HP (W.D. Gaster x Reader)

By Dunce_Reads

You lost your father in the war against the monsters. If it was up to you every last being that fought agains... More

IMPORTANT A/N
Pr01oGu3
0n3
tW0
THreE
FoUR
F1v3
$1X
S3veN
A/N
New Year New You
N1n3
t3N
E13vEn
Tw31vE
tH1rTe3N
A/N (Oops)
A/N I'm still alive (kinda)
:0

3igHt

2.7K 99 266
By Dunce_Reads

////(Your POV)////

You rubbed your neck nervously as Papyrus nagged Sans about the sock on the floor. After all, you were somewhat the reason it was there. You looked back at Gaster who still looked tired but amused at the scene before him. "C'mon bro," Sans said from the sofa he was laying on. "All those snowball fights really socked the energy out of me."

Sans terrible pun only seemed to ignite Papyrus' frustration. "Sans! I, the great Papyrus, order you to pick up your sock right now." You giggled quietly because the short skeleton seemed more adorable than intimidating. Sans made soft snoring sounds to make it seem like he was sleeping. Papyrus sighed deeply.

"Don't worry Papyrus," you smiled reassuringly at him. "I bet he'll pick it up in the morning."

You seemed to lift his spirits a little. "Your right (Y/N), all I have to do is Lear a note to remind him!" 

Before you could ask what he meant, Papyrus sprinted up the stairs and into his room. You looked back at Sans on the couch (who actually did fall asleep), and then W.D.Gaster still propped up against the wall. Dead silence hung between the two of you. Gaster was studying every part of your body from your (h/l), (h/c) hair to your black boots. Finally the white pinpricks in his eye sockets settled to your (e/c) eyes. His gaze sent heat to your cheeks. "You know (Y/N), you are the first human I ever met so forgive me for wanting to know every part of you. After all, it's in my nature to wanting to know everything."

The red in your cheeks deepened. You began to feel self conscious. Perhaps Gaster is not aware that humans like personal space and privacy. Either way you were a little creeped out by his sudden desires. "Ummm...I-I'm not so sure th-that I'm comfortable with that." You were tripping over your words badly. Why you only act this way in front of him and not any other monster confused you.

Gaster shrugged. "My apologies, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He pushed himself off the wall and walked over to the green sofa where sleeping Sans lay. He gently picked him up and headed towards the stairs. "If you need anything don't be afraid to notify me." With those final words he carried Sans to his room. It was getting late but you weren't ready to sleep yet. You pulled on your boots and caressed your locket. Opening the front door, you made sure no one spotted you before shutting it carefully behind you.

~Le Time Skip~

The wooded area near snowmen was peacefully quiet. The only sounds that met you were your boots crunching in the snow. Every breath you took was cold and pierced your throat. The pine trees stretched high above your head. You felt like you could walk for hours is these woods. For the most part, you were just happy to leave the monster's house. 

It felt like you've been in the Underground for eternity. Although in reality, it has only been almost three days. 

Three days...

Three days away from Auntie.

Three days surrounded by men's greatest enemy.

Three days since you saw the sun and felt its warmth.

And with each passing day, you were putting everyone in more danger.

You had to leave and soon. You looked up from staring at your boots. Ahead was a clearing but sparse pines kept you from seeing what was beyond it. Not knowing where else to go, you headed towards the clearing.

Your (e/c) eyes widened. As you passed the last tree. The clearing was absolutely breathtaking. Upon the ground was undisturbed snow. Ice sickles hung from the branches of the pines that skirted the clearing. Your gaze wondered to a small pond that was completely frozen over. The ice on the surface reflected light making the clearing seemingly glow. Everything was so white and pure.  Across the pond you spotted a dusty wooden bench. 

The bench amused you.  It was so ugly compared to the rest of the clearing. It's grayish brown color was no match for the bright white snow. The bench was so out of place like a duck among swans.

Or a human among monsters.

