Finding Forever (Larry Stylin...

Por larryhowlter

(Edited) Louis has to take over the pack very soon but first he must find a mate. He must find the one he wil... Más

Finding Forever (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
chapter 7*
chapter 9*
chapter 10*
chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
AUTHOR'S NOTE IMPORTANT!
Epilouge*
Forever Shots

chapter 8*

13.4K 500 207
Por larryhowlter

WARNING: SMUT 

I open the door and the smell of harry hits me hard. I step in and close the door and its dark in here and I let my eyes adjust to the darkness and I look around.

His room is actually clean and everything except for the clothes he was wearing on the floor.  I hear him groan from the bed and I walk closer to the bed and see him tangled into the sheets.

He opens his eyes and he reaches for me and pulls me onto the bed. He starts kissing me all over my face and my body starts to heat up. I feel my wolf starting to have a party inside and I close my eyes as I push him down and kiss his lips.

He moans and it goes straight to my crotch and I groan. He bucks his hips up and starts to thrust up and dry hump me. I moan at the friction and he starts pulling my clothes.

“Too much clothes” he mumbles in a whine.

I chuckle at his hands trying to force the clothes off me. “Hold on love”

He makes a whining sound as I get off the bed and take off my clothes. He is watching me and his eyes trail down my body over and over and he moans.

I climb back on the bed and start kissing him and he wraps his arms around me. I feel his nails graze my back and I moan and he moans in response.

I grip his waist and push them down and he whines in response. “Please Louis” he begs

I close my eyes and groan. I move the sheets and spread his legs. “Please” he begs again

I move my hands around his hole and he moans. I feel the slick on my fingertips while I push one finger in and he arches his back and moans loudly.

I starts thrusting my finger in and out and he lays still moaning and groaning. I add another finger and curl my fingers and he make a noise and I believe I have just hit that bundle of nerves. I thrust my fingers faster and make sure I hit the same spot over and over.

I move up and kiss his lips while I finger him and he is moaning my name. I add a third finger and he cums hard and goes still on the bed.

I pull my fingers out and start to slick up my member with his slick and I moan at the warmness of it.

I look down at his body and he is already hard again. I grip his hips and pull them closer towards me.

He wraps his legs around my waist and tries to bring me closer.

I take in a deep breath and I push the head in a little and his body goes relax. His hole stretches to make sure it will fit until my hips are against his hips. I stay still for a moment and I lean down and kiss his neck.

He grips my middle and moves his body closer and starts rocking his hips with mine.

“Move please”

I nod against his neck and start moving my hips back and forth. He whimpers for a couple of thrusts but then starts moaning when I hit his spot.

I close my eyes and a growl erupts through my teeth and I start picking up the pace while hitting the same spot.

“Ah! Ah!” is all I hear from Harry as he lays there.

I grip his waist hard enough to leave bruises.

I’m breathing heavy and it’s not easy with the sweet scent of harry everywhere. It’s intoxicating.

My thrust become to be more frantic as I feel my abdomen tighten.

Harry is withering underneath me and clawing at my back and rubbing himself against me.

I have to do everything within my power not to bite onto his shoulder which looks delicious if I might add. I want to mark him as mine to claim him.

What he is doing is he is scenting me. He is rubbing his scent into me to make sure other omegas, alphas, betas, thetas know that I have a mate. My cheeks redden at that.

It makes it even harder not to mark him. Until.

“Mark me Louis. Claim me please.”

I shake my head and grunt.

“Please. I’m yours”

“Mine” I growl again. I bite down and that’s when my eyes go wide and Harry cums with a shout. Before I know it I’m Cumming also deep inside him and locking each other together with my knot.

I pant and push myself up with shaky arms to find Harry eyes open and looking at me. He blinks a couple of time and moves but whimpers.

“Don’t move” I whisper

He nods.

“I’m sorry” I mumble to him

“What?” he says looking hurt. “You didn’t want to bond with me?”

