A Thug's Eternal Love [UNEDIT...

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Again, we made it to yet another sequel. Just when you thought the gang had settled down, it's time to let th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not A Chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel

Chapter 19

41.7K 925 321
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 19

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Rochelle was a sassy little thing. She be standing on her own and she loved honey. I've been giving her spoonful's of honey for the past 20 minutes and she can't get enough of it. She is so adorable, I can't wait till Ivanna starts to get older so I can start doing more stuff with her.

Ivanna was taking a nap and Rochelle has been climbing all over poor King. Pulling on his ears, tail, and his loose skin around his mouth. That dog has had to deal with so many kids to the point where he looks like he just doesn't even give a fuck anymore.

That's my dog.

"Poor King, too many kids huh?" I laughed as he looked up at me with droopy tired eyes. I heard Nelle's car pull up and saw King perk up too. "King; it's finna be turnt up now. Time for controversy." I laughed as I scooped up Rochelle.

"Trey stop mouthing off, I swear to God, I'm about to stitch your mouth shut." Nelle laughed as she held the door open for Trey. She looked up and looked right at Rochelle.

"Oh that's awkward. Why is Dad holding some kid?" Trey asked. "You know what, I ont wanna know. I'm going to go out back so y'all can talk, but all I know is, she ain't staying in my room." He said as he made his way to the back of the house.

"So, how are you?" I asked. Nelle just stared at me and then Rochelle.

"Alright Lexis, what's going on now." She said with venom in her voice. She had her hands on her hips and I could see the anger in her eyes.

"This is my other daughter from Leah. Her name is Rochelle and she's a year old."

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

No.

Not Again.

"That's it Lexis. We haven't even been married a year and already you're telling me you cheated again? I want a divorce. I am so done with all your bullshit. Fuck you Lexis." I ran up the stairs and grabbed Ivanna's overnight bag before gently scooping her out of her crib.

"Chanelle wait-"

"Lexis get the hell away from me or I'm going to throw a knife at you. I fucking hate you. I want nothing more to do with you. As far as the kids, I don't know yet, but I am so through with you. I'm moving far away from Oakland so I'll never see your ass again. This is such fucking bullshit Lexis!" I yelled as I walked out of the house and started heading to my car.

"Chanelle, I'm kidding!" What? "She's not mine, she's J's daughter, I just asked if I could use her to say she was mine. Nelle I'm serious right now." I pushed him aside and set Ivanna down on the couch before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a knife. "Chanelle don't you dare!" he yelled before he ran out of the house.

"Lexis that isn't even close to being funny!" I yelled as I chased after him with the knife. I swear I'm gonna cut his ass.

"Nelle! Drop the knife!" He yelled as he ran around his car

"Who the fuck pulls a joke like that knowing I would believe it because it's already happened before!"

"Because that shit funny as fuck and you haven't let me tap that in forever!" Only my husband would find this to even the slightest bit funny. Only him because I won't let him 'tap that'.

"You thought I wasn't sleeping with you before? You're on the couch till further notice. I am so done with your fucking games!" I yelled as I walked back inside the house. I am so pissed right now. I carried Ivanna back upstairs and set her back in her crib.

"That was too damn funny, holy shit." Lexis said as he was laughing

"I hope you become light headed from your laughing and pass out. That is so not even funny." I sent a text to J asking him to come over. I just don't even wanna look at Lexis for the rest of the night.

~Trey P.O.V.~

I wandered back into the living room after Mom went upstairs and I saw Dad on the floor laughing so hard. He had tears coming from his eyes and clenching his stomach.

"Was it that funny-"

"No!" Mom yelled. Well shit.

"Trey, that was so great. It was so worth getting kicked out of the room." He continued laughing. I just walked over to the couch and sat next to the little girl.

"So who is this?" She looked back at me like 'the fuck are you looking at?' Sassy thing right there.

"That's yo cousin Rochelle. She's Uncle J's daughter. She's your official blood cousin like Angelique."

"Why she lookin at me with that much level of sass? I didn't even do anything to her but I do dig that afro she got going on." I laughed as I touched it "It's so soft! It's like she got a sheep on her head. Dad I want an afro now."

