Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

12

1.4K 63 102
By Shayylondon

2years later

August 1991

| Calabasas, CA|

Eric

"What the fuck else you need for this party E, me and Ren out here now getting some liq and shit" Dre asked me over the phone.

"Man, just make sure the bitches come through and bring some weed", I said to Dre on the phone.

My voiced echoed out through-out my home in Calabasas. Yeah, a nigga moved straight outta Compton to this big ass house up in the hills and shit.

Yeah ight, it starting soon right? I can't wait to see some new bitches yo"

"Yeah man, it start later this afternoon or something, so be here early...ight"

I hung up the phone and leaned on the island counter and heaved a sigh. Life was good at this point and I couldn't complain. I decided to have a little gathering at my crib, nothing too big but you know how that go;

You tell a homie, that homie tells some bitch, that bitch tell the block and then next thing you know the whole hood of south central is in your backyard. It's all love though.

I was feeling good, a nigga raking in the dough and NWA' LP, EFIL4ZAGGIN, is climbing the charts crazy as hell too. But something still doesn't feel right; more like incomplete.

I know the media still talking bout that muthafucka. After the tour, Cube punk ass left the group because he felt like niggas was cheating him out his money.

I still got to deal with the motherfucka because Rih made me her son's god father, yeah lil O'shea Jr. Me and Cube aint seeing eye to eye and probably never will.

Every time we around each other, we almost come to blows. Last time I went to see O'shea Jr, he gonna tell Rih he doesn't want no bitchassness around his kid. I told him it would be a shame for him to miss out on lil O'shea life because he a bitch.

Crazy ass Tracey also gave birth to my beautiful baby girl last month too, Erin Bria. That's daddy's baby just like the rest of my kids.

My other baby mommas learned to calm their asses down and just let me see my kids whenever I get the chance. Toya came to get Eric Jr last night, with her punk ass boyfriend.

I walked upstairs to my master bedroom, opening the door and climbing on my king-sized bed and laying down

"Big ass house and no one to share this shit with", I said as I folded my arms behind my head and looking at the ceiling.

I let my eyes close as I thought about my old thang; Shayla. It's been some shit since we spoke to each other.

When she left that ring and that note back in Arizona, it hurt a nigga soul but I had to take that Loss. I honestly thought she would of taken a nigga back.

You see me laying here lonely as fuck right?

I mean I have this little hunny named Tomica, but we aint nothing serious. She come and kick it here and there but she got a kid that she tends to.

As far as Shayla going to take me back, well back then. That aint happen and she meant that shit.

Every time I go by Ren and Kim, I ask them how she's doing; Kim always says she maintaining and she's seeing someone so don't go interfering with her life.

I wonder if she's been fucking with that bitch ass nigga Ace. If she is, then fuck her and him. I know I aint perfect, but I really did care for that girl.

I reached over in my nightstand draw, pulling out a stack of pictures of me and ol girl after digging under a pile of miscellaneous papers.

I smiled as I looked through all the memories we shared together. I bit my lip and smiled at one of my favorite pictures of us;

We were young as hell on our first date out in Santa Monica Pier, I had my arm around her waist while she kissed my cheek.

I ran my thumb over her face in the picture and gazed at it. I fuck a lot of bitches and pussy aint never an issue, but that girl was the one and just like that, I let her slip out my hands.

I aint gonna interfere with her life though. But if I ever run into her, I would love to sit down and talk to her.

I sucked my teeth, throwing the pictures back in the draw, "Lemme get the fuck up and get this shit started, I'm ready to fuck and chill"

-----------------

|Baldwin Hills, CA|

Shayla

"Liam, stop" I giggled as poured some chopped up strawberries into the blender.

"Do you really want me to stop?", he said in between kisses as his tall frame hovered over mine.

Liam has been a blessing since he entered my life. We met during my second semester of medical school in a pathology lab and at first, I wasn't digging him.

After all that shit I went through with Eric, I was completely turned off from relationships. I see him all over the TV, Magazines, radio stations. It's like I can't shake this nigga; he's everywhere.

Same thing with Ace, I haven't spoken to him and it has been two years since he has given me his house keys. He never returned to get them, well if he did get keys he probably changed the locks.

Whatever.

Back to Liam, he isn't what I expected, which is why it is such a beautiful thing. If you're wondering, yes Liam is a white guy but I don't see color. I like who I like.

We were lab partners and he was a very bright, funny, well-educated young man. Outside of lab, we would schedule study sessions at what is now our favorite restaurant, Connie & Ted's.

The more and more time we spent together studying and eventually casually dating, the more I began to like this guy. I mean, I was still stuck on Eric but Rih told me to just leave him alone and get with Vanilla Ice home boy.

She is such a damn fool.

I placed the lid on top of the blender and pressed the button, watching my ingredients mix up together as I prepared my smoothie.

I turned around and faced Liam, as he picked me up and sat me down on the concrete gradient counter top. I moved in with Liam in the middle of 1990, well because he asked me too.

He said it didn't make sense that I lived near Compton as a prospective physician, so I didn't renew my lease and I packed up my things moving to Baldwin Hills. I never thought that I would be living in one of these houses.

"What you wanna do today?", he asked me as he rubbed my hips, staring at me with his blue eyes, smiling.