I shake my head fast. “NO. No I do I just thought you didn’t.”

“I do want to be your mate” he mumbles

“Well you are now”

“Yeah yours”

“Mine” I mumble before I see him falling asleep.

---

It was like that for about 3 days and a half before his heat was over. I wake up and see he is still asleep. I have his arms wrapped around him holding him. I brush his matted curls from his face. I smile at the sight of him.

He is my mate now. I can’t believe it. I look at his scarred shoulder where I bit him. I smirk and kiss it.

I stand up and stretch hearing my bones crack as I go to the bathroom. I do my business when harry walks in when I’m turning on my shower.

“Morning” he chirps

“Morning beautiful”

He blushes and smiles shyly at me.

“Want to join me?” I ask

He nods and we both get in. I wash his hair and he washes mine and I smile at him through the soap that has got in my face and he giggles.

After the shower I change into my clothes and I grab my phone. I have 25 missed calls and 50 text messages and 20 voicemail.

I text Niall a quick message to reassure I’m not dead or anything.

We walk down the stairs and his parents are still not home.

“Where your parents?”

“They usually stay away when I go into heat”

I nod. After that we make breakfast together and just lay around for the whole day. By the time I look at the clock it was already 6pm. I sigh.

I turn to harry. “I need to get home before my dad sends the whole pack looking for me”

He smiles sadly at me but just nods.

I stand up and give him a sweet kiss. But I stop before I get out the door.

“Oh and my dad is going to want to meet you. Sadly because he is going to smell you on me now.”

He blushes at that but nods nervously.

“When?”

“I don’t know probably tonight, but ill text you okay”

“Okay bye Louis”

“Bye”

----

I get home and right when I walk in my dad is already there yelling at me.

“LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! WHERE HAV-“he stops mid-sentence when he smells it.

He smells harry scent on me and that he was scenting me, he is my mate.

All of sudden I’m in a hug and he is clamping me on the back and congratulating me.

“MY Baby boy is a man now” my mum says

“Mum” I whine but clear my throat.

“I want to meet this boy Louis”

“Uh okay I guess so”

“Great tonight”

“Um but dad you could still smell the heat on him a bit”

He waves his hand and says he still wants to meet him. And this time it was an order not a suggestion.

I sigh and grab my phone from my pocket and walk up stairs to my room.

I click on Harry’s name. I put it to my ear and wait for him to answer.

“Hello” I hear his voice and I smile.

“Hi” I breathe

He giggles.

“Uh my dad wants to meet you tonight.”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“Was he mad?”

“No not really. Well in the beginning he was but then he smelled you on me and he just knew.”

He was quiet for a minute.

“Harry”

“I’m still here. Yeah okay are you going to pick me up? Or”

“No I will pick you up”

“Okay what time?”

“uh…” I turn and look at the clock on my night stand. “In two hours I guess”

“Okay. See you then. I love you”

Before I could answer he hands up.

He just said he loved me. Well yeah I love him too but I didn’t want to say it too fast but he beat me to it.

I rest for a while before I have to leave again to pick him up.

I hope tonight goes well.

---

so here is another chapter.

that was my first ever smut scene. oh god. was it good? please tell me.

thanks for reading

vote

fan

comment :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.7K 1.7K 12
Harry rolls his eyes and proceeds to get to maths, only one year to go in this hell hole and Harry is so ready to start growing their nest and get Lo...
1.9M 56.9K 43
After Louis finally comes out of the closet, his parents don't take it so lightly and end up kicking the blue eyed boy out of their so called "loving...
388K 9.1K 7
Harry is 98% sure Louis hates him. So he feels like his bewilderment is justified when the omega offers to help him through his rut. Alpha Harry, Ome...
13K 485 6
Louis doesn't mind being an omega, most of the time. Modern medicine allows him to suppress almost all of his omega traits, but the one thing it can'...