Dream boy

By PrettyBoysXO

Ryan and Nick are neighbors and blah blah blahπŸ‘¨β€β€β€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€β€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨ More

Life sucks
the boy next door
I told him
in school
stormy weather
chill day
ideas?!?!?!
first official date
under the stars
im back!
kidnapped!
kinky dinky
i love u more
omg
I don't know what this chapter is
^idfk
Engagement!
vacation
^haha
^mmmm want some?
surprise birthday party!
enjoy!
^fetusness
hoe go read!
omfg
new cover!

school days

150 4 0
By PrettyBoysXO

Ryan's P.O.V So I was woken up by my little sister spilling cold water (BY:Justin bieber) on me "RISE AND SHINE MOTHER FUCKER ITS A BRAND NEW DAY!!!"she said while laughing "hey! That's a Dan Howell quote" I said she smiled while saying "time for school" I got up and put on my clothes and did my hair witch took forever I then walked to the kitchen grabbed my bowl of cereal and went out the door to wait for the bus then I saw him the perfect man alive Nick..."hello" he said while sitting next to me so close too close "so how's you're day going?"Nick said with his gorgeous smile "horrible my sister woke me up by pouring cold water on me"I said with a angry look on my face he laughed uncontrollably "hey! Its not funny!"he laughed even more ~magical time skip~ me and Nick got on the bus and it was crowded we sat next to each other "this is probably the only time I'll be going to school with u..."he said with a sad look on his face "because my mom is working on homeschooling me because I get bullied a lot for being gay" "aw Nick I didn't know you're life was like that" I comforted him by hugging him tightly "I get bullied a little to by Matthew he's new" I said God I hate him Nick had a shocked and scared look on his face "w..what's wrong?"I said worried "n...nothing"smiling awkwardly.A/N SHOOK OR WHAT MATTHEWS IN THIS SCHOOL HOLY SHIT BALLS WILL NICK BREAK UP WITH MATTHEW FOR BULLYING RYAN? Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...