I hate but i love u 2

By Ailinha77

Continues from i hate but i love u. More

Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
The end

Chapter9

2.5K 67 1
By Ailinha77

Dayu wokeup. He smiled when he realized he's still in Qing embrace. He had a sad dream which it Qing was married with YueYue and he only can stood at corner watching them both.

He relief a sigh.He almost forgot Qing was someone fiance. Qing belong to other person. He was aware of his actions but this time,  he allowed selfishness win. There is nothing wrong when we want with people we love. His eyes watering. He persuaded his guilt. He nose touch Qing neck and kiss him spoil.

"Baby u awake. Qing kiss Dayu forehead tenderly. Qing touch Dayu cheeks." Are U crying? "

Dayu just smiled." We shouldn't do... "

Qing know what in Dayu mind. He seal Dayu lip with kiss not allowed him to continue his words.

"For tonight don't think about other things . It only we.Wanna go beach? I knew u love beach. "

"When? "

"Now. "

"What. At 3am. "

"Yes, now packing u things. We went on vacation."

After done packing their lungage, they both head to car and head to beach near their area. It almost dawn when they arrived. They just park their car at beach while waiting morning sunrise.

It still earlier. There no one except them at the beach. Qing staring Dayu face.

"Why are u staring me like that Qing? 
"How come u be this adorable. U getting more adorable than before."

Dayu silent. He tried remind the last time Qing mention of. He remind the last day they meeting. The day when he broke up their relationship, the day when he moving forward without turning back, the day when he heart shattered.  The day when he lost someone he really love. He eyes watering and Qing noticed it.

"U must hate me Qing after that day right? "

Yes, i really hate u and determined to made u pay for that".

"When u got ur memories back Qing?  
"The day when u push me from the bed and cause me head bleeding."

"And all the.. "

"Yes, i deliberate lovey dovey and spoilt with her to made u jealous,  to made u heartache to made u sad, to made u heart pain."

Dayu mouth wide open.

"U cruel Qing. Don't u know how hurt i was when i see u both lovey dovey."

"I knew and i really sorry for that." Qing interwine their finger together.

"I'm glad we together again but what about YueYue. She was a nice lady."

"I knew but u the one i love not her. I will talk to her and I will decide our engagement.

"I felt guilty Qing. "

"U shouldn't. When come to love we must firm if not other will hurt.
Qing kiss Dayu passionately. Dayu lean his head on Qing broad chest while enjoy sunrise. They glad they  together again.

They laying their body on bed as soon they enter the hotel room but before that Dayu already sent message to Xio shi asked leave for 2 days.

They continued slept embrace each other until noon.

They was like living in their own world this 2 day. They spend time during the day walking along the beach, swimming, playing with waves. Break for lunch at noon and lovey dovey at their hotel room until twilight. After dinner, they will sit down to take the wind side of the beach while listening to the sound of waves. They not talking, Dayu just lean his body into Qing and let Qing warm him with his embrace. Then they return to hotel room, cuddled with each on bed and made love until dawn. (lol)The adult Qing really energetic and creative. He always had new idea to practice on Dayu. Dayu as a obedient partner never once grumble when Qing gave him the tricker smiled. It like they wanted to redeemable the 7 year their lost as much their can.

"U tired baby? ".

Dayu shake weak. He still in ectasy mood.

"I'm sorry, this 2 day ur body work hard than usual. I never ain't get enough of u."

"Don't be. I enjoy it too Qing". Qing kiss Dayu tenderly. Dayu body smell always enchanted him. Make him want more and more.

"Are u doing it with Wang Zhen too when u couple with him? "

Dayu looking at Qing face.

"Hmm.. "

"Who the best me or him?"

"Qing! What question of that.? "

"What! I just wanna know.I felt heartache when i image other guy f**k u. Shit! I really hate it"

Dayu remind a while. Intimate with Wang Zhen was great. He's was a skillful partner it just when they doing it, Dayu always mistook him as Qing. He doubt he enjoy it because of Wang Zhen or because of Qing image on him. He felt guilty toward Zhen.

"Hei! " Qing kiss his neck fierce.
"U are not allowed to think about other man when u with me even he's was u ex-s.  I definitely made u forgot about him and delete all his invisible mark on ur body." He continued teasing Dayu with kiss and ticklish him.

"Wait! U asked about me, what about u and YueYue? "

"What about her? No one can satified me like u." He continued teasing Dayu with kissing and made Dayu forgot about YueYue and him made love.

Dayu stop Qing.

"Qing, how about YueYue? "

"I promised u,i settle it as soon we return."Qing continued kissing Dayu sensual and Dayu knew where the kissing direction when Qing lip started  touch he sensitive area.

"[I'm really sorry Yue Yue. Qing was mine and i'm not gonna lost him again. Blame me as much u cant. I will take as much anger ur catapult.] Dayu talked to himself before drown again under Qing skillful tongue.

"I just reluctant to return. I just hope we can stayed here forever."

"Really, i can buy ur place near here. We can live here forever."

" Sweet talker.  Qing i nervous facing Yue Yue."

"Stop blame urself." Dayu fake smile[How come i'm not felt guilty  I'm the hijacker's fiancee]"

Qing meet YueYue the next day. He decided to straight forward.He wanted to settle it fast.

YueYue smiled as soon her spotted Qing inside the restaurant. She felt nervous and uneasy after she got call from Qing. She can guess it was bad news.

She aproaching Qing and wanted to kiss him on lip but Qing avoided her.  YueYue only got kiss his cheek.

"Where had u been this 2day Qing. U off u phone. I cannot get reach u? "

"I had something important to do. "

"Need anything, drink? "

YueYue shake her head." U look serious. Is it anything happened? "

"I had something important to tell u.

YueYue heart pouding fast. She control her nervous.

"I get my lost memories back."

"Bang! It like a bomb explode infront her face."

"I reminded everything including my lover. I discovered i still love him."

"Bang! Once again bomb explode infront her face.

"I cannot continue our marriage. I'm really sorry YueYue. "Qing bow his head. He has no courage to see eye to eye with YueYue.

"Are you the ultimate decision? "

Yes, Qing answered without hesitation.

"Our memory so far unable to make you forget ur ex-s?"

"I'm really sorry YueYue. All the deposit for our wedding preparation i will replace."

YueYue noticed Qing not longer wore their engage ring.

"So u will not change ur mind no matter what I say."

I really sorry YueYue. I need to leave now." Qing not willing see Yueyue  reaction. He felt guilty. He just hope YueYue will scolded him or slap his face his willing.

YueYue just watching Qing walk away and dissapear from her view. She walking toward his car and started crying. Only that she capable do. She wanted to scolded Qing, attack him with harsh words, slap hard his face but she just can't. She knew it not Qing false. Qing also the victim. He lost memories when they meet. Qing never lied to him. Moreover Qing many time reminded her when her asked for Qing love. She already promised what even happened in the future she will not blame him.

She already realized changing in Qing attitude before. The way Qing treat him, the way Qing eyes looking at her. There no love in his eyes. Qing always avoided when her asked to meet. There is no intimacy between them Her Qing was not exist anymore. There no need for her to begging and force him to stay with her. She accepted her fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 483 37
Witness as how the hate turns into love and something more magical.
3.1K 323 14
It was my friend's child! His child, which I hate! • • Zhanyi
26.3K 514 11
This story continued from When I Meet U. This story based what happened to them after their 1st anniversary.
47.7K 2.3K 18
A shivi story.