Reminiscent (Harry Styles)

由 liliampayne

What happens when you meet someone that acts as the lighter fluid to your flame? Do you welcome it or avoid i... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOTICE UPDATED** 1/24/14

Chapter 14

103 5 0
由 liliampayne

Harry's POV

"Take off your fucking shirt" I snap.

I realize that she was probably hurt from her fucking idiot boyfiend and I quickly curse under my breath, she looks at me like a lost puppy.

"Let me see" I say.

"No it's nothing, I just was running when I went swimming and slipped on the concrete" she says quietly and picks at her nails.

"You're fucking lying to me" I scowl, "you can't even look at me."

She was staring down at her wrists, I swear to god if she cut again.

I pull her sleeves down to her elbows and they were purple and green, there were small scars but I recognized them from last time. Good, she hadn't broken her promise to me. She quickly pulls away from me and tugs her sleeves down, turning her back to me.

"What did he do to you?" I ask, she doesn't say anything. "Love.." I whisper as I slowly turn her to look at me.

Her eyes were red and her face wet from tears. I pull her up and hold her against my chest, she sobs again like she did the night I saw her in Berkeley. God I missed holding her, her soft skin and the smell of her perfume, the way she clinged to me and never wanted to let go. 

"It's okay" I murmur as I hold her in my arms.

It wasn't okay, I was going to fucking snap his neck. I didn't have a problem beating the living hell out of someone and I wasn't going to let this go, especially not with her.

She continues to cry as I hold her in my arms, I try to get up to get her water but she holds me tighter in her arms.

"Do you have them anywhere else?" I ask.

She shakes her head, I don't believe her.

"Then let me see the rest of your body" I demand, she bites her lip and shakes her head, "I swear to god Lily, show me" I snap.

My body tenses up and I can feel my blood boiling, I wanted to fucking break everything. 

"Did he touch you?" I ask.

She shakes her head, whispering no it's okay again and again.

"Love... Please.. I know you don't want to undress, you don't have to in front of me, I just need to see if you have more that you're not telling me about" I whisper.

Her eyes were getting swollen from crying so much, she shakes her head and pleads for me to just forget it.

How the fuck was I going to forget the purple and green bruises on her wrists and shoulders? I manage to get up from her bed and grab a tank top and shorts, I ask her to put them on in her closet.

She hesitantly gets up from her bed, limping slowly as she walks over to her closet. I wait as she changes in her closet and when she opens the door she had marks all over her entire body. Her arms, shoulders and thighs were bruised.

She sobs and wipes her eyes.

"Harry" she whines.

Her body was starting to fall foward and I run over to her, she falls into my arms and I hold her tight, carrying her back to her bed. 

"Please don't tell anyone" she cries, her hazel eyes looking up at me.

"I can't... Not this love" I say quietly, she cries louder and begs. 

How was I going to hide this? I fucking couldn't believe it, I should have fucking crashed the homecoming and stole her away so this would have never happened. If I had been there, this would have never fucking happened. Instead I was beating the shit out of a guy for trying to rob me.

"Harry please don't, he-he didn't mean it" she stutters.

My eyes widen and I furrow my brows, I had to hold back the harsh words that were going to come out.

"He didn't mean it?" I snap, "look at you!" I shout as I point at her thighs, "you've got bruises all over and you say he didn't mean it?!" I was shouting at the top of my lungs.

She wipes her eyes and shakes her head, she slowly gets up from the bed and I can see her back. There were even more marks, I wanted to fucking kill him. I balled my fists and breathe out heavily, trying not to break anything in her room.

She changes back into her large sweater and leggings, slowly walking back to her bed. She had the hiccups from crying so much, I quickly go downstairs and get her a glass. I spot the vase of dead peonies.

A card was inside and I grab it, a shit load of the petals fall onto the counter, oh well.

I love you, always and forever Ty

I crumble the note and toss it into the trash, you fucking love her you fucking idiot? You don't hurt someone you love. You don't fucking force someone you love into something they don't want to.

I swear to god if he touched her in ways that I wish I could, I was going to castrate him.

"Harry?" Lily calls from upstairs.

"Coming" I yell as I get her a glass and pace back upstairs.

I hand her the glass and she takes small sips then sets it back on her nightstand. She stares at me, waiting for me to say I wasn't going to tell anyone. I wasn't going to snitch to her parents who didn't really have a clue who the fuck I was.

