blue murder because of him.

I found this whole situation way more entertaining than I should. That may have something to do with the fact the redhead was so boring I wanted to blow my brains out, but still it was pretty funny.

“Imma’ kill that motherfu-“the blonde girl started to walk over towards Nate, but before she could even finish her sentence someone was holding her back, attempting to push her away.

My eyes were glued to this other girl, because I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been out of the real world for 2 years, but this girl was beyond anything I’ve seen. I mean hot could be used to describe her, but I would be downplaying it. I think heat wave is more of an accurate description of that girl.

She had brown hair that was curled and thick, I literally wanted to run my hand through it. Okay, that was the sugar coated version of what I wanted to do. It wouldn’t sound as romantic or sweet if I said ‘I wanted to grab it and knot my fingers into it while she’s on her knees doing an act that would cause my eyes to roll to the back of my head’. She was wearing a tight black dress with a denim waistcoat and a long gold necklace with black heels, making her tanned legs look so good I got a quick image of them wrapped around my shoulders.

Before you call me a pig, remember people I’m a guy. This is how we think.

There are no kisses in the rain and butterflies in your stomach harlequin romances going through our minds; it’s all sex on a Ferrari car bonnet and wondering if the girls got gag reflexes.

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah, the hot girl I was currently checking out.

Her face was flawless, her skin was dark which gave her the impression she’s just come back from a 2 week holiday. Her lips were full and her big brown eyes were looking in our direction, almost like she was making sure she wasn’t going to get caught.

I titled my head in curiosity at this. She kept checking over her shoulder to see if Nate had spotted them yet. She wasn’t looking at me at all, but she definitely knew Nate that was obvious.

Where do I know that girl from?

The blonde one was familiar, but this one was annoying me because I KNEW I had seen that girl before. I just couldn’t put my finger on where…

She had managed to calm her friend down and from the looks of it she had persuaded her to walk away, and the blonde headed towards the back of the club. The brunette checked over her shoulder at Nate one more time…

Then her eyes met mine.

She froze slightly, tilting her head as if trying to figure something out. Then, after a few seconds of never losing eye contact, I saw a smile slowly appear on her lips. She pulled her bottom lip into her mouth, biting down slightly as the corner of her mouth was still turned up.

She looked so fucking hot I actually felt a slight stir in my pants.

I smirked at her, raising a brow suggestively as she was way too far away to speak to. I could get up and speak to her, just from one look I knew that girl would keep me more entertained than this one I was currently talking to.

But before I had a chance to ditch the redhead, the girl turned her heel and walked into the crowd of dancers, leaving me swearing under my breath.

One smile from her and I was literally desperate to smash that.

Does that make me a pig, or a helpless romantic?

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
37 8 8
Nona thought life couldn't get much harder. How many curveballs are you thrown before you actually hit a home run? Enough to batter her black and blu...
148K 2.9K 36
All throughout her childhood Kelsey has been known as Jason's little sister. She's also been known for being quiet, shy, and just a follower. She wa...
25.6K 814 32
COMPLETE✔️ "I'm wondering how many years you still have to be here. You've already been here quite a while Gather. Such a shame for a pretty girl lik...