"You would look like such a tool with an afro, don't be jacking your cousins style. But she is sassy, I bet she gets that from her mother. Cute as a button though." Dad sais once he finally got his laughing under control

"She doesn't look like Uncle J at all"

"She's all her mother except for a darker skin tone which she gets from Uncle J. He showed up here and brought her. Hella random but it was fun watching her. Once she warms up to you she is so playful, smiles and giggles at everything." Aw that was cute. "I heard you're getting closer to Honey huh?"

"Yeah, we just friends. I don't like her more than that." I really don't. I got a few kisses from her which was nice but she's more of that friend with benefits when I need some sugar.

"It's good y'all are friends though. Where the hell DeShawn been? He ain't ever home-"

"Lauren's house for the past few days." He comes home just to get cleaned up and changed then he's right back over at her house.

"Oh dear God-"

"and Ty's been smoking with Michael."

"I'm done raising you boys. All 3 of you. I quit, I just want to raise my wiggle worm and that's it. You 3 are on your own because I quit." He rested his head back against the couch.

"So I can do whatever I want now?" I asked

"You do it anyways regardless of what I say or the consequences." He said as he closed his eyes.

"Well then shit, I'm headin to Uncle Varo's-"

"No the hell you're not. His ass is so far out of control now that he ain't cuffed. Stay away from him." um no.

"You said you quit-"

"Trey, don't push it." Man Dad's no fun anymore. He just said he gave up and now he saying I can't go? That's such bullshit. "Don't be thinkin shit either. Just cause you ain't saying it out loud doesn't mean I know you're not thinkin about shit you would have been saying."

"You don't know me" I laughed as I got up

"I know you more than you know yourself. Get upstairs and hush up" He laughed before snatching Rochelle in his arms and giving her kisses.

~DeShawn P.O.V.~

I was honestly really shocked about what Lauren said.

I love Lauren and all but a baby? at basically 16? I know Dad would kill me, especially Mom. Yeah it's cute when you think about a little baby but so young?

I know, why am I even really thinking much into this? I should just say no and move on with life. I think back to Uncle Arls and Nicole. Nicole and Uncle Arls are 15 or 16 years apart and behind all their fighting and arguing they are so close to each other and Nicole even said growing up when her Dad and everyone else was so fun because they were so young and were willing to go out and do things. In a way I want a child young but not at the same time, My Mom, Leah, was young when she had me too, Dad and Mom were young, Aunt Riley was young too and all of us kids turned out fine, aside from Trey-

"Shawny? Are you okay?" Lauren asked as she sat on my lap. We were on the couch waiting for Honey to come over and kick it with us.

"I'm fine, just thinkin about that dream of yours. It was cute" I laughed a little as I slithered my arms around her stomach.

"Aww I think we would make such a cute family! Dressing the baby up in cute little outfits, walking around town with the stroller, hand in hand"

"You're crazy, already thinking of that. What do you want for your 16th birthday?"

"A baby" She laughed

"You're just on a baby hype. Gave you the D and now you want a baby so bad. Slow your flow Lauren" I kissed the back of her neck.

"I love you so much and I want your kids." There's too many kids as it is, hell we're kids ourselves

"Lauren you're gonna be the death of me, I swear" I laughed as she turned around and attacked me with kisses.

"Better me than anything else. So yes to a baby?" She rose an eyebrow as she flashed me my favorite smile of hers.

Should I really say yes?

~Alvaro P.O.V.~

"Sweet Cheeks get off of me, who the hell let your ass in anyways?" I yawned with a laugh as she straddled me. I was getting my snooze on and next thing I knew, I felt someone climbing up on me.

"Marco let me in duhh, wake up!" She laughed as she laid down on my chest. Her face was right up to mine and I couldn't help but laugh. This female be too much for me.

"girl you remind me too much of Chyna with ya blonde ass hair and cheek shit." She looked fine as fuck with all that.

"I look better though" She fluttered her eyelashes

"Oh Sweet Cheeks, how much I've missed my dope ass female" I said as I rubbed the top of her cheek with my thumb.

"I've missed my hell-bound devil" She laughed. Looking into her eyes brings back so many memories, I miss my childhood so much, if I could go back in time and take back things I said or did that I wasn't proud of, I would in a heart beat.