But I was going to tell Zayn and the rest of the boys. 

"Did he do this to you?" I ask again, she shakes her head.

"No it was someone else, he caught it before it happened.." She says quietly.

Lily's POV

"What do you mean he fucking caught it?" Harry snaps, his green eyes glaring on me.

I felt my cheeks turn hot, I was lying to him and he was believing me. I can't believe I was lying to protect Tyler, but I didn't want anyone to know that he did this, to me.

"I was swimming and he went up to get our towels.." I say quietly, "and this guy attacked me out of no where from the bushes" I whisper.

My words were breaking because I was lying, but slowly telling him the truth, it made him believe me even more. He tenses up and curses under his breath, saying vulgar and abusive things.

"So he didn't do this to you?" Harry asks. I shake my head and he sighs, with relief I hope. "Then why the fuck- why did you say he didn't mean it?" He asks, furrowing his brows.

"I don't know his name.." I say quietly, "I just said he beause it was easier" I mumble.

He shakes his head and rubs his temples. He sets his hands down on his knees, balling them into fists, his knuckles were turning white. He had scratches all over them.

"What happened to your hand?" I ask as I touch over the scabs.

"I got into a fight" he answers flatly, "beat him up pretty good" he muses.

I nod my head slowly, I didn't know Harry was violent. But then again he and Liam did beat the crap out of two guys at a party. I wonder who he got into a fight when and when, it didn't look like he had any bruises on him so I assume he won.

"You know..." Harry says as he slowly looks at me, "you deserve better?"

I roll my eyes, he still managed to say that every second he got the oppurtunity. I was starting to realize that I did, if Tyler couldn't respect my boundaries then I shouldn't be with him. Especially not after what happened..

"You should probably go.." I say quietly as I stare out the door.

"I've only been here for an hour" he huffs as he gets up from my bed, "but if you insist" he teases.

"You manage to annoy me no matter what occasion" I laugh weakily.

I try to get up but my body was still sore, I never realized how strong Tyler was. My phone vibrates and before I could grab it Harry snatches it and reads my text.

"Why does he keep saying sorry?" Harry snaps, his eyes focusing on me.

Shit what do I say, he frowns and stares at me, waiting for my response.

"Because of what happened Harry.." I say quietly, "he wasn't there for me" I gulp.

Harry wasn't there for me either and I wished he was. He curses under his breath and tenses up, I shouldn't have said anything.

"Harry.."

"Hm?" He says as he turns to look at me.

"Why... Why do you care so much about me?" I ask, "and... I don't know.. I'm just.. Curious." I was mumbling.

He sighs and bites his lip, playing with his lip piercing. He moves back over and sits next to me on my bed. I was getting anxious waiting for his response, I was curious and it's been bothering me for two months.

"I don't know" he finally says, that wasn't an answer I was expecting. 

I mouth oh as I pursed my lips, looking away. This was embarrassing.

He lifts my chin up to look at him, his green eyes staring into mine. He slowly bites his lip as he looks at me, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I better get going.." He says and clears his throat, I wasn't expecting that either.

Normally he would have kissed my cheek or my forehead or even on my lips but I don't get it. I nod my head and try to get out of my bed, my body was still hurting.

"You don't have to walk me out, you need to rest" Harry says as he checks his watch, "I'll see you around Lily."

I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces, he never said bye without calling me love. Why was this bothering me so much anyways? I wanted him to call me love and I wanted him to kiss me, again and again and hold me in his arms and never let go.

But I couldn't voice that opinion, because I was dating Tyler. I cringe when I remember that he tried to force himself on me and my eyes started to water.

Harry turns back around and sees me crying, he sighs while shutting the door and walks back over to me. Holding me in his arms as I cried again on his chest. He kicks off his boots and gets in my bed, holding me.

"It's okay" he whispers, "you're safe, you're fine."

"Please don't go.." I whisper.

His heart beat faster and he mutters okay, his fingers run through my hair and he kisses me on the top of my head.

"You're okay love" he says.

My heart warmed and I nod my head as I held on to him tighter. I never wanted this to end.

I had to end things with Tyler, despite him not meaning for it to happen, it happened and I was never going to be able to trust him again.

Harry would never do anything like that to me, whenever I said stop, he did. He never tried to touch me that way and all he's done is protect me.