I shrugged," Rih and Kim said something about going shopping and Michel'le invited us to her home to just chill, I don't know", I pecked his lips after speaking.

"How much more stuff do you need, your clothes are taking up all the space babe," Liam chuckled, shaking his head.

"uh...all you heard was shopping?" I shook my head. "Besides, a girl could never have too much clothes babe, now excuse me" I smiled, trying to hop off the counter but Liam blocked me.

"Liam, come on now I wanna drink my smoothie."

He gazed at me, lowering his head and biting his lip. He looked back up at me, swiping my hair out of my face;

"Remember that note I wrote you?"

I felt a smile stretch across my face, "You know you wrote me a lot of notes and always leaving them on my windshield.

| Flashback |

As I walked into the student parking lot, I grabbed my keys out of my purse while holding my lab manual and notebooks in my arms at the same time.

It was a rather chilly day in California, which was weird cause Cali is always hot all year round. Finally reaching my truck, I placed my books on the roof as I opened the passenger door, then throwing my books inside.

I closed the door, walking in front of my truck, noticing a folded-up piece of loose-leaf and a rose resting on top of it. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I lifted it up from under the windshield wiper.

The cool air blew through my hair as, blowing in my face I opened the note and began reading;

Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized And I've just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone All that we can be?

where this thing can go? Am I crazy or falling in love?

Is it real or just another crush?

I bit my bottom lip while smiling, as I closed the note.

"Liam", I lowly said out loud as I slid the note in my hoodie pocket and sniffing the rose. I hopped into my truck and smiled as I felt the butterflies flutter as I drove off towards the interstate.

|End of Flashback|

"That was the cutest, most corny thing I've received ever" I giggled.

"But it got you here, now right?', Liam lowly said, holding my chin as he slowly leaned his face into my lips and softly kissing mines.

"Mhm", I let a moan escape my lips, as we pulled slowly away from each other.

I was taken aback from it, exhaling and licking my lips as I hopped the counter. I placed my hand on my chest, regaining composure.

"Don't start nothing" I smirked eyeballing Liam up and down as he stood there

in a white beater, that emphasized his muscular frame, looking like a Greek god in the flesh and Nike sweatpants that showed his print.

For a white guy, he was absolutely blessed.

"Hmm", he smirked as he patted my behind and leaving our big kitchen.

I grinned to myself as I poured my strawberry banana smoothie into my smoothie cup. The house phone started ringing. Thank god, we have one in the kitchen, cause I did not feel like running across the house for it.

"I got it!", I yelled out to Liam.

I picked it up and answered, "Hello"

"Hey bitch, get dressed and bring your bathing suit" Rih screamed into the phone.

I sighed, placing my hand on top of the counter top.

"Rih, bathing suit for what, I aint going swimming"

Been watching you baby for a long time
You look so good Got my eyes on you
I've been watching you

I winced as I heard the loud music that she played in the background. It sounded like she was driving as the sound of the wind blew into the speaker of the phone.

"Come on, you can leave Vanilla Ice and come out with us for a little. Bitch, your auntie is keeping Anthony and O'shea mom got Jr, you know it's hard for us to get out and have fun and Michel'le want us to come over!" She whined.

I sucked my teeth, "...Fine bitch but I aint staying out all night okay".

"Good, go get ready and shit cause we 15 minutes away".

"Bitch! are you...- ".

"Byeee La" Rih screamed, as she hung up on me.

I looked at the phone, "That sneaky asss...". I placed it back on the hook.

I grabbed my cup and walked in the living room, where Liam was stretched out on the huge maroon sectional couch, with one leg hanging off, watching MTV music videos.

I hear a dope beat Somebody told me to buck dead
But if Dre didn't do it I can't fuck with it
NWA is like a mix a fix a trix Real niggas with big dicks

"Babe" I said.

"Yup?", Liam answered as he never took his eyes off the Tv, while flipping the remote.

"I'm going out to Michel'le house with the girls, I'll be back later" I say as I started to walk past the big screen TV and toward the stairs, leading to our bedroom.

"Ok, have fun and just call me later and tell me what you want for dinner" I heard him call out to me as I walked up the stairs.

I walked into our bed room and sighed as I walked into our walk-in closet.

"I don't know where I put that raggedy ass bathing suit", I muttered as I started rummaging through my clothes.

I didn't really want to go, but since I am the only one who is baby free out the crew, I decided to take advantage of this moment. I missed my bitches and I have yet to see Michel'le new crib.

I just hope it's no bullshit behind this, cause as we know Rih is a fucking magician. We will be one place and end up somewhere else in the blink of an eye.

I kept rummaging and became excited as I found my favorite bathing suit under the other bathing suits I've bought over the years.

I started to get ready, getting dolled up to go swimming but hey you can look good and swim. I see it all the time Baywatch.

All I know is I am ready to be messy talking shit, swimming and chilling with my girls. 

------------------------------

Paul Walker as Liam

  ❤  

Kim

Rih 

-----------

[A/N : Sorry bout the time gap I dont wanna rush the story but I dont need it dragging on either, plus writers block is a bitch but im pushing it. If you confused bout anything just lemme know cause Ill answer it;  How yall feel bout Shayla new Bae lol; and Yaay Rihh joined the Mommy club Lol ). 

comment. vote. read. Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...