You sighed heavily. You could see your breath dance before your eyes before disappearing. Carefully, you made your way to the bench. The surface of the seating was rough and cracked. You ran your hand across it, feeling ever crevice, before taking a seat. You understood why. It was placed on that spot. From that angle, you could see every part of the clearing in brilliant light. The beauty caused you to grab your locket ant slip your eyes shut. You remembered back on the surface how you would stand on the base of Mt. Ebott just to think. This wasn't a bad substitute. Your fingers traces the groove of the locket. What was inside. You took the jewelry off your neck and palmed it. Slowly, you began to part the two sides.

"I see you discovered my special resting area." 

Your shock caused you to snap the partly ajar locket close and turn towards the slim, dark figure towering over you. "Y-your special spot?"

In return, Gaster only chuckled and took a seat next to you on the bench. He was silent for a moment. You watched his slender chest rise and fall to his breathing. "Even someone like me needs to take breaks once in awhile." He looked over the clearing and the copious amounts of snow. "I found this place a few years back. I don't remember why I was out in this desolated area, all I know is that I was. I believe I got lost once in these woods, at least until I found this clearing. Everything about it, the snow, the lake and even the trees made me have a little faith in the Underground."

You were listening intently but his statement puzzled you. "What do you mean it gave you faith?"

He looked down at you. Gaster smiled so slightly that if you didn't know him you would miss it. "It amazes me that something so cold could be so beautiful." You couldn't hide your blush. The way he looked at you and his smooth, deep voice made it impossible to cease the red running across your face. You wanted to say something but that changed when you noticed Gaster leaning closer towards you. His eyes slid close before placing his mouth on your lips.

Your eyes open wide. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Gaster felt you tense up so he wrapped his arm bones around your body and pulled you closer to him. His warmth in the cold surroundings caused your eyes to flutter shut and melt into the kiss. You tilted your head to taste him better. He pressed his skull a little more to your head to deepen the kiss. You could almost hear your heart beating against your ribs. Gaster broke apart the kiss for air. He smiled again, a bit more wide this time. "Come (Y/N), lets go home."

You tries your best to keep you composure as he took your hand in his skeletal one and helped you off the bench. The both of you walked home together still holding hands. Every once in awhile Gaster looked away from you, giving you the chance to silently giggle like an idiot. "(Y/N), may I ask a favor out of you?"

You looked up at Gaster. "Of course, anything." 

"Tomorrow I have to visit the core to monitor it's progress. Would you please come with me. I know that ever since you came here you states in Snowdin and your probably getting sick of all the snow. Also, I would love your company."

You got excited about seeing something other than snow. "Of course! But what about Sans and Papyrus?"

"I'll send them over to Toriel's house. She and Prince Asgore are old enough to watch them and also Toriel's parents love kids." He paused for a moment thinking. You could see the house in the distance with yellow light shining through the windows. The falling snow has covered your footprints from when you left the house making a fresh blanket of snow for your boots to crunch on. Gaster continued talking. "The walk there is two days so I hope you are up for the hike."

You waved it off as if it was nothing. "No problem, I can walk for hours without getting tired thanks to Disney World." You doubted Gaster knew what Disney world was.

You reached the front door of the Snowdin house. Gaster leaned down and kissed your forehead gently. "Thank you (Y/N), I appreciate it." You only smiled at him as he opened the door and the warmth of the house invited you inside.

Your HP Increased...

(A/N): Guys, I'm Hella sorry for making you wait forever for this chapter. Like I said I had writer's block and then the Holidays. Even so that is no excuse to do that to you. I hope this chapter made up for it. Again I'm sorry and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~The Dunce

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 478 14
One clumsy moment and a broken leg are all it takes to leave you at the mercy of the very edgy and very hostile monsters of the underground. Thanks t...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...
717 17 25
"In this world, its kill or be killed" - Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two rac...
57.2K 1.6K 29
You, a human, have fallen down into the underground. After having exploring most of it, you have successfully made lots of friends and killed no one...