But when I asked why, he said he didn't know. I hated this uncertainty I felt with him, but I knew deep down he must have had feelings for me that he didn't talk about.

My eyes started to get heavy from crying so much, I knew I probably looked hideous with swollen eyelids and smeared make up but it didn't bother him.

"You're beautiful" he whispers, "perfect in every way love."

...

Harry's POV

Lily fell asleep in my arms four hours ago and I didn't want to let her go. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I see the screen, Travis. 

"Fuck" I mutter. "What the fuck do you want?" I answer harshly into the phone, whispering to avoid waking her up.

"I need you to make a drop" Travis says.

"Fuck now?" I groan as I look down at Lily, her eyes were still puffy from crying.

"Yeah, it's over a grand so I need you to carry" he says, "take Zayn with you."

I fucking hated carrying a gun with me, they were stupid fucking inventions made by man kind.

"How soon do I need to meet you?" 

"Now...? The fuck are you doing Styles?"  He laughs, "you know you always get 50%"

"Nothing" I lie as I ran my fingers through Lily's hair.

The sun was starting to set and her parents were probably going to be home soon. I knew they'd freak if they saw me in her fucking bed.

"Alright I'm on my way" I say as I hang up.

I slgh and hold her tight, kissing her on the forehead before I get out of her bed. I put on my boots and kiss her on the cheek before leaving, I didn't want to leave a note. Her parents would find it and ask who fucking left it

I also didn't have her fucking number, well by her permission so I couldn't fucking text her. I stare at her one last time before walking out, turning off her light and walking outside, then getting into my car.

...

Lily's POV

I wake up and my room is dark, I feel around my bed and Harry was gone. I sit up and turn on my lamp, nothing. His boots were gone and I look outside and so was his car.

I can't believe he left without saying goodbye, my chest tightened up, the empty void quickly filling inside my chest.

My phone buzzes repeatedly and Tyler was calling, I sigh as I forward it to voicemail. I didn't want to talk to him, how can I leave him if I couldn't even do that? He texts me again and again if I'm alright, that he misses me and can't wait to see me.

I never wanted to see him again.

...

The next morning I quickly get ready, I had to go to class today. I know I missed so much in all my stupid AP and Honors classes. After I'm done showering I stare at myself in the mirror, the marks were starting to fade and I felt a large sense of relief. 

I apply my make up and get dressed, putting on another sweater and jeans to cover the light purple marks over my body. When I'm done I hear a soft knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I say quietly.

"Mom" she says as she opens the door, "I got an email saying you missed class yesterday?" She was frowning with her hands on her waist.

"I.. I um felt sick.. That's why I was in bed all weekend" I say quietly, it wasn't exactly a lie. I felt sick from everything that had to do with Tyler.

"Why didn't you go to the doctors?" She asks, "let's go today then."

"No" I say quickly, " i feel better now, i just needed another day of rest."

She purses her lips, frowning and making her eyebrows into a line. She continues to scold me, I stand there and listen. To be honest it was just going in one ear and out the other. She sighs and walks away.

I missed Harry and I was upset that he left without saying anything. He could have at least woken me up. My phone buzzes in my pocket and Tyler was calling me, I sigh and debate whether or not to pick up.

I bite my lip as I slowly swipe the screen, answering his call.

"Hello" I say quietly.

"Oh god" he says, "I missed you, what are you up to? Why have you been ignoring me?" 

I wasn't sure what to say, the feeling was immutual, I didn't miss Tyler, at all. I listen to him apologize again for Friday night, I didn't say anything. He rambles on and on but it didn't seep through that he meant it.

"Ty" I say interrupting him.

"Yes baby?" He says.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, I've never been in a relationship before Tyler and I didn't know how these things went. What was I supposed to say and am I supposed to give an explanation for why? 

"Babe?" He says again.

"I-"

(Please vote if you liked this chapter! I just like to see whose reading and likes it or not x)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

569K 15.8K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
3K 200 31
Henry Young always had a worrying interest in fire, from the first time he lit a match he wanted to see everything that hurt him burn. That included...
7K 162 9
Ember and Harry have been friends for a while. What's a drunken make out or two? The feelings have been brewing, the touches have increased, but will...
Candles 由 e

同人小說

275K 12.7K 61
[C O M P L E T E D ✓] They were curious. They both had their own share of secrets. He was a man living in the present. She was a woman living in...