"Why is life such a bitch?" I asked as I stated to play around with her hair

"Why are you such a dick? Same question"

"I'm a dick cause that's what I was givin-"

"Small one at that-"

"Girl shut the fuck up. I got some 3rd leg shit goin on. Get out of here." I laughed as I rolled over so she fell off of me. "You don't know shit, my dick game on point, you wouldn't even be able to handle it."

"wanna bet?" A bet?

"Nah, I ain't fuckin with you. You're my dope ass female, I ont fucks with the dope ass female." We both bursted with laughter

"Cause you know I'm too bad for you." Too bad for me?

"I can hear you two from downstairs. Y'all are nasty as fuck." Marco said as he walked by my room

"Get earmuffs then. It's my house, we say whatever in this house, ain't no restrictions up in here." I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I needa start getting myself cleaned up. I started the shower and while it was warming up I quickly brushed my teeth.

So I was all up in my shower, you know rapping along to some Tyga gettin my beast mode on and Sweet Cheeks hops in my shower!

"What the fuck! This be Varo time!" I yelled with a laugh. Now I didn't mind this cause she looked waaaaaaaaay better without any clothes on.

"Surprise! Everyone needs a shower buddy!" She yelled. Was this girl high?

"Well then shit I ont mind if my shower buddy be lookin fine as fuck" I watched as she tilted her head back and water raced all the way down her body. That shit was hot as fuuuuuuck. I had to bite my lip and I saw her smirk

"Come here Varo" She pulled my face down to hers and oh my God her kiss. I swear this girl be too damn much, she really was bad cause this kiss got me feelin weak. She pulled away and just laughed

"Damn girl you're way too bad, I love it." I laughed as I slipped my arms around her slippery waist.

"I knew you missed me more than you thought. I'm glad Sage called me up yesterday otherwise I wouldn't be here in the shower with you."

"Word up girl" So we ended up washing each other up in the most sexual way possible to tease each other cause we can't just be normal about showering together. Like I want her but the better non fucked up side of me is tellin me not to mess with all that cause she'd be more than I could chew.

She was upstairs doin God - Knows - What while I was downstairs with Marco.

"Havin fun with your twin?" He laughed with that dumbass laugh he got.

"She's somethin else. Never met a female like that before-"

"That's cause she's you only a female. How does it feel to deal with yourself?"

"I'm actually scared of her in a good way. She don't fuck around bro" So this is what its like to deal with me huh? I don't know why everybody bitchin at me, they should be thankin me!

"yeah she changed a lot once she moved out of the hood down to Compton. She toughened up quick and I heard she wasn't one to fuck with. She knows how to use a gun too." I don't know about the rest of the guys but females with guns is by far the sexiest thing in the world. "She's your perfect match"

"Nah. She a good friend not no female to hook up with or wife up."

~Arley P.O.V.~

"Nicole, what do you want?" I asked as I rose an eyebrow.

"I want chocolate but we don't have any"

"I can't make chocolate appear-"

"Can you get some?" Is she dumb?

"I had my license temporarily suspended because of my injuries. You're out of luck. Go eat a pickle." Iaughed

"Yeah AJ's pickle" She said under her tongue

"Nicole!-"

"I'm just kidding, relax. Jeez, I'm just having fun" She laughed as she hopped off my bed. This is when I need AJ to take her ass over to his house so he can deal with her, cause I'm done with this girl. Still in the first trimester and I already wanna hang myself.

"Better be kidding. Don't be talking like that in my house!" I yelled after her.

Not even an hour later we were back at the hospital because Nicole was complaining of stomach pains. I just want one day. Just one day, where shit doesn't pop off. I want the neck brace off but it can't come off till I've healed, I can't heal if shit keeps coming up. So I'm screwed and now my daughter is in the back being looked at while AJ and I are in the waiting room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Redrum By Miss G

Teen Fiction

753K 20.8K 35
This is the sequel to "Red Nation" and the next book in my "Thug Love Series". Be sure to have read the other books prior to this one or you'll be co...
Retaliated By Miss G

General Fiction

362K 9K 45
This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile description) and it would help to read "Oakland's...
1.7M 60K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
Red Nation By Miss G

Teen Fiction

1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...